The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I've just had a thought - Page 2 Mm11

I've just had a thought - Page 2 Regist10

I've just had a thought

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've just had a thought - Page 2 Empty Re: I've just had a thought

Post by Verdi on 19.07.20 14:38

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:It might be for you if you want to close it down, we don't even know who you are, do we?

Oye!  Enough of that.  It could likewise be said we don't know who you are .... do we?

Members here on CMOMM are entitled to their anonymity.  It's a personal choice and not open to question.

There is a saying .... 'when in a hole, stop digging'.

The suggestion that the McCanns were staying at some villa with Clement Freud defies - well, just about everything.
But I'm not going against what happened, am I?  Madeleine was not abducted, we all know that.  I was just stating a fact that the McCanns went to dinner with Freud as mentioned in Kate McCann's book when the other poster was denying it ever happened.

I'm not in a hole so I don't have to stop digging, I was just replying to another poster.

I see no denial cookiemuncher, only a question.

"What does Clement Freud have to do with the Madeleine McCann case (other than he knew the McCanns after the reported disappearance)"
A question which I shall answer .... absolutely nothing!

You've said on a number of occasions that you've read all the PJ files, yet you continue to post supposition based on your imagination alone. I can only suggest you read the files again to refresh your memory. Failing that, research and provide a link to the PJ files or some other authoritative source to support your theorizing.

Enough of this tomfoolery!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 19.07.20 14:43

@cookiemuncher wrote:I've just had a thought pop into my brain which is probably ridiculous and will be shot down in flames, but what if the McCanns weren't staying in apartment 5a but were staying elsewhere but took advantage of the clubs facilities etc.

They seemed to be very cosy with Clement Freud someone apparently they'd never met but went to dinner with, he dissed the dogs and said "what will they say in court, one woof for yes and one woof for no".  How did he not know whether they were completely innocent in Madeleine' disappearance or not if he'd never met them before when they supposedly left their apartment with everything in it, their watches, their mobile phones, their passports, their camera etc, but what if they were staying elsewhere (i.e. with Freud) and came back to set the scene and brought in their passports, their cameras, their clothes to make it look lived in before the PJ were called and arrived.

If Madeleine died elsewhere she could have been taken into apartment 5a before the PJ arrived to make it look as if that was where they were staying.
Perhaps this ought to be moved to "unorthodox theorising?"
Over the years I must have completely covered every scenario possible in my mind. Haven't many of us? 
I've rubbished many of my own thoughts. But I've been discussing this for >13 years. And until we have the fine details, nearly everything is worth another look at. 
I just think we're in the wrong bit of the forum for now.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1026

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 19.07.20 14:46

@Verdi wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:It might be for you if you want to close it down, we don't even know who you are, do we?

Oye!  Enough of that.  It could likewise be said we don't know who you are .... do we?

Members here on CMOMM are entitled to their anonymity.  It's a personal choice and not open to question.

The suggestion that the McCanns were staying at some villa with Clement Freud defies - well, just about everything.
But I'm not going against what happened, am I?  Madeleine was not abducted, we all know that.  I was just stating a fact that the McCanns went to dinner with Freud as mentioned in Kate McCann's book when the other poster was denying it ever happened.

I'm not in a hole so I don't have to stop digging, I was just replying to another poster.

"What does Clement Freud have to do with the Madeleine McCann case (other than he knew the McCanns after the reported disappearance)"

You've said on a number of occasions that you've read all the PJ files, yet you continue to post supposition based on your imagination alone.  I can only suggest you read the files again to refresh your memory.  Failing that, research and provide a link to the PJ files or some other authoritative source to support your theorizing.

Whatever you say, Verdi.  I'll just go back to reading the forum and let you get on with it.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 19.07.20 14:47

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

No, that's not what I said.

the other poster wrote:What does he have to do with this case, other than the fact he was reported in the media to have met the McCanns after the disappearance took place?
specs

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Activity : 613

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 19.07.20 14:50

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

You've said on a number of occasions that you've read all the PJ files, yet you continue to post supposition based on your imagination alone.  I can only suggest you read the files again to refresh your memory.  Failing that, research and provide a link to the PJ files or some other authoritative source to support your theorizing.

Whatever you say, Verdi.  I'll just go back to reading the forum and let you get on with it.
@ Cookiemuncher you did say yourself that your theory was probably ridiculous.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 572

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 19.07.20 15:00

@Ladyinred wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

@ Cookiemuncher you did say yourself that your theory was probably ridiculous.
Yes, I know that what I said, it was to open up discussion to other possibilities as the forum have become stagnant.  Anyway, it doesn't matter one way or the other as what Verdi says goes, so there's not much point in discussing anything any further.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.07.20 15:15

@cookiemuncher wrote:Yes, I know that what I said, it was to open up discussion to other possibilities as the forum have become stagnant. Anyway, it doesn't matter one way or the other as what Verdi says goes, so there's not much point in discussing anything any further.

You think 'the forum have become stagnant'? I'm sorry you feel that way

You also say..

as what Verdi says goes

If I had a dime for every time that line has been repeated here on CMOMM, I'd be rich as Croesus.

This is leading nowhere productive.

Thread locked!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25316

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum