The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I've just had a thought Mm11

I've just had a thought Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I've just had a thought Mm11

I've just had a thought Regist10

I've just had a thought

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've just had a thought Empty I've just had a thought

Post by cookiemuncher 18.07.20 19:06

I've just had a thought pop into my brain which is probably ridiculous and will be shot down in flames, but what if the McCanns weren't staying in apartment 5a but were staying elsewhere but took advantage of the clubs facilities etc.

They seemed to be very cosy with Clement Freud someone apparently they'd never met but went to dinner with, he dissed the dogs and said "what will they say in court, one woof for yes and one woof for no".  How did he not know whether they were completely innocent in Madeleine' disappearance or not if he'd never met them before when they supposedly left their apartment with everything in it, their watches, their mobile phones, their passports, their camera etc, but what if they were staying elsewhere (i.e. with Freud) and came back to set the scene and brought in their passports, their cameras, their clothes to make it look lived in before the PJ were called and arrived.

If Madeleine died elsewhere she could have been taken into apartment 5a before the PJ arrived to make it look as if that was where they were staying.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

I've just had a thought Empty Re: I've just had a thought

Post by MTSTAR 18.07.20 19:17

cookiemuncher wrote:I've just had a thought pop into my brain which is probably ridiculous and will be shot down in flames, but what if the McCanns weren't staying in apartment 5a but were staying elsewhere but took advantage of the clubs facilities etc.

They seemed to be very cosy with Clement Freud someone apparently they'd never met but went to dinner with, he dissed the dogs and said "what will they say in court, one woof for yes and one woof for no".  How did he not know whether they were completely innocent in Madeleine' disappearance or not if he'd never met them before when they supposedly left their apartment with everything in it, their watches, their mobile phones, their passports, their camera etc, but what if they were staying elsewhere (i.e. with Freud) and came back to set the scene and brought in their passports, their cameras, their clothes to make it look lived in before the PJ were called and arrived.

If Madeleine died elsewhere she could have been taken into apartment 5a before the PJ arrived to make it look as if that was where they were staying.
It’s an interesting theory. It’s made me wonder if the ‘make up’ photo could have been taken at Freud’s house.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.07.20 22:40

I don't think that they would have taken a cadaver back to 5a but could that Lolita pic have been taken for someone like Freud?

The last credible sighting of Madeleine was lunchtime on Sunday, making her way up to the Paynes balcony. David Payne was a keen photographer, was the pic taken on his Balcony on Sunday?

sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10863

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.20 22:42

cookiemuncher wrote:I've just had a thought pop into my brain which is probably ridiculous and will be shot down in flames, but what if the McCanns weren't staying in apartment 5a but were staying elsewhere but took advantage of the clubs facilities etc.

How do you explain the statements made by the cleaners and other staff at the Ocean Club resort who said they saw the McCanns in their holiday apartment over the week?

As I said before, if you start to speculate or theorize, you immediately deviate from what's concrete and palpable - the evidence.

Ever since the Brueckner diversion took off, many new members have posted on this forum, some of them who, strangely, have tried to link this new "suspect" to the already established conclusion that Madeleine died in that apartment, without a shred of evidence. 

What good does it do to theorize? It only distracts people from looking at what's important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.20 22:52

pauloalexandre wrote:

Ever since the Brueckner diversion took off, many new members have posted on this forum, some of them who, strangely, have tried to link this new "suspect" to the already established conclusion that Madeleine died in that apartment, without a shred of evidence. 
And even stranger is that all of us have been examining every shred of this rubbish as well!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.20 0:26

miffy8 wrote:
pauloalexandre wrote:

And even stranger is that all of us have been examining every shred of this rubbish as well!

Speak for yourself!

Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Activity : 36389

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.20 0:32

What utter drivel this thread is.

It defies all common sense thinking - to say nothing of documented evidence.

Geeez give me strength.

Hey here's an idea  bingo !  

Let's just forget thirteen years of hard slog trying to uncover the truth behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and let's instead turn CMOMM into an object of ridicule.

angry2

Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 19.07.20 6:19

That's why it's called a diversion .. the only object being, to move further away from the basics ... the TRUTH.
Bird131
Bird131

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 19.07.20 6:29

Uh-oh - you're not going to like this, but it's a thought that's crossed my mind too.
The absence of MMs DNA. Absence of even a toothbrush. Clothes thrown into a cupboard with no care. Next door was unoccupied? 
A few belongings left around. But too sterile for a family  of 5. 
No sand covered floors (that I've read of.) 
Kitchen area- boxes of cereals? Bread? Bottle of orange squash? 
I could continue. Next door empty but dogs barking outside? ( That might be inacurate. )
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 19.07.20 6:34

And what was in the fridge? A list anywhere? Fresh milk? Fruit juice? Eggs and bacon? Normal holiday stuff ? Kitchen cupboards? Biscuits - for the evening regular routine? 
Where was all this listed? I've missed it. So for my own curiosity?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1052

HelenMeg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 8:51

Verdi wrote:What utter drivel this thread is.

Geeez give me strength.

Let's just forget thirteen years of hard slog trying to uncover the truth behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and let's instead turn CMOMM into an object of ridicule.

angry2
No I haven't forgotten 13 years of hard slog, it was only a suggestion, like all people on here we're all really guessing as to what happened to Madeleine until the whole truth comes out.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 8:54

Bird131 wrote:That's why it's called a diversion .. the only object being, to move further away from the basics ... the TRUTH.
No it's not a diversion, I believe that Madeleine wasn't abducted but what went on in the apartment or didn't go on before 3rd May 2007 is anyone's guess.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.07.20 9:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16280

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.20 11:28

cookiemuncher wrote:

Geeez give me strength.

angry2
No I haven't forgotten 13 years of hard slog, it was only a suggestion, like all people on here we're all really guessing as to what happened to Madeleine until the whole truth comes out.
What are you talking about?

What happened to Madeleine is not to be established by guessing or speculation, but by the evidence that is available. The evidence is there if you care to research the PJ files.

No researcher who has contributed to CMOMM's findings, to my knowledge, has ever "guessed" as to what happened to Madeleine. Like any investigator, one must follow the evidence to get closer to the truth.

Your speculative hypothesis regarding Clement Freud, I'm sorry to say, is pure nonsense. It only discredits the great work conducted by the MMRG.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 19.07.20 11:29

Lance De Boils wrote:Uh-oh - you're not going to like this, but it's a thought that's crossed my mind too.
The absence of MMs DNA. Absence of even a toothbrush. Clothes thrown into a cupboard with no care. Next door was unoccupied? 
A few belongings left around. But too sterile for a family  of 5. 
No sand covered floors (that I've read of.) 
Kitchen area- boxes of cereals? Bread? Bottle of orange squash? 
I could continue. Next door empty but dogs barking outside? ( That might be inacurate. )

All points to Madeleine having died very early on in the week and the McCanns having 4 days to forensically clean the apartment, hence no DNA
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10863

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 11:40

pauloalexandre wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:

Geeez give me strength.

angry2
What are you talking about?

What happened to Madeleine is not to be established by guessing or speculation, but by the evidence that is available. The evidence is there if you care to research the PJ files.

No researcher who has contributed to CMOMM's findings, to my knowledge, has ever "guessed" as to what happened to Madeleine. Like any investigator, one must follow the evidence to get closer to the truth.

Your speculative hypothesis regarding Clement Freud, I'm sorry to say, is pure nonsense. It only discredits the great work conducted by the MMRG.
I've read the PJ files and the Tapas 9 witness statements, for what they're worth.

Regarding Clement Freud, how do you know I'm wrong, you don't.  When he tells two (supposedly) total strangers that don't be afraid of the (very highly trained) dogs, and mocks them as to what they would say in court, "bark once for yes and twice for no".  No I'm not discrediting the work done by the MMRG, good grief it's like banging my head against a brick wall.

I was just giving out some thoughts, obviously the McCanns and their Tapas friends are hiding a lot of what happened since their arrival in PdL.  Hopefully one day it will all come out.

Another one to add to Lance De Boils list of what was missing in the McCanns apartment:

There were no toys in the apartment lying around as you would have with young children
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

HelenMeg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.20 11:47

Not even cuddle cat!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.20 11:57

Again, where's the evidence for your claim that the McCanns were staying at Clement Freud's house?

Why Clement Freud, anyway?

What does he have to do with this case, other than the fact he was reported in the media to have met the McCanns after the disappearance took place?

Many people, including media journalists, have put forward theories regarding his supposed connection to this case, even going so far as to suggest he was the "abductor".

In fact, it's not the only preposterous theory spouted in this case. There were lot of people who suggested, due to the Smithman e-fits shown on Crimewatch in 2013, that the Podesta brothers had kidnapped Madeleine McCann. Seriously, this continues to be a thing!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 12:02

pauloalexandre wrote:Again, where's the evidence for your claim that the McCanns were staying at Clement Freud's house?

Why Clement Freud, anyway?

What does he have to do with this case, other than the fact he was reported in the media to have met the McCanns after the disappearance took place?

Many people, including media journalists, have put forward theories regarding his supposed connection to this case, even going so far as to suggest he was the "abductor".

In fact, it's not the only preposterous theory spouted in this case. There were lot of people who suggested, due to the Smithman e-fits shown on Crimewatch in 2013, that the Podesta brothers had kidnapped Madeleine McCann. Seriously, this continues to be a thing!!
Kate McCann states in her book that they went to Clement Freud's house for dinner and he gave them Strawberry Tequilas when they arrived, and had a sumptuous meal, that's when he brought up about the dogs.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger......
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.20 12:57

cookiemuncher wrote:Kate McCann states in her book that they went to Clement Freud's house for dinner and he gave them Strawberry Tequilas when they arrived, and had a sumptuous meal, that's when he brought up about the dogs.
Ok, and.....?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 13:12

pauloalexandre wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:Kate McCann states in her book that they went to Clement Freud's house for dinner and he gave them Strawberry Tequilas when they arrived, and had a sumptuous meal, that's when he brought up about the dogs.
Ok, and.....?
You were asking what Clement Freud had to do with this case and I was answering as you didn't believe that the McCanns had anything to do with Freud  That's it really.

I stated what Kate McCann wrote in her book, whether we can believe that's the first time they'd ever met is anyone's guess as all the Tapas 9 statements seem to be full of porky pies.

Believe what you want, I really don't care.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.20 13:17

cookiemuncher wrote:
pauloalexandre wrote:
Ok, and.....?
You were asking what Clement Freud had to do with this case and I was answering as you didn't believe that the McCanns had anything to do with Freud  That's it really.

I stated what Kate McCann wrote in her book, whether we can believe that's the first time they'd ever met is anyone's guess as all the Tapas 9 statements seem to be full of porky pies.

"What does Clement Freud have to do with the Madeleine McCann case (other than he knew the McCanns after the reported disappearance)" is what I asked.

This conversation is failing to be productive.

waiting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 13:26

pauloalexandre wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
pauloalexandre wrote:
Ok, and.....?

"What does Clement Freud have to do with the Madeleine McCann case (other than he knew the McCanns after the reported disappearance)" is what I asked.

This conversation is failing to be productive.

waiting
It might be for you if you want to close it down, we don't even know who you are, do we?
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.20 14:15

cookiemuncher wrote:It might be for you if you want to close it down, we don't even know who you are, do we?

Oye! Enough of that. It could likewise be said we don't know who you are .... do we?

Members here on CMOMM are entitled to their anonymity. It's a personal choice and not open to question.

There is a saying .... 'when in a hole, stop digging'.

The suggestion that the McCanns were staying at some villa with Clement Freud defies - well, just about everything.

Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 19.07.20 14:27

Verdi wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:It might be for you if you want to close it down, we don't even know who you are, do we?

Oye!  Enough of that.  It could likewise be said we don't know who you are .... do we?

Members here on CMOMM are entitled to their anonymity.  It's a personal choice and not open to question.

There is a saying .... 'when in a hole, stop digging'.

The suggestion that the McCanns were staying at some villa with Clement Freud defies - well, just about everything.
But I'm not going against what happened, am I?  Madeleine was not abducted, we all know that.  I was just stating a fact that the McCanns went to dinner with Freud as mentioned in Kate McCann's book when the other poster was denying it ever happened.

I'm not in a hole so I don't have to stop digging, I was just replying to another poster.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

HelenMeg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top