The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Mm11

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Regist10

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by crusader on 28.08.20 9:25

No child who was not already profoundly ill has died of Covid-19 in Britain, a large study has indicated, with the researchers saying that the results should reassure parents as a new school term begins.
Above snipped from @PeterMac

At the start of the "pandemic", children were said to be "superspreasders" of the virus and given as the reason to close schools.

Now, because they fear parent's wont send their children back to school, they have done a "study" to say no healthy child has died from the virus and it is safe to go back to school.

I'm waiting to see what they will come up with to get people to go back to work.

They are so transparent.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by Jill Havern on 28.08.20 15:22

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Tortil10

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30683

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 28.08.20 15:22

I do not believe that the COVID-19 vaccine will alter human DNA, make people infertile or sick, or even kill them. I also do not believe it will be used as a digital ID tracker.

However, I will not take the vaccine (mandatory or not) until health "experts" can prove to me, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that in doing so, I'm protecting myself against a very infectious and deadly disease.

I don't think they will be able to prove that.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Activity : 613

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 28.08.20 16:11

I don't think the virus is very infectious or deadly, and it has never for  one second occurred to me to be frightend of it.

Like many others, I will be joining no queue to get vaccinated. I won't even have the annual flu vaccine.

What goes into my body is my affair and no amount of bullying will change my mind.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.08.20 16:15

What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine

Humankind has never had a more urgent task than creating broad immunity for coronavirus.
By Bill Gates
| April 30, 2020

That’s why I’m particularly excited by two new approaches that some of the candidates are taking: RNA and DNA vaccines. If one of these new approaches pans out, we’ll likely be able to get vaccines out to the whole world much faster. (For the sake of simplicity, I’m only going to explain RNA vaccines. DNA vaccines are similar, just with a different type of genetic material and method of administration.)

Our foundation—both through our own funding and through CEPI—has been supporting the development of an RNA vaccine platform for nearly a decade. We were planning to use it to make vaccines for diseases that affect the poor like malaria, but now it’s looking like one of the most promising options for COVID. The first candidate to start human trials was an RNA vaccine created by a company called Moderna.

Here’s how an RNA vaccine works: rather than injecting a pathogen’s antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself. When the antigens appear on the outside of your cells, your immune system attacks them—and learns how to defeat future intruders in the process. You essentially turn your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit.

Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25316

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 28.08.20 16:25

It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time !!!

Should have stuck with his computing, he's a bloody Frankensteine.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.08.20 16:48

He's an obssesive dangerous meddling maniac.

I don't want him or anyone else messing with my giblets!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 28.08.20 16:54

laugh laugh laugh
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 28.08.20 17:00

The argument that politicians could use in favour of mandatory vaccination is that unvaccinated people could spread the alleged disease to other people.

But this makes no sense to me, because vaccinated people are protected or have a higher immunity against it.

So how can I "infect" the 95% of people who choose to get vaccinated?

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 28.08.20 17:15

I think it is unraveling, but not in the way they want. The trouble is, they don't want us to think, they want us blindly agree with everything they say.

They have used fear and guilt and now they are using bribes to try to keep us under control.

They have their hands full with me.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 28.08.20 17:16

@Verdi wrote:
I can't imagine why he's got comments turned off  winkwink

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30683

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.08.20 21:44

Jill wrote:I can't imagine why he's got comments turned off winkwink

surgical mask

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 29.08.20 1:58

One of the first reports about COVID-19

4th January 2020

At 1:30 minutes, it reads:

"Authorities say there is no evidence of human-to-human infection".

I see... but after we discovered evidence for it in late January, we immediately declared it the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity, without any evidence whatsoever.

My point is - why didn't the "scientists" try to establish the danger of this alleged virus, instead of setting off the panic right away?

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 29.08.20 7:07

@pauloalexandre wrote:One of the first reports about COVID-19

My point is - why didn't the "scientists" try to establish the danger of this alleged virus, instead of setting off the panic right away?

Because it would have all been over for them immediately. They wanted panic, it is obvious. This whole clown world charade has been a deliberate series of events to keep people off balance and keep their narrative going, to increase demand for their murder vaccine. It is very simple once you accept the unpleasant reality. (I know it was a rhetorical question.)
goodpost
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1134

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 29.08.20 11:07

I find this particular vaccine to be a symbol of submission, not necessarily something that will harm people.

Now, the politicians may think they are doing something good for humanity... but they aren't. Their perception of reality is too distorted for them to make decisions regarding what substances go into one's body.

It's not my fault that they are ignorant, and a person should never tolerate having ignorant buffoons dictate his/her life.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.08.20 12:44

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear   omgomg  this is frankly terrifying, although perhaps not surprising.

Neuralink: Elon Musk unveils pig with chip in its brain

46 minutes ago

Elon Musk has unveiled a pig called Gertrude with a coin-sized computer chip in her brain to demonstrate his ambitious plans to create a working brain-to-machine interface.

"It's kind of like a Fitbit in your skull with tiny wires," the billionaire entrepreneur said on a webcast.

His start-up Neuralink applied to launch human trials last year.

The interface could allow people with neurological conditions to control phones or computers with their mind.

Mr Musk argues such chips could eventually be used to help cure conditions such as dementia, Parkinson's disease and spinal cord injuries.

But the long-term ambition is to usher in an age of what Mr Musk calls "superhuman cognition", in part to combat artificial intelligence so powerful he says it could destroy the human race.

Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans

Gertrude was one of three pigs in pens that took part in Friday's webcast demo. She took a while to get going, but when she ate and sniffed straw, the activity showed up on a graph tracking her neural activity. She then mostly ignored all the attention around her.

The processor in her brain sends wireless signals, indicating neural activity in her snout when looking for food.

Mr Musk said the original Neuralink device, revealed just over a year ago, had been simplified and made smaller.

"It actually fits quite nicely in your skull. It could be under your hair and you wouldn't know."

Founded in 2017, Neuralink has worked hard to recruit scientists, something Mr Musk was still advertising for on Twitter last month and which he said was the purpose of Friday's demo.

The device the company is developing consists of a tiny probe containing more than 3,000 electrodes attached to flexible threads thinner than a human hair, which can monitor the activity of 1,000 brain neurons.

Ahead of the webcast, Ari Benjamin, at the University of Pennsylvania's Kording Lab, had told BBC News the real stumbling block for the technology could be the sheer complexity of the human brain.

"Once they have the recordings, Neuralink will need to decode them and will someday hit the barrier that is our lack of basic understanding of how the brain works, no matter how many neurons they record from.

"Decoding goals and movement plans is hard when you don't understand the neural code in which those things are communicated."

Mr Musk's companies SpaceX and Tesla have captured the public imagination with his attempts to drive progress in spaceflight and electric vehicles respectively.

But both also demonstrate the entrepreneur's habit of making bold declarations about projects that end up taking much longer to complete than planned.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53956683

These stinking rich tech giants go way beyond dangerous, they are maniacal which in my view is a whole lot worse.

Did you know Amazon are now selling health bracelets?  A personal high tech device that tracks and scans just about everything going on inside and outside your body.

A perfect recipe for sustained paranoia  skull .  I thought the prevailing political agenda was to protect the NHS, this device alone will get people running to the doctors and A&E every minute of every day.  Just as they are doing for fear of the dreaded deadly 'virus'.

Happy days!

Scary stuff!

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=16951

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum