The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Mm11

New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Regist10

New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is CB involved?

New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Vote_lcap77%New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 30 ]
New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 39

New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Empty Re: New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.06.20 21:29

@Tolleshunt Knight wrote:Could we please have a summary of Pat Brown's credentials in the matter of criminal profiling?
You raise a fair point.

Pat Brown has unfortunately chosen to go with the theory that Madeleine died from an accident sometime after 6pm on Thursday 3 May, which simply does no fit the known facts.

Now, if you were to ask for the credentials of Petermac, whose excellent 36-chapter analysis of the case is available on this forum and in the form of a free e-book, I would tell you that he is both a former Superintendent with a large English police force and a formidable polymath. And he also disagrees strongly with Pat Brown's conclusions.

On the limited issue of whether Pat Brown is correct in thinking that Brueckner is probably a patsy who has been chosen to bring an end to the case in the minds of the great but gullible British public, I would imagine that 99.9% of CMOMM members would agree with her, myself included.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23722

Cammerigal and Milo like this post

Back to top Go down

New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B - Page 3 Empty Re: New theory by profiler Pat re Christian B

Post by Flossy on 18.06.20 22:31

I don't see it as plausible for CB to have any involvement beyond being a potential witness. Given that he was believed to be in the area at the time, it may be that CB has important information, whether he is aware of it or not. I do not believe the evidence points to his actual involvement in MM disappearance. The great difficulty here is that one must filter through the poor reporting.
Flossy
Flossy

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 06.07.20 11:34

This is a very emotive case. 
Let's just spend a day to reflect. 
Not saying anything else on that. Just that feelings run high.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1024

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jillg303 on 07.07.20 12:23

Pat Brown doesn’t believe Christian B to be involved either, but IF he was, he helped with the disposal of Madeleine’s body and nothing more. There is no evidence of his presence in 5A, in fact there was very little evidence of ANYONE in 5A ! He supposedly told an ex girlfriend that he had a nasty job to do. 

I don’t think he would speak this way about abducting a small child. We don’t know whether he actually made this remark or not.i think it’s best to stay close to the evidence. To be sure Madeleine is dead we need a body. To be sure CB is involved we need more than his presence in Luz, and more than a phone call in the vicinity.
Jillg303
Jillg303

Activity : 4

sparkyhorrox and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 08.07.20 19:30

Bruckners profile and previous is discussed at length in English on YouTube, 60 mins Australia.

As Dr. Amaral said, he is a good choice and the only way to make this choice better is if he was dead. That’s why he is in isolation.

Regardless if he is confirmed or eliminated from the enquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance, he will have to answer for many other crimes.

If he was acting on orders from anyone remains to be confirmed.

If this all sweats the truth out so much the better.

Or will the REAL slim shady please STAND UP?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Russ_Nick on 11.08.20 6:12

@Tolleshunt Knight wrote: clapping Could we please have a summary of Pat Brown's credentials in the matter of criminal profiling?

Does she have any successful experience as a criminal profiler, at all?

Does she have any particular experience in cases of missing children, child abduction and child killing?  If so, what is this experience?

What is her magnum opus on the subject of criminal profiling?  

Is she endorsed by any major law enforcement agency anywhere in the world?

Who does she carry out criminal profiling for?

Returning to the McCanns, I've been watching the detective, Goncalo Amaral, and I note that he dismisses abduction as "materially impossible".  He is quoted as saying this by the BBC.  I don't know why Amaral inserts the needless qualifier.  It could suggest a lack of confidence in his own conclusions, but we'll put that aside.  I know the BBC tell lies and engage in distortions, but let us take it that the aforesaid quote is an accurate translation of Amaral's own words.  That being the case, I am concerned that, so far, I have seen nothing to confirm that this evaluation is actually true.

What is concerning me is that, in ordinary language (in English, and I assume also in Portuguese), when we say something is "impossible", we mean that it cannot have happened, yet abduction is plausible.  That is not to say it was an abduction.  It could be that abduction is only one of several reasonable explanations.  When we say abduction is plausible, we only say that it reasonably could have happened that way.

I asked this question on my thread in the New Members section, and nobody has come forward to put me right with a reason, or list of reasons, that abduction is "materially impossible" or impossible or implausible. Yet people on this Forum seem very confident in themselves when pointing the finger at one or both of the McCanns.

[adm]Post deleted. Considered libelllous and racist [/adm]
Russ_Nick
Russ_Nick

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.08.20 7:18

Russ_Nick.

You joined to post that?

You could have argued with Pat Brown's theories instead of attacking the entire Jewish race.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10419

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 on 14.08.20 19:29

@ Russ Nick

I think you will find that when Dr Goncalo Amaral/and or others state that abduction was impossible this is based on the tall tales/lies/inconsistencies in the statements made by Madeleine's parents and their friends and given as their sworn statements to police  - their statements cannot be reconciled in relation to their story of abduction which they have peddled for public consumption.

The dimmest among us can see that they have lied consistently and constantly regarding the events of the day/night they claim Madeleine vanished.   Based on their untruths, abduction quickly was demonstrated to be an impossibility.

What are your thoughts Russ Nick?
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.08.20 21:45

@Secondthoughts2

Russ_Nick's post was deleted and he was immediately banned from CMOMM for making outrageously libelous comments.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25190

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 on 14.08.20 22:16

@Verdi   

Thanks!
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum