The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Disposal of the body Mm11

Disposal of the body Regist10

Disposal of the body

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Disposal of the body

Post by Batman on 09.06.20 8:56

First post for me but I've followed this case with interest since May 2007.

I wanted to draw your attention to something I saw yesterday:

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, told German newspaper Bild: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking  with friends about the Madeleine case.
“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”
Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11814500/german-prosecutor-evidence-maddie-dead-suspect-christian-b/

Back in 2008, a pig farmer was the focus of Sr Amaral's attention. He was also said to be a drug trafficker. It's a small place and every dealer needs a supplier. I'd say it's highly likely these two know each other.

From London Evening Standard 24-1-08:
"Dreadlocked Marques, nicknamed Quim Ze, was also a known gun-runner and drug trafficker, the paper claimed."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/revealed-madeleine-photofit-man-was-jailed-for-raping-british-girl-6648968.html
You will recall that Marquez was also quizzed for six hours in 2014. The police clearly had reason to believe he's involved.
There's been plenty of talk of pedophilia on this forum but not so much of drug use. It's another taboo (at least for doctors) that could tie every actor in this story together and bind them to secrecy.
It would explain Christain B hanging around the MW complex looking shady. It would explain phone calls from his contact there to place orders. Maybe it also explains the hasty departure of Edward whatwverhisnamewas on 4th May.
But most importantly, it puts someone in the picture who lived on the edge of society who would perhaps do anything for money, including using his network to dispose of a body. The arrangement may have been made direct or via a trusted third party who had links to the T7 and CB. A Mr Fixit type character....
Batman
Batman

Posts : 31
Activity : 50
Likes received : 17
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.06.20 9:16

@Batman wrote:First post for me but I've followed this case with interest since May 2007.

I wanted to draw your attention to something I saw yesterday:

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, told German newspaper Bild: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking  with friends about the Madeleine case.
“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”
Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11814500/german-prosecutor-evidence-maddie-dead-suspect-christian-b/

Back in 2008, a pig farmer was the focus of Sr Amaral's attention. He was also said to be a drug trafficker. It's a small place and every dealer needs a supplier. I'd say it's highly likely these two know each other.

From London Evening Standard 24-1-08:
[size=47]"Dreadlocked Marques, nicknamed Quim Ze, was also a known gun-runner and drug trafficker, the paper claimed."[/size]
[size=47]https://www.standard.co.uk/news/revealed-madeleine-photofit-man-was-jailed-for-raping-british-girl-6648968.html[/size]
You will recall that Marquez was also quizzed for six hours in 2014. The police clearly had reason to believe he's involved.
There's been plenty of talk of pedophilia on this forum but not so much of drug use. It's another taboo (at least for doctors) that could tie every actor in this story together and bind them to secrecy.
It would explain Christain B hanging around the MW complex looking shady. It would explain phone calls from his contact there to place orders. Maybe it also explains the hasty departure of Edward whatwverhisnamewas on 4th May.
But most importantly, it puts someone in the picture who lived on the edge of society who would perhaps do anything for money, including using his network to dispose of a body. The arrangement may have been made direct or via a trusted third party who had links to the T7 and CB. A Mr Fixit type character....

One of the many evidences that Madeleine McCann died in her parents' apartment were the several alerts by the two cadaver dogs in the car that the McCanns hired.

Later, in July and/or August 2007, a neighbour of the McCanns, who were then living in a villa in Praia da Luz, saw the boot of this hired car open, night after night - strongly suggestive of the McCanns needing to get rid of a very unpleasant smell in the car.

This was corroborated 100% by the McCanns' cousin, Michael Wright, who told the PJ about a deeply unpleasant odour found in the car. Details about this can be found in a long article I wrote about Wright, titled I think: "Michael Wright in Praia da Luz" (also on pamalam's excellent site www.mccannpjfiles). I am pretty sure my article is on the forum somewhere. 

Wright journeyed from England to Portugal FIVE TIMES between May & September 2007 and clearly he and the McCanns worked very closely together.

Be it noted also that Michael Wright was one of a team of three that trawled through all the photographs taken on the cameras of Kate McCann, the Paynes and any other members of the Tapas 7, deleting, editing and cropping them BEFORE they were delivered to the PJ on 8 & 9 May on two computer disks.

There has been much speculation on 'how Madeleine's body was disposed of' (if it was).

Goncalo Amaral has for a long time speculated that it was buried in the church.

Another favoured theory of some is that her remains were cremated at a local pet cemetery run by a rather dubious figure.

For myself, I have wondered about the strong Roman Catholic tradition of Kate McCann's family and how that might have a bearing on the disposal of her body (if Madeleine did die in G5A).

I think the McCanns might have elected to bury her somewhere.

Possibly on the journey to Huelva.

IIRC Michael Wright was the stated hirer of the McCanns' hired car.


All IMO and for the record I am not in this post saying definitively that Madeleine did die in G5A   

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16092
Activity : 23722
Likes received : 3577
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Mainline on 09.06.20 9:54

There is a chapter on Mr Ze in Paulo Cristovao's book on the case. 

Which you can read right here on the forum: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4906-chapter-24-quim-ze-that-terrible-man
Mainline
Mainline

Posts : 213
Activity : 291
Likes received : 76
Join date : 2018-10-01

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by PeterMac on 09.06.20 10:01

IIRC the Huelva visit is notable for an hour or so of unaccounted time. There are photos of the cafeteria in the Repsol petrol filling station on a roundabout just to the north of the town, where posters were put up, we can suppose by the Mccanns, who may then have taken the photos for release.
From that roundabout there is a road leading to the north which goes back to the E-W motorway from Spain to Portugal.
Another exit, to the west leads to the British Cemetery, where the mortal remains of Major William Martin "The man who never was" from Operation Mincemeat lie at peace.   It also leads to the crematoria. (tanatorium)
Disposal of the body Huelva10


Just a random thought
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11910
Activity : 14709
Likes received : 1871
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Batman on 09.06.20 10:38

 by Mainline Today at 9:54

There is a chapter on Mr Ze in Paulo Cristovao's book on the case. 

Which you can read right here on the forum: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4906-chapter-24-quim-ze-that-terrible-man

Thanks Mainline. For continuity's sake, I'll mention that this was in response to my post quoting Christian B as saying 'pigs eat humans too' and a pig farmer named Marquez at the centre of investigations in 2008 and 2014. Your post refers to Joachim Jose. It doesn't seem to be the same person.
Batman
Batman

Posts : 31
Activity : 50
Likes received : 17
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Batman on 09.06.20 11:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Batman wrote:First post for me but I've followed this case with interest since May 2007.

I wanted to draw your attention to something I saw yesterday:

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, told German newspaper Bild: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking  with friends about the Madeleine case.
“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”
Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11814500/german-prosecutor-evidence-maddie-dead-suspect-christian-b/

Back in 2008, a pig farmer was the focus of Sr Amaral's attention. He was also said to be a drug trafficker. It's a small place and every dealer needs a supplier. I'd say it's highly likely these two know each other.

From London Evening Standard 24-1-08:
[size=67]"Dreadlocked Marques, nicknamed Quim Ze, was also a known gun-runner and drug trafficker, the paper claimed."[/size]
[size=67]https://www.standard.co.uk/news/revealed-madeleine-photofit-man-was-jailed-for-raping-british-girl-6648968.html[/size]
You will recall that Marquez was also quizzed for six hours in 2014. The police clearly had reason to believe he's involved.
There's been plenty of talk of pedophilia on this forum but not so much of drug use. It's another taboo (at least for doctors) that could tie every actor in this story together and bind them to secrecy.
It would explain Christain B hanging around the MW complex looking shady. It would explain phone calls from his contact there to place orders. Maybe it also explains the hasty departure of Edward whatwverhisnamewas on 4th May.
But most importantly, it puts someone in the picture who lived on the edge of society who would perhaps do anything for money, including using his network to dispose of a body. The arrangement may have been made direct or via a trusted third party who had links to the T7 and CB. A Mr Fixit type character....

One of the many evidences that Madeleine McCann died in her parents' apartment were the several alerts by the two cadaver dogs in the car that the McCanns hired.

Later, in July and/or August 2007, a neighbour of the McCanns, who were then living in a villa in Praia da Luz, saw the boot of this hired car open, night after night - strongly suggestive of the McCanns needing to get rid of a very unpleasant smell in the car.

This was corroborated 100% by the McCanns' cousin, Michael Wright, who told the PJ about a deeply unpleasant odour found in the car. Details about this can be found in a long article I wrote about Wright, titled I think: "Michael Wright in Praia da Luz" (also on pamalam's excellent site www.mccannpjfiles). I am pretty sure my article is on the forum somewhere. 

Wright journeyed from England to Portugal FIVE TIMES between May & September 2007 and clearly he and the McCanns worked very closely together.

Be it noted also that Michael Wright was one of a team of three that trawled through all the photographs taken on the cameras of Kate McCann, the Paynes and any other members of the Tapas 7, deleting, editing and cropping them BEFORE they were delivered to the PJ on 8 & 9 May on two computer disks.

There has been much speculation on 'how Madeleine's body was disposed of' (if it was).

Goncalo Amaral has for a long time speculated that it was buried in the church.

Another favoured theory of some is that her remains were cremated at a local pet cemetery run by a rather dubious figure.

For myself, I have wondered about the strong Roman Catholic tradition of Kate McCann's family and how that might have a bearing on the disposal of her body (if Madeleine did die in G5A).

I think the McCanns might have elected to bury her somewhere.

Possibly on the journey to Huelva.

IIRC Michael Wright was the stated hirer of the McCanns' hired car.


All IMO and for the record I am not in this post saying definitively that Madeleine did die in G5A  

.



Thanks Tony. I am aware of all the points you made here and all the theories, including yours.

You haven't said whether you're dismissing the connection with Christian B but it seems like it. So I'll respond to that.


Nothing in my post detracts from your factual points of evidence. The dogs, the hire car boot, Michael wright, the church (temp storage) disposal of a fridge etc etc etc.


But at some point, there was a permanent disposal of the body.

The evidence I presented explains a connection between Christain B "'pigs eat humans too" and a pig farmer who was at the centre of the investigation in 2008 and again in 2014.


They are connected via the drug trade to the MW resort which would be a lucrative customer base in the area.

To be absolutely clear, I'm not denigrating or contradicting any of the main points of agreement on this forum. I'm simply positing the theory that the police have found some new evidence via Christian B that could help them solve the one crime that most people believe occurred - unlawful concealment and disposal of a cadaver.

I hope that's clear and would welcome any challenge or alternative thoughts.
Batman
Batman

Posts : 31
Activity : 50
Likes received : 17
Join date : 2020-06-09

Bob the Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Batman on 09.06.20 12:14

@PeterMac wrote:IIRC the Huelva visit is notable for an hour or so of unaccounted time. There are photos of the cafeteria in the Repsol petrol filling station on a roundabout just to the north of the town, where posters were put up, we can suppose by the Mccanns, who may then have taken the photos for release.
From that roundabout there is a road leading to the north which goes back to the E-W motorway from Spain to Portugal.
Another exit, to the west leads to the British Cemetery, where the mortal remains of Major William Martin "The man who never was" from Operation Mincemeat lie at peace.   It also leads to the crematoria. (tanatorium)
Disposal of the body Huelva10


Just a random thought
Thanks Peter. Btw, I subscribe to your theory about what happened to MM. 

The missing time here is intriguing but for me it was always too obvious to be of much significance. A recce mission to look at options perhaps? They put a lot of km on the clock and maybe that's what they were doing.

It's very sad, but Christian B's words  suggests disposal involved dismemberment and pig feed. It's an awful thought but imo it's a possibility and one that the police could be following up on.
Batman
Batman

Posts : 31
Activity : 50
Likes received : 17
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Cammerigal on 09.06.20 12:34

@PeterMac wrote:IIRC the Huelva visit is notable for an hour or so of unaccounted time. There are photos of the cafeteria in the Repsol petrol filling station on a roundabout just to the north of the town, where posters were put up, we can suppose by the Mccanns, who may then have taken the photos for release.
From that roundabout there is a road leading to the north which goes back to the E-W motorway from Spain to Portugal.
Another exit, to the west leads to the British Cemetery, where the mortal remains of Major William Martin "The man who never was" from Operation Mincemeat lie at peace.   It also leads to the crematoria. (tanatorium)
Disposal of the body Huelva10


Just a random thought
Its not as random as you think Peter Mac, for 2 reasons if one understands the MI5 linkage. 1. An old Green Slime anecdote; Question;Where do you hide a dead body? Answer; With all the other dead bodies, in a cemetery of course. 2. The Brit MI boys also love 'in jokes' and links to history, especially to great British war heroes and victorious deceptions eg XX or double cross and Operation Mincemeat would have great meaning to them (as the Freds would then be able to commit it to memory)
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Posts : 101
Activity : 176
Likes received : 71
Join date : 2017-06-18
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by PeterMac on 09.06.20 13:27

@Batman wrote:Thanks Peter. Btw, I subscribe to your theory about what happened to MM. 

The missing time here is intriguing but for me it was always too obvious to be of much significance. A recce mission to look at options perhaps? They put a lot of km on the clock and maybe that's what they were doing.

It's very sad, but Christian B's words  suggests disposal involved dismemberment and pig feed. It's an awful thought but imo it's a possibility and one that the police could be following up on.

Christian Brückner was around in Portugal at the time of the Joana Cipriano murder trial, when it was reported that the uncle had eventually admitted feeding the girl's body to pigs.

Anyone who remembers the Muriel McKay and Hosein Brothers trial in England will also remember that was the means of disposal, once the kidnapping went wrong [For those who don't remember they mistook her for Murdochs then wife, Anna, hoping for a huge payout.
The case was significant in that it was one of the earliest cases of a trial and conviction in a murder without a body case in the UK]

So the method of disposal is well known and used as black humour and banter round the pig eating world.  That, of itself, doesn't take us much further.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11910
Activity : 14709
Likes received : 1871
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Batman on 09.06.20 14:22

@PeterMac wrote:
@Batman wrote:Thanks Peter. Btw, I subscribe to your theory about what happened to MM. 

The missing time here is intriguing but for me it was always too obvious to be of much significance. A recce mission to look at options perhaps? They put a lot of km on the clock and maybe that's what they were doing.

It's very sad, but Christian B's words  suggests disposal involved dismemberment and pig feed. It's an awful thought but imo it's a possibility and one that the police could be following up on.

Christian Brückner was around in Portugal at the time of the Joana Cipriano murder trial, when it was reported that the uncle had eventually admitted feeding the girl's body to pigs.

Anyone who remembers the Muriel McKay and Hosein Brothers trial in England will also remember that was the means of disposal, once the kidnapping went wrong [For those who don't remember they mistook her for Murdochs then wife, Anna, hoping for a huge payout.
The case was significant in that it was one of the earliest cases of a trial and conviction in a murder without a body case in the UK]

So the method of disposal is well known and used as black humour and banter round the pig eating world.  That, of itself, doesn't take us much further.

Agree entirely Peter, which is why I put the comment in context with other facts.

It was said by the individual who is a suspect in the case. That individual had probable drug related business dealings with Marquez, another prime suspect. Marquez is a nasty character who owns a pig farm. And the MW complex, like all other complexes of that ilk, would be a drug dealer's paradise.

This theory would also explain why so much publicity has been given to Christian B. It suggests he's not a murderer or a burglar-turned-kidnapper. He's an accessory or witness to the crime that we all believe to have been committed- concealment and disposal of a cadaver.

He may well turn out to be the pasty we originally thought but for me, this phrase gave me hope that the police investigation is making genuine progress.
Batman
Batman

Posts : 31
Activity : 50
Likes received : 17
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by cookiemuncher on 09.06.20 16:59

There was also that big advertising van with Madeleine's posters all over it.  It had big bill boards either side.  It was in PdL on the beach for about 2 days then disappeared probably back to the UK, never to be seen or heard of again.  What a better way of disposing of a body back to the UK, or stopping en route to do a bit of digging in the countryside, hidden in view from the road by the van.  I doubt it was checked when it went through customs either on the EU side or on the UK side as it was the McCanns "don't cha know"!!

If I remember rightly, although I may be getting my facts muddled, wasn't one of the men who drove the van found dead some months later.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Posts : 309
Activity : 389
Likes received : 78
Join date : 2020-06-09

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Jill Havern on 09.06.20 17:16


____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 18700
Activity : 30649
Likes received : 7231
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by cookiemuncher on 09.06.20 17:36


Thank you for that. It's unbelievable how many things regarding the McCanns have been swept under the carpet never to be mentioned again.  It's as if they want everything wiped off the internet as it doesn't confirm to their "take on things".

I got the year wrong but I remember one of the men died, there are so many things to remember regarding the past 13 years in the saga of the McCanns, it seems never ending as to what has happened since 3 May 2007 or perhaps the Sunday before.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Posts : 309
Activity : 389
Likes received : 78
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Elite138 on 10.06.20 21:37

@Batman wrote:First post for me but I've followed this case with interest since May 2007.

I wanted to draw your attention to something I saw yesterday:

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, told German newspaper Bild: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking  with friends about the Madeleine case.
“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”
Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11814500/german-prosecutor-evidence-maddie-dead-suspect-christian-b/

Back in 2008, a pig farmer was the focus of Sr Amaral's attention. He was also said to be a drug trafficker. It's a small place and every dealer needs a supplier. I'd say it's highly likely these two know each other.

From London Evening Standard 24-1-08:
"Dreadlocked Marques, nicknamed Quim Ze, was also a known gun-runner and drug trafficker, the paper claimed."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/revealed-madeleine-photofit-man-was-jailed-for-raping-british-girl-6648968.html
You will recall that Marquez was also quizzed for six hours in 2014. The police clearly had reason to believe he's involved.
There's been plenty of talk of pedophilia on this forum but not so much of drug use. It's another taboo (at least for doctors) that could tie every actor in this story together and bind them to secrecy.
It would explain Christain B hanging around the MW complex looking shady. It would explain phone calls from his contact there to place orders. Maybe it also explains the hasty departure of Edward whatwverhisnamewas on 4th May.
But most importantly, it puts someone in the picture who lived on the edge of society who would perhaps do anything for money, including using his network to dispose of a body. The arrangement may have been made direct or via a trusted third party who had links to the T7 and CB. A Mr Fixit type character....
I think this may tie up with the Diogo Silva chap who may have had the telephone conversation with CB. He has worked all over Luz and would have had lots of connections.
Elite138
Elite138

Posts : 2
Activity : 3
Likes received : 1
Join date : 2020-06-05

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by crusader on 11.06.20 10:10

There was mention of a man with dreadlocks in Stephen carpenters interview in the PJ files.

He said Niel Berry and Raj Balu had been searching for  Madeleine the night before and they said they had been talking to a man with dreadlocks who told them he had bought a block of apartments  he also told them the price he payed.

They told Carpenter that they thought there was something suspicious about him.

They looked for him the day after and knocked on the doors of the apartment block that he said he had bought, but he was never seen again, which they thought was strange because  he helped in the searches searches the night before.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 517
Activity : 645
Likes received : 118
Join date : 2019-03-12

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Batman on 11.06.20 11:48

Good spot. Are you linking the dreadlocks to Marquez the drug trafficker/pig farmer? He had dreadlocks per the link I posted above. 

Interviewed by police in 08 and 14 but no further action. It doesn't mean he wasn't involved in some way.
Batman
Batman

Posts : 31
Activity : 50
Likes received : 17
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Mainline on 11.06.20 12:10

Mainline
Mainline

Posts : 213
Activity : 291
Likes received : 76
Join date : 2018-10-01

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by crusader on 11.06.20 13:00

Just making an observation.

Sperry dined at the tapas on the 3rd, at 9pm. It wasn't him they saw.



Jez wilkins had seen Sperry in the tapas toilets earlier, while he was walking around the resort with his child who he was trying to get to sleep.

Balu and berry had never seen the man with dreadlocks before.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 517
Activity : 645
Likes received : 118
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty The Press story

Post by Silentscope on 14.07.20 17:18

@cookiemuncher wrote:There was also that big advertising van with Madeleine's posters all over it.  It had big bill boards either side.  It was in PdL on the beach for about 2 days then disappeared probably back to the UK, never to be seen or heard of again.  What a better way of disposing of a body back to the UK, or stopping en route to do a bit of digging in the countryside, hidden in view from the road by the van.  I doubt it was checked when it went through customs either on the EU side or on the UK side as it was the McCanns "don't cha know"!!

If I remember rightly, although I may be getting my facts muddled, wasn't one of the men who drove the van found dead some months later.
Gerry McCann wrote in his blog on day 25;
“Some of you may have seen on the news the huge inflatable billboard which has travelled all the way from the West of Scotland to Portugal which will be used near busy roads/motorways to keep Madeleine’s disappearance high profile. We had a brief chat with Chris and Les, who drove almost non-stop from Glasgow to get here. The extraordinary length ordinary people are going to help us is truly overwhelming. We thank everyone for their efforts, no matter how small, and we know this will make a difference in our search for Madeleine.”
Sky News on May 28, 2007 wrote;
Also, the McCanns have met the men responsible for the 800sq-ft inflatable poster which will be taken around the Algarve and set up in prominent places.
It was the brainchild of advertising workers Chris Lennox and Les Harley from Glasgow – the home town of Madeleine’s father Gerry – who drove 2,200 miles from Scotland to help.
Mr Lennox, 35, from Prestwick said: “My heartstrings have been pulled on this and I want to help.
“I have a family with small kids and my wife has been following this from day one.”
The Guardian went further and said that Mr Lennox and Mr Harley paid for the venture;
Yesterday the McCann family visited a 75 sq metre (800 sq ft) inflatable poster of Madeleine that will be taken around the Algarve in an attempt to publicise her plight further. The poster, which highlights a £1.5m reward being offered through the News of the World, was paid for by Chris Lennox and Les Harley, two advertising professionals from Glasgow, who drove it 2,200 miles from Scotland to Praia da Luz.In a statement read out near the poster, the McCanns said they were amazed by the support they has received. “We have thanked everyone on several occasions but, you know, some people are just going to absolutely extraordinary lengths to help us,” the statement said.

McCann Spin

The story sounds like Chris and Les drove all the way to Portugal through their own efforts to help the McCanns. It really does sound like they went to extraordinary lengths to help.
But what really happened?
We can reveal on TRUTH For Madeleine that Chris and Les were simply doing their job. The inflatable billboard was not the brainchild of Mr Lennox or Mr Harley and the pair of them didn’t pay for it either.
So how did it come about?
No surprises for guessing but it was engineered by John McCann – Gerry’s brother.
Mr Amaral has already exposed the McCanns for manipulating the politicians and media and here again is a prime example of a story that was presented to the world in a completely different way to the reality of the situation.

Posters Plus Media

Gavin Hollywood, Managing Director of Posters Plus Media informed us of the details of the venture;
“I supported the McCanns with some digital advertising in the UK and was approached by Gerry’s brother John about the possiblity of helping with a high profile campaign at the height of the situation where time & awareness was essential. Within 5 days we had arranged the trip, logistics, printing and arranged staff to travel to Portugal (Chris & Les) with Carol-Anne Thomson our Campaigns Manager co-ordinating the campaign from our office and communicating with various authorities.

This will make your Cookies crumble! Mine did! 
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 269
Activity : 275
Likes received : 6
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by cookiemuncher on 14.07.20 19:07

@Silentscope wrote:
@cookiemuncher wrote:There was also that big advertising van with Madeleine's posters all over it.  It had big bill boards either side.  It was in PdL on the beach for about 2 days then disappeared probably back to the UK, never to be seen or heard of again.  What a better way of disposing of a body back to the UK, or stopping en route to do a bit of digging in the countryside, hidden in view from the road by the van.  I doubt it was checked when it went through customs either on the EU side or on the UK side as it was the McCanns "don't cha know"!!

If I remember rightly, although I may be getting my facts muddled, wasn't one of the men who drove the van found dead some months later.
Gerry McCann wrote in his blog on day 25;
“Some of you may have seen on the news the huge inflatable billboard which has travelled all the way from the West of Scotland to Portugal which will be used near busy roads/motorways to keep Madeleine’s disappearance high profile. We had a brief chat with Chris and Les, who drove almost non-stop from Glasgow to get here. The extraordinary length ordinary people are going to help us is truly overwhelming. We thank everyone for their efforts, no matter how small, and we know this will make a difference in our search for Madeleine.”
Sky News on May 28, 2007 wrote;
Also, the McCanns have met the men responsible for the 800sq-ft inflatable poster which will be taken around the Algarve and set up in prominent places.
It was the brainchild of advertising workers Chris Lennox and Les Harley from Glasgow – the home town of Madeleine’s father Gerry – who drove 2,200 miles from Scotland to help.
Mr Lennox, 35, from Prestwick said: “My heartstrings have been pulled on this and I want to help.
“I have a family with small kids and my wife has been following this from day one.”
The Guardian went further and said that Mr Lennox and Mr Harley paid for the venture;
Yesterday the McCann family visited a 75 sq metre (800 sq ft) inflatable poster of Madeleine that will be taken around the Algarve in an attempt to publicise her plight further. The poster, which highlights a £1.5m reward being offered through the News of the World, was paid for by Chris Lennox and Les Harley, two advertising professionals from Glasgow, who drove it 2,200 miles from Scotland to Praia da Luz.In a statement read out near the poster, the McCanns said they were amazed by the support they has received. “We have thanked everyone on several occasions but, you know, some people are just going to absolutely extraordinary lengths to help us,” the statement said.

McCann Spin









The story sounds like Chris and Les drove all the way to Portugal through their own efforts to help the McCanns. It really does sound like they went to extraordinary lengths to help.
But what really happened?
We can reveal on TRUTH For Madeleine that Chris and Les were simply doing their job. The inflatable billboard was not the brainchild of Mr Lennox or Mr Harley and the pair of them didn’t pay for it either.
So how did it come about?
No surprises for guessing but it was engineered by John McCann – Gerry’s brother.
Mr Amaral has already exposed the McCanns for manipulating the politicians and media and here again is a prime example of a story that was presented to the world in a completely different way to the reality of the situation.

Posters Plus Media









Gavin Hollywood, Managing Director of Posters Plus Media informed us of the details of the venture;
“I supported the McCanns with some digital advertising in the UK and was approached by Gerry’s brother John about the possiblity of helping with a high profile campaign at the height of the situation where time & awareness was essential. Within 5 days we had arranged the trip, logistics, printing and arranged staff to travel to Portugal (Chris & Les) with Carol-Anne Thomson our Campaigns Manager co-ordinating the campaign from our office and communicating with various authorities.

This will make your Cookies crumble! Mine did! 

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/07/the-inflatable-billboard-the-true-story/

ETA  The comments are very interesting to read.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Posts : 309
Activity : 389
Likes received : 78
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Sceptic on 14.07.20 19:08

@Batman wrote:First post for me but I've followed this case with interest since May 2007.

I wanted to draw your attention to something I saw yesterday:

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, told German newspaper Bild: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking  with friends about the Madeleine case.
“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”
Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11814500/german-prosecutor-evidence-maddie-dead-suspect-christian-b/

Back in 2008, a pig farmer was the focus of Sr Amaral's attention. He was also said to be a drug trafficker. It's a small place and every dealer needs a supplier. I'd say it's highly likely these two know each other.

From London Evening Standard 24-1-08:
"Dreadlocked Marques, nicknamed Quim Ze, was also a known gun-runner and drug trafficker, the paper claimed."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/revealed-madeleine-photofit-man-was-jailed-for-raping-british-girl-6648968.html
You will recall that Marquez was also quizzed for six hours in 2014. The police clearly had reason to believe he's involved.
There's been plenty of talk of pedophilia on this forum but not so much of drug use. It's another taboo (at least for doctors) that could tie every actor in this story together and bind them to secrecy.
It would explain Christain B hanging around the MW complex looking shady. It would explain phone calls from his contact there to place orders. Maybe it also explains the hasty departure of Edward whatwverhisnamewas on 4th May.
But most importantly, it puts someone in the picture who lived on the edge of society who would perhaps do anything for money, including using his network to dispose of a body. The arrangement may have been made direct or via a trusted third party who had links to the T7 and CB. A Mr Fixit type character....
My thoughts are along similar lines - The above added to Christian B's comment to girlfriend "Ive a horrible job to do tomorrow night" https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11823591/madeleine-mccann-suspect-horrible-job/
alongside him purchasing £29,000 worth of marijuana over a period of several months from late 2007 until the spring of 2008 following his return to Germany from Portugal. Thats a lot of cash to accumulate from petty apartment thefts 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11919823/drug-dealer-julia-help-solve-madeleine-mccann/


Im positive in my thoughts that Christian B was not responsible for Madeleines demise but have a gut feeling he could have been involved in the disposal of the cadaver - thinking out loud possibly the Germans have found a photo/image of madeleines corpse amongst those buried with Christian B's dog - confirming he is somehow involved but does not prove beyond reasonable doubt he is responsible for Madeleines death hence Wolters comment they need forensic evidence. Also no police force, German, Portuguese or British are going to inform the media of any suspects in their lines of enquiry if those suspects are still at large.
avatar
Sceptic

Posts : 197
Activity : 310
Likes received : 35
Join date : 2013-09-28

Batman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Silentscope on 15.07.20 10:00

Whoever removed the body according to the available PHYSICAL EVIDENCE got cadaver odour and DNA particles on them in the process.

This wasn’t planned in advance for the following reasons.

1. Brückner had no access to the articles where the above evidence was found, clothing, apartment or vehicle.

2. Even if he had access granted, any evidence would have been disposed of, or a different vehicle hired later on. It was not.
No hirers of the Vehicle between the times of the alleged ‘Abduction’ and Hiring reported any bad smells.

3. Nobody can prove that at the time he was known to suspects.

So I rule him out of the abduction, this however does not clear him of any involvement whatesover. He could still have caused her harm. Just probably NOT at the times stated if the checks were true and diligently carried out.

But it is only a probably ludicrous theory of mine...
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 269
Activity : 275
Likes received : 6
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Verdi on 15.07.20 12:28

Here we go again, off into the realms of fantastical feeries without a shred of evidence to support.

For the sake of the forum - and above all else, with respect for the name of Madeleine McCann could we please keep this as far as possible, within acceptable boundaries of available fact and evidence.

Wild speculation is not helpful, leave that to twitter and facebook.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 18701
Activity : 25236
Likes received : 5569
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Silentscope on 15.07.20 12:39

Please explain how anything in the above thread is wrong, fantastical or plain invented then...

You still have to explain to me how the FSS know for a fact that the sample they were testing actually came from Madeleine.

It was definitely a female child of the McCanns to 99,978%

But which one?

Maddies hairbrush was still in South Africa at the time.

The sample was supplied by an Arguido.

Not confirmed in my opinion.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 269
Activity : 275
Likes received : 6
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

Disposal of the body Empty Re: Disposal of the body

Post by Silentscope on 15.07.20 14:23

Disposal of the body D377828c-d814-45b4-9f2a-f6068f1525a3
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 269
Activity : 275
Likes received : 6
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum