The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Mm11

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Regist10

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Empty Re: TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS

Post by PeterMac on 25.07.20 14:25

Is this really the same guy ?
Facially not similar, even allowing for youth
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14825

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Empty Re: TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS

Post by Jill Havern on 27.07.20 12:50

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 31244

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 30.07.20 14:37

I think some of us heard about the 39-year old black actor who was gunned down by an elderly man, in Portugal.

Immediately after the crime occurred, and before an investigation had begun to determine "WHAT happened", "HOW it happened" and "WHO did it", people were already jumping on "WHY he did it", claiming it was a racially motivated crime.

So what?

He went to jail, correct?

The man is now being charged with murder, and will face justice.

It is absolutely pathetic that politicians have to get involved in a criminal investigation, and it is equally sad that anti-racist organizations/movements have to interfere with that investigation, by spouting their beliefs of what the motive for the crime was.

For the love of God, now every time that a crime is commited against a black person, it should be considered a racial crime?

Every single human being is equal in rights and duties, no matter what colour of their skin is.

Stop putting one or the other on a pedestal.

As someone brilliantly said: there is only one race - the human race.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Activity : 827

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 01.08.20 14:26

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Blm11

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

MTSTAR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 07.08.20 18:29

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.08.20 11:09

I recently praised Carlson but he is now back to his deplorable best 
He was born into a rich family and has never done a days “work”in 
his life.He recently said a young lady hated America yet she was
in the forces and had both legs blown off when a missile hit her
helicopter he might have been in the cubs but that’s it.Horrible
person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.08.20 12:37

@pauloalexandre wrote:
As someone brilliantly said: there is only one race - the human race.
That was God.

In Genesis Chapter 1

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23819

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.08.20 13:38

Actually, I was referring to something that a bloke, whose Youtube videos I sometimes watch, said.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.08.20 14:27

Groups of people often known as minority groups, I can't imagine why because they are not in the minority, sometimes develop a sense of entitlement. A situation I believe to be created by those in authority who give them the minority status.

Dangle a carrot before a donkey, for sure he will relentlessy chase it.

I like to think the forceful greedy dissatisfied mob are the true minority. I'll wager there is more good in the people classified as the minority, than bad. Unfortunately the decent people get tarred with the same brush as the rotters just because of a man-made grouping policy. Political correctness?

Add to that a generous portion of media hype to add spice to an otherwise bland dish and what do you get? Global dissatisfaction urged by the inappropriate much overused phrase .... 'it's our right!'

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26121

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.08.20 21:49

For people to scream "Racism" implies that they do accept the idea of different 'races' of mankind.
Just as the entire scientific and medical and sporting world does.

Quite what the original word in Biblical Hebrew, written in Aramaic script about 800-500 BC implies it not clear, but it may be that the modern classifications of Kingdom, Phylum, Order, Class, Family, Genus, Species, sub-species (or strain), was not universally applied, as it was only 'invented' in the 1750s by Linnaeus following the thoughts of Aristotle and others.

All of which is irrelevant to anyone except the medical profession, the legal profession, social scientists, sports promoters, educators, psychometric researchers, historians, and a few others.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14825

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.08.20 10:06

Tucker nails it again.
This is a take-over not a pandemic.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10628

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.08.20 13:12

Jacob Blake: What we know about Wisconsin police shooting

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Screen58

Court records show there was an active arrest warrant against Mr Blake, related to charges of sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct. But it is unclear if police were aware of this at the time of his shooting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53909766

Controversial as it might be, police are armed for a reason, not widely acceptable across the globe but that's an argument in itself.

This current line of thinking 'black lives matter', shows a distorted biased view of right and wrong. It's okay for a citizen to physically attack (murder?) a police officer but it's a crime for a police officer to do their job and/or protect themselves, other members of the public and their colleagues?

I don't know if Jacob Blake was the victim of police brutality, I wasn't there. Fact remains he appears to be a criminal with sexual assault on the list of misdemeanors. You can't, or shouldn't, demand rights just because you are black - can I say that?

I've witnessed with my own eyes how these situations escalate. The grass roots of the problem are generations of immigrant breeding, thus able to claim citizenship thanks to their ancestors migrating - they want to be left alone to live their lives according to their traditions, traditions that defy the laws of the land. Drug abuse, sexual abuse, domestic abuse, tribal conflict, revenge.

Not to say all black people are the same, it's those who make the most noise and demand rights. We are all born equal, no matter where when nor how.

It's got nothing to do with slavery or racial discrimination, it is purely a reaction by law enforcement officers to a specific incident. It could be black , white, yellow, green, spotted -- a crime is a crime, whoever or whatever. What next .... a white person is arrested, do they claim 'you're only doing this cos I'm white'!

The communities, in this instance black communities, might help themselves and all else if they drop the attitude. Calling police 'pigs' doesn't help their cause one iota.

Power to the people? Nah .... power to law and order.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 13:33

Why would a police officer shoot a person getting into a car? He was not fighting back, or worse, shooting back.

From the video, it is not clear whether the man who they are calling Jacob Blake is dead or if this was a staged event, in order to continue pushing forward the Black Lives Matter PSY-OP, and cause more chaos and civil disorder.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 26.08.20 13:45

.. or if this was a staged event, in order to continue pushing forward the Black Lives Matter PSY-OP, and cause more chaos and civil disorder.

I think that a distinct possibility. I shouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump isn't in the mix somewhere - his opponents would do anything to dethrone him.

Let's take the 'black lives matter' up a level .... 'all lives matter'!

Does that apply to mass murderers, terrorists, paedophiles, despots - do their lives matter?

I guess so, otherwise the death penalty wouldn't have been widely abolished.

If you want to be treated as an equal and treated fairly then you must play your part.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.08.20 14:00

Actually he was carrying a knife.
Witnesses heard the Police shouting drop the knife.
He walked off and reached into his car.
A number of Police have died that way when a gun was pulled out.
TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 11 Jacob-Blake-Knife-In-Hand-728x381

I've seen the video, it's brutal. But I think the Police were justified.
He's seriously wounded not dead.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.08.20 14:09

Here is a Pastor who was notorious about criticising Police use of force.
The Police invited him to training exercises.
The pastor was put in Police situations.
In one exercise the Pastor shot someone.
In another he ended up dead.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 14:30

I thought he had died, but he's allegedly fighting for his life.

Having been shot in the back 7 times??

I'm not saying it's an impossibility, but it beggars belief that a supposedly professional police officer would do such thing, even with the guy holding a knife - although he didn't seem to threaten them with it.

Why not just shoot him in the leg, or shoot the tires?

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.08.20 14:33

@pauloalexandre wrote:Why not just shoot him in the leg, or shoot the tires?
Watch the Pastor video and ask yourself what it's like being a Policeman when you can end up dead in a few seconds.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 14:36

@BlueBag wrote:I've seen the video, it's brutal.
Really?

Having seen it, I don't find it brutal at all.

There's no evidence that I've seen so far which indicates that the man in the white shirt was shot in that video.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.08.20 14:44

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:I've seen the video, it's brutal.
Really?

Having seen it, I don't find it brutal at all.

There's no evidence that I've seen so far which indicates that the man in the white shirt was shot in that video.
OK... if it's real it's brutal.

Seven bullets in the back is pretty brutal if it's real.

Looks real to me.

It also looks clear cut justified shooting - so no way is "racism" going to stick.

If someone reaches into the car after walking off (with a knife) you are in a potential death situation.

Police end up dead this way - see the Pastor video who was decent enough to acknowledge it after situation training.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 14:53

@BlueBag wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:Why not just shoot him in the leg, or shoot the tires?
Watch the Pastor video and ask yourself what it's like being a Policeman when you can end up dead in a few seconds.
If the policeman wants to live, he wouldn't start grabbing the guy holding the knife by his shirt.

My first instinct would be to immediately back off and shoot him from the distance (in the leg, preferably), or just as I said, shoot the tires, so the man doesn't escape.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 15:14

@Verdi wrote:Let's take the 'black lives matter' up a level .... 'all lives matter'!

Does that apply to mass murderers, terrorists, paedophiles, despots - do their lives matter?
I don't think it's fair that they should have the same rights as say, a law-abiding person who gets up early in the morning and busts his/her *ss to try and earn a living for his/her family, and then immediately sees his/her business or workplace destroyed by BLM protests.

@Verdi wrote:I guess so, otherwise the death penalty wouldn't have been widely abolished.
I agree with the argument that the death penalty should be abolished, because you never know when a suspect is unjustly convicted of a crime he or she didn't commit.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 15:26

@Verdi wrote:
.. or if this was a staged event, in order to continue pushing forward the Black Lives Matter PSY-OP, and cause more chaos and civil disorder.

I think that a distinct possibility.  I shouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump isn't in the mix somewhere - his opponents would do anything to dethrone him.
The mainstream media certainly seems to do everything they can do make sure he loses the election. The Coronavirus scandal - another PSY-OP, of course - is not doing him any favours.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 26.08.20 15:43

Question: are they going to continue creating Wikipedia articles every time a crime against a black person is committed and is newsworthy??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jacob_Blake

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 29.08.20 19:11

CNN says the BLM protests are mostly peaceful, and Kamala Harris says the protesters should keep doing what they are doing, and that we should all join them.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum