The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Mm11

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Regist10

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Empty Re: TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS

Post by BlueBag on 29.06.20 7:11

I saw this in the same link.
TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 EboNVxfXQAAWM6e?format=jpg&name=900x900
We need more like her.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10426

Back to top Go down

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Empty Re: TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS

Post by CaKeLoveR on 29.06.20 9:36

Yes, she is to be admired. However, she will no doubt be pilloried for not obeying orders.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.06.20 15:22

White People: "GIVE US YOUR NICE HOUSES"

-----

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Black_12

BLM leader, Chanelle Helm gave white people a disturbing ultimatum this week. Give your homes in nice neighborhoods to black people or wait to be branded a racist and your home consequently forcibly taken away when tried for a “hate crime”.

Such talk used to be the folder of satire columnist mocking black activist for their ridiculous entitled lazy attitudes. The communist left has been banking for years on white people brushing off such crazy rhetoric as drug induced lunatic ravings. Today the racist Democrat victimhood campaign has run so deep that BLM actually believes white people are racist if they don’t give them their homes and other assets.

As, yes, white people giving up their homes was only the 1st thing on BLM’s spokesperson Chanelle Helm’s list. Turn the page to see the other 9 demands and what Helm’s is threatening BLM will do if whites refuse to comply with the rest of these demands.

Link:

https://www.truthandaction.org/blm-leader-whites-need-to-give-their-homes-away/

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23722

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 30.06.20 15:39

Insanity. There can be no other explanation. Or can there?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 30.06.20 15:42

She doesn't mean it - it's so ridiculous.

What she really means is "let's start a race war".

That IS what the Marxists (Globalists) want.

It's in the Marxist playbook.

So when the public start fighting back, which side will the Government take?

We already saw what the authorities and media did to the couple who stood outside their homes with legal guns to defend themselves after rioters broke in.

The (white) couple were the ones singled out for being evil.

They were not, there were legally defending their property.

BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 30.06.20 16:06

@CaKeLoveR wrote:Yes, she is to be admired. However, she will no doubt be pilloried for not obeying orders.
Or sacked from her team.  I wonder how well that will go down if she is.

What a load of idiots these people look, perhaps they should use their brains instead of following the herd and find out what BLM is all about.  It's a scary, Marxist dictatorship, where any voice of reason will be shut down but why has it suddenly sprung up out of nowhere after the death of a very dangerous, nasty criminal.  Have they all being hiding in the shadows for years and have had a brain implant that triggers them when they're called into action.  It reminds me of an episode of Columbo when a murderer had brainwashed his two dogs to attack on command by a certain word.  They attacked and killed the man's rival, I can't remember the details now, but Columbo sussed it out and went head to head with the murderer, the murderer not realising that Columbo had had the dogs reprogrammed so that they didn't attack and kill on the given word but Columbo had given them a new word and instead of killing on demand they licked him to death   big grin but I digress.

I expect we can all have a good guess who or what organisation is behind this terrifying evil that is pervading our lives and turning everything on its head.  It's becoming very dangerous and many will suffer the consequences.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 30.06.20 17:14

@BlueBag wrote:I saw this in the same link.
TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 EboNVxfXQAAWM6e?format=jpg&name=900x900
We need more like her.
I wonder if any one of those women who went down on one knee even thought about one of the victims of George Floyd, the lady who was pregnant and he held a gun against her belly whilst his friends were ransacking his house or have they not read any details of the crimes he committed?  The poor woman must have been terrified for her life and for the life on her unborn baby but oh no we must all go down on one knee and declare George Floyd a saint, it didn't make any difference what colour he was, he was still a dangerous, obnoxious criminal who was supposed to have turned his life around but was passing fraudulent cheques.  So much for turning your life around, did he not think he would be caught?  I should know as I had a relative in the USA who tried to pass fraudulent cheques on the grounds she didn't know they were fraudulent although they'd been stolen out of people's mail boxes and the names wiped off and changed and got 4 years in jail.

What the hell were those women thinking?
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.07.20 13:27

Latest Tucker Carlson:

The new virus in the U.S. - hysteria over removing and defacing statues - any statue, anywhere. 
The Mount Rushworth Monument at risk.
Proposals to abolish the national holiday, 'Columbus Day'
- and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6TkEpzGTc

P.S. Donald Trump is now twittering about the desirability of subscribing to Tucker Carlson!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 03.07.20 0:12

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Cops_a10

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30649

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 03.07.20 12:51

David Kurten
@davidkurten
A man who dumped the Colston statue into the sea is given a caution after 4 weeks & keeps anonymity.
A man who took a leak in Parliament Square is jailed after 2 days and named & shamed.
Activist judges who don't apply the law equally should be fired.

https://twitter.com/davidkurten/status/1278929266575659008

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Tony Bennett, BlueBag and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.20 10:32

"Whites are subhuman", says Canadian Black Lives Matter leader (who is also an Islamist Muslim):

https://newspunch.com/white-people-genetic-defects-blm-leader-mulled-whites-wiped-out/?fbclid=IwAR1LQZ_97slQVKTHfu2owB2ZPe6A4SNECjz6TV_DCvDNHloitMvpyUEuHlA

Someone has done a survey of the skin colour of Black Lives Matter protestors:

The results are:

17% black

64% white

19% 'other'.

The whites are mostly left-wing/liberals who support Black Lives Matter and the Marxist terrorist group ANTIFA

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpied on 04.07.20 10:53

I thought Carlson was an extreme right winger until I started watching
him and listening closely,I now know he speaks sensibly and just cares
for the people and his country,I wish someone in this country would do
the same but I doubt it.
Blackpied
Blackpied

Activity : 184

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.07.20 11:37

@Blackpied wrote:I thought Carlson was an extreme right winger until I started watching
the same but I doubt it.
Tucker Carlson believes in the American Constitution.

He's not "right wing"... conservative.... yes... patriotic... yes...

Racist? Nazi?

Not on your life and neither is anyone who supports the ideas behind the American Constitution.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.20 14:56

@BlueBag wrote:
@Blackpied wrote:I thought Carlson was an extreme right winger until I started watching
the same but I doubt it.
Tucker Carlson believes in the American Constitution.

He's not "right wing"... conservative.... yes... patriotic... yes...

Racist? Nazi?

Not on your life and neither is anyone who supports the ideas behind the American Constitution.

Nigel Farage is as close as Britain gets to Tucker Carlson. He was REMOVED by LBC last month for not payjng homage to Black Lives Matter.

The Democratic Party/Deep State-run media in the U.S. like CNN and MSNBC are desperate to stop him and have frequently lobbied for him to be banned. Additionally, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA and other Marxist revolutionary groups contact those who advertise on his cable network and threaten them if they don't stop advertising on Tucker.

In the last two months he has become THE most popular cable network commentator, pushing even CNN and MSNBC into the shade.

Often his shows rack up half a million views on YouTube in the first 4 hours after they've been uploaded

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 04.07.20 16:19

@Tony Bennett wrote:"Whites are subhuman", says Canadian Black Lives Matter leader (who is also an Islamist Muslim):

https://newspunch.com/white-people-genetic-defects-blm-leader-mulled-whites-wiped-out/?fbclid=IwAR1LQZ_97slQVKTHfu2owB2ZPe6A4SNECjz6TV_DCvDNHloitMvpyUEuHlA

Someone has done a survey of the skin colour of Black Lives Matter protestors:

The results are:

17% black

64% white

19% 'other'.

The whites are mostly left-wing/liberals who support Black Lives Matter and the Marxist terrorist group ANTIFA
Do the 64 percent of white Marxists rabble rouse the 17 percent of black supporters for a photo opportunity?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12776

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.07.20 19:55

@Tony Bennett wrote:Nigel Farage is as close as Britain gets to Tucker Carlson. He was REMOVED by LBC last month for not payjng homage to Black Lives Matter.
Nigel is well ahead of the game.

Some people are now catching up with what BLM are.

(Communist filth).

But... I suspect that's not the whole story.

BLM are funded.

But by who?

And why?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 09.07.20 15:05

bn 

"GEORGE FLOYD TOLD OFFICERS 'I CAN'T BREATHE' MORE THAN 20 TIMES"!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/08/george-floyd-police-killing-transcript-i-cant-breathe

affraid affraid

From the avalanche of propaganda we've had for the past months (and years), this is really a critical piece of information.

Indeed, I might say it's a...... revelation moment.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Activity : 592

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 09.07.20 15:17

Surely you need breath to be able to say "I can't breathe" more than 20 times?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 09.07.20 15:50

@Jill Havern wrote:Surely you need breath to be able to say "I can't breathe" more than 20 times?
There were three police officers holding him down and one standing up over them. 

Two of them were not white.

The police were wrong but to call this systemic racism is ridiculous.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 11.07.20 20:53

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 17.07.20 19:27

Pat Brown

You may have to rethink how George Floyd actually died. Fascinating!
Read the whole transcript.

Read the transcript of Thomas Lane's body camera footage during George Floyd call

By Staff reports Star Tribune
July 9, 2020 — 10:48am

Thomas Lane's attorney sought Wednesday to dismiss charges against him in the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The transcript begins as Thomas Lane and his partner J. Alexander Keung speak with an employee at Cup Foods about a possible counterfeit $20 bill. The transcript concludes as Lane jumps out of the ambulance carrying Floyd to Hennepin County Medical Center.

https://www.startribune.com/read-the-transcript-of-thomas-lane-s-body-camera-footage/571678791/?fbclid=IwAR3qyj5kAYWY7vAaHBEpMR8OcWhY3Qp-d75w2PSZp7omQ7iDN57YQ91expg

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Pat's facebook page and comments where Pat posts the autopsy report: https://www.facebook.com/pat.brown.52012/posts/10158702654274319

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.07.20 7:33

@Jill Havern wrote:Pat Brown

You may have to rethink how George Floyd actually died. Fascinating!
Read the whole transcript.

Read the transcript of Thomas Lane's body camera footage during George Floyd call

By Staff reports Star Tribune
July 9, 2020 — 10:48am

Thomas Lane's attorney sought Wednesday to dismiss charges against him in the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The transcript begins as Thomas Lane and his partner J. Alexander Keung speak with an employee at Cup Foods about a possible counterfeit $20 bill. The transcript concludes as Lane jumps out of the ambulance carrying Floyd to Hennepin County Medical Center.

https://www.startribune.com/read-the-transcript-of-thomas-lane-s-body-camera-footage/571678791/?fbclid=IwAR3qyj5kAYWY7vAaHBEpMR8OcWhY3Qp-d75w2PSZp7omQ7iDN57YQ91expg

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Pat's facebook page and comments where Pat posts the autopsy report: https://www.facebook.com/pat.brown.52012/posts/10158702654274319
Interesting... he was saying "I can't breath" well before he was on the ground.

The guy was having a massive panic attack... it also sounds like drug induced paranoia... foaming at the mouth (again before being on the ground).

They did find drugs in his system didn't they?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.07.20 10:34

@BlueBag wrote:They did find drugs in his system didn't they?
From the autopsy report:

TUCKER CARLSON VIDEOS ON THE STATE OF AMERICA AFTER THE GEORGE FLOYD RIOTS - Page 10 Ar10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.07.20 11:18

The media were not interested in having a balanced approach were they.

This all paints a completely different picture.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 24.07.20 15:39

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum