The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Mm11

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Regist10

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by BlueBag on 26.06.20 21:52

@sandancer wrote:
@Liz Eagles wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Well done Liz.
It is human. Not well done for being human.

Some are so busy keeping out of others way to avoid being breathed on they forget one day they may be the one in need of a bit of help ! 

Kindness and consideration for others costs nothing , a hello , thank you , a smile , ( no mask of course !) a hug , a  helping hand may make a huge difference to someone's day . 
Like you say Liz it is being human . We are a social tribe who rely on each other and have done for millennia . grouphug
Yep!

We can beat them... for ever and ever.

We can be Heroes.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10628

Back to top Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by Liz Eagles on 27.06.20 10:56

There's a young chap at my local supermarket from Somalia. He is working to fund his way through Uni.

I've had many conversations with him over the last year and he is a delight to speak to. I like to hear about his progress and his tales of Somalia. 

He served me at the checkout yesterday. I gave him a packet of sweets. He's not allowed to accept them but he was so pleased with the thought. 

Throughout this Corona madness I have thanked people for doing their jobs and I have bought a lot of sweets to give out. 

I have cooked for neighbours and shopped for them (when I'm able). 

I got on the scales this morning and noted the weight gain. I looked in the mirror and saw a Weeble with a hairdo that looks like I'm plugged into the mains supply.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12779

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.06.20 11:37

Bill Gates finally tells the truth. Animation [3 minutes] 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGnOEa2G7vI

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23819

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 27.06.20 11:51

This week I was sent a questionnaire by my GP surgery with a load of tick boxes. 

Despite them telephoning me a few weeks ago to ask me the same questions, I am now being asked to complete a questionnaire and pop along to the surgery to drop it through the external mailbox.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 27.06.20 11:55

@Tony Bennett wrote:Bill Gates finally tells the truth. Animation [3 minutes] 

Unlike Jesus, Gates won't last forever.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 27.06.20 12:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:Bill Gates finally tells the truth. Animation [3 minutes] 

I love the comment under the video -

"The anti Christ as comic".

I think that about sums up Bill Gates.  A very dangerous, deceitful man, part of the NWO.  Those who attend regular meetings in places like Watford when everything is closed down for days, with Mafia-like strict security so nobody knows who goes in or who comes out, and no minutes are ever taken of the meetings or published so the plebs don't have a cat in hell's chance of knowing what goes on behind closed doors, unless you're part of the NWO.

angry2
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Tony Bennett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 27.06.20 14:33

When will it be OK to say we are all pissed off with ghettos and ghetto mentality. 

We are pissed off with having black power, black impoverishment, guns, drugs, lawlessness, female genital mutilation and playing the race card.

I am fed up of it. A lot of decent black British people are pissed off too. 

Ooops I've just had an opinion.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.06.20 1:37

Why of course .... let's get this show back on the road, folk are becoming too complacent bignono !

Britain on coronavirus 'knife edge', Sage adviser warns, with spike in infections expected by July

Sir Jeremy Farrar concerned that easing of restrictions in May will result in 'very nasty' virus rebound in winter

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/28/britain-coronavirus-knife-edge-says-sage-advisor-spike-infections/

How nasty is very nasty oh sagacious one - Mr Paxo? Are you clairvoyant, mystic or is this just plain run of the mill wizardry?

Only two days to go....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26121

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.06.20 6:59

Anyone who thinks what the "experts" are doing is new need to look at AIDS back in the 1980s.

Fauci was involved in that as well.

Billions of dollars involved.

All exposed by Professor Peter Duesberg (and others).

As he says he was the "blue-eyed boy" of molecular research untill he questioned the official narrative about AIDS... then he was an outcast.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.06.20 7:23

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 5510
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14825

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.06.20 7:29

Duesberg was very simply wrong. 
And caused untold damage to the people of South Africa
But nobody cares very much, because they are black.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14825

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Liz Eagles dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.06.20 7:36

@PeterMac wrote:Duesberg was very simply wrong. 
Duesberg was not wrong.

HIV does not cause AIDS.

He clearly states the evidence that there are millions of people with HIV who are not having any treatment who don't get AIDS.

People were dying and Doctors were saying it's HIV - just like people dying now and Doctors saying it's COVID-19.

Billions of dollars were involved then as they are now.

Watch that squirrel.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.06.20 7:46

Tony Heller again.. talking about Sweden and the media attack on them.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 29.06.20 8:11

In YOUR opinion.
And the opinion of those who stood to reap billions of dollars in payments for highly toxic "treatments".
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1219

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 29.06.20 8:19

@Verdi wrote:Why of course .... let's get this show back on the road, folk are becoming too complacent  bignono !

"the danger is, when winter comes people won't know whether they have covid-19 or the common cold". Daily Mail.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, exposes this whole sorry charade for what it is.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 29.06.20 10:56

Well, racism is a two way street and what you say there is racist. Not that I give two hoots about it. But this divisive mind conditioning is NOT helpful. It is a well used trap you have fallen into. It deflects attention from the real problem. To say "nobody cares because they are black" is naïve at best. The truth is the "nobody" you talk about don't care about ANYBODY except themselves. Black , white, yellow, brown . . . . . we are all the same to the psychopaths. Disposable.

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=16900
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum