The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Mm11

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Mm11

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Regist10

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 0:06

[quote="Cherry"]Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Th_anipig5And pigs might fly! Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 742129

Unhelpful ludicrous speculation! laugh
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun

Post by Shibboleth 17.11.10 0:17

Now, be fair. Mrs Kate does specify that it is "an account of the truth", thereby implying that there must be more than one.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 0:24

Aww O.K Im sold. sarcastic
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 0:36

soulthief - I will be sent to the naughty corner! Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 145161
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 0:42

Indeed you will cherry! affraid
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 0:45

Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 0:46

Cheer up it could have been worse..they could have lost the twins too! shit happens
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 0:49

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 184694
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.11.10 1:00

Shibboleth wrote:Now, be fair. Mrs Kate does specify that it is "an account of the truth", thereby implying that there must be more than one.

OH OK! ...one account of it...which will it be..."when I returned from the Tapas I felt a drought, shutter was half opened and Maddie was gone......OMG she was TAKEN" I didnt rush out to search frantically hoping whoever taken her hadnt gone that far....I rushed back to the TAPAS and screamed blue murder!!

Well there's one truth in there ie Maddie was gone.

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 977352 Cherry I dont know how you include pig flying image.

Can you put one in the above story.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 1:04

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 Th_anipig5 Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 977352
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 17.11.10 7:27

Shibboleth wrote:Now, be fair. Mrs Kate does specify that it is "an account of the truth", thereby implying that there must be more than one.

Of course there's more than one account. It can't be the same account of the truth she told the police because those files are all over the internet and can be read for free, so no need to write a book.

Pity she doesn't just go and tell this latest account of the truth to the PJ and while she's there she could request the reopening of the investigation so they can find out whose blood and cadaver scent was found in their apartment and hire car if she's adamant it wasn't Madeleine's.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 17.11.10 7:41

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 No-img-lg-uk._V192212046_AA160_
Madeleine - Hardcover (28 April 2011) by Kate & McCann, Gerry McCann
Buy new: £20.00 £17.00
Available for pre-order
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery.

Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 63810
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 7:56

lalala I can not take much more bullsh*t out of them, they ought to be ashamed.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 17.11.10 8:09

soulthief wrote: Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 689349 I can not take much more bullsh*t out of them, they ought to be ashamed.

Begging on the streets would be far more dignified than resorting to writing a book. However, we finally have some concrete proof that they can be busy behind the scenes when they want to, or need to be as the case may be.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 17.11.10 8:11

There's a £3 discount on it already? Oh dear!
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 8:36

Judge Mental wrote:
soulthief wrote: Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 689349 I can not take much more bullsh*t out of them, they ought to be ashamed.

Begging on the streets would be far more dignified than resorting to writing a book. However, we finally have some concrete proof that they can be busy behind the scenes when they want to, or need to be as the case may be.
Absolutely, as far as I am concerned they are only doing this now to get more money , to over shadow Amarals book & to impress upon the public how innocent they are less why else would they draw yet more attention to themselves. they have a lot to answer for..
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.11.10 8:47

Why do they need to advertise the book on Amazon? I thought they had a book deal with one of the best known publishers? Isn't it their job to market the book when it's finished?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41394

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 8:55

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Why do they need to advertise the book on Amazon? I thought they had a book deal with one of the best known publishers? Isn't it their job to market the book when it's finished?
I suspect it is because they are greedy money grabbing scum who don't want to wait for the launch to get their hands on the money and perhaps to beat Amaral on to the British market.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.11.10 8:58

soulthief wrote:I suspect it is because they are greedy money grabbing scum

Ah yes, I didn't think of that Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 82678

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41394

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.11.10 9:00

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Why do they need to advertise the book on Amazon? I thought they had a book deal with one of the best known publishers? Isn't it their job to market the book when it's finished?

Because Amazon is accessible internationally...

they are thinking of money....!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 17.11.10 9:38

Amazon is also a great way to assess demand, pre-orders can be placed

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 9:44

Yes very true, they can count up the money they will earn well in advance of getting it! I can not wait for this book, although I am loathe to give them tuppence I will definitely buy it and I think it will spawn many youtube videos not just from me. woohooo I think its suicidal of them to even think it.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 17.11.10 10:01

Soulthief, do not buy it new. Wait a month and purchase second hand, there will be plenty of copies available.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 10:11

Even better, don't buy it and go to your local library. Kate's Account of The Truth - The Sun - Page 2 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 10:12

kangdang wrote:Soulthief, do not buy it new. Wait a month and purchase second hand, there will be plenty of copies available.
yea thanks I will, it would gall me to put a penny their way. thumbsup
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top