The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007 - Page 2 Mm11

NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007 - Page 2 Regist10

NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007

Post by CaKeLoveR on 09.04.20 13:27

That should be 'want to know'.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: NO CHECKS ON THE TAPAS NINE CHILDREN ON TUESDAY 1ST MAY 2007

Post by crusader on 09.04.20 14:22

If the tapas 9 left their phones in their apartments during dinner as stated by Clarence Mitchell, and backed up by the phone records, then Kate was in her apartment between 10-16 & 10-27 on quiz night, Tuesday 1st May, the night of the crying fiasco.

According to Paulo Rebelo, none of the tapas 9 made or received any calls during dinner, ever.

On Wednesday 2nd May, Kate made 2 calls to her friend at 7-36&41 seconds and another at 7-36&45 seconds, 2 hours earlier  than any other morning.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.20 15:40

@CaKeLoveR wrote:I wonder why this particular resort was chosen for a holiday. It seems to attract  people most of us wouldn't to know.

I disagree, it seems perfectly understandable to me. I've no idea who holidays at the particular resort, nor indeed who was staying at the resort at the same time as the McCanns and their gang.

This is David Payne's version of the truth taken from his rogatory interview in April 2008..

Err we'd all, or certainly we'd been on a Mark Warner before, I think Matt and Rachael and Russell and Jane had been on a Mark Warner type holiday and you know so we were looking to go on that type of holiday where we had err all the amenities that Mark Warner had to offer so they've got you know the sporting facilities, they've got the creche facilities for the children and you know so that, that kind of holiday was what we were looking for.

Err I'm trying to remember when we first chatted about you know going on the holiday. I mean I can only remember really that we were trying to arrange it probably two or three months err prior to us actually booking the holiday and err but probably we'd been chatting it I'm sure before, it may well have been before Christmas.

Err you know I'd looked on the internet at you know what the availability was in different err locations and Portugal was the only err Mark Warner holiday that would offer err you know a holiday at that time of the year. Err so you know we were hoping that the weather would be fine and Portugal was a reasonable distance for taking children on the plane so we, you know, we settled on, on t hat holiday.

Err over the weeks there was quite a lot of discussion about going away, you know, on the Mark Warner holiday err the, you know we, it got to the stage of booking it and then there had been some questioning about the err you know the fact that it wasn't the kind of (inaudible) same holiday as you know other Mark Warner's err you know and you know could they guarantee that we would all be together in err you know the apartments and I'd had quite a discussion with Mark Warner you know email wise just to make, try and make sure that we were guaranteed err together.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds fair enough to me - if you can believe think .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 09.04.20 16:32

It's hard work wading through that inarticulate rogatory, but worth it for the last paragraph. 'Wasn't the kind of same holiday'?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum