The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter

Post by aiyoyo 15.11.10 1:17

A film deal on the book is on the prophet's plan?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Empty Massive opposition to the McCanns' book

Post by Tony Bennett 15.11.10 7:33

Massive opposition to the McCanns' book:

Look at the comments:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1329739/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-sign-book-deal-raise-cash-continue-search.html

You can add your vote to the comments, by the way
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Empty Get that autographed copy

Post by Tony Bennett 15.11.10 7:38

sharonl wrote:Are we getting ready for a line by line analysis of this Tony?
Yes, of course.

As soon as you've paid for your copy personally signed by the McCanns from Waterstones in Cardiff, sharonl
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter

Post by sharonl 15.11.10 8:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:Are we getting ready for a line by line analysis of this Tony?
Yes, of course.

As soon as you've paid for your copy personally signed by the McCanns from Waterstones in Cardiff, sharonl

I will pre-order a copy when I go down to Cardiff and stand outside Waterstones with our new leaflet. McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 110921
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 15.11.10 8:34

All predictable. The only mildly interesting information according to cesspit dwellers is that Anna the self styled libertarian ex blogger and no stranger to the dramatic flounce is claiming to have had advance notice of the book announcement but was observing an embargo,also the even more illustrious Muratfan claims that another old friend of Tony,s hotfoot from a marathon,was also claiming to have news of a great secret that would hit the mainstream presss today. You couldnt make it up-orcouldyou?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.10 8:48

Why have they planned for the book to be released on the 28th April 2011, on the 4th anniversary?, according to GMTV this morning. I thought it was on the 3rd May Madeleine supposedly vanished? This is starting to remind me of the JonBenet head stone mystery.

The McCann's have not written this book, it will have been done for them by the same same people who have had an image to protect all this time. This is just another paper trail way of explaining how money is being fed into their bank account. Transworld who?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.11.10 9:05

Km stutters and cant string a proper sentence and all GM wants to talk about is seabass, child friendly toppings...it sure will be an quite a book?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.11.10 10:29

Stella wrote:Why have they planned for the book to be released on the 28th April 2011, on the 4th anniversary?, according to GMTV this morning. I thought it was on the 3rd May Madeleine supposedly vanished? This is starting to remind me of the JonBenet head stone mystery.

The McCann's have not written this book, it will have been done for them by the same same people who have had an image to protect all this time. This is just another paper trail way of explaining how money is being fed into their bank account. Transworld who?

Maybe May3d is bad experience and bad memory for them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 15.11.10 16:38

Stella wrote:Why have they planned for the book to be released on the 28th April 2011, on the 4th anniversary?, according to GMTV this morning. I thought it was on the 3rd May Madeleine supposedly vanished? This is starting to remind me of the JonBenet head stone mystery.

Stella what was the mystery of the Jon Bonet headstone? I've read loads about JB but not that..
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 15.11.10 18:07

The parents put Dec 25th as the DOD although she was said to have died the next day early hours.Some have speculated the parents MUST have done it to have put that date down.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.11.10 3:14

Well their action certainly leads to that belief.
How can any parents even list the wrong dod because its so disrespectful to the child.
No wonder people suspect her parents.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.10 17:29

New update from Kate McCann re book on findmadeleine.com

Updates

Monday, 15th November, 2010

There are several different reasons as to why I finally came to the decision with my husband Gerry to write and publish a book. This decision has not been an easy one. Many factors needed to be given thorough and careful consideration, not least the impact of such a book on the lives of our three children. My reason for writing is simple; to give an account of the truth.

Publishing this book has been a very difficult decision and is one that we have taken after much deliberation and with a very heavy heart. However, in the last few months with the depletion of Madeleine’s Fund, it is a decision that has virtually been taken out of our hands.

Every penny we raise through its sales will be spent on our search for Madeleine. Nothing is more important to us than finding our little girl.

We are hopeful that this book may help the investigation to find Madeleine in other ways too. Our hope is that it may prompt those who have relevant information (knowingly or not) to come forward and share it with our team. Somebody holds that ‘key piece of the jigsaw’.

Bill Scott-Kerr, Publisher at Transworld, bought the book from the Christopher Little Literary Agency for publication in Spring 2011. All royalties will be donated directly to Madeleine’s Fund – Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited.

Bill said: ‘It is an enormous privilege to be publishing this book. We are so pleased to be joining Kate and Gerry McCann in the Find Madeleine campaign."

The McCanns' Literary Agents, Christopher Little and Neil Blair, said: "We are honoured to be part of this emotive project and to support the McCanns in their search for Madeleine."
Thank you for your continued support.

Kate

http://www.findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.10 18:21

[quote]

My reason for writing is simple; to give an account of the truth.

That's a strange statement to make. They have given accounts over the last three and a half years, was it not the truth then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 16.11.10 19:27

[quote="Rainbow"]The parents put Dec 25th as the DOD although she was said to have died the next
thanks I never heard this, I thought the Ramseys were as guilty as hell but wasnt there an investigation that found stun gun marks on her neck and it was then said to be a local pervert responsible??
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 19.11.10 9:21

aiyoyo wrote:

Maybe May3d is bad experience and bad memory for them.

Maybe Madeleine didn't "disappear" on May the 3rd. Is this the biggest freudian slip ever ?

Angelique

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 19.11.10 10:35

Maybe it was the beginning of their holliday (with Madeleine) McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 890363
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 19.11.10 13:50

[quote="candyfloss"]

My reason for writing is simple; to give an account of the truth.

That's a strange statement to make. They have given accounts over the last three and a half years, was it not the truth then?

Strange indeed, clearly the truth has been adapted to serve the books purpose - "Madeleine was abducted, she is alive, we know nothing, keep the money rolling in folks."

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 19.11.10 14:08

Just to demonstrate how easily versions of the truth can be constructed and adapted to suit ones needs I have adapted BB1's version of the truth about those who fail to believe the McCanns version of truth.... winkwink

It's actually rather sad- the triump of hope over experience...
BB1 has never, ever been right about anything yet. Not once. Not anything. But still, she carries on, clinging to her discredited "theories" and shibboleths, wallowing in her own nastiness - for what would BB1’s life be, if she didn't have any excuse to be horrible to anyone who questions the circumstances surrounding a little girls disappearance, the government, the Dark Forces...anyone the Voices tell her is Bad.

BB1 looks, frankly, stupid. Apart from anything else, she can't read. She certainly hasn’t read the files, or she would know what a load of rubbish the abduction theory is.
She would know that the McCanns and co lied to the police. Yes, lied. The McCanns are going to be lucky to stay out of jail the way things are going.
What on earth is BB1 going to do when the hate industry she has so lovingly nurtured over the past couple of years plus is shown to be as empty and vicious as Hitler-worship?

I don't know, and don't actually care. But, by her continual refusal to face reality, to take stock, to ask questions, and grasp what is actually happening, she betrays her total lack of interest in what really happened on May 3rd.
Her hate is more important, and she would rather believe anonymous posters on forums - not to mention anna raccoon, the biggest fraud of the lot.
I gather she was banging on recently having received threats and being hounded out of blogosphere. She closed up shop, vowing never to return
Which is odd, as she has now reinstated her blog. But hey, who needs the truth when you can tell yourself fairy stories to justify your sick, sick soul?

Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=388#ixzz15ji8U3ts

ETA BB1's version of truth about us

It's actually rather sad- the triumh of hope over experience...
They have never, ever been right about anything yet. Not once. Not anything. But still, they carry on, clinging to their discredited "theories" and shibboleths, wallowing in their own nastiness - for what would Bren's life be, if she didn't have any excuse to be horrible to the McCanns, to the government, to the Dark Forces...anyone the Voices tell her is Bad.
They look, frankly, stupid. Apart from anything else, they can't read. They certainly haven't read the files, or they would know what a load of rubbish Am's book is.
They would know he, Pavia and co lied to the McCanns. Yes, lied. Am is going to be lucky to stay out of jail the way things are going.
What on earth are they all going to do when the hate industry they have so lovingly nurtured over the past couple of years plus is shown to be as empty and vicious as Hitler-worship?
I don't know, and don't actually care. But, by their continual refusal to face reality, to take stock, to ask questions, and grasp what is actually happening, they betray their total lack of interest in what really happened on May 3rd.
Their hate is more important, and they would rather believe anonymous posters on forums - not to mention Officer Beachy, the biggest fraud of the lot.
I gather she was banging on recently having been a student in America during the Civil Rights campaign.
Which is odd, as she was previously a "young copper" in the UK at that time.
But hey, who needs the truth when you can tell yourself fairy stories to justify your sick, sick soul?

Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=388#ixzz15ji8U3ts

BB1 can neither read or write... laughat Just my version of the truth of course.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.11.10 15:07

for what would Bren's life be, if she didn't have any excuse to be horrible to the McCanns,

If BB1 bitching is about her personal vendetta against Bren, then what a total waste of space.

Croaking like a mad frog is one thing, but it seems she's also nasty to totally harmless poster like Beachy for example. What has Beachy done to her? Absolutely nothing. If BB1 is not a nut case I dont know what is!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 19.11.10 15:17

Just what is the point of perpetuating " forum wars"? I never understood it when I posted on JonBenet Ramsey forums and I understand it even less now. McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 619981
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 19.11.10 16:11

Rainbow wrote:Just what is the point of perpetuating " forum wars"? I never understood it when I posted on JonBenet Ramsey forums and I understand it even less now. McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 619981

This is not merely a forum war, for BB1 it is personal...it must to be - She spends upto 14-15 hours a day trotting out scathing posts, attacking anyone who dares to breath anything other than respect for the McCanns. The question is why. Is she as I described on another thread just a lonely scorned women who created a cyber life for herself or does she have a vested interest in the case? I note that her concerns are not that relating to Madeleine's welfare. In fact she rarely mentions the child. Her goal is only to discredit those who question the McCanns account.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 19.11.10 17:37

kangdang wrote:
Rainbow wrote:Just what is the point of perpetuating " forum wars"? I never understood it when I posted on JonBenet Ramsey forums and I understand it even less now. McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 619981

This is not merely a forum war, for BB1 it is personal...it must to be - She spends upto 14-15 hours a day trotting out scathing posts, attacking anyone who dares to breath anything other than respect for the McCanns. The question is why. Is she as I described on another thread just a lonely scorned women who created a cyber life for herself or does she have a vested interest in the case? I note that her concerns are not that relating to Madeleine's welfare. In fact she rarely mentions the child. Her goal is only to discredit those who question the McCanns account.

Yes I do wonder who she is. She went totally off the wall when the appeal court decision came out about the book. It seemed very personal. A relative of the McCanns?
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 19.11.10 17:49

maybe BB is that rosipops one who is said to be a relative, someone called simplyhans posted a comment on my video about about David Payne and then another poster who I wont name said in a private message simplyhans was Gerry himself, I went and looked at his channel and had to admit there are several pictures of Madeleine he uses which I have not seen before and the tone of the channel & videos made me think maybe it is him. Anyway of course the McCanns and their families would be having a look at what we say on these forums and maybe they feel enraged enough to have their own forum, obviously there is no way they would announce they were personally interested in it..
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.11.10 11:13

Another good read from Dr. Martin Roberts

Cloud Cuckoo Land, 20 November 2010

Cloud Cuckoo Land

McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 Id0001
EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
20 November 2010

CLOUD CUCKOO LAND

So, esteemed Portuguese lawyer Isabel Duarte, acting on behalf of the McCanns, is progressing with plans to 'appeal the appeal', so to speak.

Just as Gonçalo Amaral had to present grounds for calling into question a judge's decision to uphold an injunction against him, Duarte has to furnish an argument sufficient both to endorse the original decision and to outweigh, rather than merely counter, the basis of the appeal court's reversal of that decision. In talking openly to the press she gives the impression of being quite confident she can do exactly that. Her optimism is founded on her view that 'essential facts' had not been taken into account by the appeal court judges. And what might these 'essential facts' be? Ms Duarte helpfully goes on to clarify:

1. Gonçalo Amaral's book was published to make money.

2. Gonçalo Amaral's book had inflicted pain and suffering on her clients, the McCanns.

3. Gonçalo Amaral's book had impeded the search for Madeleine by entertaining the hypothesis that Madeleine in fact died on the night of her disappearance.

It is as well to bear in mind that we are not talking about a professional 'also ran' here. Ms Duarte is a pre-eminent legal representative and a candidate for election to the presidency of the Portuguese equivalent of our bar association. Any client of hers is entitled therefore to suppose her own grasp of Portuguese law to be complete. As far as is possible, subtlety of interpretation should position her advocacy several degrees above mere recourse to common sense. So what do the McCanns get for their money?

Gonçalo Amaral published a book to make money

Who doesn't? The McCanns themselves have just announced an intention to reap the benefit of their own 'account of the truth' in due course. Gonçalo Amaral is not a public information service. Even if he were, he would be entitled to recover his costs, surely. How is he supposed to do that without making money? Think of public transport services even. Buses, trains etc. carry passengers, but not before they've bought tickets.

Some years ago I bought my own daughter a 'teach yourself flute' video. She and I were both disappointed to discover that lesson one amounted to 'open the box and put the instrument together.' Isabel Duarte's 'essential fact' number one is itself so obvious, as well as irrelevant, that like the many such leads previously filed by the PJ, it scarcely warrants a second glance. Does Ms Duarte really suppose the Supreme Court in Portugal is likely to see it another way?

Gonçalo Amaral's book has inflicted pain and suffering on the McCanns

We might be dealing with a case of double entendre here, in as much as the hypothesis of Madeleine's death, be it right or wrong, might well cause the McCanns pain either way. However, supposing that said hypothesis is in error, and painful for that reason, it would have been painful when first put before the public. Amaral's book was published, in Portuguese, in July 2008. The McCanns libel action was commenced over a year later.

Pain and suffering is something we generally try to alleviate at the earliest opportunity. To suffer unduly over time is indicative either of a masochist or someone more fearful of the treatment than the malady. Self evidently the McCanns' pain and suffering was not sufficiently acute for them to do anything about it for a year at least. And in January this year they arranged and attended a society dinner, to be seen and photographed in the company of a variety of T.V. personalities. At £150 per head, this particular social gathering was a serious fund-raising event, not a vehicle for the relief of pain and suffering, of which there has been no public sign whatsoever since the McCanns 'got over' the first 48 hours, much less since publication of A Verdade da Mentira.

Question: Ms Duarte, could you please quantify, or at least evidence, the pain and suffering endured by your clients as a direct consequence of the material discussed in Dr Amaral's published work?

No? Then let us turn to 'essential fact' number three:

Gonçalo Amaral's book has impeded the search for Madeleine

The search for something lost carries a transitive connotation. Besides the person or object searched for there are the locations searched. It implies an active endeavour on someone's part. We may remind ourselves, ad nauseam almost, that searching, in these terms, is something the McCanns themselves have completely failed to do. We know also that their various investigative mercenaries have been remiss in this very same regard. Not so the host of Portuguese and others who dedicated their time and energy to that very task, in the immediate aftermath of the McCanns' protestations on the evening of May 3, 2007. They 'searched' alright.

Are the McCanns therefore concerned that Amaral is in some way inhibiting the actions of those who have already done their bit? Should all these good people, having once searched in vain, search anew? If so, how frequently? The McCanns, as we know, retain a team of staff whose job it is to search, co-ordinate the search, or raise money to fund the search, none of whom will have been in any way dissuaded by disparaging comments written in a foreign language. 'He who pays the piper...' and all that. Perhaps by 'searching' the McCanns really mean to describe the actions of the countless conscientious citizens worldwide who might be inclined to keep a watchful eye out for any child resembling Madeleine's description and who could conceivably be she. If so, then we are no longer talking about searching per se, but addressing behaviour which would not be influenced by third-party opinion in any language.

Consider, if you will, a rather outlandish analogy: A hypothetical team of 'Indiana Jones' types believe they are just a few clues from discovery of the Holy Grail, when along comes Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown and explains, in print, why they are all wasting their time, because the Holy Grail is not actually a drinking vessel after all. So, to a man, the intrepid archaeologists give up their search. Having invested time, money and energy in pursuing their quarry, they down tools and go home, on Dan Brown's say so. Do they indeed? And if one or other of them happens to discover, in a not inappropriate location, a goblet conforming to his or her understanding of what the Holy Grail should be like, is that person likely to dismiss it as 'not the Holy Grail' because it contradicts Dan Brown's theory? Similarly, would anyone catching sight of a young girl with a conspicuous coloboma in her right eye and answering to the name Maddie ('She hated it when we called her that' - KM) ignore her completely on account of Gonçalo Amaral's opinion? This is a little girl's life we're talking about remember.

Question (We've been here already): Ms Duarte, could you please quantify or evidence the extent to which the search for Madeleine has been impeded by Dr Amaral's published work?

No? Then why on earth has this court been convened? Give the man his books back and stop wasting our time! And while you're at it you might just review your own career objectives (Plan B could come in handy).

With thanks to the mccanfiles McCanns' Book Deal - announced 3.10pm Sunday 14 November on Twitter - Page 2 636506

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 20.11.10 12:34

The McCann files is my favourite read of all the sites, and the Dr. Roberts articles are always superbly thought out and brilliantly written, this is no exception. By the way, doesn't Isabel look stark raving mad, she reminds me of Cruella de Vill in this picture. affraid
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top