The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Mm11

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Regist10

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by Doug D on 07.04.20 8:29

Are there any figures not compiled by the Johns Hopkins University who were one of the main players in the ‘201’ Bill Gates scenario?
All the media reports seem to take their figures.
Doug D

Activity : 4682

Back to top Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 8:42

@Doug D wrote:Are there any figures not compiled by the Johns Hopkins University who were one of the main players in the ‘201’ Bill Gates scenario?
All the media reports seem to take their figures.
They do indeed.

The ONS (Office National Statistics) stats were available until 20th March where the figures showed COVID-19 figures going up as the same time flu and pneumonia figures were going down.
Overall (all) death rates were normal.
ICUs reported to be running at normal levels (75% according to the Guardian last saturday).

It's a shell game.

That's why they are not talking about flu numbers.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10426

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 11:30

Another GREAT video from Brian.
He saying the same stuff about numbers I've been saying for weeks.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 07.04.20 12:30

Amazing, isn't it. They don't have enough numbers of dead , even though they are fudging the figures and grasping at every incident to inflate the number.

This LOCKDOWN of the world . . . . to promote mandatory TESTING and CONTROL. They are INSANE but unfortunately very dangerous. You KNOW they do not vaccinate their own kids.
DO NOT TAKE THE TEST. DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1123

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.04.20 13:06

In addition to conspiracy theory, media misinformation on any subject matter, there is also 'fake news' to be factored in - social media is a minefield for propagation of fake news, as can be seen as regards the coronavirus/COVID-19 syndrome.

This is an interesting article on the subject, at least I think so. Don't pooh-pooh it as BBC propaganda, although it is about propaganda in a manner of speaking. The BBC does sometimes publish some very interesting articles..

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200406-why-smart-people-believe-coronavirus-myths

Although primarily concerning the the Madeleine McCann case, esteemed forum member PeterMac went to great lengths to explain the 'fake news' phenomena that influences our lives on a daily basis.

Read here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15547-chapter-29-fake-news#391138

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25233

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 13:26

Verdi,

I'll tell you how social media works based on my experience with 9/11.

I have some very serious questions about 9/11.

However, anyone with serious rational questions got buried and tarred with the same brush as people saying "no planes" hit the towers, they were holograms, the towers were brought down by beams from space.

Everyone who questioned the official narrative was a nut.
I am convinced that many of the people behind the nutty theories had that intention in mind.

Information is a war game.
Rational argument should win the day but there are ways to bury it.
It goes back at least as far as the 1960s when political parties were doing it to each other and anyone who questioned them. They had a phrase for it back then "ratf***ing". 

You just have to keep chipping away hoping one day the truth will out.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 07.04.20 13:28

Two very good articles. Petermac's ebook is brilliant.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 13:30

BBC have defined the "myths" I see (some are.. that's part of the game).

The BBC are one of the biggest fake news out there.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.04.20 13:39

Yes, I anticipated such a response from you about social media and the BBC BlueBag.

Trouble is, not everyone out there is a clued-up and strong minded as you and other like minded folk.

Many people are influenced by misinformation, not because they are stupid or uneducated - it's a process of mind control .... propaganda!

It's gets to the stage when you don't know what to believe and what to disbelieve.  Just look at the reported scientific research into health issues alone, it all differs from one laboratory to another - one day to another.  You get up in the morning, you don't know whether you're alive or dead or likely to see the weekend if you dare eat the toast on the plate before you.  That's what is happening with this COVID-19 panic and hysteria

No wonder half the world is crazy .... did I say half?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 13:46

Well if someone tells you something... get solid verification.

Dig all around it and flog a few dead horses.

Question everything.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 07.04.20 14:21

Just ask yourself one simple question if you are struggling:

WHO BENEFITS ?

Its as simple as that.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.04.20 17:00

A DOCTOR FROM A COVID-19 INTENSIVE CARE UNIT IN NEW ORLEANS EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHAT TREATING CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS IS LIKE

https://texags.com/forums/84/topics/3102444

Found this and would recommend reading it for anyone who wants a deeper look into this virus. Admittedly it contains some medical terminology we may not understand. At the end I’ve added five of the many comments this article has attracted – T.B.  

Clinical Pearls Covid 19 for ER practitioners
 263,363 Views  | 251 Replies  | Last: 3 days ago by Freeze Frame

nawlinsag

1:27a, 3/25/20

I just spent an hour typing a long post that erased when I went to change the title so I apologize to the grammar and spelling police. This one will not be proofread and much shorter.

I am an ER MD in New Orleans. Class of 98. Every one of my colleagues have now seen several hundred Covid 19 patients and this is what I think I know.

Clinical course is predictable.

2-11 days after exposure (day 5 on average) flu like symptoms start. Common are fever, headache, dry cough, myalgias(back pain), nausea without vomiting, abdominal discomfort with some diarrhea, loss of smell, anorexia, fatigue.

Day 5 of symptoms- increased SOB, and bilateral viral pneumonia from direct viral damage to lung parenchyma.

Day 10- Cytokine storm leading to acute ARDS and multiorgan failure. You can literally watch it happen in a matter of hours.

81% mild symptoms, 14% severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, 5% critical.

Patient presentation is varied. Patients are coming in hypoxic (even 75%) without dyspnea. I have seen Covid patients present with encephalopathy, renal failure from dehydration, DKA. I have seen the bilateral interstitial pneumonia on the xray of the asymptomatic shoulder dislocation or on the CT's of the (respiratory) asymptomatic polytrauma patient. Essentially if they are in my ER, they have it. Seen three positive flu swabs in 2 weeks and all three had Covid 19 as well. Somehow this ***** has told all other disease processes to get out of town.

China reported 15% cardiac involvement. I have seen covid 19 patients present with myocarditis, pericarditis, new onset CHF and new onset atrial fibrillation. I still order a troponin, but no cardiologist will treat no matter what the number in a suspected Covid 19 patient. Even our non covid 19 STEMIs at all of our facilities are getting TPA in the ED and rescue PCI at 60 minutes only if TPA fails.

Diagnostic

CXR- bilateral interstitial pneumonia (anecdotally starts most often in the RLL so bilateral on CXR is not required). The hypoxia does not correlate with the CXR findings. Their lungs do not sound bad. Keep your stethoscope in your pocket and evaluate with your eyes and pulse ox.

Labs- WBC low, Lymphocytes low, platelets lower then their normal, Procalcitonin normal in 95%
CRP and Ferritin elevated most often. CPK, D-Dimer, LDH, Alk Phos/AST/ALT commonly elevated.
Notice D-Dimer- I would be very careful about CT PE these patients for their hypoxia. The patients receiving IV contrast are going into renal failure and on the vent sooner.

Basically, if you have a bilateral pneumonia with normal to low WBC, lymphopenia, normal procalcitonin, elevated CRP and ferritin- you have covid-19 and do not need a nasal swab to tell you that.

A ratio of absolute neutrophil count to absolute lymphocyte count greater than 3.5 may be the highest predictor of poor outcome. the UK is automatically intubating these patients for expected outcomes regardless of their clinical presentation.

An elevated Interleukin-6 (IL6) is an indicator of their cytokine storm. If this is elevated watch these patients closely with both eyes.

Other factors that appear to be predictive of poor outcomes are thrombocytopenia and LFTs 5x upper limit of normal.

Disposition

I had never discharged multifocal pneumonia before. Now I personally do it 12-15 times a shift. 2 weeks ago we were admitting anyone who needed supplemental oxygen. Now we are discharging with oxygen if the patient is comfortable and oxygenating above 92% on nasal cannula. We have contracted with a company that sends a paramedic to their home twice daily to check on them and record a pulse ox. We know many of these patients will bounce back but if it saves a bed for a day we have accomplished something. Obviously we are fearful some won't make it back.

We are a small community hospital. Our 22 bed ICU and now a 4 bed Endoscopy suite are all Covid 19. All of these patients are intubated except one. 75% of our floor beds have been cohorted into covid 19 wards and are full. We are averaging 4 rescue intubations a day on the floor. We now have 9 vented patients in our ER transferred down from the floor after intubation.

Luckily we are part of a larger hospital group. Our main teaching hospital repurposed space to open 50 new Covid 19 ICU beds this past Sunday so these numbers are with significant decompression. Today those 50 beds are full. They are opening 30 more by Friday. But even with the "lockdown", our AI models are expecting a 200-400% increase in covid 19 patients by 4/4/2020.

Treatment - Supportive

Worldwide 86% of covid 19 patients that go on a vent die. Seattle reporting 70%. Our hospital has had 5 deaths and one patient who was extubated. Extubation happens on day 10 per the Chinese and day 11 per Seattle.

Plaquenil which has weak ACE2 blockade doesn't appear to be a savior of any kind in our patient population. Theoretically, it may have some prophylactic properties but so far it is difficult to see the benefit to our hospitalized patients, but we are using it and the studies will tell. With Plaquenil's potential QT prolongation and liver toxic effects (both particularly problematic in covid 19 patients), I am not longer selectively prescribing this medication as I stated on a previous post.

We are also using Azithromycin, but are intermittently running out of IV.

Do not give these patient's standard sepsis fluid resuscitation. Be very judicious with the fluids as it hastens their respiratory decompensation. Outside the DKA and renal failure dehydration, leave them dry.

Proning vented patients significantly helps oxygenation. Even self proning the ones on nasal cannula helps.

Vent settings- Usual ARDS stuff, low volume, permissive hypercapnia, etc. Except for Peep of 5 will not do. Start at 14 and you may go up to 25 if needed.

Do not use Bipap- it does not work well and is a significant exposure risk with high levels of aerosolized virus to you and your staff. Even after a cough or sneeze this virus can aerosolize up to 3 hours.

The same goes for nebulizer treatments. Use MDI. you can give 8-10 puffs at one time of an albuterol MDI. Use only if wheezing which isn't often with covid 19. If you have to give a nebulizer must be in a negative pressure room; and if you can, instruct the patient on how to start it after you leave the room.

Do not use steroids, it makes this worse. Push out to your urgent cares to stop their usual practice of steroid shots for their URI/bronchitis.

We are currently out of Versed, Fentanyl, and intermittently Propofol. Get the dosing of Precedex and Nimbex back in your heads.

One of my colleagues who is a 31 yo old female who graduated residency last may with no health problems and normal BMI is out with the symptoms and an SaO2 of 92%. She will be the first of many.

I PPE best I have. I do wear a MaxAir PAPR the entire shift. I do not take it off to eat or drink during the shift. I undress in the garage and go straight to the shower. My wife and kids fled to her parents outside Hattiesburg. The stress and exposure at work coupled with the isolation at home is trying. But everyone is going through something right now. Everyone is scared; patients and employees. But we are the leaders of that emergency room. Be nice to your nurses and staff. Show by example how to tackle this crisis head on. Good luck to us all.

***************************************************************************************************************************

In uncertain times, we search for facts to provide comfort and clarity. Throw in the power of Texags.com and I should not be so dumbfounded by the run this is getting.

My first expanded lost draft (thanks again MacBook Touch Bar) contained the appropriate hedging, disclaimers, and uncertainty the current understanding of this pandemic deserves. Some of the more concise, unproofread, hastily rewritten original post (OP) presents itself as more definitive instead of "what I think I know". For this, my apologies. I am not performing clinical trials. I am not involved in cohorting and analyzing data. The academic physicians involved in ER, Infectious Disease and Pulmonary Critical Care are likely (hopefully) way beyond my understanding of Covid 19. Furthermore, I fail to appreciate any additional benefit I could provide to Hospital Administrators who have been preparing and communicating with each other for months; or for some already combating this daily.

Basically, several state medical licensing boards are temporarily loosening their independent practice regulations on NPs, PAs, and to a lesser extent Medical Students. I wrote the OP as much for me to collect and organize my thoughts, as it was to provide a jumping-off platform for providers who may find themselves in an ER-like setting and unknowingly be treating Covid 19 patients or will be treating them soon enough. If any of it helps some of my colleagues hit the ground running then that is something too.

The OP was a summary of thoughts from being immersed in Covid 19 for weeks, reading as much as I can, and following up on my own patients. It is not my intention for this to be taken as dogma. I do not have the answers or the algorithm everyone is searching for. I was merely looking to point the handful of people I thought would read it in a clinical direction best I could. What I think I know evolves every day with the presumption it may very well end up markedly different once this pandemic is better understood. I do not know when this crisis will ultimately be arrested, however, I maintain resolute that each one of us can help make that happen. Stay home. Be safe. Find a way not to have to visit grandma.

Thank you to all the well-wishers and good luck to us all.

Sincerely,

NawlinsAg

COMMENT 1

I PPE best I have. I do wear a MaxAir PAPR the entire shift. I do not take it off to eat or drink during the shift. I undress in the garage and go straight to the shower. My wife and kids fled to her parents outside Hattiesburg. The stress and exposure at work coupled with the isolation at home is trying. But everyone is going through something right now. Everyone is scared; patients and employees. But we are the leaders of that emergency
room. Be nice to your nurses and staff. Show by example how to tackle this crisis head on. Good luck to us all.

COMMENT 2

That's one of the most incredible things I've ever read. The kind of post that we'll be bumping in 20 years. One that makes me feel incredibly inadequate.

Stay safe brother. Thank you.

COMMENT 3

I agree that it is striking how fast they crash when they do. It happens right in front of you in very short order.

The rate of superimposed bacterial PNA is very low, less than 1% based on Chinese data, and so I really don't feel there is any benefit to azithromycin. Especially given even strep pneumo in major population centers laughs at azithro these days.

CXR findings in general have little correlation with disease severity in pneumonia, and that goes for COVID as well. A patient <65 who isn't hypoxic or hypotensive with a RR <30 essentially never needs to be admitted for pneumonia outside of unique circumstances (regardless of imaging), and even then it's usually "just in case". I will say this disease does make one hesitate because of its unique course, but there are predictors other decompensation as you said that can guide you.

I don't love the Plaquenil option and the data sucks to be honest, but I have used it some. Remdesivir really seems to work well in the severe cases from my anecdotal perch.

Also, some of these patients have incredible IL-6 levels. I've never seen numbers this high even in my AIDS patients with KICS. One guy had a level above assay which we're pretty sure has never been reported by our lab before.

Obviously we dont know what they were for Spanish flu patients 100 years ago but the cytokine storm was the hallmark of that disease. We're seeing something similar here.

COMMENT 4

I'm but a lowly tard with a CS background. We too have our own unique terminology, acronym etc. I understand the OP was rushed and had to use his instinctive terminology to get this out to the masses with the time available to him.

This document is critically important and the best I have heard anywhere regarding this crisis. If a medical professional could edit it for the medical layman that would be appreciated.

God bless the OP for taking the time to share this critical information and for their work in the trenches.

COMMENT 5

The last part brought tears to my eyes.

God bless all of our people on the front lines

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23722

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 17:55

Tony,

What are the death figures for the UK compared to previous years?

The absolute bottom line.

Cause of death is just an official classification.

What are the COVID-19 figures compared to those categorized as flu in previous years?

I'll tell you what the ONS said.

COVID-19 went up and Flu went down.

Come one Tony, you are normally a critical thinker.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 17:57

Tony,

Do you think these are the "end times"?

And would that cloud your judgement?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.20 18:01

Pure circus.
 CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 40 Acircu10
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.04.20 21:15

I saw that ^^^, what a load of rollox.

It really irritates me when a sick person is referred to as a fighter (even more ridiculous when the sick person is a child) - why not just say they are responding well to treatment, better still, just shut up!

Unless suicidal, survival is human instinct not an individual characteristic.

Want to save the NHS? Well, you need to totally review it's management structure, review it's ungoverned annual expenditure - including salaries of the higher echelons and regularly watch over administration of the working environment.

In short, the NHS is totally out of control.

Perhaps this short sharp shock will knock it into the 21st century and the governors be made to realise it has a corporate responsibility for the health of the nation.

Boris Johnson is a statistic.

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=16814

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum