The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Mm11

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Mm11

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Regist10

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Empty 'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 25.02.20 21:26

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann

John Lennon, who survived the 2017 London Bridge terror attack and who stopped a motoring van which was headed for a group of people, has been unmasked as a paedophile

By
Milo Boyd

• 16:18, 25 FEB 2020

A survivor of the London Bridge attack who was hailed as a hero for stopping another suspected terrorist incident has been unmasked as a paedophile.

John Lennon has been locked up after he was caught sending child rape videos to undercover police officers on the dark web and boasted of having sex with toddlers.

The former army vet also wrote sick fantasies about raping Madeleine McCann and Alesha MacPhail, six, who was murdered in Scotland two years ago.

A judge at Exeter Crown Court jailed Lennon for five years after he admitted three counts of making and three of distributing indecent images of children and described the defendant as "depraved".

The 48-year-old, of Torquay, Devon, was put on the sex offenders register for life and made subject to an Indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order.

Lennon told the undercover officer, who was posing as a fellow paedophile, that he loved reading reports about the murder of little Alesha.

He sent a total of 29 videos or stills showing abuse and wrote horrific messages around the missing Madeline McCann between June and November last year.

His conviction capped a remarkable fall from grace for Lennon, who had won plaudits for his actions for jumping in a moving van to stop a driver who had run over a cyclist and was dragging him down the road.

At the time Lennon feared he was in the middle of another terrorist incident when he saw the van moving with a cyclist underneath.

He had been on London Bridge back in 2017 when a van was driven into a crowd of people, killing eight people.

In August the following year Lennon the passenger door open and grabbed the steering wheel to stop the rental van from heading towards a crowd of people.

He then dragged the driver’s feet off the brake and accelerator, and dodged punches from the man as he grappled for the handbrake.

The cyclist, a Deliveroo driver, was trapped beneath the wheel of a van with a tyre crushing his neck.

Lennon then co-ordinated the crowd to push the vehicle back up the hill to save the life of the cyclist.

He had been sitting outside a restaurant on Queens Road, Bristol, when the horror crash happened close to the Wills Memorial Building, an iconic part of the city’s university.

At the time he said: “I was on London Bridge and I initially thought ‘f*** me, this is a terrorist attack’.

“Up ahead I could see there was a big crowd of people all around the front of the Wills Memorial Building, and I thought ‘maybe he’s going for them’.

“While I was running, the front wheels went over the kid and the bike.

“The driver still didn’t stop.

“I grabbed the side door screaming at him to stop. I jumped into the passenger seat and then he looked at me.

“I thought ‘he’s going to crash’. I can see all these people ahead, so I held the steering wheel straight to keep the van on the road.

“He started hitting me, back-handing me. I started to look for the keys, I couldn’t see where the handbrake was."

Lennon grabbed down at the driver's feet, removed them from the peddles and flicked the gear stick into neutral.

He managed to put the handbrake on, and added: “The attackers on London Bridge had knives strapped to their arms when they were in the van, and I was looking to see if he had weapons.

“I suddenly thought ‘being in this van, this isn’t a very good idea’, so I jumped out and went to see the guy under the van."
No action was taken against the driver of the van.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hero-london-bridge-survivor-wrote-21573848

Perfect timing, no doubt about that.  As I speak, Operation Grange will be applying to the Home Office for another stay of execution and the Rothley household will be buoyantly preparing for the next anniversary.

bounce 

bn

Scotland Yard cops probing new suspect in the case of the missing toddler Maddie.

London Bridge hero who apprehended a terrorist single handed is suspected of having connections with the kidnap of the toddler, who disappeared from her bed back in 2007 .....

blah

The Daily Tablet

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: 'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann

Post by sharonl 25.02.20 22:39

think  What happened to the German paedophile?

If Madeleine had really been abducted, people like Lennon would have been delighted by some of the pictures of her which have been published, especially the Lolita photograph and some of those taken by Jon Corner.  Can they not see what what danger those pics would have put Madeleine in?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: 'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 25.02.20 23:38

Can they not see what what danger those pics would have put Madeleine in?
No because they already knew shhhh ....  you know what!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.20 9:04

Verdi wrote:'Hero' London Bridge survivor wrote rape fantasies about Madeleine McCann

John Lennon, who survived the 2017 London Bridge terror attack and who stopped a motoring van which was headed for a group of people, has been unmasked as a paedophile

A survivor of the London Bridge attack who was hailed as a hero for stopping another suspected terrorist incident has been unmasked as a paedophile.

SNIPPED

He had been on London Bridge back in 2017 when a van was driven into a crowd of people, killing eight people.

In August the following year Lennon the passenger door open and grabbed the steering wheel to stop the rental van from heading towards a crowd of people.

He then dragged the driver’s feet off the brake and accelerator, and dodged punches from the man as he grappled for the handbrake.

The cyclist, a Deliveroo driver, was trapped beneath the wheel of a van with a tyre crushing his neck.

Lennon then co-ordinated the crowd to push the vehicle back up the hill to save the life of the cyclist.

He had been sitting outside a restaurant on Queens Road, Bristol, when the horror crash happened close to the Wills Memorial Building, an iconic part of the city’s university.

At the time he said: “I was on London Bridge and I initially thought ‘f*** me, this is a terrorist attack’.

REST SNIPPED

Very strange how John Lennon turns up on these two occasions.

London Bridge 2017, he's right there when he's needed.

A year later, down in Bristol, 200 miles away, he's on hand once more to become a hero yet again.

Apparently the Bristol incident wasn't a terrorist attack:

=============== 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/police-reveal-not-taking-action-1953963

Avon and Somerset police have issued a statement about the events of Wednesday afternoon in Queens Road, Bristol, in which a van hit a cyclist and dragged him 40 yards down the road.

The van only came to a stop after a passer-by jumped in and wrestled the controls from the driver - and the cyclist's life was saved by a doctor who administered first aid and by a crowd of people who pushed the van so the back wheel was pushed off the neck of the trapped cyclist.

Bristol Live reported the account of the man, Jonny Lennon, who jumped into the van - he said he feared he was witnessing the start of a terrorist attack on the crowds of people queuing at the Gromit statue outside the Wills Memorial Building.

Police had earlier said the driver of the rental van was detained by police, but later that he was not arrested.

Now, a police spokesperson has explained that he had suffered a medical episode, and had been taken to hospital himself.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.02.20 9:40

Time to get Richard D. Hall on the case....

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.20 10:33

Jill Havern wrote:Time to get Richard D. Hall on the case....

That's what I thought!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum