The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Mm11

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Regist10

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Empty 'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.01.20 15:39

An email is circulating which suggests that a rather sinister organisation, the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), has conspired with those who run Twitter, to ban Katie Hopkins from Twitter and remove ALL her previous tweets.

I believe the CCDH is somehow linked to the Labour Party.

Here is what their home page banner says:

------------------

https://www.counterhate.co.uk/

Don't Feed the Trolls
A Practical Guide to Dealing With Hate on Social Media​
​​
Imran Ahmed, CEO of the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH)
Dr Linda Papadopoulos PhD, Chair of the CCDH Advisory Board

Don't Feed The Trolls is a practical guide to dealing with online trolls. The report draws on new and leading-edge research to explore the psychology of trolling, why trolls behave the way they do, and the best way to deal with them.

----------------- 

This email was leaked today.

That's about all I know for the moment:

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Katie_10

ETA:

Stormzy weighs in...

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Katie_11

...says the man who I think at Glastonbury this year shouted 'F___ Boris!' and 'F___ the Tories' at his adoring middle-class fans

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Empty Re: 'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.01.20 16:01

I am going to add this incident to the thread because I believe it is related to the one above.

Two days ago the popular TV newscaster Alistair Stewart was dismissed by ITV.

His offence?

In a Twitter debate, he had referenced the phrase 'angry ape' from a Shakespeare play, in relation to a debate he was having with a black person om Twitter.

He has been defended by just about everybody, because, as all admit, his comment was not racist, and was taken completely out of context.

For the record, ITV say he was also dismissed because he had been too talkative generally on Twitter.

Be all that as it may, he was dismissed because of one complaint...

...from an anti-white, white-hating racist.

(P.S.  Sorry, the man's racist tweets are floating around Twitter but at present I can't upload them)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway Empty Re: 'Anti-Hate' group led by Muslim, Imran Ahmed, gets Kate Hopkins banned from Twitter, with all tweets removed - and has a go at George Galloway

Post by sar on 31.01.20 19:26

the Shakespeare quote that was deemed by some one trawling the internet for offence as racist was catapulted out of context.  The complainant has, I believe deleted his twitter account, why would you do that if you were so aggrieved?
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 31.01.20 19:44

Here's a long explanatory twitter thread by Center for Countering Digital Hate about why Katie was suspended from twitter:

https://twitter.com/CCDHate/status/1223286613884788737

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 31.01.20 23:10

When is the backlash going to start?

Because it will.

And it won't be nice.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.02.20 6:33

If I were to copy and past some of Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr.'s lyrics here
they would be promptly deleted and I would, very properly be banned from the forum.

The Forum itself would be at risk of being investigated and possibly shut down
for racism, sexism and incitement to violence.

They are available on the net, but I do not recommend anyone look.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 01.02.20 14:36

@PeterMac wrote:If I were to copy and past some of Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr.'s lyrics here
they would be promptly deleted and I would, very properly be banned from the forum.

The Forum itself would be at risk of being investigated and possibly shut down
for racism, sexism and incitement to violence.

They are available on the net, but I do not recommend anyone look.

"Beannie Man"?
sar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum