The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Mm11

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Regist10

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Empty Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.01.20 23:51

75 years ago today Soviet Russian soldiers reached the Nazi death camp of Auschwitz. 

As we head towards Brexit, let's also remember the heroism and self-sacrifice of so many Brits in that war against the pure evil that was Nazi Germany.

Please take a moment to watch this 2-minute video of that remarkable Brit, Sir Nicholas Winton.

I defy you not to cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2W0tuD1RWM

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Empty Re: Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton

Post by Jill Havern on 28.01.20 7:25

I saw this on twitter yesterday and retweeted it a couple of times.

And you're right...it did make me cry. It was incredible.

The trauma and horror they experienced is still raw for them today. They've lived all their lives with it...seven decades.

Nothing like that must happen ever again, and no one should ever be allowed to forget those dark days singlerose

Here is the Auschwitz Memorial twitter account:
https://twitter.com/AuschwitzMuseum

They wanted to reach 75k followers for the 75th anniversary - but they've got 1 million!

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Empty Re: Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton

Post by sharonl on 28.01.20 7:55

I saw that yesterday, very moving.  It was wonderful.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.01.20 8:09

We fought a war in which 100 million people died.

And yet it's now all about the Holocaust.

We fought for freedom and democracy... now look at the EU.

We fought for freedom of speech... but there are laws in place now that forbid free thought on certain subjects.... and you can't discuss it in court as it is illegal to use the reasons why you believe something as a defence. If your lawyer tries to defend you then he also goes to prison.

One day, hopefully, the real story of World War II will be told.

I'm sorry for everyone who died in WWII, including those in the camps... but the winners wrote history.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 28.01.20 8:56

The whole 20th century was a cascade of mindwarping and brain washing. Enforcement of dishonesty, and the relentless force feeding of the easily disprovable.
Truth needs no laws to support it. Make of that what you will.
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.01.20 14:27

@BlueBag wrote:We fought a war in which 100 million people died.  And yet it's now all about the Holocaust.

Well, there is one day a year when we remember the Holocaust, and yesterday was the 75th anniversary of its discovery by the Russians - and it was possibly the last commemoration when any of those who survived the Nazi death camps will still be alive. So I guess that makes it a particularly poignant and significant moment.

I think @BlueBag we remember the 12-year-long campaign by Hitler and his acolytes to eradicate the Jewish race because AFAIK it is the most comprehensive and large-scale attempt in world history to kill a whole ethnic group simply because they are the 'wrong' race.    

Many years ago my wife and I stayed in a little riverside flat in the town of Erfurt, Germany. On the opposite bank was a strange building. We walked over the river to take a look.

It turned out to be the former factory of Topf and Sons, who made hundreds of cremation ovens so that the Germans could most conveniently cremate the remains of those who were gassed to death:

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Topf_a10
The nameplate of Topf and Sons, who made large cremation ovens for murdered Jews

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Topf_110
This photograph really doesn't need any caption

Later we stayed in Berlin and took a walk in the large woods in west Berlin, eventually reaching a lake with a magnificent building beside it. We decided to take a look:

Holocaust Memorial Day - 27 January 2020 - Sir Nicholas Winton Topf_310
The palace at Wannsee, west Berlin

When we got there, we found out that the building was in fact the palace where the Nazi top brass drank, smoked cigars, laughed and joked as they planned - on 20 January 1942 - their 'final solution' to the Jewish problem. It is now a wonderful, if sombre museum which tells the graphic and appalling story of the attempted Jewish genocide.

On another day we visited one of the many other concentration camps at Sachsenhausen, north Berlin.

'Lest we forget' 

======= 

Wikipedia:

J.A. Topf and Sons (German: J.A. Topf & Söhne) was an engineering company, founded in 1878 in Erfurt, Germany by Johannes Andreas Topf (1816–1891). Originally, it made heating systems and brewing and malting equipment. Later, the company diversified into silos, chimneys, incinerators for burning municipal waste, and crematoria. During World War I it made weapons shells, limbers (carts for carrying artillery) and other military vehicles. In World War II it also made weapons shells and aircraft parts for the Luftwaffe.

It is now infamous as the largest of 12 companies that designed and built crematoria ovens for concentration and extermination camps during the Holocaust, planned and carried out by the Nazi regime from 1935 to 1945. The company not only made crematoria ovens, it also made ventilation systems for the gas chambers at Auschwitz II–Birkenau.

Topf & Söhne's main competitor in making concentration camp ovens was the Berlin firm H. Kori GmbH [de], founded in 1887...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.01.20 14:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Many years ago my wife and I stayed in a little riverside flat in the town of Erfurt, Germany. On the opposite bank was a strange building. We walked over the river to take a look.

It turned out to be the former factory of Topf and Sons, who made hundreds of cremation ovens so that the Germans could most conveniently cremate the remains of those who were gassed to death:
They made cremation ovens to cremate people - they were all over Germany.

Topf and Sons were in the cremation business from 1878.

Some people say Kremas II & III at Auschwitz (were it is said that 800,000 people were gassed) were morgues (the cooler beneath ground-level chamber for storage of the dead) and crematoria the upper floor accessed by a hand-winched 6ft x 9th platform.
Morques built to handle the dead from Typhus epidemics that raged through the camp.

Others think this arrangement was capable of gassing and cremating 4,000 people a day (whilst other victims were queuing up outside).

Some people go to prison in some EU countries for expressing the first view.
In court that are not allowed to defend themselves with reasons and evidence for why they believe that.
If their lawyer attempts to defend them with the same, they go to prison as well.

Debate is not allowed and hasn't been since Nuremberg where the same rule applied.

Some say it's like the modern day Inquisition.

Anyway... that's what some say.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.01.20 15:43

@BlueBag wrote:

Some people say Kremas II & III at Auschwitz (were it is said that 800,000 people were gassed) were morgues (the cooler beneath ground-level chamber for storage of the dead) and crematoria the upper floor accessed by a hand-winched 6ft x 9th platform.

Morgues built to handle the dead from Typhus epidemics that raged through the camp.

Others think this arrangement was capable of gassing and cremating 4,000 people a day (whilst other victims were queuing up outside).

Will just post this one Guardian article from 5 years ago by way of reply:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/27/auschwitz-short-history-liberation-concentration-camp-holocaust

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.01.20 16:17

I'm not talking about it any more Tony.

I'm sure I'm not alone.

I debated this topic for many years and researched it in meticulous detail (and you've certainly seen me being meticulous).

This is absolutely the wrong forum.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum