The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sedation Mm11

Sedation Regist10

Sedation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sedation Empty Sedation

Post by ferrotty on 27.01.20 9:41

One thing I can't get my head around is if Madeline's death occurred Sunday or Monday and you plan to do a fake abduction on the Thursday then why sedate the twins, I'm not saying they did but Kate checking their breathing every so often and the twins in a deep sleep and also the delaying of the testing of the twins points to this, but why sedate if you know you are going to produce this abduction scenario it just doesn't make any sense.
ferrotty

Back to top Go down

Sedation Empty Re: Sedation

Post by Iscoed1815 on 27.01.20 11:51

I've often wondered this myself, my conclusion is that if they did sedate the twins, perhaps it was to stop them waking up and telling people that Maddie hadn't been there for a few days or however children that age would communicate.
Iscoed1815
Iscoed1815

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty on 27.01.20 11:58

Yes seems a plausible theory.
ferrotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.01.20 13:58

@Iscoed1815 wrote:I've often wondered this myself, my conclusion is that if they did sedate the twins, perhaps it was to stop them waking up and telling people that Maddie hadn't been there for a few days or however children that age would communicate.

But wouldn't that theory necessitate sedating/drugging the twins night and day?

There is not evidence to suggest that the twins were comatose during the day - come to that, there is no evidence to suggest they were sedated at night.  There is a possibility that they were sedated on the night of 3rd/4th May, the period when Kate McCann raised the alarm but why would that be necessary?  It would have been far easier to move the twins a friend's apartment - which they did later anyway.

I maintain the sedation story was orchestrated by the McCanns to strengthen the abduction theory.  According to documented reports, the crime scene (apartment 5a) was chaotic, it was said that Gerry McCann was guarding the children's bedroom like Cerberus at the gates of hell - why would that be I ask myself.  The natural conclusion is that he didn't want anyone to enter for some reason.

Then we have Snr Amaral's concern that the two cots were empty and stripped of bedding.  The GNR officers at the crime scene were not formerly interviewed until some months later;  the two (from memory) commented on the twins being unresponsive to light and sound (from memory) but did they witness the event, or were they told, or did they assume because of Kate McCann's behaviour?

Remember, the McCanns also suggested they had been watched and the lurking predator (read phantom) probably drugged Madeleine and the twins as well.

Of course, this is all nonsense - it's just an element of the very convoluting plan concocted by the McCanns and their group of friends.

They are doctors, if they thought the twins had been drugged by an intruder, as Kate McCann implied, they would have whisked them off to the nearest hospital/clinic/health centre.  They certainly would not sit there testing for signs of life. If they something to hide, like discovery of the genre of toxin used which might incriminate them, why draw attention to it?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.01.20 14:38

I covered some of these points in my Chapter, with the exception of the "Why" speculations.

Perhaps it is time to revisit it and start some serious criticism.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13425-chapter-5-sedation?highlight=sedation
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty on 27.01.20 14:53

"I maintain the sedation story was orchestrated by the McCanns to strengthen the abduction theory.  According to documented reports, the crime scene (apartment 5a) was chaotic, it was said that Gerry McCann was guarding the children's bedroom like Cerberus at the gates of hell - why would that be I ask myself.  The natural conclusion is that he didn't want anyone to enter for some reason."

Then why not get the twins tested ASAP ?
ferrotty

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.01.20 21:00

I'm not sure you have understood it.
You would only have them tested if someone else - who was not known to you - had sedated them.
If you and your close friend who was also a junior Registrar Anaesthetist knew what had been administered, 
you would make sure it did not happen until the detection period had passed.
Which, purely by coincidence, of course, is exactly what happened.

May I refer you to my somewhat lengthy dissection of it, when that might become clear.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 27.01.20 22:15

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum