The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The love between Mother and Baby - Page 3 Mm11

The love between Mother and Baby - Page 3 Regist10

The love between Mother and Baby

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The love between Mother and Baby - Page 3 Empty Re: The love between Mother and Baby

Post by pauloalexandre on 03.10.20 1:17

It is true that people like Dr. Todd Grande add nothing of value to the case, but to say that he's making money on the back of a missing child, simply because he made a video about it, is unfair to say the least. He talks about numerous different subjects, and I would argue that he's mainly naive and doesn't have any agenda. Not that I like him or his videos, anyway. They are mostly pointless and he does behave in a very unprofessional way for someone who claims to be a "licensed profissional [in mental health]".

But whilst we're on the subject of "making money on the back of a missing child", let's take a look at how the McCanns behaved since their daughter disappeared. Not only have they set up a fund to allegedly help the search for Madeleine, but they also were critical in kickstarting the psychological operation that is known as "Operation Grange", which is still getting British taxpayer money to continue their bogus investigation into the disappearance, and to this day, they still aren't the least fazed by the use of poor Madeleine's name in the sensational frontpage of every famous newspaper in Britain, not only for media gossip but also for diversion tactics. This was after continuously lying to the Portuguese police and covering up the truth of what happened that holiday. In other words, the prime suspects in the disappearence of Madeleine McCann have received millions and millions of pounds from the public to deceive the public.

This not love between a mother and a baby. No loving parent, guilty or innocent, would ever let their precious child's name to be plastered all over sensational media headlines like this.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Activity : 774

Back to top Go down

The love between Mother and Baby - Page 3 Empty Re: The love between Mother and Baby

Post by Verdi on 03.10.20 1:49

Are you on the right thread here ^^^ Paulo?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25683

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 03.10.20 1:53

@Verdi wrote:Are you on the right thread here ^^^ Paulo?
Yes, I am.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by miffy8 on 03.10.20 10:51

On the face of it Paulo yes, I agree with you. But I believe if you analyse a little further what we are witnessing here, by fair means or foul, is one of the fiercest demonstrations of self preservation at work. The remit: To concentrate on the preservation of the lives of the living IE: theirs and their remaining children's as there is nothing that can be done for the dead.

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.10.20 12:23

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Are you on the right thread here ^^^ Paulo?
Yes, I am.

It was the reference to the videos of Dr Todd Grande that confounded me. I couldn't see the relevance - I can't see it now i don\'t know .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25683

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 03.10.20 13:24

@miffy8 wrote:On the face of it Paulo yes, I agree with you. But I believe if you analyse a little further what we are witnessing here, by fair means or foul, is one of the fiercest demonstrations of self preservation at work. The remit: To concentrate on the preservation of the lives of the living IE: theirs and their remaining children's as there is nothing that can be done for the dead.
Maybe, but I doubt it. It's been clear, at least for me, that the McCanns are highly protected, so whether they do this to preserve the lives of their family or not, it still is inexcusable that they let their own daughter's name be dragged into media circus.

@Verdi wrote:It was the reference to the videos of Dr Todd Grande that confounded me. I couldn't see the relevance - I can't see it now The love between Mother and Baby - Page 3 526998 .
The reason why I brought that up, besides being connected to the point I made in the second paragraph, was because I didn't want to start an entirely different discussion in the "VIDEO OF THE DAY" thread, which is mainly for video display.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum