The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The love between Mother and Baby Mm11

The love between Mother and Baby Regist10

The love between Mother and Baby

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The love between Mother and Baby Empty The love between Mother and Baby

Post by Jill Havern on 01.12.19 17:19

The love between Mother and Baby Koala10

The love between a mother and her children is the strongest power on Earth. Animal moms are attached and devoted to their young ones the same way the humans are. So no matter the species they belong to, a mother will always be a mother, ready to sacrifice it all for her offspring’s well-being.

Two koalas from Australia prove this to be right once again.

Two weeks ago, Lizzie and her joey, Phantom were hit by a car. After the accident, they were quickly transferred to the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital. Fortunately, the six-month-old baby didn’t suffer any injuries, but his mommy had to undergo a surgery for her lungs had collapsed and she experienced facial trauma.

During the procedure, the lovely baby wasn’t willing to leave his mother’s side and clung to her. The vet realized it would be for the best if they let them stick to each other and provide comfort, because splitting them could easily traumatize them and make them anxious.

Thanks to the doctors and the warmth of Phantom’s hugs, the surgery went well.

The love between Mother and Baby Kate_g10

"She just moved on...."

https://weloveanimals.me/update-im-not-leaving-you-mama-this-is-what-love-looks-like/?fbclid=IwAR2MQH6LdNnOFXgyIMShGt13x3ysi_VeN2NZjcc71iUA4hexv31VPuLph48

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30683

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

HectorDetector likes this post

Back to top Go down

The love between Mother and Baby Empty Re: The love between Mother and Baby

Post by CaKeLoveR on 30.01.20 20:40

Aww (koala mum and joey) and yuk, the other thing. The only love she knows is for herself.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1119

HectorDetector likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrumpDunhill on 04.09.20 8:29

I am sorry for this accident. Yes, mother and its children love is insane either in animals or in humans. Mother is the best blessing on earth. I also have a cat and now she also has 3 babies. They all are too attach and from them, I always purchase high-quality food and milk from a well-known store.

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 04.09.20 9:30

I remember the Son of Naya Rivera telling the Investigators that his Mother managed to push him up on board the Boat before she disappeared under the water....so sad, but so brave!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/13/entertainment/naya-rivera-death/index.html
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by miffy8 on 04.09.20 9:46

No one can fail to agree that "She just moved on is a very odd thing to say in combination with the dismissive curled lip expression and is very dismissive in its nature. However is there any evidence to suggest that, prior to Madeleine's disappearance, there was any sign of neglect? To me and I can only go on the photos, videos etc that I have seen. Madeleine appears to have been thriving IE: well cared for, well dressed and with a mostly cheerful disposition. Neglected kids are often withdrawn, but again according to what evidence I have seen, neither is this the case. In fact Madeleine was known to be chatty and unreserved. Kate is also the parent of two other children whom, according to Tony Bennett are "doing really well." If anything was truly awry in this household wouldn't something else have come to light by now?

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 04.09.20 11:06

I firmly believe Madeleine was a much loved and wanted Daughter. I don't think the McCann's abused Madeleine or allowed anyone else to abuse her.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 04.09.20 13:34

@crusader wrote:I firmly believe Madeleine was a much loved and wanted Daughter.
The love between Mother and Baby 52115

Yeah, of course she was...

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30683

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The love between Mother and Baby Empty Neglect is neglect.

Post by HectorDetector on 05.09.20 17:43

Found this, "9 signs of child neglect, most parents overlook 7th",

https://www.qriyo.com/blog/9-signs-child-neglect/#:~:text=%20Signs%20of%20child%20neglect%20you%20must%20not,looks%20unclean%2C%20he%20might%20be%20a...%20More%20I

The 7th sign is entitled "Subtle Complaints" and states, "Children who suffer from child neglect keeps (sic) complaining about lack of personal care and that nobody stays at home to fulfil basic needs.  They may not say things directly because of the emotional stress that has been building up inside them but they might say things subtly while having a conversation."

In 'madeleine' Kate McCann (KM) recalls, "Why didn't you come when Sean and I cried last night?"  I doubt these were Madeleine's exact words, but assuming such a question was posed, could this be Madeleine (MM) making a subtle complaint?   It is not evidence of child neglect but an indication worthy of further investigation, no?

Much has been said about MM not being slow coming forward, and not shy to put in her twopenniesworth etc., these devaluing comments, for that is what they are, portray MM as a far from subtle child.  Subtle or not, if MM asked her parents the above question, it clearly indicates a degree of neglect.  Parents who ignore their children, especially failing to soothe them when they cry, are neglectful of the child's emotional needs.  If a parent neglects the safety and emotional well being of their child(ren) on a "family" holiday, a happy relaxed time, it makes you wonder what may occur at home.

Pamela Fenn, stated MM cried for an hour and fifteen minutes, gradually increasing in volume and becoming more expressive.  Fenn also claimed that MM cried out "Daddy, Daddy!" If Fenn's claims are true then MM was emotionally stressed for what must have seemed a very long time for an almost four year old.  A little girl in another country, in an unfamiliar dark bedroom, in an empty apartment (the twins were not old enough to soothe her, and, if awake, they may have been emotionally upset by their sister's distress) with her sobbing and crying out for her daddy!  It is fair to say that all three children may have been very upset.  It boggles my mind that people struggle to see the neglect, or at least acknowledge evidence strongly suggesting it.

A child does not have to look and smell like the Artful Dodger to be the victim of child neglect/abuse.  A child does not have to be cowering in a cupboard to be the victim of child neglect/abuse.  A child who is always pulling funny faces, or doing cartwheels, can just as easily be a victim of child neglect/abuse, they act out to get a scrap of attention, even if it means running the risk of the narcissistic death or laser stare.  Abuse at the hands of a narcissistic parent is often traumatic, causing life-long psychological damage.  The narcissistic parent will dress their child in designer indulgences so they can bask in the narcissistic glow when people comment on how lovely THEIR child looks.  I have no evidence proving either of the MCCs have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but they have exhibited narcissistic traits.  I have 57 years of first hand experience as the product of narcissistic parents.

The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) at

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-is-child-abuse/types-of-abuse/neglect/#types

state, relating to physical neglect of a child, "... they aren't properly supervised or kept safe."

The McCann's (MCCs) claim MM was abducted.  If true, then the MCCs are guilty of physical neglect of a child by failing to provide proper supervision.   Fact, if MM had been properly supervised on the evening of 03/05/2007 she would not have been abducted.  I guess a determined abductor could have stealthily snatched MM later whilst the MCCs slept, then the MCCs would not be culpable; sleeping while your child(ren) sleep is proper supervision, and your child(ren) are as safe as they can be under the circumstances.

All three McCann children were unsafe on the evening 03/05/07 due to a lack of proper supervision.  In fact all three children had been unsafe five evenings in a row.  

The Payne children were not adequately supervised either and therefore unsafe.  A stealthy abductor could have slipped into the Payne's apartment and snatched one of their children.  Even if the abductor made a noise picking the lock, or a child gave a brief muffled cry, it was not guaranteed the Tapas crew would hear it over their merriment.  Or if it was heard, but only briefly, chances are the Tapas mob would have thought nothing of it; the Tapas 9 child supervision/safety system operated on a no noise = no worry basis.  Supposing Payne heard a muffled cry, lept up immediately and ran to his apartment, the distance was too far to prevent harm.  What good is a baby monitor should a fire occur, it may take time to create noise, but the deadly smoke is silent, as is carbon monoxide.

The MCCs claim naivety.  Such a soft sounding, innocuous word, naive.  If it was just the MCCs maybe the naivety claim may just wash. But we are expected to accept that all NINE adults were naive in relation to what constitutes proper child supervision.  Honestly?  We are expected to believe that all the Tapas 9 were wholly ignorant of risk assessment, and health and safety.  And that all NINE adults were lacking basic common sense! Legality aside, leaving very young children alone simply to wine and dine, when child care facilities are readily available, is a very risky, stupid and selfish thing to do.  In my opinion, taking unnecessary risks with the safety of your children is neglect.

Much has been said of the MCCs paying the ultimate price for their 'naivety', and should be spared criticism. I don't understand how that helps MM, the victim, especially if she was not abducted.

NSPCC

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/about-us/news-opinion/2019/parent-guide-home-alone2/

provide advice for parents regarding leaving children alone, stating:

"Babies, toddlers and very young children should never be left alone."

*** Crystal clear!

The Child Law Advice (CLA) at

https://childlawadvice.org.uk/information-pages/home-alone/

Clearly state:  "It is an offense to leave a child at home alone if doing so puts them at risk."

CLA offer guidance for parents considering leaving their child(ren) alone under the following headings: 

1. What age can I leave my child(ren) on their own at home?

CLA state:  The law does not specify an age when a child can be left at home alone.  However, parents commit an offence if leaving the child at home alone puts him or her at risk.

*** The advice clearly stipulates the offence is putting a child at risk by leaving them alone.  Pleading naivety cannot be an acceptable defence.  Child neglect strongly indicated.

CLA further state:  Even a short period of time alone can be distressing and lonely for a child and most children under 13 years of age would not be able to cope with an emergency.

*** I have found no evidence any of the Tapas children, all under 4 years of age, had access to a phone, or that any of the Tapas children knew what to do in an emergency.  Child neglect strongly indicated.

2.  What are the potential legal consequences ... ?

CLA state:  Whilst there is no law stating at what age a child can be left home alone, there are legal consequences that may result from a child being left at home alone where it is felt that this was not safe for the child, or placed the child at risk.

Under the Children and Young Persons Act 1993, if a parent leaves a child unsupervised 'in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury to health', they can be prosecuted for neglect.  It is important to be aware that frequently leaving your child home alone can constitute neglect, which is a form of child abuse.

3.  How long can I leave my child(ren) alone at home for?

CLA state:  There is no law that says how long a child can be left at home alone, but it is an offence if they are put at risk.  CLA make reference to NSPCC advice being:  

Children under the age of 12 are usually not mature enough to be left alone.

*** What about EIGHT children all under the 4?

4.  How do I decide whether my child can be safely left home alone?

CLA offer numerous 'sensible' considerations for parents including:

Child(ren)'s age and level of maturity and understanding, length of time child(ren) is/are to be left alone, and for how often, where will the child(ren) be left, the presence of other children in the household, are there any obvious risks, would the child(ren) know what to do in an emergency, and how does/do the child(ren) feel about being home alone?

CLA further advise:  Be aware that the length of the time the child(ren) is/are left alone for will affect whether it is reasonable to leave your child home alone.

*** Supposing the Tapas (minus Payne) were checking every 30 minutes as claimed, that can feel a very long time to a very young child, would that be "reasonable"?  Suppose the Tapas are lying, and the checks were every hour, or no checks were made at all!  Bottom line is this, is it "reasonable" to leave young children unsupervised for three + hours?  I would not leave my dog alone that long.

5. What should I do before leaving my child(ren) at home alone?

CLA provides fairly comprehensive advice including:

Leave your telephone contact details so your child(ren) can reach you should they need.

*** No evidence suggesting the Tapas provided above.

Explain to your child(ren) the potential dangers of being left home alone.

*** No evidence suggesting this happened.

Talk to your child(ren) about keeping safe at home.

*** May have happened at home, but the Tapas children were not at home.

Give clear instructions about what to do if there is an emergency.

*** No evidence to suggest the Tapas children were informed as above.

If you have neighbours you can trust inform them and ask them to keep a look out in case of an emergency.

*** Pamela Fenn!

Put obvious dangers out of reach.

***  Kitchen appliances clearly shown in police photographs easily reached by an inquisitive, possibly hungry child standing on a chair.  There wasn't any water beside MMs bed, what if she woke up thirsty? A patio door left unlocked, apparently.  Not sure if the New Zealand white wine was completely consumed.  Cannot see child safety covers on the electrical sockets.  Where was the detergent stored, that used to wash the famous pyjamas?  Any sharp knives, or scissors in the kitchen.  Who knows what, if any, steps were taken by the Tapas 9 to remove any obvious dangers.  It is a no brainer to those of us not inflicted by naivety; don't leave young children alone and you dramatically reduce the risk of danger!

Look out for potential risks and eliminate them.

*** The MCCs, rather than eliminate a potential risk chose to sup and break bread with it!

Make sure your child(ren) is/are happy about the arrangements.

***  All available information suggests the Tapas children were unaware they were being left alone.  Apart from, maybe, MM, indicated above.  But she, apparently, just moved on!  No big deal, apparently, until is was.

Tell your child(ren) what time you are expected back and make sure you are back on time.

*** Sounds like common sense and good old fashioned common courtesy.

But suppose you are incredibly naive, and you are on holiday with seven equally naive adults, and the wine is flowing, the sardines unctuous, and the steak is going in and out the kitchen door like Brian Rix, what then?  What if the conversation has you gripped, who doesn't love tales of  heroic sea rescues?  What if the conversation turns a little fruity, whose sides stay intact when a friend suggests a need to relieve her significant other?  Such sparkling repartee would make Big Ben lose track of time.  You are incredibly naive remember, and having a ball, probably a little drunk, but you are special and you deserve childfree fun.  I am special.  I have spent much quality time with my beautiful children, feeding them (unless the Nanny does), bathing them (best not let Dave do it), walking them back and forth from the creche, standing by while my beautiful children entertain themselves in the extensive play area, and don't forget the spellbinding fifteen minutes at the beach, indeed I am perfect, though incredibly naive, but ALL "within the bounds of responsible parenting" ... another diaquiri por favor!

Apologies for length of post, got slightly carried away.
HectorDetector
HectorDetector

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.09.20 0:33

Don't apologize HectorDetector, it's all very relevant thumbsup

The human psych is very complex, there is no model with which to base a psychiatric evaluation - despite what they will have you believe.  What they do is all very good in it's own right but one thing that cannot ever be successfully understood is the human brain.

Not all parents are patron saints of godliness. 

Some men and some women are just not cut out for parenthood.  Why else would there be such horrendous stories of child abuse throughout history?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25315

HectorDetector and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Secondthoughts2 on 06.09.20 17:22

@Crusader  said - I firmly believe Madeleine was a much loved and wanted Daughter. I don't think the McCann's abused Madeleine or allowed anyone else to abuse her.

I too firmly believe she was a much loved and wanted child.  And I don't  believe she was abused by her parents.  Family photos and videos most definitely show her to be a very happy, smiley, healthy looking, carefree, chatty child, a busy little bee when fussing over her younger brother and sister.

The video of her so excited to board the plane with one of the other little girls stumbling in her eagerness.   Just doesn't give impression of an abused child.

She may have been difficult at times, had a temper (as granny McCann said, she was a screamer knew how to throw a tantrum)  (lots of kids do) and added to which Kate said they had trouble getting Madeleine to sleep through the night that she wouldn't stay in bed.  A child with an abundance of energy.  https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id231.htm  With 2 younger kids of same age, a handful no doubt for Kate McCann.  But that doesn't mean she was abused/unloved/unwanted.  Doesn't mean Kate McCann was not a good mother - a mother with a lot to cope with?

I cannot know for sure, but I would imagine that the McCanns at home never left the kids alone in the house while they went out to dinner or to meet friends, or to dine at the bottom of the garden!

And I don't believe they did in Portugal either.

As @Rosa said.   So many dangers in the apartment.

And for parents who would not leave their kids alone when at home (as Kate's mother said, she was shocked to hear they had done so in Portugal as it was unheard of at home)  and who would in general have child safety measures in place in their home in UK (safety gates on stairs etc as we can see from videos) it makes their story of leaving doors unlocked/open in a holiday apartment that was not made child proof -  which led on to a balcony/terrace area with all dangers it held (falling from low wall/climbing on chairs/table outside over the gate (if it was locked) quite frankly unbelievable.

Safety conscious parents don't suddenly go from one extreme to the other.  Loving caring parents don't go from one extreme to the other.
To ignoring a child who said they'd cried and where were you mummy/daddy?

The others in group all stated that they locked their doors (when kids inside alone) why would McCanns not do likewise - if indeed they all left their kids alone?

Something happened to this little girl (not an abduction) I believe, to cover for whatever that was, and to save their own backsides they had to take actions, lay themselves wide open to being accused of neglect etc as that was the lesser of the two evils they faced - the other, the truth of what happened to Madeleine being discovered!

There is no way that the McCanns - thought it was okay to leave the kids alone in an apartment that they didn't lock up. (they locked their apartment when out during the day)  Too many dangers both inside and on the outside area.   Too risky that one/two/or three of children would wake in their absence, as they claim happened on other evenings, kids awake and crying.  And no loving parents who know that their kids might wake would leave them alone they would not put such young children through the horror of waking and discovering they were all alone (again)

I agree Crusader, they were loved and wanted children.  Madeleine was loved and wanted, not abused.

But I believe also they know absolutely what became of Madeleine her fate, and as Dr Amaral said - concealed/disposed of her body.  They have lied, and with every passing day in the early days/weeks/months, then years, the stories they have told with aid C. Mitchell became more unbelievable.  They grew arms, legs and a tail, and at times they have tripped themselves up in interviews as they clearly could not recall all that they had said during previous ones.  

To cover, the statements they made sounded more and more cruel and cold when talking of Madeleine.  Sounded as though Kate McCann was a bad mother.   The price she had to pay for choosing as she/they saw as the lesser of the two evils?  Every interview, statement they made appeared to be to counteract any accusations made against them.  Always on the defensive.  Always as Mitchell said they would have an innocent explanation for any accusations.

'madeleine' is Kate McCanns (written together with whomever were her little helpers) book of innocent explanations.  Unfortunately, it is also I believe in many ways a confession!
Secondthoughts2
Secondthoughts2

Activity : 88

crusader, miffy8 and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 08.09.20 14:53

I can't, just can't, reconcile Madeleine being a much loved child with the McCann's behaviour after she disappeared. I have tried, to no avail.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

sandancer and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.09.20 16:32

@CaKeLoveR wrote:I can't, just can't, reconcile Madeleine being a much loved child with the McCann's behaviour after she disappeared. I have tried, to no avail.

Me neither..

The love between Mother and Baby Mccann18

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 08.09.20 17:08

Snipped from@"CaKeLoveR"

I can't, just can't, reconcile Madeleine being a much loved child with the McCann's behaviour after she disappeared. I have tried, to no avail.

I can see why when we see photos of the McCanns like the one's above.

I stand by what I said in my last post. I think something happened on the holiday that needed to be covered up.

The big question is, what.

I don't think the McCann's are evil child molesters or ill treated the children or just Madeleine.

I do think they are vile and spineless for the way they acted after whatever happened to Madeleine, thinking only about themselves.
crusader
crusader

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 09.09.20 13:39

I think Madeleine was a much longed  for child , going through IVF is not something done without great thought it's a stressful experience . 

My thoughts however , was motherhood what Kate expected it to be ? 

A baby who slept , who was easily soothed when she cried , the mother and child perfect image portrayed in books , magazines tv etc . 

Not the loud , unsettled , unsleeping suffering from colic demanding to be continuously carried around baby who Kate described . Exhausting for anyone . No wonder she seemed to need help .

Then they go to live in Amsterdam , to further Gerry's career , separated from friends and family no help when she was tired . Then undergo another round of IVF which results in the twins , Madeleine not yet two years old ! 

Kate talks about Maddie running round screaming when she was feeding the twins . She was still a baby herself and used to undivided attention , perfectly normal . 

So there is Kate with not one but two new babies , a noisy toddler,  life changes it's no longer her own .

Kate shows in what she says and writes a huge sense of entitlement , of being spoilt both as a child and adult , of getting what she wants otherwise she shows the temper that lurks closely under the surface . 

I would not be surprised if she suffered from post natal depression , but we're not likely to know are we . 

We know little about the real Madeleine , apart from , she was a screamer , could throw a tantrum , had a vivid imagination , was a ring leader and apparently liked Dr Who and Harry Potter ! Was she not the placid golden girl Kate wanted , did she take the attention her mother expected ? When Kate talks about her we get no feelings of love , just words the words she thinks she's expected to say . None of it rings true .

Kate looks now like she should have looked 13 years ago , is it guilt or fear ? 

I don't believe Maddie was deliberately hurt by either parent , or was deliberately ill treated , they do know what happened and chose to cover it up and " call in favours ". 

These are just my thoughts , gut feeling . Please feel free to disagree x

Activity : 2017

crusader, miffy8 and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 09.09.20 15:40

I think you are spot on sandancer. I would like to add also, I think Gerry was spoiled and also got a shock as to the reality of Grown-up life, he liked being the center of attention.

I read somewhere, can't remember where just now, Gerry was heard to say on the night Madeleine was "abducted" 'we are finished, our life is over'.

He also said ' if Madeleine hurt herself in the apartment, how is that our fault' or words to that effect.
crusader
crusader

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 09.09.20 23:26

Loosing his daughter and apparently admitting to " neglect " which is excused as being 
" Well within the bounds of responsible parenting " has certainly done Gerry no harm in progressing his career to Professor ! 

Many of the things they have both said have been totally unbelievable from " it was like dining in your own back garden " to Kate freely admitting to calling the officer interviewing her a " f....ng tosser " have triggered alarm bells with so many people ! 

They've been caught out lying on so many occasions yet appear unrepentant and continue to present themselves as model parents , the " victims " of " trolls and haters". 

Yet still Met Police and MSM are unable or not allowed to investigate or say anything against them , they must tow the party line ( as the media are now doing with the " pandemic " situation ) so those who only follow the media believe everything ! 

Kate I think is a much more complex interesting character than Gerry , he imho is a blatant narcissist , the sneer , smirk on his face the " I'm better than you " attitude is 
clear . Kate likes to play the Madonna like figure , the frail grieving mother , it's all about Her suffering , Her agony , despite saying she doesn't like the limelight she plays to the gallery like a top actress . Her anger like I said before simmers and at times boils over if she is crossed , then beware ! 

Many think she is under his control , I don't,  Kate does and says what Kate wants there is a core of steel under the pseudo " frail little woman " image . They are co-dependent on each other and can never split , each one knows too much about the other I think either one would throw the other under the bus if the time came , to save their own skin .

Is their marriage as good as they insist ? They are forever held together by the glue of knowing what happened to their daughter and the lies , deceit and cover up is what keeps them together , they have no choice . 

Not a happy life to lead especially with the twins who I have to feel for , growing up forever in the shadow of a sister they will barely remember . They are growing up though, teenagers aren't stupid one day they will ask probing uncomfortable questions and maybe not stop until they get answers . They are the victims , along with their sister who is not here for the fall out of that week in Praia Du Luz 13 years ago . 
Again , this is simply my thoughts and feelings ( I've always trusted my gut instinct though )

Activity : 2017

HectorDetector and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 10.09.20 11:23

I am not a Doctor, but I do not think there is much wrong with your Guts!

I pray one day that the Twins will find the Truth, and the Sister they must miss so much.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.09.20 12:52

You can't miss what you don't know.  The twins were just two years old when Madeleine 'disappeared', they would have gone on with their lives with scant knowledge of a sister - it's the parents who have thrown them into the limelight, rammed Madeleine down their little throats and thus destroyed any possibility of a happy peaceful life.

They, the twins, are now old enough to understand, inevitably they will never just continue to accept what they're told - the McCann version of the truth.  They will always be the victims, the ones pointed at and talked about - they will never know peace unless they run-away and hide.  Even then, they will have their own inner torment to contend with.  There might have been some semblance of a chance for their future had not the parents McCann exposed themselves and their family to the entire world - and kept it going for thirteen years without cessation.

Gerald and Kate McCann are responsible for the ruination of so many innocent lives, without contrition it would appear.

Sorry but I haven't a good word to say about them, or even a good feeling about them.  Kate McCann comes across as a spoiled brat, vain and selfish and uncompromising - such inflexible qualities do not lead to instinctive motherhood.  For that you completely forget yourself, I can't see Kate McCann doing that.  As for the other half, pig ignorant arrogance and conceit are his only redeeming qualities - his inner self I dare not venture.

I shouldn't be at all surprised to learn that the drugged twins story-line was only to prevent the Portuguese police from talking to the twins and asking awkward questions - but that's not for discussion here.

The love between Mother and Baby Macbet10
The Show must go on ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

sandancer, alan, CaKeLoveR, crusader, HectorDetector, AnneBarnard and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by miffy8 on 14.09.20 2:02

The uniqueness of this whole situation gives rise to the appearance of some very odd, unusual, and unnatural seeming behaviours in the mother. She is both grieving and acting at the same time. The two, rarely seen in combination, make it very difficult to gauge whether she appears to be a loving parent or not. It is both easier and convenient therefore to interpret her apparent lack of 'normal' and appropriate emotion as unloving but the circumstances and the lens through which we are looking is anything but normal. In addition to dealing with both shock and grief simultaneously she is also trying to pull off the performance of a lifetime. It's no wonder then that what we are left to fathom presents as a rather confusing array of bewildering body language, apparent inaction, and inappropriate facial expression that is not in keeping with what we would ordinarily expect to see. Ie: Because this mother is not behaving how we would expect given the circumstances she is deemed to be unloving. Surely to form an opinion based solely on the above without having observed this woman in normal circumstances would be just plain wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 14.09.20 6:46

She should have been completely overtaken, physically and mentally, and been unable to contemplate pulling off a performance, which she has kept going for thirteen years.
Just my opinion, of course.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 14.09.20 11:23

@CaKeLoveR wrote:She should have been completely overtaken, physically and mentally, and been unable to contemplate pulling off a performance, which she has kept going for thirteen years.
Just my opinion, of course.
I agree, when it was first reported that Madeleine was missing, something looked "off" not quite right. Much the same as Shannon Mathews mother,  at the opposite end of the scale, but the same instinct, ie something not ringing true.

All the evidence points to Madeleine being dead and the McCann's knowing her end. If as they say, Madeleine was abducted, then there would be no need for any " performance ".
crusader
crusader

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by miffy8 on 14.09.20 12:08

You are conflating two issues here. The topic for discussion is The love between mother and baby. I am not saying that Madeleine was abducted. I am suggesting that Kate loved Madeleine and the unusual behaviour she demonstrated was due to the aftermath of a combination of shock, grief and some frankly terrible acting after the death of her daughter in an unfortunate accident that was concealed. This in itself would be no reason to have never or not continue to love your child. The two are unrelated in my view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.09.20 12:47

I once worked with a bloke who, unbeknown to the world in general, had been sexually abusing his very young daughter.

When the scandal finally came to light, I don't know what happened to him in the long term, I only know his employment was immediately terminated.

His wife knew but was understandably in denial.  His mother knew but she would go to the ends of the earth to protect her son - even covering up the abuse of her own grandchild.

Nowt so queer as folk!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 14.09.20 12:57

I can't 'like' your post, because it's such an awful story, but as you say - nowt so queer as folk. Some behaviour cannot be excused.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 14.09.20 13:01

Did you think my post was aimed at you miffy8? not so.

If, as a lot of people believe, something happened to Madeleine soon after arriving in Portugal, the McCann's had 3 or 4 days to put a plan in action.

If your much loved Daughter had died and for whatever reason you decided to cover it up, the shock and horror would be immediate.

If you laid her to rest, knew the end of her so to speak, would you 3 or 4 days later, be in a better place to "perform"?

I think the McCann's loved Madeleine very much, unfortunately they loved themselves more.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum