The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Climate Change  - Page 29 Mm11

Climate Change  - Page 29 Regist10

Climate Change

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Climate Change  - Page 29 Empty Re: Climate Change

Post by Verdi on 20.06.20 16:13

Greta Thunberg: Climate change 'as urgent' as coronavirus

By Justin Rowlatt Chief environment correspondent

8 hours ago

Greta Thunberg says the world needs to learn the lessons of coronavirus and treat climate change with similar urgency.

That means the world acting "with necessary force", the Swedish climate activist says in an exclusive interview with BBC News.

She doesn't think any "green recovery plan" will solve the crisis alone.

And she says the world is now passing a "social tipping point" on climate and issues such as Black Lives Matter.

blah

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-53100800

When I next need advice on how to live my life I'll know who to ask!

Please go away you nauseating little child.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25165

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 20.06.20 16:35

There are technologies which could solve most of the environmental problems, and eradicate this Climate Change movement nonsense, and they have been hidden by forces with vested interests.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.20 16:46

She - like BLM - wants the destruction of our way of life and tyranny in its place.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10410

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 20.06.20 19:09

Thunberg knows everything in the world. I should ask her what I did with the ten pound note I put in a safe place, for my neighbour when he brings me fish and chips. She's bound to know.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1116

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 20.06.20 19:19

shutup
@Verdi wrote:Greta Thunberg: Climate change 'as urgent' as coronavirus

By Justin Rowlatt Chief environment correspondent

8 hours ago

Greta Thunberg says the world needs to learn the lessons of coronavirus and treat climate change with similar urgency.

That means the world acting "with necessary force", the Swedish climate activist says in an exclusive interview with BBC News.

She doesn't think any "green recovery plan" will solve the crisis alone.

And she says the world is now passing a "social tipping point" on climate and issues such as Black Lives Matter.

blah

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-53100800

When I next need advice on how to live my life I'll know who to ask!

Please go away you nauseating little child.

i don't know who's more nauseating, her or f***ing Markle!  I think it's 50/50 at the moment.

shutup
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 20.06.20 20:55

The Douchess of Debacle is her correct title.

And he is Priceless Harry handbag Hewitt.

You're welcome thumbsup

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30618

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 20.06.20 21:24

@Jill Havern wrote:The Douchess of Debacle is her correct title.

You're welcome thumbsup
How remiss of me, I should have given her her proper titles bestowed upon her by HM The Queen (but not the end one):

the ex-HRH, (not The) Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel, f***ing Markle. sick
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 20.06.20 21:30

@cookiemuncher wrote:
@Jill Havern wrote:The Douchess of Debacle is her correct title.

You're welcome thumbsup
How remiss of me, I should have given her her proper title:

the ex-HRH, (not The) Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel, f***ing Markle. sick
I'm sensing a little tension. 😂

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12776

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.06.20 22:08

@pauloalexandre wrote:There are technologies which could solve most of the environmental problems, and eradicate this Climate Change movement nonsense, and they have been hidden by forces with vested interests.

The contraceptive pill or implant being high on the list.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14701

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.06.20 8:05

@PeterMac wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:There are technologies which could solve most of the environmental problems, and eradicate this Climate Change movement nonsense, and they have been hidden by forces with vested interests.

I was talking to someone about this the other day.

"Overpopulation" could be solved in a generation by voluntary sponsored sterilization.

The demographics of some countries are mind-blowing and unsustainable.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 21.06.20 14:36

@BlueBag wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

I was talking to someone about this the other day.

"Overpopulation" could be solved in a generation by voluntary sponsored sterilization.

The demographics of some countries are mind-blowing and unsustainable.
BlueBag, you are the one that mistrusts each and every single agency around you, including not leaving home with your mobile phone, using cash, not taking vaccines since childhood and yet you can think 'voluntary sterilisation' something to be considered.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.06.20 15:23

you are the one that mistrusts each and every single agency around you
I distrust most of the ones we currently have.

I'm totally in favour of fair, accoutable, open and honest "agencies". Civilisation would be intolerable without (just) law and order for instance. 

Anyway...  I'm saying that the "problem" could be resolved in a generation with such a method.

If "they" want to do something about the "problem" then it's easy if "they" want to pay for it.

I think voluntary sponsored sterilisation is painless and people would volunteer.

Just a thought in a casual conversation I had last week... not a political manifesto.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 21.06.20 15:50

@BlueBag wrote:
[size=58]you are the one that mistrusts each and every single agency around you[/size]
[size=61]I distrust most of the ones we currently have.
[/size]

[size=61]I'm totally in favour of fair, accoutable, open and honest "agencies". Civilisation would be intolerable without (just) law and order for instance.[/size] 

[size=61]Anyway...  [/size]I'm saying that the "problem" could be resolved in a generation with such a method.

If "they" want to do something about the "problem" then it's easy if "they" want to pay for it.

I think voluntary sponsored sterilisation is painless and people would volunteer.

Just a thought in a casual conversation I had last week... not a political manifesto.
Who would be sponsoring this?

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.06.20 6:15

Greta exposed.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.07.20 7:26

Climate Change  - Page 29 Aclima10
There is no conspiracy and we should trust Governments, scientists and experts because they would never lie to us on such a grand scale.
BlueBag
BlueBag

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.07.20 13:04

Climate change: Greta Thunberg gives 1m Euros to climate charities

21 Jul 202021 July 2020Last updated at 07:39

Greta Thunberg is donating 1m Euros - around £900,000 - to charities working to protect the environment and tackle climate change.

The 17-year-old activist was awarded the money on Monday, after being given the Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity.

The award recognises groups or individuals defending nature in the fight against climate change.

In a video, Greta said she is 'incredibly honoured and extremely grateful' to be given the prize.

"That is more money than I can begin to imagine," said the teenager, "but all the prize money will be donated, through my foundation, to different organisations and projects who are working to help people on the front lines, affected by the climate crisis and ecological crisis."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/53483155

Well, that's nigh on £1m straight down the sewer. Shows what she knows about how the world works - a magnificent gesture, a cosmetic publicity stunt.

Climate Change  - Page 29 Beryl10

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 21.07.20 13:06

sick

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.08.20 1:27

Thunderstorms forecast across UK after longest run of extreme temperature in 60 years

Thursday August 13 2020, 12.01am BST, The Times

Britain has experienced its longest stretch of temperatures above 34C since the 1960s, after the level was reached for six days in a row.

Thunderstorms are now forecast across the UK with flooding, damage to buildings, travel disruption and power cuts expected.

St James’s Park in central London recorded temperatures above 34C for the sixth consecutive day yesterday, the first time that Britain has experienced such a stretch since 1961.

blah

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/longest-run-of-extreme-temperature-in-60-years-09g5wnpb6

For crying out loud - give it a rest.  Let's just enjoy at least one clear day without doom and gloom.

A heat wave is not necessarily nationwide, it's regional as I'm sure local reports will testify.  It has nothing to do with climate change, formerly known as global warming - it's a freak of nature, always has been always will be.

Just look at this particular report..

Britain has experienced its longest stretch of temperatures above 34C since the 1960s, after the level was reached for six days in a row.

Britons have also endured a run of “tropical nights”, when temperatures stay above 20C. These happened only eight times between 1961 and 1995.

It also emerged that the past ten years were the hottest on record for the world and that every decade since 1980 had been warmer than the previous one. Last year was one of the three hottest since records began in the 1800s, only outstripped by 2016 and 2015, according to scientists,

Global average temperature is perhaps the simplest climate indicator through which to view the changes taking place in our climate.

In the summer of 1976 Britain experienced 16 consecutive days with temperatures above 30C. They reached 35C for five days in a row, contributing to a severe drought. This year’s heatwave has not yet reached the same length.

Contradictory to say the least.

So we are talking a mean average between 1960 and 2020 - sixty years.  How exactly does that equate with a gradual global increase in temperature?

My personal experience .... milder winters (aside from brief periods of intense cold) and cooler summers (aside from brief periods of intense heat).

Suits my temperament admirably - bring it on!

Fear not, you won't die - unless you've got underlying health conditions.  You will acclimatize to any change thrown at you by nature, the only thing that can, and most likely will, destroy the planet is mankind.

Meanwhile, enjoy your day.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.09.20 16:25

According to today's edition of 'The Apocalypse Now', Britain is about to be hit by Heat Wave Harry - the hottest in well over 100 years.

So ne need to worry about global warming/climate change then.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on 09.09.20 19:40

I'll be glad when this year is over, it's been too hot, too humid too gloomy, too everything and it's playing havoc with my arthritis, even my Turmeric is not working.

Give me the winter  months, beautiful frosty days, cosy nights in front of the fire and chocolate.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.09.20 0:38

Sorry to hear about your Arthur Wrightis crusader.

I recall in days of old, before the advent of the tobacconist, there was a purveyor of Cuban cigars, pipe tobacco and good quality cigarettes - like Senior Service.

The name of the renowned purveyor of all things smokey, ye olde baccy shoppe was .... Arthur Fagge. I kid you not.

Why have half a fag when you can have a whole fag i don\'t know .

offtopic

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.09.20 1:44

Climate Change  - Page 29 Hmv_jf12

There was also a report earlier today by His Masters Voice (aka BBC) about the reality of climate change totally destroying the entire world and all it's inhabitants within a foreseeable lifetime.  In short, the next fifty to one hundred years.

So we needn't worry about 'the virus' either.

Happy days!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum