The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 3 Mm11

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 3 Regist10

The Bruises on Kate's Arms

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bruises on Kate's Arms

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 22.06.20 19:35

Hi Tony, hope you are keeping well these days.

In my view these are defensive bruises. Also bruises come up pretty quickly and are normally in full flush within 24hrs or less 

The position of the bruises mean that had Careless Kate been whacking the veranda she would have been doing it a a rather wonky angle

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.06.20 21:30

@worriedmum wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Verdi the same bruise is visible on both pictures
No they are not!

Do you likewise think Kate McCann's companion was also bruised..

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 3 Portug14

Besides, if you follow the thread this was posted up-page along with a number of other images of Kate McCann taken around the early days..

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/madeleine-mccann-abduction-police-criticised-portugal-news-footage/672721506?adppopup=true
Verdi I was talking about the two images of Kate you posted side by side. There appears to be a dark bruise visible which runs at right angles to the buckle of her wrist watch.
Yes I realise, I uploaded the above ^^^ image to show a good comparison of how shadows and image distortion can lead to wrong conclusions - like bruising.  The image of Kate McCann that's become the focus of this controversy, was clearly taken from the above.

I also provided a link to Getty video archives that gives a clearer picture of Kate McCann on that same day.  No bruises!

In case you missed it..

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/madeleine-mccann-abduction-police-criticised-portugal-news-footage/672721506?adppopup=true

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25269

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 23.06.20 23:50

I've just looked at it Verdi. I can't see a frame where either of Kate's inner wrists is visible.One is covered by Gerry's hand as he clasps hers, and the other is not exposed. Could you show the point at which you think the inner wrist is visible, please?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2813

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.06.20 0:55

The subject matter has decreased from bruising on the entire arm/s to discoloration on the inside of the left wrist.

Please don't waste my time.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 29.06.20 15:36

I was very badly bruised by a failed cannula within 12 hrs. Possibly less. Just to butt in. Must be dependant on the cause?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 29.06.20 16:27

We’re always going to have to agree to differ on this one Verdi. 

No conclusive pictures or PJ files to clarify it either way, but it would be an interesting question to put to GA.

If there was nothing there why would Kate create a fiction over something like that that didn’t even exist? There’s just no reason for it as far as ‘book padding’ goes.

I seem to remember JT or FP was quoted as mentioning them somewhere at some stage as well.

In the ‘bewk timeframe’, it is after they returned from Portimao, but before they made the ‘words cannot describe’ statement, so Friday evening.

‘For the first time I noticed the ugly purple, blue and black bruises on the sides of my hands, wrists and forearms. I was shocked. Gerry reminded me of how I’d been banging my clenched fists on the veranda railing and the apartment walls the night before. I could only vaguely remember it.’ 
Bewk P.87
Doug D

Activity : 4684

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 30.06.20 0:26

@Verdi wrote:The subject matter has decreased from bruising on the entire arm/s to discoloration on the inside of the left wrist.

The discussion is about visible bruising on the arm. As it appears visible under the watch strap, this isn't wasting anyone's time. ( Sorry about the pun!)
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2813

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.06.20 0:39

@worriedmum wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The subject matter has decreased from bruising on the entire arm/s to discoloration on the inside of the left wrist.

The discussion is about visible bruising on the arm. As it appears visible under the watch strap, this isn't wasting anyone's time. ( Sorry about the pun!)

My apologies, I thought you in particular were commenting on this..

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 3 Bruise13

Have you noticed the many photographs posted up-page clearly showing Kate McCann in the very early days following the night of 3rd/4th May 2007? No I didn't think so.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum