The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Mm11

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Regist10

The Bruises on Kate's Arms

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bruises on Kate's Arms

Post by AnneBarnard on 24.09.19 20:37

I agree that the images are poor quality and could easily have been faked.. however.. it is telling (in my opinion) that Kate takes the time to mention the bruises and give us an explanation for them.

It's anyone's guess as to why she felt the need to mention them at all, but it strikes me that she's mentioned it to 'pre-empt' any questions about said bruises.. defensively explaining them away before anyone can get a chance to query them, if you will.  

And that makes me suspicious.  I get suspicious about things like that. thinking

Her explanation is also a bit suss.. I mean, how bizarre that she would need Gerry to remind her that she'd battered herself so badly..? one would surely remember doing something like that.

One other thing, in the photograph posted by PeterMac where Kate is sitting holding a photograph of Madeleine (sorry not sure how to quote a photograph), there is a definite distinct bruise on her left upper arm, and it is a better quality photograph.  That one looks like it really is there rather than photoshopped in.  I know, I know, bruises can happen to anyone.  But I refer back to the fact that Kate bothered to mention bruises at all.  :)
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.09.19 21:24

@Verdi wrote:
Bruises can be covered up easily with make up

What - panstick big grin ?

There is an alternative view .... she didn't have any bruises to cover, wouldn't it be simpler to wear something with long sleeves?

The existence of the bruises has in fact been admitted by Kate and Gerry McCann, who gave the explanation that "Kate had been banging her fists in anger and frustration on the metal bedstead" (not the exact words, but something very similar)

Proof they exsisted

Do you really think the word of Gerry and Kate McCann constitutes 'proof' of anything - really?

Oh dear oh dear of dear.

They had to explain away the bruises somehow I'm pretty sure the Police would of seen them ,had anyone else had them they would of been investigated for them especially after the cadaver evidence was found later on the bruises were very suspicious in my view. Too hot over there for long sleeves foundation more like it.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 24.09.19 22:00

@Verdi wrote:
Bruises can be covered up easily with make up

What - panstick big grin ?

There is an alternative view .... she didn't have any bruises to cover, wouldn't it be simpler to wear something with long sleeves?

The existence of the bruises has in fact been admitted by Kate and Gerry McCann, who gave the explanation that "Kate had been banging her fists in anger and frustration on the metal bedstead" (not the exact words, but something very similar)

Proof they exsisted

Do you really think the word of Gerry and Kate McCann constitutes 'proof' of anything - really?

Oh dear oh dear of dear.

Why would you mention something that did not exist?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.09.19 22:11

@worriedmum wrote:Why would you mention something that did not exist?

Abduction springs to mind ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 24.09.19 22:15

@Verdi wrote:

But on topic, we are discussing bruises...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.09.19 22:55

Gerry did mention a sudden impulse Kate comes to mind for me and those bruises are there for a reason. Also with the cadaver scent being only on Kates clothes sort of tells a tale

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.09.19 0:07

@worriedmum wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

But on topic, we are discussing bruises...

You asked .... 'why would you mention something that did not exist.

Okay, I'll go with the flow.  For the same reason as..

Gerry McCann's Achilles tendon injury
Kate McCann's ankle bitten by dog
Madeleine McCann's coloboma
The stain on Madeleine McCann's pyjama top

Shall I go on?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.09.19 0:10

@ROSA wrote:Gerry did mention a sudden impulse Kate comes to mind for me and those bruises are there for a reason. Also with the cadaver scent being only on Kates clothes sort of tells a tale

Sorry, you've totally lost me. I haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.09.19 1:03

@ROSA wrote:They had to explain away the bruises somehow I'm pretty sure the Police would of seen them ,had anyone else had them they would of been investigated for them especially after the cadaver evidence was found later on the bruises were very suspicious in my view. Too hot over there for long sleeves foundation more like it.

What bruises?

Exactly, the police would have seen such potentially important evidence, they would want to know how it came about - routine policing.

It follows I would expect to see such evidence, if it existed, documented in the PJ files released into the public arena. There isn't.

Moving on..

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 5th_ay10
5th May 2007

I rest my case.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 25.09.19 1:44

You can rest your case Verdi but it doesn't change my mind on the bruises being legit.

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.09.19 13:38

The distorted images posted up on twitter, the focal point of this discussion..

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Bruise10

A work in progress but the image to your left, which has been singled out, would appear to have been circulated by shutterstock. This is from their archive dated 8th May 2007..

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Portug10

I previously posted a still from a short Getty video clip taken on the same day, 8th May 2007. Getty Images are a bit possessive about copyright but you can watch the video clip here..

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/madeleine-mccann-abduction-police-criticised-portugal-news-footage/672721506?adppopup=true

I see no evidence of bruising.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.09.19 15:57

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Kate-m11
Kate McCann - 6th May 2007

This could well be the template for the third poor quality image originally posted on twitter, to your far right.  Not saying it is but it matters not, the whole exercise would appear to be mischief at work.

There is sufficient evidence to confirm to me that Kate McCann was not bruised on any visible part of the body.

Note: I have purposely reduced the size of the image to save page space. I think it large enough to observe the arms without too much trouble.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.09.19 22:09

For the first time I noticed the ugly purple, blue and black bruises on the sides of my hands, wrists and forearms. I was shocked. Gerry reminded me of how I’d been banging my clenched fists on the veranda railing and the apartment walls the night before. I could only vaguely remember it.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN - Published April 2011.

Bruise colors over time and their causes

A person may be able to estimate how old a bruise is from the color. As the body heals and breaks down the hemoglobin, or compound that gives blood its red color, the bruise will change in color. This is a regular part of the healing process.

However, skin color affects the appearance of a bruise. Those with medium skin tones had more red and yellow to their bruises, while darker skin tones displayed darker bruises.

During the healing process, a bruise will usually go through the following colors:

It often starts red because fresh, oxygen-rich blood has newly pooled underneath the skin.
   After around 1–2 days, the blood begins to lose oxygen and change color. A bruise that is a few days old will often appear blue, purple, or even black.
   In about 5–10 days, it turns a yellow or green color. These colors come from compounds called biliverdin and bilirubin that the body produces when it breaks down hemoglobin.
   After 10–14 days, it will turn to a shade of yellowish-brown or light brown.

Finally, once the bruise has turned a light brown, it will begin to fade. Most bruises will disappear without treatment within about 2 weeks.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322742.php

The only officially documented (if it can legitimately be referred to as such) version of this story line comes to us by way of Fiona Payne's rogatory interview on 10th April 2008.  I quote..

'Awful, erm, I've never seen such horrible raw emotion in my life and I've seen a lot of it in my job. Erm, tut, she, she was just bereft, she didn't know what to do, she was just panicking, extremely frightened, extremely frightened for Madeleine and, erm, was wondering where she was or what was happening to her. And the helplessness, erm, of not being able to do anything, what should she be doing, what could they do. Erm, she was angry, really angry, tut, punching walls, kicking walls, she was covered in bruises the next day, because she just didn't know what, what else to do.

No mention of this in Fiona Payne's witness statement taken on 4th May 2007- the day she is referring to in her rogatory interview.

A reminder..

The Bruises on Kate's Arms - Page 2 Kate-m11
Kate McCann - 6th May 2007

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo on 16.02.20 14:18

Verdi and panstick

When you next want to go out to dinner with bruises on your face use green make-up. Truly.

Irrelevant I know

But I am still trying to absorb the contents of all the new comments before writing again

Btw, in response to your response to a comment about Kate's harlequin pants -- if the dogs had already detected cadaverine on Kate's the pants, why would it matter is she wore them again .... 
And again. In fact it has just hit me how often she wore them (rather than those dinky little dresses) after Madeleine was "abducted". would she have been signalling something to somebody when she got off the plane in the UK?

Now you are going to tell me to stop being dramatic. I don't care. I am thinking aloud and I so much want to help (read accelerate) justice being served.
Milo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum