The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') Mm11

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') Regist10

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping')

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') Empty Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping')

Post by BlueBag on 14.08.19 10:11

Who is making these insane laws?

It has to stop.

Philadelphia and VW ads banned for gender stereotyping

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49332640

Television advertisements from US food giant Mondelez and German carmaker Volkswagen are the first to be banned under new UK gender stereotyping rules.

A ban on ads featuring "harmful gender stereotypes" or those which are likely to cause "serious or widespread offence" came into force in June.

"New gender stereotyping rules".

Where in our "democracy" did the voters get a say on this complete and utter bollocks?

This is Marxism.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') Empty Re: Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping')

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.08.19 10:22

@BlueBag wrote:Who is making these insane laws?

I believe this decision was made by the Advertising Standards Authority, a government quango.

Compare this with the recent decision of another government quango, the Equalities Commission.

Four years ago they decided to prosecute Ashers Bakery who would not bake a cake for a homosexual couple who wanted the logo 'Support Gay Marriage' on their wedding cake. 

Four years later, the Supreme Court ruled in favour of Ashers Bakery, but only after the bakery had had to pay hundreds of thousands of pounds in legal fees and court costs.

In these ways, the MPs whom we elect can evade responsibility for these politically correct decisions that are being made, as in...

"Well, I don't agree with these decisions, but look, we've delegated these decisions to these bodies and we trust them to make the right judgments about the matters for which they are responsible"

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') Empty Re: Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping')

Post by Verdi on 14.08.19 15:59

For once I can't fault Piers Morgan.

no

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.08.19 16:03

Does it follow we can no longer use the word 'human'.

Is it now to be 'huwoman' or 'huwo/man' or 'huperson' or 'huthingy'?

Oh lordy, now I'm a transphobic affraid . Is that against the law - or will it be?

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.08.19 16:37

Do we really want to live in Orwell's 1984 with it's Thought Police.

Because this is what it is.

There has to be a backlash soon.

Has to be.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 14.08.19 17:11

Worry not, Verdi, until transintelligent is invented. I don't think anything can be 'transed' after that.😱
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 14.08.19 17:36

@Verdi wrote:Does it follow we can no longer use the word 'human'.

Is it now to be 'huwoman' or 'huwo/man' or 'huperson' or 'huthingy'?

Oh lordy, now I'm a transphobic affraid .  Is that against the law - or will it be?
spit coffee
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.08.19 17:39

Apparently I have so many phobia nowadays I am spider-tolerant - bless 'em.
aquila
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 14.08.19 19:10

🕷💘
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.08.19 20:54

@CaKeLoveR wrote:Worry not, Verdi, until transintelligent is invented.  I don't think anything can be 'transed' after that.😱
I used to have a transistor - radio! 

hide

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.08.19 21:18

The two standard sex symbols are ♂ for male and ♀ for female.

What's to become of Venus and Mars.  Are they to be replaced by a meme along with the body bits that nature endowed us with?  In the future, will we have uni-parts or bi-bits?

Will it be a fusion like some 21st century culinary concoction?

My mind boggleth.

One thing for sure, the Trans-Siberian Railway will wonder what's hit it once the word gets around.

This takes transcendental meditation to a whole new level - more like transposing mediation.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 14.08.19 21:59

Perhaps transponders will take over the meditating? What happens when they have stopped pondering though.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.08.19 22:05

@CaKeLoveR wrote:Perhaps transponders will take over the meditating?  What happens when they have stopped pondering though.
Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') Tenor12

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 14.08.19 22:32

🤗
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 15.08.19 15:57

I'm confused by the irony. On the one hand we are meant to applaud notions of genderlessness and gender fluid society yet, on the other, we must be seen to be supportive of the "trans" movement which is totally rooted in the idea of distinct genders and people being born into the "wrong" gender physically.
 When someone "transitions" into the opposite gender the "transition" is usually accompanied by an eager embrace of the trappings asscoiated with that gender ie. men who "transition" invariably seem to deem hair-style, clothing, make -up, stilletos and long painted nails as being of paramount importance. At the same time, we are lectured by the gender pressure police that children must be dressed gender neutrally and absolutely must engage in gender neutral role-play with gender neutral toys etc. I'm getting too old for this rot!
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 15.08.19 17:26

Quite. Does an f to m request nose hair and huge Adam's apple, or an m to f beg for periods, the more painful the better?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.08.19 9:45

Don't you all know they have a dressing up gene?

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') 2AAB033A00000578-3170453-image-a-2_1437553588806
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 16.08.19 10:14

Now that you've pointed it out....
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 16.08.19 10:40

How about a 'transspecies' ?

'Top of my priorities is to say goodbye to Mr. Bojangles, my penis': Former banker, 58, spends $75,000 on 18 horn implants, castration, and ear removal to become a 'transspecies reptilian'

Stop this madness!!! (Adverts banning 'gender stereotyping') 17328378-0-image-a-2_1565896140181
Tiamat Legion Medusa has had more than 20 body modification procedures over the past two decades after being diagnosed with AIDS in 1997. The Los Angeles resident, who has made a full recovery, ultimately wants to be called an 'it' and prefers they, them pronouns. Born Richard Hernandez (inset), they developed a kinship with snakes after being abandoned by their parents in the woods. They underwent tongue splitting as well as partial nose removal and reshaping inspired by Harry Potter villain Voldemort, among other surgeries, including castration - the removal of the testicles. Tiamat, who hopes their full transformation will be complete by 2025, wants to have their penis removed as part of their metamorphosis.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 16.08.19 10:49

That's the word of the week, at least. I dare say cuddly Pip and Holly are hoping to 'interview' it, unless it has given up human methods of communication?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.08.19 12:19

Whoever performs these acts of mutilation should be locked up - that includes the horrendous tatooage.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 16.08.19 13:13

I am sure it is mental illness. Whether it be an attention seeking disorder, an attempt to distance themselves from perceived inadequacy, or just plain insanity. Whatever it is the "enablers" certainly need to be held to account for exploiting or encouraging such looneytune  crackpot fruitloops.
Err, that is not a hate crime statement, is it?
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 16.08.19 14:27

It's not a hate statement in my opinion, but I'm sensible. These freaks should be ignored. I agree with Verdi re "tattooage".
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.08.19 14:57

Too much hiding behind insanity goes on these days.

If a gunperson goes on the rampage, killing scores of school children, for example - it is cold blooded murder under any guise.

Should said gunperson be exonerated, escape the law, because s/he is deranged?

If I came face to face with the above horrendous reptilian creature I think I would drop dead on the spot. Would that be murder, personslaughter or accidental death?

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 16.08.19 15:28

personslaughter titter 

But could you imagine coming face to face with him, even in broad daylight let alone a dark alleyway? affraid

I would drop dead on the spot too - and I haven't even got a dodgy heart as far as I know.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum