The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019 - Page 26 Mm11

Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019 - Page 26 Regist10

Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019

Post by taurus47 on 24.06.20 14:09

I was as intrigued by this tragic end of a beautiful child's life as the whole McCann saga. 

My take on it was the fact that Meabh was a big shot career woman who was often away either on business or for pleasure. Until her Facebook page was removed, the proof was there. I think that Sebastien stayed home (maybe working from home in IT), and he grew tired of this role. 

I'm not sure if some of the relevant info which was available online then is still to be found, but on the night Nora was first missing, there was a photo of Sebastien at a festival or some sort of celebration in a nearby town and a text sent to a relative called Sam (a local) explaining this, but not in a panicky way and indeed not looking distraught either.

With all the possible jet lag together with the importance placed on Nora's excitement at visiting the waterfall, I think it possible that if the other children and the mother were asleep, maybe Sebastien could have taken her to see the waterfall, and conveniently slipped away, leaving her engrossed. Because of the medication which Nora was likely to need due to her condition; should she go without, it would cause gastric inflammation leading to a bleed. 

This is my theory as to how she went missing, but how she suddenly reappeared, naked and placed as if sleeping, I assume there may have been an accomplice.

I have another theory in that I am not certain that Sebastien was the biological father of Nora. There is a photo of the 3 children and Meabh with a tall man (maybe called Michael) who also leaves a tribute in Memorium to her (he isn't Meabh's brother). 

Like many other people, the non reactions of Sebastien in particular, seemed very odd. He now has a new Facebook page with a photo of him in America...smiling and seemingly with a new job....All my own opinions, but would like to hear what others think too.
taurus47
taurus47

Activity : 18

cookiemuncher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nóra Quoirin - found dead in Malaysian jungle on 13/8/2019

Post by taurus47 on 24.06.20 14:30

Following on from my last post, I provide this link to the photo of Mike with his arm around Nora and the other 2 children's faces are obliterated. This man posted 5 photos to the Find a Grave memorial page - one showing Nora competing in the school sack race, as well as posting flowers on the 19th June, a few days ago. Meabh's poem has also been added...read what you will into that; no 9 year old child would understand it, but there may be hidden meanings. No tributes to the page from the parents.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
taurus47
taurus47

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 24.06.20 14:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Following on from my last post, I provide this link to the photo of Mike with his arm around Nora and the other 2 children's faces are obliterated. This man posted 5 photos to the Find a Grave memorial page - one showing Nora competing in the school sack race, as well as posting flowers on the 19th June, a few days ago. Meabh's poem has also been added...read what you will into that; no 9 year old child would understand it, but there may be hidden meanings. No tributes to the page from the parents.
Oohh, that sounds a bit creepy, "find a grave"??? ffs!!

The only reason I can think of "find a grave" is those who do family history like myself and have been doing it for many years for ancestors who died over 100 years ago or those that were killed in WWI or WWII and you never knew where they were buried.  

I can't understand a "find a grave" tribute when she died not too long ago and her whole family know where she is buried

Very, very strange and doesn't sound normal.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by taurus47 on 24.06.20 14:56

Just gives details of someone's last resting place. Like you, I'm into family history research, and didn't expect to find this, but it just came up on a search. The photo of Nora in the sack race belies her mobility difficulties as highlighted  by her parents I'd say.
taurus47
taurus47

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 24.06.20 15:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just gives details of someone's last resting place. Like you, I'm into family history research, and didn't expect to find this, but it just came up on a search. The photo of Nora in the sack race belies her mobility difficulties as highlighted  by her parents I'd say.
What I was getting at is that it's very strange to have a "find a grave" for someone who died so recently when her parents and family are still alive.  Surely anyone who would want to know where she is buried to lay flowers or tributes would just phone her parents or contact them through some other means, email etc.

I can't imagine people travelling from half away around the world to lay a tribute to such a young girl,not like family members whose ancestors died in the Wars and they want to find their graves and commemorate them.

It's all very weird to me, too weird in fact and creepy, over egging the pudding comes to mind as if someone/some people are trying to salve their conscience.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by taurus47 on 24.06.20 16:11

Cookiemuncher
These are not actual tributes - just virtual. If you click on the link I gave, you will see what I mean
taurus47
taurus47

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 24.06.20 16:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cookiemuncher
These are not actual tributes - just virtual. If you click on the link I gave, you will see what I mean
I've had a look at them but it still seems strange putting them on "find a grave", why not just start a website in memory of Nora.  People would only need to search her name and find it, perhaps I'm missing something but then i'm old and cranky.  What do I know?  

duh

I certainly take things with a pinch of salt and don't believe everything I read, or see.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 24.06.20 17:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just gives details of someone's last resting place. Like you, I'm into family history research, and didn't expect to find this, but it just came up on a search. The photo of Nora in the sack race belies her mobility difficulties as highlighted  by her parents I'd say.
re your last sentence.  Yes, people slip up and forget what they've said previously.  You have to have a good memory to be a good liar.  Just like another couple who've put their feet in their mouths numerous times.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 24.06.20 17:16

Wasn't the Missing People charity very interested in this case?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12776

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 24.06.20 19:24

Very interested in yòur train of thought Taurus as it follows a very similar track to mine. I've literally just really read a little about this case in the last 24 hrs but it's got a load of red flags one way or another, and the similarity of phrases used to the Mac's is weird, some are word for word thinking

Activity : 2685

taurus47 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 06.07.20 16:01

I'll confess - I still haven't been able to read this thread. I'm going to try, but I am weak. A poor show from me. 
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.07.20 16:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I'll confess - I still haven't been able to read this thread. I'm going to try, but I am weak. A poor show from me. 

Who are you quoting Lance de Boils - and what/where is your reply?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25246

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 06.07.20 23:14

It was my own comment
 Didn't intend to quote it as well!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 11.07.20 7:40

Nóra Quoirin death: Malaysian authorities to begin inquest in August

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30651

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 11.07.20 11:17

[size=48]Nora Anne Quoirin death: Family welcome decision to hold inquest in Malaysia[/size]

Nora Quoirin's family say the inquest is crucial in determining the "fullest possible picture of what happened to her".

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2096

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 02.08.20 17:19

Nora Quoirin's parents to sue Dublin lawyer and Facebook over social media posts

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 24.08.20 9:57

Inquest starts today.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 572

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 24.08.20 10:18

'The inquest is scheduled to last until September 18'

Why?
Doug D

Activity : 4682

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 24.08.20 20:13

This Nora Anne Quoirin inquest: No indication London teenager was abducted, Malaysian police say

An inquest into the death of the 15-year-old has got under way a year after her body was found near a holiday resort in Malaysia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=16]News reporter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

Monday 24 August 2020 19:26, UK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Image:Nora Anne Quoirin's body was found in Malaysia. Pic: Lucie Blackman Trust/Quoirin family

[size=22]Malaysian police say there is no evidence Nora Anne Quoirin was abducted from the resort she was staying at with her parents, an inquest into her death has heard.
The London teenager's disappearance from her family's cottage while on holiday at the Dusun eco-resort in southern Negeri Sembilan state on 4 August last year sparked a massive search.

The 15-year-old's naked body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - around 1.6 miles (2.5km) from the resort.

[size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Image:Members of the Royal Malaysia Police arrive at court for the inquest

On the opening day of the inquest, coroner Maimoonah Aid said the hearing was aimed at determining when Nora died, the cause of her death, how she came to her death and if anyone was criminally involved.
The first witness, Negeri Sembilan police chief Mohamed Mat Yusop, said the investigation showed no criminal element.

He said there was no indication Nora was abducted and no ransom demand, and that officers believe she climbed out of a window on her own.

The post-mortem examination showed she had succumbed to intestinal bleeding from starvation and stress, he told the Seremban Coroner's Court.[/size][/size]

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Activity : 9779

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 28.08.20 18:08

Nora Quoirin was 'approached by a stranger' a day before she vanished from Malaysian rainforest resort, inquest into the London teenager's death hears

• Nora was approached by an unknown male at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
  • The following morning her parents reported her missing from their holiday villa 
  • The 15-year-old's body was discovered unclothed in the rainforest ten days later  
  • Malaysian police said there was no foul play but the family demanded an inquest

London teenager Nora Quoirin was approached by a stranger just one day before she vanished from a Malaysian rainforest resort, an inquest into her death has heard.

The schoolgirl, 15, had been standing with her two younger siblings at Kuala Lumpur International Airport when they were approached by an unknown male on August 3.

The man spoke to the children, who were unaccompanied at the time, for less than 30 seconds before walking away.  

The following morning Nora's parents reported her missing from their holiday villa at the Dusun Resort before her unclothed body was discovered on August 13.

On Thursday the inquest heard how Nora's father Sebastien had arrived at the airport with his three children after taking a flight from London.

Nora's mother, Meabh, had flown in separately from Singapore after a business trip.

Sebastien had left Nora, who had learning difficulties, with her two younger siblings - aged 12 and eight - for less then five minutes while he went to meet Meabh at the arrival gate.

A female police office told the inquest that as Sebastien walked away, despite only taking around 30 steps, the siblings were approached by an unknown male.

It is thought that they ignored his approaches after being warned previously by their parents 'not to speak to strangers'.

But Assistant Superintendent Chong Mee Chyi told how after Nora went missing anonymous WhatsApp messages were sent to a family friend claiming that the family had been followed from the airport.

Authorities quickly seized the CCTV footage to review the encounter.

The female officer said: 'It showed the children arriving earlier accompanied by their father but they did not exit the arrival lounge shortly after 10.45am on August 3.

'The siblings were left unattended for less than five minutes and another camera captured the father welcoming the mother at the arrival gate a short distance away.

'Another camera showed an unidentified individual walking up to the children spending a couple of seconds with them.'

She added: 'We investigated and the children told us the man whom they did not know said "hello" and wanted to know where they were from.

'He left after the children ignored him, as they were constantly trained not to entertain strangers.'

Detectives reviewed the footage and asked Nora's siblings about the encounter but remain convinced that she wandered off of her own accord through a window which had a faulty lock.

It comes after the inquest had previously heard that Nora's family asked Malaysian police to look into several leads on the missing girl provided by overseas psychics.

One of the theories purported from the spiritual mediums claimed the 15-year-old was trapped in a van, a police officer told the Coroner's Court Thursday.

The body of Nora, who had learning difficulties, was discovered unclothed on August 13 last year after a massive hunt through the rainforest.

Police insist there was no foul play but her parents - who believe there was criminal involvement, as they say she would not have wandered off alone - pushed for an inquest and authorities agreed.

Nora was reported missing on August 4, a day after she arrived with her parents at the Dusan Resort near Seremban, about 40 miles southeast of Kuala Lumpur.

While the authorities were looking for the missing girl, a friend of Nora's uncle received purported messages from relatives through WhatsApp, Chong Mee Chyi, Assistant Superintendent from Negri Sembilan Criminal Investigation Department's Sexual, Women and Child Investigations Division (D11), said before Coroner Maimoonah Aid.

Chong, who testified as the fourth witness at the inquest, was the appointed liaison officer between the family and the police at the time of Nora's disappearance, according to Malay Mail.

'On August 8, 2019, I was on standby at The Dusun resort and the family informed me that they had received several instant messages from spiritual mediums said to be based overseas who were willing to provide their assistance,' Chong said.

'One of them, Dominic, who was a friend of Quoirin's uncle, then showed me the WhatsApp message he received from people claiming to have spiritual powers which I duly noted down and that he asked if we could look into the locations listed,' the officer added.

The first of the three messages claimed that Nora was being followed by someone from the airport and that she was still alive.

The second lead indicated that she was held nearby The Dusun resort as the girl was in fear of her life and in need of her mother.

The last message said that the teenager was trapped in a van located at the south-western part of the jungle near The Dusun resort.

All of the messages were subsequently submitted to the search-and-rescue operation control centre for further action, according to the liaison officer.

Chong said the authorities had conducted their follow-up before receiving the messages.

The officer said she had gone to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) on August 6, 2019, to obtain closed-circuit television footage of the family's arrival to probe for possible criminal elements.  

Nora was found nine days later by a civilian search team on a palm-oil plantation around 1.5 miles from the resort.

An autopsy found that she probably starved and died of internal bleeding after spending about a week in the dense rainforest.

The inquest is scheduled to conclude on September 18.

Pictures/video on this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.08.20 21:37

Clutching at nonsense
"anonymous WhatsApp messages were sent to a family friend claiming that the family had been followed from the airport."
Father wanders off and leaves the children, and a stranger is concerned enough to make sure they have not been abandoned?
Followed from the airport ?
Really?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14717

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.08.20 22:09

Whoever sent the messages must have known who to send them to, that the recipient was a family friend, what the mobile number was, and that they were followed from the airport.

What a load of nonsense. This isn't really possible, unless of course it was someone who not only knew that family and their friend but also knew those that followed them from the airport.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 13.09.20 8:58

Bit quiet  on the reporting front from the inquest, but this from the Irish Post 4th September.

Eight fingerprints found on window of Malaysia villa where tragic schoolgirl Nóra Quoirin disappeared

Jack Beresford [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AN INQUEST into the tragic death of schoolgirl Nóra Quoirin has heard how eight fingerprints were found on the window of the room she was staying in prior to vanishing from the Dusun Resort in Malaysia. 
The 15-year-old, who lived with both mental and physical disabilities, disappeared from her bedroom at the hotel at some point on the night of Saturday, August 4, 2019. 
Her naked body was found, ten days later, several miles from the hotel following an extensive search of the thick Malaysian jungle surrounding the resort. 
Earlier this week, the inquest was told how a post-mortem showed Nóra had died from internal bleeding, inside her intestines. 
The medical examination concluded she she haemorrhaging after prolonged stress and hunger in the dense jungle. 
However, both Nora’s grieving parents, Meabh, from Belfast, and Sebastian believe it is “inconceivable that Nóra, with her physical and mental state could possibly have embarked upon this journey alone in the middle of the night.” 
The coroner’s court in Seremban, Malaysia, where an inquest is taking place yesterday explained that eight fingerprints were found at the window frame on the upper floor of the villa. 
Some of these prints couldn’t be matched. 
Furthermore, bloodstains were also found in the bathroom of the room where Nora was staying. 

According to Assistant Commissioner Wan Rukman Wan Hassan 20 fingerprint samples were taken from Dusun Resort manager Haanim Ahmed Bamadhaj and his family, as well as both current and former employees at the resort. 
Nora’s family also had their fingerprints taken, with all of the samples collected subsequently compared with the prints found at the scene of her disappearance. 
"The results found four of the eight fingerprints had inadequate features and cannot be matched, while four were in suitable condition and one matched the mother of the missing person,” he said. 
Speaking on the seventh day of the inquest, he also explained that the decomposition of Nóra’s body meant they were unable to get her fingerprints for analysis. 
Though that still left three sets of prints unaccounted for, Wak Rukman speculated that they could have belonged to previous tenants at the resort. 
He went on to describe how a closer examination of the bathroom, using luminol, uncovered evidence of several droplets of blood. 
“But whose blood it belonged to I am not at liberty to say,” he added. 
Wak Rukman also refuted the claims made by Nóra’s family, that she would have been unable to wander off in the middle of the night without help. 
He told the inquest that CCTV footage of the family arriving at Kuala Lumpur International Airport was examined in order to check the veracity of their claims. 
“I thought it was reasonable to study the possibility of whether there were suspicious circumstances [surrounding their arrival],” he said. 

He subsequently concluded that there were discrepancies between information Nóra’s family provided and what was witnessed on the tapes. 
“I was told by the investigating officer that the missing person had difficulty walking due to her condition but in the footage she could be seen walking normally while tugging on her luggage behind her,” he said.  

He also highlighted a broken latch on one of the windows Nóra is suspected of using to exit the resort. 
Police have so far dismissed any suggestion Nóra was abducted, despite the fact her clothes have never been recovered. 
Her family have been unable to attend the inquest due to the coronavirus pandemic but have been watching along via an online stream. 

Doug D

Activity : 4682

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 13.09.20 10:22

Bloodstains....

Fingerprints on window (one matched the mother)

No suggestion of abduction...

Trying to think of another case like that thinking

Nope, not managing.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 13.09.20 11:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bloodstains....

Fingerprints on window (one matched the mother)

No suggestion of abduction...

Trying to think of another case like that thinking

Nope, not managing.

thinking  And that charity getting involved.  Never heard of anything like that.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum