The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Mm11

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Regist10

Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by willowthewisp on 29.07.19 20:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:Of course, Carl Beech admitted five of his 18 offences.

I think it's also true that the 12-person jury was unanimous and reached its verdict without the need for a long period of deliberation
Mr Bennett, what you say may be true, but it is on record that the Judge disallowed the defence Legal team from Cross Examination of evidence the Police recovered from an Accused person's abode,that they used to Convict Mr Beech?

The Judge allowed Evidence to be put before the Court/Jury of the Five admitted offences?

But sentence of the facts would be dealt with on the Thirteen Charges Mr Beech faced, if found guilty?

Is it Normal practice for a Judge to openly state the person is a "Paedophile", when they couldn't of obtained the Computer/Tablet Images to Convict Mr Beech, outside of the associated evidence from Metropolitan Police Service, Operation Midland/ Yewtree, South Yorkshire Police, BBC, Dan Johnson?

Yet Evidence of a named Accused in Court Never had his evidence exposed to the same degree, 10,000 images, Tablet, Soiled School Uniform, Whips, Canes, Restraining devices Not Cross examined, yet the Police were looking for Evidence of child sexual Abuse, but Never examined HP's Garments, they returned them Back to Him, Operation Midland, Yewtree?

As I have stated, where are the Journalists on "Grooming Gangs" scandal, Millions spent on Macur, WaterHouse, Jennings Cover Up, but Mr Beech, Persecuted in an unfair Trail, possible by Mis-direction, disclosure of evidence, June 21 2019?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.07.19 22:21

The article cited above by Jill is worth a careful read by all members and guests here.

It fully exposes the guilt and responsibility of those who were gullible enough to believe anything this manipulative, lying deceiver, fraudster and paedkphile Carl Beech said, and who aided and abetted the long drawn-out failure of a pathetic police investigation of alleged VIP rapists & murdrerers, based on the absurd mantra of always ' believing the victim', the same fault that applies to so many failed rape allegations.

All of Simon Ward's many recommendations should IMO be implemented in full.


.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by CaKeLoveR on 29.07.19 23:38

Beech must have been thrilled to meet the most cretinous police persons who ever existed. To be able to talk endlessly about torture, sexual abuse, satanism, and murder to people with the IQ of of a paper clip. And to watch them falling for it. He was lucky for a while, wasn't he.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Posts : 152
Join date : 2018-09-19

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 30.07.19 0:53

I wonder if it ever occurred to them, the police force that is, to check his source - or at least ask for some evidence to substantiate the allegations.

It stinks.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by BlueBag on 30.07.19 7:03

@Verdi wrote:I wonder if it ever occurred to them, the police force that is, to check his source - or at least ask for some evidence to substantiate the allegations.

It stinks.
Maybe it deliberately stinks.

Because they want to the public to think that this covers all allegations.

In fact I think there is no maybe.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5045
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.07.19 7:25

There is a new development today.

Judge Sir Richard Harrington, in today's Daily Mail, explains in a 3-page article that it is clear that the warrants against the VIPs named by Beech were obtained unlawfully.

The police KNEW that Beech's evidence was highly consistent and therefore should never have applied for the warrants.

He adds that the police officers involved who obtained the warrants must be prosecuted.



____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by BlueBag on 30.07.19 8:16

Tony, "consistent" or inconsistent?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5045
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 30.07.19 12:29

@BlueBag wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I wonder if it ever occurred to them, the police force that is, to check his source - or at least ask for some evidence to substantiate the allegations.

It stinks.
Maybe it deliberately stinks.

Because they want to the public to think that this covers all allegations.

In fact I think there is no maybe.

Spot on!

Now we're going down some blind alley taking the focus off the focal point, into some misty cloud of obsfucation.

What a tangled web we we weave when first we practice to deceive.


Meanwhile, it's business as usual.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 30.07.19 12:32

Police 'must be investigated' over Operation Midland, says former top judge

2 hours ago

Related Topics

Carl Beech case

Police officers involved in the probe into an alleged VIP paedophile ring should themselves be investigated, a former High Court judge has said.

Sir Richard Henriques says that, when applying for warrants to search suspects' homes, the police claimed Carl Beech was a consistent witness.

But Sir Richard said, at the time, Beech "had not been consistent".

Last week, Beech was jailed for 18 years for inventing false allegations of murder and child sexual abuse.

The police watchdog - the Independent Office for Police Conduct - has cleared the officers of any misconduct over search warrants.

Last week, it said there was no evidence that officers deliberately misled the district judge, who approved the search warrants.

Operation Midland, which was based on Beech's lies, took two years, cost the Met £2.5m and ended in no arrests.

The investigation involved searching the homes of Lady Brittan - whose late husband was one of those accused by Beech - former head of the armed forces Lord Bramall, and the former MP Harvey Proctor.

They were among a string of establishment figures who had been wrongly accused by Beech of being part of a paedophile ring active in the 1970s and 1980s. Beech falsely claimed some of them had been involved in murder as well as child abuse.

When the investigation ended, retired judge Sir Richard was brought in by the Met Police itself to review Operation Midland. His damning report was published, with some redactions, in November 2016.

It prompted an investigation into Beech by Northumbria Police, which revealed that the former nurse and NSPCC volunteer was himself a paedophile.

Sir Richard's report, which also covered seven other Met Police investigations into allegations of past sexual abuse, identified 43 failings in Operation Midland and said the decision to abandon it should have been taken much earlier.

It said police believed Beech for too long, should not have announced his claims were "credible and true", and applied for search warrants with flawed information.

Now, three years later, Sir Richard has written a scathing comment piece in the Daily Mail on Tuesday.

In the piece, he said when officers applied for warrants to search the homes of Lady Brittan, Lord Bramall and Harvey Proctor, they told a district judge that Beech had been consistent with his allegations.

But, Sir Richard writes: "Beech had not been consistent.

"In order to obtain a search warrant, an applicant must establish that he or she has reasonable ground to believe that an indictable offence has been committed."

Sir Richard adds: "The fact remains, however, that Beech had not remained consistent, the Metropolitan Police informed the district judge that Beech had remained consistent and 'he is felt to be a credible witness who is telling the truth'.

"A criminal investigation should surely follow."

Last week, the Independent Office for Police Conduct cleared three detectives following an investigation into how a district judge granted police warrants.

It said there was no evidence that officers deliberately withheld evidence from the applications with the intention of misleading the district judge and would have no case to answer for misconduct.

IOPC interim deputy director general Jonathan Green said: "The allegations Nick made were grave and warranted investigation and we believe those involved in applying for the search warrant acted with due diligence and in good faith at the time."

All those involved are no longer working as Metropolitan Police officers.

Last week, the Met Police said they had been working in "good faith" but "did not get everything right" and said they would strive to learn lessons about "complex and challenging" sexual offences cases.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49160506


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 30.07.19 12:48

Maybe, just maybe, if the police were released from the chains that bind them, they might be able to get on with the job in hand .... POLICING!

Here we have a truly scandalous situation of mass child abuse - and murder, spanning decades from the nineteenth to the twentieth century.  A dark web of intrigue that has and still does, implicate society across the social divide.

Joe blogs out on the street doesn't have a leg to stand on unless s/he become an informer, working with the police. The super powerful and rich on the other hand, are protected by an impenetrable firewall, never to be bulldozed - at any cost.

So, here we have a scandalous situation of mass child abuse - even murder and all the establishment can fuss about is police warrants.  Who bloody cares how they catch the criminal just as long as they do!

I know these policies are there for a reason, to safeguard police integrity and protect the officers but where exactly has that got them.  Corruption within will always be there - most likely in the upper echalons, not the copper on the beat, the coppers usually targeted for disciplinary action when the going gets tough.

Whilst the masses are groaning about one man presented before the world as the devil incarnate, the real problem disappears into the mist of time - again!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by willowthewisp on 30.07.19 15:57

Hi Verdi, Remember the obtaining of a "Warrant" to Raid a certain Mr Richards abode in Berkshire(knew He was Not present in UK, Portugal), South Yorkshire Police, Operation Yewtree?

BBC Investigator Dan Johnson "Bullying, South Yorkshire Police, being present at dawn Raid alerted by the same bullying Police?

Funny how all these "Warrants" now obtained by Fraud, who filled in Mr Beech's compensation Forms, Metropolitan Police?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 30.07.19 16:11

No, I haven't forgotten bignono willow.!

Poor hard done by innocent little Sir Clifford is portrayed as the victim, gets all the attention and emerges with the fragrance of roses, whilst the true victims of this horrendous pandemic problem of child abuse are left to rot on the dung heap.


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.07.19 16:37

Replying to @BlueBag, yes, the Judge, Sir Richard Henriques, pointed out that Carl Beech's evidence was highly INCONSISTENT, therefore the police should never have applied for a warrant to search all those VIPs' residences.

Public demand for an enquiry into the police's conduct in this case is growing

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by willowthewisp on 30.07.19 17:10

@Tony Bennett wrote:Replying to @BlueBag, yes, the Judge, Sir Richard Henriques, pointed out that Carl Beech's evidence was highly INCONSISTENT, therefore the police should never have applied for a warrant to search all those VIPs' residences.

Public demand for an enquiry into the police's conduct in this case is growing
Mr Bennett, the same QC Mr Richard Henriques, who saw Janner Papers, but wouldn't provide answers as to innocence or Guilt of Child Abuse, 1991,2002,2007?

Yet after being called to Examine Operation Midland/ Yewtree , naming Two Dead Males and Accusations Army Personel, HP in 2014, gave Evidence to Northumbria Police to Investigate Mr Beech, Dec, 2016-2019, only One guilty person, as you have stated?

Still No Paedophile Ring/Gang in Operation, aka Interpol, Metropolitan Police Service 2007-08, disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

No collusion, No Interferance, he acted on His own with all of those people taken in, aka Cigar Smoking Reptile is also innocent of any Crimes, with No evidence being produced of Guilt.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 01.08.19 12:48

Former Scotland Yard chief Lord Stevens calls on Met Police to release full report into the bungled probe over false VIP paedophile ring claims



  • Lord Stevens piled pressure on Yard chiefs to release dossier into £2.5m probe
  • Sir Richard Henriques suggested in reporter police may have broken the law
  • Ex-judge said police used false evidence to obtain warrants to raid VIPs' homes
  • Investigation ruined lives of VIPs accused of being murderous paedophiles


By Stephen Wright And Jack Doyle For The Daily Mail
Published: 22:40, 31 July 2019 | Updated: 22:40, 31 July 2019



A former head of Scotland Yard last night demanded his old force release an unredacted version of a damning report into its shambolic ‘Nick’ investigation.

Lord Stevens, who as Sir John Stevens was Commissioner of the Met between 2000 and 2005, called for ex-judge Sir Richard Henriques’s review to be made public in full.

He spoke out as Britain’s biggest force issued an extraordinary statement, suggesting it may not publish the uncensored version of his report as it could reveal covert policing methods and help criminals dodge justice.

Lord Stevens’s intervention will pile pressure on Yard chiefs to release Sir Richard’s dossier into the £2.5million Operation Midland investigation which ruined the lives and reputations of a string of VIPs who were falsely accused of being part of a murderous VIP paedophile ring.

Among those wrongly alleged to have been child sex perverts were former Armed Forces chief Field Marshal Lord Bramall, 95, former home secretary Leon Brittan, and ex Tory MP Harvey Proctor, who each had their homes raided by police.

In an astonishing broadside at the Met in Tuesday’s Daily Mail, Sir Richard suggested police may have broken the law by using false evidence to obtain warrants to raid the homes of high-profile figures.

He said the detectives did not have the right to search the properties because their description of Nick – real name Carl Beech – as a ‘credible’ witness was false, effectively fooling a judge into granting the warrants.

Sir Richard’s 2016 probe into Operation Midland, which closed without any arrests or charges after 16 months, identified 43 blunders as police investigated Beech’s bogus allegations. But more than 80 per cent of its 491 pages were redacted.

Speaking to the Daily Mail last night, Lord Stevens – who remains a hugely respected figure at the Met – said of Sir Richard’s review: ‘A report like this needs to be released in full because otherwise people will get their hands on it and bits will leak out. What needs to happen is for the full truth to come out. It’s as simple as that.

‘The best thing in these situations is to have full exposure and transparency, especially with something which has caused enormous damage to the victims (of Nick’s lies) and also to the reputation of the police service.

‘Lord Bramall has been massively damaged by it all. I know that for a fact. I know that from friends of his who talk to me about it. I don’t think he will ever get over it. What he said about being hurt more by this than he was during the war speaks for itself.’

He added he was ‘very sad’ about the fierce criticism of his old force in the case of serial liar Beech.

‘You always keep an open mind in investigations but I have to say that the instructions that came from the Home Office, through Theresa May, that officers should treat every allegation, post Savile, as an absolute fact goes totally against the normal rules of investigation,’ the peer said.

‘This (case) is a clarion call to ensure that experienced detectives are used and further, that proper training is given. You don’t get proper training at universities, you get proper training actually on the job.

‘We need to get back to some old-fashioned skills that all of us learnt over the years.’

His remarks came as new Home Secretary Priti Patel prepared to quiz Michael Lockwood, the head of the Independent Office for Police Conduct, over its decision to clear five Operation Midland detectives of misconduct. Sources have said she will be ‘seeking an explanation as to why there were no proceedings against officers if there was indeed evidence of misconduct’.

Yesterday also saw Radio 2 presenter Paul Gambaccini – falsely accused of sex abuse and whose case is featured in the Henriques review – call for the unredacted version of it to be released in full.

He said: ‘The public will be shocked to see what nonsense the Metropolitan Police took seriously and how many innocent lives were tormented.’

Scotland Yard has been coming under mounting pressure to publish following last week’s conviction of Beech, whose lies led to the Met’s £2.5million inquiry. Beech, a convicted paedophile, was jailed for 18 years.

But in a controversial statement last night, the Met suggested publication could breach data protection laws and could also help other criminals escape justice. It added: ‘We are not considering withholding any material because it may be embarrassing or critical of the [Met] or its officers.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7307737/Ex-Scotland-Yard-chief-Lord-Stevens-calls-Met-Police-release-report-Carl-Beech-probe.html


Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Dead-fish-cartoon-125551-2902169

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by BlueBag on 01.08.19 13:49

Yesterday also saw Radio 2 presenter Paul Gambaccini – falsely accused of sex abuse and whose case is featured in the Henriques review – call for the unredacted version of it to be released in full
Of course he has.

All part of the game.

This will tar all investigations of sex abuse by the rich and powerful for a very long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Now where is that dossier?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5045
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 01.08.19 15:58

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Screen12

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 01.08.19 16:02

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Scree183

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Scree184

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.08.19 18:47

Yesterday the Daily Mail devoted 5 pages to the aftermath of the conviction of serial liar Carl Beech on 18 charges of viewing very serious child sexual abuse images, repeated perversions of the course of justice, and fraud.

The paper posed 10 questions:

 10 questions that have to be answered
 
The bombshell 1,200-word statement by former High Court judge Sir Richard Henriques, attacking Scotland Yard and police watchdogs, included devastating allegations about the conduct of senior officers. Here are the key questions about Operation Midland that must now be answered:
 
1- Why did the Metropolitan Police Service take nine months to correct the use of the phrase ‘credible and true’ by a senior officer to describe Carl Beech – aka ‘Nick’ – at the start of Operation Midland?
 
The use of this phrase by Detective Superintendent Kenny McDonald in December 2014 undermined the principle of ‘innocent before proven guilty’ and set the tone for the bungled investigation.
 
2- What role did ‘gold commander’ Steve Rodhouse, the Met deputy assistant commissioner in charge of Operation Midland, have in the decision to raid the homes of Lord Bramall, Lord Brittan and Harvey Proctor?
 
Sources say it is vital that there is transparency at Scotland Yard about the level of involvement by such a senior officer in the application for search warrants.
 
3- Was then Met chief Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe briefed ahead of the raids and did he raise any concerns?
 
The tough-talking Yorkshireman has distanced himself from the running of Operation Midland but senior Yard sources say there needs to be clarity on what he knew, and when, about the unprecedented triple murder inquiry involving a former prime minister and home secretary.
 
4- Sir Richard Henriques said in his devastating article in the Daily Mail there were a number of major inconsistencies in Beech’s accounts which were contained in a police document prior to the application for the search warrants. Who compiled this document and who saw it?
 
This is a critical issue at the heart of Sir Richard’s claim that officers applying for search warrants did not act with due diligence and good faith.
 
5- Why, in the words of Sir Richard, was a ‘comparatively junior officer’ with limited knowledge of the investigation ‘detailed or required to sign the three applications’ for search warrants that portrayed Beech as a credible and consistent witness?
 
According to the former High Court judge, the officer – a detective sergeant – was accompanied to court by his boss DCI Diane Tudway who had access to the document highlighting the fantasist’s ‘several inconsistencies’, but did not raise it with the district judge who granted the search warrants.
 
6- Why was Sir Richard not supplied with ‘all relevant documentation’ by the Met during his 2016 review of Operation Midland?
 
This is a potentially very serious matter, involving possible criminal conduct because Sir Richard said he was not given the three applications for search warrants and had to obtain them from court.
 
7- Why did the Independent Office for Police Conduct clear DAC Rodhouse and Det Supt McDonald of potential misconduct within a few months – all without interviewing them?
 
This is another critical issue which, according to critics, goes to the heart of whether the watchdog is fit for purpose.
 
8- Why did it take the IOPC two years to investigate the three officers accused of misleading a district judge over the application of the search warrants?
 
Critics claim this is fundamental because all the officers under suspicion had retired by the time the watchdog inquiry had finished this month.
 
9- Why did a lowly detective constable, not a high-ranking officer, interview former head of the Armed Forces Lord Bramall under caution for 100 minutes?
 
An excruciating video of the D-Day hero being asked a series of ridiculous questions – including whether he knew Jimmy Savile and whether he could swim – was played to jurors at Beech’s trial. Friends of Lord Bramall say the choice of junior interviewing officer, who appeared woefully out of his depth, heaped further humiliation on the Normandy veteran.
 
10- How on earth could the Met spend £2.5million investigating Beech’s murder and abuse allegations? These included ludicrous claims he was used as a ‘human dart-board’ by the heads of MI5 and MI6, had his dog kidnapped by a top spy, had his horse shot by the VIP paedophile gang, suffered snake and wasp torture and was forced by Lord Bramall to eat his vomit.
 
This is the most simple yet damning question of Operation Midland. A man whose fantastical claims would not have looked out of place on the front of the Sunday Sport newspaper in the 1980s, were probed by the Met for 16 months.


============= 


Here I tend to agree with the Daily Mail that this is possibly the most damning of the 10 questions.


As they say, that anyone, let alone senior police officers of the Metropolitan Police, once considered 'the finest police force in the world', should believe such absurd fantasies and fabrications, totally beggars belief 

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Jill Havern on 02.08.19 10:12



Peter Hitchens: Carl Beech scandal could affect us all
21,205 views

talkRADIO
Published on Jul 30, 2019

The Metropolitan Police has come under pressure to investigate the way its officers handled the probe into claims of a murderous VIP paedophile ring. Former High Court judge Sir Richard Henriques, who in 2016 ran a review of the investigation, said he believes warrants to search the properties of high-profile figures were "obtained unlawfully". His review found more than 40 areas of concern stemming from the actions of investigating officers involved in the £2 million Operation Midland, which was based on the lies told by Carl Beech, a fantasist who was formerly known as "Nick". It ran from 2014 to 2016 and closed without a single arrest being made. Former MP Harvey Proctor, whose home was raided in connection with the probe, said he was "pleased" with Sir Richard's comments and there should be a criminal investigation into Operation Midland. He called for the Metropolitan Police and the Home Secretary to set up an independent investigation, adding: "I take no satisfaction to having my view that the Metropolitan Police force were wrong in the way that they investigated 'Nick'."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15471
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by PeterMac on 02.08.19 10:55

Through all of this the term "falsely accused" is used, mostly by the Defence.

English law does to not work like that.
If someone is accused, but there insufficient evidence to convict 'beyond a reasonable doubt' then they are found Not Guilty.
That does NOT imply that the accusation was false, or that the witnesses lied.
If it did, then every trial would involved either the imprisonment of the accused for the crime alleged, or of the victim and all the prosecution witnesses for Perjury
It doesn't work like that.  Obviously.

trying to choose my words carefully, but the Harry Webb (CR) case involved several alleged victims, alleging the same acts in several alleged places.
The CPS looked at the files and decided not to prosecute on the grounds of 'Insufficient evidence'.
Not 'NO EVIDENCE'.

Two (2) of the alleged victims challenged this decision under the Right to Review, but this was ultimately rejected.

Naturally this is presented by the Defence and his PR people as a False Allegation, and words like "Totally Innocent" keep being trotted out.
The reality is that the only thing about which we can be certain is that there was not enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute with a reasonably high chance of a conviction.  There was however sufficient evidence to include in a file, and for the CPS to consider.

Anyone who knows the details of the allegations, and the fact that the alleged acts in question are so strange and unusual, and noting that more than one person described them in detail, might be drawn to think this may be something more than a pure invention and coincidence.

For the avoidance of doubt Webb has never been charged or convicted of any such offence.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10654
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.08.19 11:16

LORD HOGAN-HOWE CORNERED AND ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MET POLICE'S MAD BELIEF IN CARL BEECH'S LIES...

GET OFF MY LAND!!


And the ex-Met chief's reaction? Get off my land!
By Stephen Wright, Associate News Editor


He is the former Met Police boss at the centre of a storm over controversial raids on VIPs during the disastrous police inquiry into alleged abuse.


But yesterday when the Mail approached Lord Hogan-Howe over claims of a possible perversion of justice he refused to comment.


He tetchily stated: ‘Leave my property immediately!’ Lord Hogan-Howe – commissioner at Scotland Yard from 2011 until 2017 – refused to answer any questions about the devastating claims by ex-High Court judge Sir Richard Henriques. 


The horse-loving peer was approached at his remote home in a Dorset village. He had just received an item from a parcel delivery driver when he lost his cool. The reporter waited until the driver had left and was out of earshot before walking up to the door of his converted barn with stunning Jurassic Coast views.


When he introduced himself, making it clear he was from the Daily Mail, Lord Hogan-Howe interrupted abruptly.


He pointed with his left hand to the gateway at the end of his gravelled drive and told the reporter to go away. The journalist said it was important he was given every opportunity to respond to Sir Richard’s allegations about a possible perversion of the course of justice.


But Lord Hogan-Howe, 61, who has forged a lucrative career in business since leaving the Met, refused to listen and talked over the top of the reporter, adding: 


‘I have told you to leave my property!' 


'Leave my property immediately!'
Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Carl_b13
Lord Hogan-Howe, pictured, told reporters to 'leave my property immediately!' when he was approached at his home in Dorset on Tuesday


---------------- 


As Lance Corporal Jack Jones of Dad's Army might have said:


"They don't like it up 'em!". 

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by PeterMac on 07.08.19 16:44

https://www.policeprofessional.com/news/mps-to-publish-full-report-into-vip-sex-abuse-investigation/

[size=30]MPS to publish full report into VIP sex abuse investigation[/size]
The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) is to publish in full the damming report into its handling of allegations of a VIP paedophile ring.
Aug 7, 2019
By Tony Thompson

The MPS has come under increasing pressure to make public the findings of Sir Richard Henriques, who carried out a review into Operation Midland in 2016.
The report, which identified 43 separate failings by the MPS during the investigation, was only ever released in a redacted form due to the ongoing criminal investigation into Carl Beech, the fantasist known as ‘Nick’, who was the main source of the allegations.
The claims made by Beech were ultimately found to be groundless and last month he was found guilty of 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one count of fraud and jailed for 18 years.
The MPS has been criticised for its decision to treat the allegations made by Beech as “credible and true” and to use them to raid the homes of those he falsely accused, including Lord Bramall, Lord Brittan and Harvey Proctor.
Following the conviction of Beech, Sir Richard said he believed the raids were illegal and that the officers involved should be investigated for perverting the course of justice.
Last week, the MPS said it might not be possible to publish further extracts from the report as to do so might negatively affect covert operations, but in a statement issued last night (August 6), MPS Deputy Commissioner Sir Stephen House said this decision had now been reversed.
“The impact of Carl Beech’s false allegations and the Operation Midland investigation on many people has been truly dreadful and damaging to them and their families. The then Commissioner, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, apologised in person to those most affected by the case. We remain deeply sorry,” said Sir Stephen.
“The MPS commissioned Sir Richard Henriques to undertake a review of Operation Midland because we were determined to learn lessons about our handling of the investigation. The MPS has already embedded the majority of Sir Richard’s recommendations in our working practices.
“As a result of Sir Richard’s report, we voluntarily referred ourselves to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC). This referral included the applications for search warrants. We fully cooperated with the IPCC – and the now Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) – independent investigation, which lasted more than two years and, having examined all the evidence, did not identify any criminal offences or misconduct. The IPCC/IOPC was the appropriate body to conduct this investigation.
“The MPS has already published a redacted version of Sir Richard’s report pending the investigation and subsequent trial of Carl Beech. We will publish as full a version of the report, as soon as we can, now proceedings are complete.”
Operation Midland was launched in November 2014, when Beech told officers he had been raped and tortured by a paedophile gang, which had also murdered three young boys in the late 1970s.
He named a string of high-profile politicians, including Sir Edward Heath, along with many other senior politicians and high-ranking figures from the military. The investigation later closed without any arrests being made. Sir Richard was asked to review the investigation, but only around 20 per cent of his findings have ever been made public.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10654
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Carl Beech:  Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury - Page 3 Empty Re: Carl Beech: Found guilty of paedophilia and perjury

Post by Verdi on 08.08.19 12:30

Judge to back inquiry into Carl Beech VIP abuse scandal

Police raids followed at the homes of suspects, who included former MP, Harvey Proctor and Lord Bramall . Both men have always denied the allegations .....

John Simpson, Crime Correspondent | Sean O’Neill, Chief Reporter - 8th August 2019

The judge who issued search warrants in the botched VIP abuse investigation would offer his support to a new inquiry into whether he was misled by police, The Times has learnt.

Howard Riddle, the former chief magistrate, is ready and willing to co-operate with an examination of the conduct of the officers involved, a well-placed source said. He has also expressed his sympathy for those falsely accused of being members of a paedophile ring.

Mr Riddle has been placed at the centre of the fallout from Scotland Yard’s bungled investigation into the malicious VIP abuse allegations by Carl Beech after another former judge claimed that officers broke the law by leaving out flaws in the case when they applied for the warrants in 2015.

In order to obtain a search warrant police apply to a judge, who must evaluate whether it is necessary and whether an evidential threshold has been met. The form has a tick box for officers to confirm that they have disclosed any evidence that might damage their chances of securing the warrant, meaning that the judge is entirely reliant on an honest presentation of the evidence.


Properties belonging to Lord Bramall, the former chief of the defence staff, Lord Brittan of Spennithorne, the former home secretary, and the former MP Harvey Proctor were raided in March 2015. Lord Bramall’s home was searched by ten officers for 20 hours and Mr Proctor had 15 officers in his home for 27 hours. Lord Brittan had died of cancer before his homes were searched but his widow was subjected to what friends said was a deeply distressing ordeal.

The latest development will increase the pressure on Priti Patel, the home secretary, and Cressida Dick, the Met commissioner, to open a criminal investigation into the handling of Operation Midland. Mr Proctor said last night that Northumbria police — which investigated Beech’s lies — should be asked to conduct a criminal inquiry to examine whether police officers misled Mr Riddle.

A close family friend of Mr Riddle told The Times that he had said he would co-operate with any future examination of the police process and that he believed a fuller version of an independent review of the case by the former High Court judge Sir Richard Henriques should be made public at the earliest opportunity.

Sir Richard’s 68-page report into Operation Midland gave a withering appraisal of the Met investigation, but it was heavily redacted by the force when it was released in 2016. “Howard believes strongly in the principle of open justice and has faith in Sir Richard’s work. He would of course work with any investigation of the process,” the friend said.

The three warrants were placed in front of Mr Riddle in 2015 at Westminster magistrates’ court. Sir Richard last month publicly repeated his opinion that the warrants were obtained illegally after Beech, 51, was jailed for 18 years last month. Beech was convicted of 12 charges of perverting the course of justice and one of fraud. Despite 20 hours of inconsistent police interviews officers presented the case as though Beech had been consistent in his increasingly lurid claims of rape, abuse and the murder of three boys.

Sir Richard has raised a litany of conflicting accounts given to the Met before the warrants being granted, including the identities of the alleged rapists, the people present, the acts of violence carried out and that Beech had not mentioned the murders of three boys when originally interviewed by Wiltshire police in 2012.

Last night it was reported that two detectives from the Met flew to Australia to take a two-hour statement from a supposed victim to confirm he was still alive. Scott Masterton, 49, told the Daily Mail he was astonished Scotland Yard sent the officers to Sydney to spend just “a couple of hours” with him to find out that he had not been murdered by an Establishment paedophile ring.

The Met, whose investigation cost at least £3.5 million and led to no arrests, has promised that a fuller version of the Henriques report will be published, but has yet to give a date. The home secretary has yet to make a statement but is understood to have had a “constructive” meeting with the head of the Independent Office for Police Conduct.


https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/judge-to-back-inquiry-into-carl-beech-vip-abuse-scandal-sdqxkw99z

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14116
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum