The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Mm11

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Regist10

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by PeterMac on 30.10.19 21:59

"It's not a typical hanging case.”

No Sh**, Sh***ck . !

Kelly
Todd
Leyland
Epstein

join the list.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by BlueBag on 31.10.19 7:07

Vince Foster was not a typical suicide.

(If you don't know, Google it. There is a connection).
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 31.10.19 19:16

Thanks to ‘Freedom’ (NFWTD) over the road for spotting this:

Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Brown

Yesterday at 4:50 PM 

I concur with Dr. Baden. Fracture of the hyoid bones are rare in suicidal hangings & pretty much unheard of when you simply bend your knees & cut the blood flow to your brain. When you don’t jump off into the air & strangle with great force, there is little pressure on the neck.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.11.19 21:03

Jeffrey Epstein: ABC stopped report 'amid Palace threats'

11 minutes ago

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 _109541232_sdtwq534
ABC journalist Amy Robach (left) and paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

Leaked footage shows a US TV anchor complaining that editors "quashed" a story about paedophile Jeffrey Epstein due to pressure from the Royal Family.

ABC's Amy Robach is seen in the clip griping that her interview with an alleged victim of Epstein and Prince Andrew never made it to air.

"The Palace found out," she says, "and threatened us a million different ways."

Epstein was found dead in a jail cell while awaiting trial for sex crimes.

The death of the wealthy financier last August was ruled a suicide by investigators.

Prince Andrew 'was an abuser' - Epstein accuser

In the video, Ms Robach vents frustration that her 2015 interview with Virginia Giuffre - formerly Virginia Roberts - was never broadcast.

The clip was leaked on Tuesday by Project Veritas, a group that seeks to expose perceived liberal bias in the mainstream media.

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 World-us-canada-50296742

Ms Giuffre, 35, alleges she was abused by Epstein and was ordered to have sex with powerful men including Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.

In court documents she said she was forced to have sex with the British royal on three separate occasions while she was under the legal age of consent.

Prince Andrew has denied having "any form of sexual contact or relationship" with Ms Giuffre.

In 2015, a judge ruled that the allegations made by Ms Giuffre regarding Prince Andrew were "immaterial and impertinent" and ordered them to be removed from a claim against Epstein.

What does the video show?

"I've had this story for three years. I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts," says Robach, speaking to someone off-camera.

"We would not put it on the air. First of all, I was told, 'who's Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.'

"Then the Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.

"We were so afraid that we wouldn't be able to interview Kate and Will.

"That also quashed the story," the host of ABC's 20/20 programme added.

In a statement to BBC News a spokesperson for Buckingham Palace said "this is a matter for ABC".

Andrew 'appalled' by Epstein's sex abuse claims
Prince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein
Epstein accuser urges Andrew to 'come clean'
Who was Jeffrey Epstein?

Robach also says that the interview included allegations against former US President Bill Clinton.

"We had everything," she continues. "I tried for three years to get it on, to no avail.

"And now it's all coming out and it's like these new revelations and I freaking had all of it."

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 _109541231_gettyimages-174103569
Ms Robach (second from right) was in London to cover the 2013 birth of Prince George

How have ABC responded?

In a statement after the footage leaked, ABC stood by its decision not to air the interview, saying the reporting did not meet its standards.

"But we have never stopped investigating the story," the statement continues, adding that "substantial resources" had been dedicated to investigating Epstein.

In a separate statement, Robach said she "was caught in a private moment of frustration" last summer as the Epstein story unfolded.

She said she was "upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn't air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence" to meet ABC's editorial standards.

"My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein's private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015.

"I was referencing her allegation - not what ABC News had verified through our reporting."

She added that "in the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting" on Epstein.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50296742

Ms Giuffre, 35, alleges she was abused by Epstein and was ordered to have sex with powerful men including Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.

Strange how MsGiuffre and/or the media only ever single out the Duke of York - who are the other powerful men she was 'ordered' to have sex with I ask myself.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 13.11.19 12:26

isaac
@ass_dentata
painted Jeffrey Epstein today

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Epstei12

Not sure why anyone would want to paint Epstein but he's obviously put a lot of care and attention into painting it.

I hope he's got a hammer and nails cos it ain't gonna hang itself.

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.11.19 14:37

I hope he's got a hammer and nails cos it ain't gonna hang itself.

big grin On form high5 !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.11.19 11:00

Prince Andrew speaks to BBC about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein

53 minutes ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50431163

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Empty Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts

Post by provincialtown on 15.11.19 11:27

Sorry to jump this thread but does anyone know of a separate thread or other site on this subject ?

I am wondering what other photos were taken on the night out in Tramps in 2000, seems to me the one photo the press show of the arms around each other that VR wouldn't be dressed well enough to get access.....

Thanks
provincialtown
provincialtown

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.11.19 6:25

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 12315

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 16.11.19 13:55

Oops, seems to be backtracking from the earlier Buck House statements.

Categorical denial is not there, but the amnesia defence seems to have set in!

‘In the BBC interview, Emily Maitlis asks the prince about Ms Giuffre's claims that in 2001, she had dined with him, danced with him at a nightclub, and went on to have sex with him at the house of a friend of the prince in Belgravia, central London.

The prince replied: "I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever."

When asked once more whether he remembered meeting Ms Giuffre, the prince said: "No."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.11.19 16:10

BBC assist Royal Family in PR attempt.

What a surprise.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.11.19 18:38

Loads and loads of comments on line saying he should voluntarily answer questions from the police instead of BBC.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.11.19 20:51

What is alleged is not unlawful.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.11.19 21:16

@PeterMac wrote:What is alleged is not unlawful.
Maybe.

It's not been tested in court and we'll never know the full extent because Epstein is dead from suicideness.

Remaining mates with a known pedophile after it was known is worth a few questions though.

The BBC is the wrong organ to be conducting these questions.

Prince Charles has some pedophile mates as well.

But he didn't know.

He said.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 16.11.19 21:37

Even the Royal Marines didn't know they gave a coveted green beret to Prince Charles' paedophile friend.

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.11.19 7:11

And his mother has bestowed Knighthoods and other honours on perverts and pae***s . . .
Perhaps there are just so many, all around us, that it is unavoidable.

I think he may have just coined a new Euphemism, to rank alongside "Ugandan talks"

"Eating Pizza"

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.11.19 8:43

@PeterMac wrote:And his mother has bestowed Knighthoods and other honours on perverts and pae***s . . .
Perhaps there are just so many, all around us, that it is unavoidable.

I think he may have just coined a new Euphemism, to rank alongside "Ugandan talks"

"Eating Pizza"
Interesting choice of alibi.

Pizzagate and all that.

Also, what kind of war injury means you lose the power to sweat?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 17.11.19 11:29

With two to four million sweat glands dotted about the human body, that must have been a hell of an injury.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 17.11.19 14:48

The lawyer acting for several of the women wants to speak with him.   Maybe he would do that if he doesn't want to speak with the cops.

I saw little bits of it and some headlines have pointed out that he has no regrets at being friends with Epstein.   

It has also been reported that no empathy was shown for any of Epsteins victims and this has not gone down well with Womens Organisations apparently.

I did not watch it all.  He said he had no recollection of ever meeting the girl.    Did the reporter ask how the photograph came to be or  if it was a fake photo especially as Ghislain is in the background.   She would know, wouldn't she?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiki on 17.11.19 17:34

I'm inclined to agree with Dr Amaral that Maddie fell from the windowsill after hearing her father outside, after all how else would blood seep UNDERNEATH the tiles. It had to be considerable blood loss so maybe they did find her the following day after creeping in pissed the night before. On the other hand the McCanns paedophile connections are too many to be ignored. That would explain the odd comment by GM that he was not there to  censored  enjoy himself. God forbid but stranger things have happened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You appear to have posted on the wrong thread @tiki.  If you let me know where this is supposed to be I will move for you.  

Or if you prefer I will delete your post.  It is after all a touch slanderous.

Mod
tiki
tiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.11.19 18:41

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but...

...today Peter Hyatt has uploaded his Statement Analysis of the Prince Andrew interview:

https://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2019/11/statement-analysis-prince-andrew.html

Let's hope that the many who visit this site will also take a look at what he says about the #McCann's - and watch Richard Hall's fantastic interview with him, a couple of years ago now (which was retweeted, inter alia, by Katie Hopkins and Jodie Marsh) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&t=59s 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.11.19 12:05

The Prince should never have agreed to this candid interview.  Like the intimate recording of the Prince Harry/Meghan Markle saga. it causes more embarrassment and distress to the Royal family than if they just let rumour flow abundant.  Rumour dies down, what's said during a recorded interview doesn't.

Apropos of Prince Andrew's defence, the infamous image of him with Virginia Roberts, I do wonder how the press came to be in possession of this picture.

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Prince10

Would a Prince of the Realm really allow himself to be photographed at the home of Epstein, clutching the midriff of the young girl the press so salaciously refer to as a sex slave?

Admittedly, the suggestion that the image is fake does rather coincide with the Pizza Hut alibi but I can see this picture in any way genuine.

I doubt Prince Andrew handed over such an image;  I doubt Maxwell handed over such an image:  I doubt Epstein handed over such an image, nor had it in his portfolio of sex slaves.   That leaves the accuser and her legal team.

The question still remains unanswered - why has Prince Andrew been singled out, named, over and above the other unnamed high profile sex abusers in Epstein's circle of friends?

I think someone is dishing the dirt.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 18.11.19 12:37

We often wonder how we came to be in possession of the original large version of the Pool Photo, compete with all the EXIF metadata.    The one released by the APF was a copy, sized to be printed in Tabloids.
Nevertheless we have it, still, downloaded and preserved for all time.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/30/fbi-seizes-infamous-photo-of-prince-andrew-with-jeffrey-epstein-accuser/
The FBI years ago seized the infamous photo showing Prince Andrew smiling alongside Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, according to a new report.
The picture, which was taken sometime in early 2001 at Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell’s London home, was among 20 images seized by the feds during an interview with Giuffre in 2011, the Telegraph reported.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7695663/Analysis-infamous-image-Prince-Andrew-Jeffrey-Epsteins-teenage-sex-slave.html[url=https://servimg.com/view/16776972/1158]The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 Photo10[/url]

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.11.19 15:22

Notorious photograph of Prince Andrew with teenage Epstein victim is in the hands of the FBI
The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 TELEMMGLPICT000002295808_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoNNSexKcI53-HHJW8z5oHN2zu8eE3xlap_UxrZYPcsw
Supporters of Prince Andrew have claimed that the photograph must be fake because the Duke's fingers are "much chubbier" in real life  Credit: Telegraph/Telegraph

29 August 2019 • 9:00pm

FBI agents are holding a disputed photograph apparently showing the Duke of York with a victim of Jeffrey Epstein, it can be revealed.

US investigators may now be examining the notorious picture for signs of trickery after close supporters of the Duke claimed it was a fake.

Said to have been taken in early 2001, the image shows Prince Andrew with his arm around Virginia Roberts, who has since repeatedly accused him of having sex with her when she was aged only 17.

But sources close to the Duke claimed earlier this week that the picture must have been tampered with because his fingers are “much chubbier” in real life.

Lawyers for the Prince have demanded that Ms Robert’s defence team hand over the original photo so it can be checked for signs of manipulation. Documents seen by the Telegraph, however, reveal that Ms Roberts gave the original to FBI agents along with 19 other images during an interview at her home in Australia in 2011.

The image is now thought to be part of the ongoing criminal probe into Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators. If proven to be a fake, it would cast serious doubt on the rest of Ms Roberts' claims. If proven real, the Duke will face yet more scrutiny over the Epstein affair.

Any email correspondence between the Duke of York and Jeffrey Epstein is likely to be examined by the FBI after agents seized two desktop computers, and an Apple device from Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands.
A friend of the Prince said last night that he would “welcome” a forensic examination of the photo to prove its veracity or otherwise.

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 TELEMMGLPICT000207636043_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U
Virginia Roberts pictured with Naomi Campbell and Flavio Briatore at a birthday party in St Tropez  Credit: Gamma-Rapho /Pool LAFARGUE/LENHOF

It came as lawyers for Ms Roberts, now Giuffre, threatened to launch a civil lawsuit against the Duke, claiming that his insistence not to have known about Epstein’s paedophile lifestyle was “very hard” to sustain.

David Boies, representing the 36-year-old, warned the Prince against "continuing to delay and obfuscate" claiming that "this is not going away" because there is simply "too much evidence".

The prince was "very comfortable" at Epstein’s home and "knew that there were young women coming and going,” Mr Boies told Sky News.

"I think that if he would sit down and talk to us and let everything come out.. Now is the time to do it."

Regarding the picture apparently showing the Duke with Virginia Roberts, Mr Boies said: "That has to have an explanation. He can't say he didn't know her. He can't say he wasn't friendly with her - I think it's hard to look at that picture and say that you had no idea that she was young."

The walls of Epstein’s Manhattan home were covered with pictures of nude young women, he added.

"There were frequent 'massages' that were obviously sexual massages that people were aware of there,” he said.

"I think it's very hard to take the position that you were close and friendly and treating the mansion as your home away from home and yet you were totally unaware of what was going on there."

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 12 TELEMMGLPICT000207536198_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08
Virginia Giuffre, centre, arrives with her lawyer David Boies at a New York court hearing on August 27  Credit: Mark Kauzlarich /Bloomberg 

Ms Robert’s legal team has requested an interview with the Prince and were willing to travel to London, he said, adding that they would consider legal action if the Duke refuses to cooperate.

"One of the options is to bring a lawsuit,” he said. “I think we and other counsel in the US are exploring what the options and possibilities are - I hope we don't have to go down that road but we'd be willing to consider it."

The picture is said to have been taken at the London home of Ghislaine Maxwell, the British heiress accused of acting as Epstein’s madam. It has been in the public domain since 2011, when Ms Roberts handed it to a Sunday newspaper.

A source close to the Duke claimed that he had always believed the photo to be a fake, but had long kept his silence. It was only when Ms Roberts told reporters outside a New York court earlier this week that the Prince “knows exactly what he has done” that he decided to launch a fightback, the friend said.

Sigrid McCawley, another lawyer representing Ms Roberts, said: “The powerful photograph of Prince Andrew's arm around the waist of Virginia Robert's waist, then 17 years old, in the home of Ghislaine Maxwell is real. 

“Prince Andrew's denials and protests of innocence with the aid of misinformed friends and unnamed sources with no knowledge whatsoever of the facts are, indeed getting louder and louder.  But those atmospherics would have very little utility in a court of law and most importantly they do not change the evidence and the facts which are now becoming available.”

Now aged 36 and living in Australia, Ms Roberts has claimed that that she had sex three times with the Prince when she was 17. All the allegations against the Duke were struck from the court record in 2015 after being described as "immaterial and impertinent" by a judge. He has consistently and emphatically denied any sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/29/fbi-seized-notorious-photograph-prince-andrew-teenage-epstein/

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum