The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire Mm11

Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire Regist10

Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire Empty Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire

Post by Jill Havern on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Kirklees grooming gang: Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire

Detectives investigating alleged abuse of young girls between 1995 and 2002

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/kirklees-grooming-gang-yorkshire-child-sex-abuse-police-arrests-a8968501.html

They very carefully do not say that they belong to a particular 'community' which is a clear indication . . .

But they do refer to similar cases where they do.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire Empty Re: Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire

Post by sar on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:23 am

as usual, if peter files are brown people, they get rounded up and arrested en masse.  If they are old white politicians it gets covered up and the accusers are dismissed as fantasists.
sar

Back to top Go down

Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire Empty Re: Police arrest 44 suspects over sexual abuse of girls in Yorkshire

Post by Verdi on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:12 pm

@sar wrote:as usual, if peter files are brown people, they get rounded up and arrested en masse.  If they are old white politicians it gets covered up and the accusers are dismissed as fantasists.

Well said sar !

Point the fingers in another direction - they must be breathing a heavy sigh of relief.

Rather like educated (?) white middle-class (?) doctors couldn't possibly commit a crime, whereas Leroy from an east London sink estate must be the culprit. Even though he was 1,529 miles in the other direction when the crime was committed.

They think folk are stupid.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:00 pm

@Verdi wrote:
@sar wrote:as usual, if peter files are brown people, they get rounded up and arrested en masse.  If they are old white politicians it gets covered up and the accusers are dismissed as fantasists.

Well said sar !

Point the fingers in another direction - they must be breathing a heavy sigh of relief.

Rather like educated (?) white middle-class (?) doctors couldn't possibly commit a crime, whereas Leroy from an east London sink estate must be the culprit.  Even though he was 1,529 miles in the other direction when the crime was committed.

They think folk are stupid.
Hi Verdi,  Rape,Sexual Abuse,Child Sexual Abuse it seems to not matter to Legal representatives throughout the World and adds further credence when adding a Mr Epstein, Donald,Andrew to a "Lolita Express?

BBC Radio 4 News Hour programme told listeners how Four Men Abducted an 18 yr old Girl at Stampede of Bulls Festival in Spain, they told the Woman to be quite, then the Woman awoke some time later naked in Bed with One of the Four Rapists, the Woman phoned a friend who alerted the Police.

The Police arrested the Four Men, of whom One had filmed a Rape attack?

Four Men were Jailed for Rape, they appealed and were let Free by Establishment figures, stating lesser charges brought in, they were let Free?

The Woman had to go through the Process system on Rape Charges Allegations, where finally the Four original suspects were Found Guilty and given 15 yrs Sentence for Rape.

What is wrong with the "Mentality" of people to perpetrate violent acts against Minors, Woman or Children, to then have "Collaborators in the Establishment system" prevent them from being charged or brought to Trail?

It doesn't seem to matter if it is their "Own Flesh,Blood" or presenters from TV shows, who then worked for "Protection of Children" became part of the Abuse system from our"Elite echelon's" in Society, a "Brotherhood", eh Kitty, K.O.M, clan, Rupert?

What the UK will not want broadcast is that they have been at the beating Heart of the Beast for years, but never caught the"Elites of the network" a few sprats from the Trawler as a famous French Footballer once stated?

The UK's present Prime Minister sent Remit to Dame Alexis Jay IICSA, Not to investigate, Elm Guest House, Nor Dolphin Square or Kincora Boy's Home, Ireland?

In fact One of her constituents paid £1 Million pound in Compensation to Maidenhead Council, "Your Free to go now Sir" on child abuse, but once again done SFA about it?

Now Mr Carl Beech a "Fantasist", "Perverting a course of Justice" or should it be the other way round by the establishment in the Dock as guilty parties for Decades, Cover Ups?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:13 pm

It was no doubt the young woman's fault - she asked for it. You know, just being there when a gang of rapists were on the prowl.

Meanwhile the popular culture industry is embracing gender fluidity.

Where will it all end?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:29 pm

I once applied for a job I didn't really want, addressing my prospective employer as "Dear Sir, Madam, either, neither, or both". How unwittingly prophetic! I was not invited for an interview, but this was in the 60's . Today, I would be snapped up.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:35 pm

@CaKeLoveR wrote:I once applied for a job I didn't really want, addressing my prospective employer as "Dear Sir, Madam, either, neither, or both".  How unwittingly prophetic! I was not invited for an interview, but this was in the 60's . Today, I would be snapped up.

big grin high5

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum