The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Mm11

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Regist10

Paulo Reis: Information and e-book updates

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Paulo Reis: Information and e-book updates

Post by pjcvreis on 03.05.19 15:56

@aquila wrote:Before I start, I want to buy your book and read it.

I'd like your opinion on Sergei Malinka's appearance on this forum to ask for crowd funding to tell his story of victimisation.

I will buy your book.

Ok, can you send me the link for Malinka's comments?

Regards

Paulo Reis

Read "the McCann's War" on any device
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RBCRD9Q

Cheapest price on Amazon Brasil: 5 Euros
https://tinyurl.com/y59f892y
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Paulo Reis: Information and e-book updates

Post by Verdi on 03.05.19 15:57

This is all getting very confused.

Can I respectfully ask that members use this thread only for commentary on Paulo Reis' book.

It would also be helpful if we stick to one market place for buying options. As CMOMM is essentially an English speaking forum, perhaps amazon.co.uk would be the obvious choice - details have already been linked up-page.

Thank you.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 03.05.19 15:58

@Verdi wrote:This is all getting very confused.

Can I respectfully ask that members use this thread only for commentary on Paulo Reis' book.

It would also be helpful if we stick to one market place for buying options.  As CMOMM is essentially an English speaking forum, perhaps amazon.co.uk would be the obvious choice - details have already been linked up-page.

Thank you.

Read "the McCann's War" on any device
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RBCRD9Q

Cheapest price on Amazon Brasil: 5 Euros
https://tinyurl.com/y59f892y
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 03.05.19 16:29

@pjcvreis wrote:

I'd like your opinion on Sergei Malinka's appearance on this forum to ask for crowd funding to tell his story of victimisation.

I will buy your book.

It's all on this thread Paulo https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14745-another-look-at-sergey-malinka

Sergei posts under the username doisgaloes
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 03.05.19 16:39

@Jill Havern wrote:
@pjcvreis wrote:

I will buy your book.

It's all on this thread Paulo https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14745-another-look-at-sergey-malinka

Sergei posts under the username doisgaloes
Thank you, I will check it
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Last promotional action for "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 06.05.19 18:40

This is my final step on the work to publish and promote "The McCann's War". I'm not a fat guy, I'm 1,75 mts and 60 Kg. Better, I was, before March 1oth. I've lost 6 kgs, because I've been working 12/14 hours a day, had several sleepless nights, the 48 hours before the deadline Amazon set up for me to upload the manuscript, I didn't went to bed. Since March 10th, I don't know what is eating with a fork and a knife - I've been feeding myself with cans of tuna, sauseges and sardines (Yes, Mr. Tony Parsons, I'm also a sardine muncher...)

I have to be gratefull to God, because He gave me not only two lovely sons, but also two very talended sons - look at the work of my older son Tiago (the one on the black & white photo), on the cover of the eBook and in this last "promotional placard" and also to the work of my younger son, Rodrigo, in the final review of the book...

Now, i will take a rest and propably sleep for 3 days....

Thank you to all forum member, for all of your help, sugestions, advise end support!!

Regards

Paulo Reis
pjc.reis@gmail.comPaulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Zz_pre15Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Zz_pre15
Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Tiago_10

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Rodrig14
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 07.05.19 22:07

Will you request a review?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 07.05.19 22:28

How on Earth is it spam? Must be automated, definitely request a review...
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.05.19 22:48

Probably something to do with advertising.

Paulo, is there any chance your book will be available for purchase somewhere other than the Amazon marketplace, in due course?

Amazon are becoming a bit like a Richard Branson enterprise - monopolizing the market.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 07.05.19 23:06

@Verdi wrote:Probably something to do with advertising.

Paulo, is there any chance your book will be available for purchase somewhere other than the Amazon marketplace, in due course?

Amazon are becoming a bit like a Richard Branson enterprise - monopolizing the market.
 No, it's only on Amazon - but it's cheap, 7 dollars and a few cents and you don't need to have a Kindler Reader, there are dozens of devoces and apps that allow you to buy it in Amazon and read it:
https://ebookfriendly.com/download-these-free-apps-to-read-kindle-books-anywhere/
https://tinyurl.com/yxemtq4z
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 07.05.19 23:09

Don't need to buy the book in Amazon,from today, lunch time, until tomorrow the same time, anyone can get a free copy, at Amazon. It's a special promotional program they have and I agree to use it on eBook, for 24 hours... So just go wwwamazon.com, type the tittle of the book and get a free copy!!!
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Get NOW a free copy of my eBook "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 07.05.19 23:11

Until tomorrow, lunch time, my eBook will be available for free, to anyone that wants to get it. It's a special promotional program of Amazon and I decided to use it, for 24 hours!!!

Regards

Paulo Reis
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.05.19 23:13

Thanks a trillion thumbsup !

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 07.05.19 23:18

@Jill Havern wrote:Will you request a review?
 I have been banned form Facebook for more than one yera, that post was done by a friend of mine.. Of course he immediatly asked for the review, as soon as he know the result he will tell me...
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Free app to read Kindle eBooks on your phone

Post by pjcvreis on 07.05.19 23:23

So, you can go to Amazon and get a free copy of my eBook until tomorow, lunch time. You can read it in the Kindle Cloud or you can doenload and use this free app (PC and Mac) to read it in your mobile

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 07.05.19 23:26

I posted it in my facebook group a few days ago and it wasn't rejected.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Mistakes in the eBook corrected, new file uploaded, new eBook sent in 48 hours..

Post by pjcvreis on 08.05.19 21:53

There are some problems with the visual of the eBook and a serious problem of content: GA's preface is not there. The problem is that Amazon only tol me 6 hours before the deadline that i should send a .epub file, not a .pdf. They send me Kindle Editor, never edited .epub files. Had to make a "on-the-job-training-crash-course" i five houre, after they sent me the software. When I finished, it looked like exactly like the .pdf I had done, a few hours ago, with images (pics of front page news from British Media). But there are no pics on the eBook. I saw them in thae final result and today discovered why they disappeared: it's necessary to opena special tool, in Kindle Editor and insert in each image a specila identification tag. If not, the images don't exist. Already uopdate the .epub file, uploaded it to Amazon. New eBook file will be sent automaticaly to each person that bought or got for free the eBook. It will look like this:

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Kindle12
Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Kindl_12
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 09.05.19 4:49

Thanks honey. I have my copy on Kindle and i look forward to reading it.

Researcher/Analyst

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 09.05.19 16:50

@Hobs wrote:Thanks honey. I have my copy on Kindle and i look forward to reading it.

Today or tomorrow, you will receive a new copy from Amazon, with the new version and upadates visual of the eBook

Regards

Paulo
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Empty Vídeo-clip "Gerry McCann 'Freudian Slip' on June 4 2007

Post by pjcvreis on 11.05.19 20:54

Video-clip (the first on my YouTube page...)

Gerry McCann Freudian Slip on June 4th 2007”

I'm in the middle of producing my first video-clip, to be published tonight, around 9:00 pm. The script is simple:

A – OPENING ROUND (BACKGROUND SOUNDTRACK - Lights Of The Earth - Thomas Curran (Emotional Dramatic Piano)

1 – Short clip from Sky News first news about Maddie disappearance (sound of the video, no background soundtrack);
2 – Still Image of the last photo;
3 - “ “ of the cover of “The McCann's War” + eBook Amazon's page;

B – SECOND CHAPTER – THE BROKEN SHUTTERS

1 – Short clip from the McCann couple first TV appeal, Maddie disappeared, please help us find her; (sound of the video, no background soundtrack)
1 – Still image: screen-shot of a close-up from a story published (May 5th) by a British newspaper quoting Philomena McCann quoting Kate McCann: “Madeleine vanished, shutters were broken, somebody took her”
2 – Still image: idem, from online edition of British newspaper, from Mr. John Hill, manager of Ocean Club: “Shutters were not broken or jammed, I myself checked it, they were working perfectly”;

SOUNDTRACK FROM A-2 UNTIL B-2: Lights Of The Earth - Thomas Curran (Emotional Dramatic Piano)

C – CLOSIING ROUND

1- Short video-clip, self-recorded, of me doing a short presentation of myself, personal and professional;
2 – CUT to a still-image, close-up of a detail, filling the all view, perfectly readable, of the preface of the 1997 edition of “Index on Censorship” (published by the US-based, old and prestigious organization “Committee to Protect Journalists” (SOUNDTRACK on background, continuation of my self-presentation “speech”;

-Tittle: “Codes of Silence”. Author: Paulo Reis, non-member of the CPJ, invited to write the preface, by the Board of CPJ;

3 – CUT to a still-image from a story published by a Portuguese newspaper of Macau, readable close-up of 3 or 4 phrases:

[Background of the news: On February 1995, I was Editor of the Portuguese daily newspaper “Gazeta Macaense”. Mr. farinha Ribeiras, first Judge-President of the recently set-up Macau Supreme Court, filled 39 complaints in court, against me, for defamation. The reasons were the same number of editorial, opinion columns and a “Open Letter to Mr. Farinha Ribeiras. That judge, one week after arriving in Macau, gave a interview to local government-owned TV station, TDM

In the interview, he said that he was a strong admirer of António Salazar, the dictator that runed our country with a iron-fist and a secret police (PIDE), responsible, among many other things, for the execution, in a small Spanish town, of General Humberto Delgado, he exiled leader of the political groups that opposed the dictatorship. Ha said that ha also admired Francisco Franco, the Spanish counter-part of Salazar, who ruled Spain for even more time.

Final touch: Mr. Farinha Ribeiras said that “Italians, even nowadays, miss Mussolini's time, because trains used to rule on schedule. In my “Open Letter”, a very polite, respectful (but ironical) text, I explained Mr. Farinha Ribeiras that Italians run on schedule not by virtue of the good work of Mussolini's Government, but because their German allies just didn't accepted any delay in trains destine to Treblinka, Dachau, Birkebau or Auschwitz – Germans are a very will organized people, and the commanders of the Nazi death camps didn't like to fail to fulfill their planned daily quota Jews and other “untermenschen” ('sub-humans', in German..) that had to be sent to the gas chambers, killed and incinerated.

BACK TO THE CONTENT OF STILL IMAGE OF THE STORY PUBLISHED BY THAT NEWSPAPAR:

Pierre Sané, chairman (or president, must check it) of Amnesty International told journalists, in Bangkok, after a meeting with Thailand's AI branch that if the Portuguese journalist of Macau Paulo Reis was put under preventive arrest, as formally requested by the Judge-President of Macau Supreme Court to the Macau Criminal Court, to avoid that the journalist dunner away from Macau and escapade Justice, my name would be immediately included in AI's list of “Prisoners of Conscience”

END OF THE VIDEO-CLIP:

Back to the video of my speech, with a last comment:

What happened to Madeleine McCann? I have my own theory, but the only thing I say about it is that I don't believe in the kidnapping.
I will never mention in public what is my theory, because as a journalist I just can't express a theory without presenting solid, clear and irrefutable evidence. As I don't have it – my theory is based on the contradictions, false statements, lack of cooperation with PJ, insults to PJ inspectors (“These people are imbeciles” - Gerry McCann, quoted by his friend Ed Smart, on a Special CNN Report about Maddie's Case, for example) from the McCann couple, the “pact of silence” of Tapas 7 and – last but not least - reading a statement, on a newspaper interview, coming from a father whose three-years old daughter disappeared one month ago where he speaks about what he is planning to for on the first anniversary of her disappearance.

Regards
Paulo Reis

PS: How to loose 6 kilos (how many pounds is this???) in just ONE month – Results 100 % guaranteed!!

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Zz_fro11
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 11.05.19 22:15

Are you ok Paulo - could you email me please?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcvreis on 12.05.19 1:24

@Jill Havern wrote:Are you ok Paulo - could you email me please?

I'm fine, thank you! Slept for almost 3 days, start to eat normal food...Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 20190510
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.05.19 20:48

cvreis wrote:
Regards
Paulo Reis

PS: How to lose 6 kilos (how many pounds is this???) in just ONE month – Results 100% guaranteed!!
Hallo Paulo

I sense that you have had a very difficult period in your life. You told me about the burden of caring for your mother. Maybe you have had some other difficulties or disappointments in your life, I don't know. 

But it is good to hear that after the last 3 days you are feeling better.

I don't know if you ever saw this post I made back on 6 November 2016, which praised your work back in 2009 on the Madeleine McCann case:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13264-was-this-one-of-the-most-brilliant-pieces-of-original-research-and-analysis-ever-on-madeleine-mccann-paulo-reis-april-2009-on-jane-tanner-how-she-bob-small-control-risks-framed-murat-on-melissa-little-gail-cooper-and-more?

It was a good title, wasn't it? "Brilliant".

I was researching the mystery of Robert Murat's involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I think Murat was in England when Madeleine, it appears, suffered some kind of serious event, probably Sunday night or Monday, But you and I know that he was massively involved in many of the subsequent events. He lied about what he was doing on 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th May 2007. The McCann campaign team had to meet with Robert Murat and his family on 13 November 2007 to sort out what were clearly issues between the two groups of people - the 'McCann camp', and the 'Murat camp'. One day perhaps we will know much more about all this.

The article I highlighted as 'brilliant' was one of many brilliant articles you wrote on the McCann case. I am one of your greatest fans!

Thank you for all your McCann articles

And thank you so much for the translation of that 'Letter to Portugal' for MMRG, shame it didn't make the impact we hoped.

You are held in very high esteem on this forum. Keep going.

Also make sure you get plenty of exercise, fresh air and eat as much as you can of fresh fruit and vegetables.

They were designed by God and contain so many of the minerals and vitamins that are vital for good health.

Sardines are good as well  winkwink

Edited to add   Sorry, I should have answered your question, being an enthusiast for British weights and measures: 6 kilos = 13 lbs/pounds. I will appear this summer in a French documentary on Brexit. Our group (ARM not CMOMM) was filmed by a French camera crew amending illegal metric signs to miles, yards, feet and inches in Shropshire...

BEFORE

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Shrews11

AFTER

Paulo Reis:  Information and e-book updates - Page 2 Burnle11

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.05.19 0:52

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum