The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Mm11

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Regist10

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Empty Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films?

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.01.19 15:21

Question: Are people losing interest in Richard Hall’s Madeleine McCann films? 

Answer: Absolutely not. 

I have reviewed the statistics for YouTube views of Richard Hall’s Madeleine McCann films during the calendar year 2018. Here’s what I found when checking just seven of his more popular films on various YouTube videos: 

Views during 2018: 

Embedded Confessions (Film 4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWWjkL-joS4&t=1321s
360 views per day  

Phantoms (Film 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU&t=594s
200 views a day 

Embedded Confessions (Film 4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWWjkL-joS4&t=1321s
180 views a day

Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up (Robert Murat – Film 5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM
180 views a day 

When Madeleine Died (Film 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYwFnglhtw&t=12977s 
175 views a day 

True Story (Film 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4o24jRjOy4
120 views a day 

When Madeleine Died (Film 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oo2-Sj7to949 
120 views a day

True Story (Film 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo&t=951s
110 views a day  

So 1,325 people every day are watching one or other of just those seven films. And there are literally hundreds of other YouTube uploads of Richard’s Madeleine films, uploaded by over 100 different people.  

It is probable that there are well over 10,000 views of one or other of his YouTube videos i.e. over 4 million views a year at present.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another way of looking at Richard’s reach is to google ‘Madeleine’ ‘McCann’ ‘Richard’ ‘Hall’ (or similar) and examine the number of views of some of his most popular Madeleine films uploads. 

These 18 videos came up today on my Google searches, showing the number of views for each upload: 

559,728 True Story
527,109 Embedded Confessions Pt 1
419,140 Richard Hall talks about Madeleine McCann
400,638 Embedded Confessions Pt 2
385,355 Why the Cover-Up (Robert Murat)
328,611 Embedded Confessions Pt 3
313,089 Embedded Confessions
304,908 True Story 
239,834 Phantoms
161,312 True Story
156,298 True Story
144,644 Why the Cover-Up (Robert Murat) Pt 2
144,015 When Madeleine Died
142,426 When Madeleine Died
137,892 True Story
121,036 True Story
113,421 Why the Cover-Up
110,524 Embedded Confessions    

These 18 uploads alone total 4,709,980 views 

There are literally hundreds of other Richard Hall Madeleine uploads with many millions more views.  

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Empty Re: Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films?

Post by Verdi on 30.01.19 0:12

Richard D Hall initially promotes his videos, no matter what the subject, available on DVD.  Within a very short period of time he uploads his videos on YouTube for all the view free gratis and for nothing.

Let him profit by small recompense for all his hard work and dedication by spreading the word without promoting for financial gain..

Richard D Hall doesn't hide behind a false persona with an ulterior motive - let the glory be his and his alone.

Aside from Rich Planet, it's all here for all to see..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/search?search_keywords=richard+d+hall

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Empty Re: Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films?

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.01.19 16:24

@HiDeHo wrote:Thought you may like to see some of the stats for Phantoms on HiDeHo4 channel

Lizzy

Lizzy

Thank you very much for sharing these data.

Statistics are important. They have shown us for example how many more members and viewers we have than any other Madeleine McCann forum.

I am very interested in your data if you could help us please.

I know you have made dozens, maybe over 100 videos.

I know they have also been seen on YouTube by million.

Here is what I would like to see if you could do this for us all please:

A. Can you supply a complete list of ALL of your Madeleine McCann videos?

B. Can you tell us how many have viewed each one, in descending order of number of views, if you can.

C. I want to ask you this. Suppose someone came along tomorrow and said: "Lizzy, because of bandwidth problems, we will only be able to host TEN of your YouTube videos". Which 10 would you chose to save, and why?

----------------------------- 

I know you're reluctant to be seen as bragging in any way, but in terms of the 'reach' of information about Madeleine McCann available on the internet and elsewhere (e.g. in book form), your output, on any analysis, is a very major contribution.

Please, in your own good time, could you do this for us all here?

I think many members and guests here would find it fascinating.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 31.01.19 21:32

Some impressive stats there ! 
I must watch ‘Phantoms ‘ again, because I found it difficult to follow all the twists and turns. 
There are enough red herrings to stock a fish stall, but of course, that’s the intention, confusion being good, according to GM.
Investigative journalism is not dead !
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.01.19 21:59

@Cmaryholmes wrote:Some impressive stats there ! 
I must watch ‘Phantoms ‘ again, because I found it difficult to follow all the twists and turns. 
There are enough red herrings to stock a fish stall, but of course, that’s the intention, confusion being good, according to GM.
Investigative journalism is not dead !
I agree that 'Phantoms' is a difficult watch, especially for someone with little or no knowledge of the case.

The cover photo for his disk is quite well chosen. They key point he is making is that there are four fake abductors/kidnappers, or five if you include the TWO faces of Smithman, as follows:

1   Tannerman - Jane Tanner's faked abductor
2A Smithman - Thin face efit
2B Smithman - Fat face efit
3   Sagresman - who we know is Wojcek Krokowski
4   Crecheman - DCI Redwood's invention.

His case is that this is a plot so well-laid that it takes a great deal of detailed explanation to uncover it, that's why it takes 3 hours or so.

It is a good idea to watch it in sections, then take a break

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 03.02.19 9:15

I would not bother analysing youtube viewing statistics . . . . . they are highly likely to be rigged, and have zero or even inverse relationship to actual views. Remember who you are dealing with.
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.02.19 9:34

@JimbobJones wrote:I would not bother analysing youtube viewing statistics . . . . . they are highly likely to be rigged, and have zero or even inverse relationship to actual views. Remember who you are dealing with.

You should, sometime, look at the many thousands of comments that people have made in response to the various uploads of videos by Richard Hall and Lizzy hideho.

It is clear that these videos change people's minds about what really happened to Madeleine.

By the way, I monitor the progress of some of these videos on You Tube, in terms of their stats. There's no evidence that the numbers of views are exaggerated. Who would want to 'rig' them? - and why and how?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffian on 03.02.19 12:50

You all seem so proud of the hate mill you helped create and continue to encourage against a missing child and her entire family.

No one knows the truth, we only have our interpretations of the files, although most of the anti videos are based on old news articles long been debunked or withdrawn.

How will you feel if Madeleine is found?
I know you will scoff at the thought because you have invested/wasted much of your spare time trying to convince everyone she is dead

Will you look back with pride at your legacy or will you forever be ashamed of the witch hunt you led.

Portugal continue to stress there is no evidence the parents harmed their daughter
Not even an indication they may have been involved but, you all feel you have the answers by looking at the incomplete, unofficially translated files and newspapers from back in the day

One of the saddest things about this case is Madeleine's demise went uninvestigated because GA was determined to coerce a none existant confession from Kate McCann instead of clearing up the inconsistencies that we see in the published files....or maybe that is a dis-justice to him because he did, in fact, do just that, religiously,  and found what the PJ still see today. NOTHING, NO Evidence against the parents and we do not see those files, the explanations, the full investigation.

You all dismiss/ignore he failed Madeleine because helps your campaign to have a 'hero' You even arranged to pay him a UK bonus for his non-efforts,  he failed miserably.

Do you really want to understand what happened to Madeleine or are you so far gone on your ego trip, more hyped up on your membership numbers, clicks on a link,  likes on a video, stats that make you feel proud to even care anymore
Ruffian
Ruffian

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.02.19 13:02

Goodness me @Ruffian, although I applaud your conviction that rides contrary to known facts and evidence, you really are wrong on every level.

Personally I'm not remotely interested in statistics, they can be manipulated like any other hidden entity but that's just a drop in the ocean compared to the case of missing Madeleine McCann in broad terms.

I can also agree there is an apparent ego contest going on but that is mostly confined to twitter and facebook, such tendencies are strictly discouraged here on CMoMM.

Apart from that, do you take pride in everything you do? CMoMM does - and for good reason I believe.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on 03.02.19 13:05

There was reports Netflix were looking into a 'making a murderer' style documentary on the Mccann case. I think if they make that honestly to the information that we know is out there - that could be the turning point.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.02.19 13:06

Title of this thread..

Re: Are people losing interest in Richard Hall’s Madeleine McCann films? (Incl. HiDeHo4 Info and Video List)

What prompted this thread - is there reason to believe that people are losing interest?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.02.19 13:15

@loopzdaloop wrote:There was reports Netflix were looking into a 'making a murderer' style documentary on the Mccann case. I think if they make that honestly to the information that we know is out there - that could be the turning point.

The Netflix documentary has become as elusive as 'The Untold Story' that never was, along with any number of other threats of new exposure.  Don't hedge your bets on it.

Netflix can only have the same information to work on as any one of us who have been studying the case for nigh on twelve years, they are further hampered by distance with scant knowledge of the finer detail.

Back on topic please good people.  I have started a new thread for discussion on the various documentaries produced in relation to the case.  If you wish to continue discussion, please do so here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15862-madeleine-mccann-documentaries#396267

Thanks.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.02.19 16:53

Thank you @Lizzy Hideho for all the information so far. I look forward to your other 9 choices.

As the originator of this thread, I'm more than happy for you and anybody else to tell us about their videos and the impact they are having.

One of the reasons for starting the thread was to address the common complaint: "These forums are a waste of time with people going round in circles and arguing with each other".

I wanted to remind members & guests that a huge amount has been achieved over the past 12 years, not least in opening the eyes of millions.

I also pay tribute to those who haven't made videos but have promoted the cause in other ways, e.g.

Nigel Moore's mccannfiles
Pamalam's information

research by people like Petermac, Paulo Reis, Dr Martin Roberts, Joana Morais and so many others.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Empty Have people lost interest in Richard D Hall videos

Post by HiDeHo on 04.02.19 18:55

Apologies, but I am removing video stats posts for personal reasons.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by AJE on 16.07.19 23:28

Thank you for the update AJE but one post is enough thumbsup .

Post moved here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16547-richard-d-hall-gambling-with-paedophiles

Triplicate post deleted.  Mod
AJE
AJE

Back to top Go down

Are people losing interest in Richard Hall's Madeleine McCann films? Empty Prefer Richard Hall’s theory to Pat Brown’s “experience”

Post by Exacqua on 14.09.19 2:11

I am not losing interest in Richard Hall’s videos, I’ve watched them repeatedly. He provides a clearer, more cogent and believable theory, than Pat Brown. 
Unfortunately, I bought Pat Brown’s ebook and fortunately it was only a few $. What I got from her ebook is 1) that people do what is most simple therefore it had to be May 3rd  and 2) that the emotions of the McCann’s on the night on May 3rd were genuine, how she would know  that, I don’t know, but it seems the officers attending on the night of the “abduction” thought  otherwise.
 Richard Hall is mostly spot on, imo.
Exacqua
Exacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 14.09.19 3:03

I find Richard's films about the case fascinating and further proof of a massive cover up I am eager to watch any new film on the case by Richard because he digs deep just like this forum does.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard on 14.09.19 21:20

I don't think I've watched all of Richard D Hall's videos admittedly, but those I have watched have been extremely interesting and well made.

I really should get around to watching more of them.
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.09.19 22:07

Here you are AnneBarnard..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15992-richard-d-hall-madeleine-mccann-videos-complete-works

Now you've got no excuse for not watching the complete works big grin .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum