The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Mm11

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Mm11

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Regist10

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Empty Gerry McCann: Man of many parts

Post by Jill Havern 27.10.10 21:01

Gerry McCann would have you believe that he is like all intelligent men, a complex man, and that as a complex man the motives for his actions are not always immediately obvious or apparent. Pictured below is the all too obvious Gerry McCann attending a jazz concert to collect 2,300 Euros for his family fund. The money was donated from the good, the great, and the irredeemably gullible at Lagos just weeks after Madeleine was reported as disappeared.

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts P110

On the face of it Gerry McCann might not be so complex as you might suppose. Here Gerry McCann's actions appear only as the actions of a man of simple financial intent combined with an instinct for survival. It could be said such an opinion is callous supposition but there have been many similar examples during the past three years, examples in whch the McCanns have presented just such an uncaring face to the world. Examples in which we have all seen the McCanns motivated only by one or both of these instinctive imperatives.

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Gerry310

In September 2009 Gerry McCann attended a lawyer's conference in Lisbon. At the conference Gerry McCann was introduced as a guest speaker and his chosen topic was press freedom and the abuse of personnal liberty. Gerry McCann's legal opinion was not very highly considered and neither was his message concerning press intrusions. Only 15 lawyers chose to stay and listern as Gerry McCann held forth.

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Not_su10

Gerry McCann's speech was only remarkable as the most ill considered and disgraceful of all McCann monologues of institutional injustice and wrongdoing to date.

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Gerry_10

Gerry McCann attended the conference in 2009 in Lisbon as a delegate on behalf of the most feared libel lawyers in Chrisendom if not the world, Messrs. Carter Ruck and Co. In so doing Gerry McCann yet again demonstrated to the disbelieving world that he was prepared to use less an intelligent or rational approach to explaining his daughter's disappearence but a more straightforward and selfish approach, one of the bully boy. A direct consequence of such action is Gerry McCann has survived far longer in a world openly hostile to the McCann's own version of events surrounding their daughter's disappearence than would otherwise be the case.

The tactics Gerry McCann employed were not subtle or complex. They were simply the tactics of the desperate and the threatening. Once again we bore witness not to the McCann's complexity or intelligence but to the McCann's overriding instinct for survival by any means. This and this alone has ensured in a world that is both hostile to the McCanns and their schemes, the McCanns and their kind can, indeed it seems shall, persist at any cost.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41054

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Empty Re: Gerry McCann: Man of many parts

Post by kathyBelle 28.10.10 8:59

Gerry McCann has no stance that one would have expected a doctor to have. I worked for a few years first of all as a general patients cook then a diet cook in a large teaching hospital. I came in contact with quite a few doctors and they had charisma, Gerry McCann has none. He is very aggressive and loses his temper at the drop of a hat, he lost his temper in the recent court case in Lisbon and stomped out of court, because things were said that he didn't like.

My gut instinct tells me that Gerry McCann is not a proper doctor, I believe that he could have bought his qualification off the 'net and before anyone says that I am writing rubbish it happens. A merseyside conman, bought qualifications off the 'net and he posed as a doctor and a vet. He even performed operations on animals, although I don't know if any of the animals lost their lives. Another conman from Greater Manchester, bought his qualifactions off the 'net and posed as a leading forensic scientist, for a number of years.

These two conment did something that made people suspicious of them and they were exposed as a fraudsters. These men including Gerry McCann, if he is a fraudster, must be very clever to do what they have done. Considering Gerry McCann is supposedly a consultant at a Leicestershire hospital, he spends as much time as he can away from the hospital. Usually trying to get money for the fund to find Madeleine.

Most doctors treat their profession as a vocation, especially if they have risen to the heights that Gerry McCann has risen to. Plus like most hospitals who are feeling the pinch, I can't see how the Leicestershire hospital can afford to give Gerry McCann all this time off work, he must have patients including private patients that he is responsible for.

Unless he is no longer involved with the day to day care of patients. When he first went back to work, an announcement was made to say he would no longer have day to day contact with patients, but he would be working on projects. Maybe that is still happening and that is why he gets all the time off that he wants.

Until I'm proved wrong, I will always believe that Gerry McCann is not a proper doctor.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

TruthWillFindAWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 30.10.10 17:12

jkh.

Thank you for this "snippet of information" - it merely confirms what I have always thought.

Nor am I am surprised by this edited "shot" of his Conference Badge. Many legal firms have influence over all sorts of areas including the Police. Almost every business or profession in every walk of life is connected. In fact, if you are not part of this "organisation" you will have difficulty in prospering in some cases.

Angelique

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Empty doctor gerry ...

Post by butterfly23 24.09.12 1:05

i also wonder about dr gerry- he met kate when they both trained at a hospital in glasgow- before leaving glasgow he was a lecturer in sports medicine & also the doctor for celtic fc ? he then, somewhere along the way, became a cardiologist...!!! i wonder why they moved south- he seemed to be doing so well in glasgow- is there more to the story of why they left glasgow ...???

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.09.12 6:56

If anyone can find it, I'd love to see the demonstration of Gerry being a doctor for the media. He is seen 'treating' a patient in Glenfield Hospital - not too nice for the patient but G's body language says it all...

I don't rate his written work much higher than A level. The sports medicine article - hardly rocket science, every athlete knows about cough medicines and has done for decades.
The paper on MRI was written by the team as a whole and since Gerry's grasp of the English language is somewhat tenuous (e.g. he confuses 'purport' with 'propose') I would think the main part would have been written by the team.
Academic research is not his forte, marketing! now marketing is where he shines.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two 24.09.12 7:26

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Gerryatwork1_zpsccbe422e
T4two
T4two

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.09.12 7:43

Thanks for that! roses But the film clip would be even better. Gerry seems not a bit interested in his patient and it's clearly a performance for the press. At the end he drops the line on top of the man and basically leaves him lying there.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.12 8:07

The poor guy doesn't look too chuffed to get Gerry examining him. I bet that poor guy had no choice.

I don't think he bought his *qualification* as that's easily checkable (and I believe that's the basic thing investigators have to get verification f) but I do think he certainly demonstrates lack of virtues/ qualities befitting a doctor. If he's a medical researcher with no contact with patients on a day to day basis maybe that's a different story altogether. But if he has to attend to patients as his daily routine then I feel sorry for those who gotten him on rota basis.

I have never come across a doctor with as *explosive* a temper as Gerry, and I have worked with doctors and still do.
Not only he displayed foul temper he's also a proven chronic liar. I wonder are there any patients who reject being attended to by him.

He's definitely a good marketing man.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 8:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

Your wish is my command Tigger! The clip starts at around 4.45.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.09.12 8:39

Jean wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

Thank so much, I'd never been able to go through Kate in her starring role as devoted mother. No wonder there are so many believers still if they see footage like that - and yet she sounds more like a teacher in a class than a mother to me. It's all a bit plastic.

Yes, Gerry can't wait to get away from his patient, he asks him how he found the scan, doesn't wait for an answer, potters with a stethoscope and addresses people behind him with what he thinks is the result. The man on the bed might as well have been a rubber dummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 8:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpaiVpHOFKg&feature=related

In this part from 5.00 we have Gerry talking to the twins and this too seems so false and put on for the camera.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 24.09.12 8:51

T4two wrote:Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Gerryatwork1_zpsccbe422e

Ok, he may be "heading for the left side" but in the position where he's got his stethoscope when the pic was taken he'd probably hear everything but the patient's heart.... Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 173510

Just me, speaking as an ex-vet.
At least his patients didn't bite....nor complain, did they?

Jule
Julchen

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.09.12 9:11

Jean, you are a marvel roses
What did hit me was Kate's total lack of notice when Amelie is crying she has something caught in her hair. Kate is too busy going by the script of asking if they should allow daddy in, then unlocking the door and gerry enters. All the time Amelie is crying and trying to untanglw whatever is caught in her hair, and Kate is oblivious. Gerry notices though as soon as he enters.
Gerry with his patient is again imo going by a script. No interest at all in the person in front of him, again imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.09.12 9:55

I stil find that clip chilling.
She starts by saying she was not going to look in at the children,
Then alters the angle of the door, and still maintains she was not going to look at the children
Then the door slams and as an afterthought thinks she might as well look in at the children
She see the twins and says she almost does not bother looking at Madeleine
She only does so because she cannot tell whether shat she sees is bedding or her daughter.

Time after time she is telling us that the so called checks, even by the mother of three loved and planned and wanted children, were worthless.
If indeed they ever happened.
I have no children, but I have nephews and a niece, and have visited them last thing at night with my brother or sister in law. On every occasion the parent would touch the child, stroke its hair, or cheek, and make some tiny and totally unnecessary adjustment to the bedclothes.
Not even looking in is simply not credible.

Ergo. The story about the checks is not credible.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 10:45

tigger wrote:Thanks for that! Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 725573 But the film clip would be even better. Gerry seems not a bit interested in his patient and it's clearly a performance for the press. At the end he drops the line on top of the man and basically leaves him lying there.

That has struck me too. He treated the man like a piece of dirt, flapping down his shirt while looking elsewhere.

His wife, by the way lovingly describes him as having grown up in a one-bedroom place in a tenement, in a familiy of 7 other people living there, not counting the 'occasional lodger with nowhere else to go' sleeping on the floor (too?)

Maybe, just maybe, if you'd have grown up in squalid conditions like that -and I didn't know they still existed in the UK in the 1980's, did you?- you'd be prepared to vehemently confront anyone that stood between you and Rothley Towers and the Pope.

Kate puts her husband down as a rather Dickensian creature, not much better than they, but easily to be recognised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 24.09.12 11:29

From 3.25, Kate asks the kids to come and get their dinner. They say 'in a minute' but
Kate says, 'well don't leave it too long we don't want it to get cold'.
They sit on their knees at table, spread their cauliflower onto and
across the table until Sean tips his bit over the edge and onto the
floor. Meanwhile he says to Kate 'will you get my wellies."

Now Kate has given up her job as a doctor to bring the children up at home.

I will only say 'no comment'. Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 173510
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.09.12 11:55

bobbin wrote:

From 3.25, Kate asks the kids to come and get their dinner. They say 'in a minute' but

Yes agree, even though you have made no comment winkwink

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 24.09.12 11:59

Nina wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Yes agree, even though you have made no comment Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 302873

Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 110921 when a 'no comment' is one of the 'strongest comments' ever. Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 742129
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.10.12 12:36

Julchen wrote:
T4two wrote:Gerry McCann: Man of many parts Gerryatwork1_zpsccbe422e

Ok, he may be "heading for the left side" but in the position where he's got his stethoscope when the pic was taken he'd probably hear everything but the patient's heart.... Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 173510

Just me, speaking as an ex-vet.
At least his patients didn't bite....nor complain, did they?

Jule

Suddenly occurred to me he says at the end something like 'no fluid on the lungs etc.' not bothering to address the owner of said lungs, but you might know, I have always understood that lungs are listened to on the back, certainly with someone so obese as this patient.
btw, just glanced at the teacher/girl topic and I don't think you're a troll. It's a simple topic, an idiot and a teenage girl. Boring and by definition headline news for the DM.

Anyway, I'd love to hear on the lungs. You already established that he couldn't have been looking for the heart, although one might expect him to do so, given his qualifications.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 01.10.12 13:51

Sorry Tigger, I cannot answer your question, but I can say with certainty that the thought of that man coming anywhere near me with a stethoscope is enough to give me a heart attack. Gerry McCann: Man of many parts 1715745517
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 01.10.12 15:44

PeterMac wrote:I stil find that clip chilling.
She starts by saying she was not going to look in at the children,
Then alters the angle of the door, and still maintains she was not going to look at the children
Then the door slams and as an afterthought thinks she might as well look in at the children
She see the twins and says she almost does not bother looking at Madeleine
She only does so because she cannot tell whether shat she sees is bedding or her daughter.

Time after time she is telling us that the so called checks, even by the mother of three loved and planned and wanted children, were worthless.
If indeed they ever happened.
I have no children, but I have nephews and a niece, and have visited them last thing at night with my brother or sister in law. On every occasion the parent would touch the child, stroke its hair, or cheek, and make some tiny and totally unnecessary adjustment to the bedclothes.
Not even looking in is simply not credible.

Ergo. The story about the checks is not credible.

Absolutely. I check both of my sons a couple of times a night, I will always physically check them, normally say something, and tuck them in again, they move around alot!. The whole idea that they left them unattended was the BIG "what the hell moment " for me, from day one. I remember watching the news report and then the very next day logging into Mirror forum and reading the " we checked every 15/20/30 minutes" nonsense!. They either left them alone which is abhorrent, or the real truth maybe so bad that they they just said they left them alone when in fact they didnt?. ...

I would just add something interesting however. My wife never feels the need to check them once they go to bed (unless I am away for the night, or she hears them crying etc). She is of course as loving a mother as you can get, but on bedtime checking, shes is not concerned, whereas I do this religiously.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top