The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown... Mm11

The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown... Regist10

The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown... Empty The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown...

Post by pjcvreis on 12.04.19 5:08

I also tought about the possibility of Amazon (and other self-publishing sites) doing the same to my books that they did to Pat Brown's book (as she wrote in Twitter: "I have indeed been Carter-Rucked. Amazon has pulled my book because the McCanns claim it is defamatory").
The author of the blog "Shining In Luz" [https://shininginluz.wordpress.com] reminded me of that, on a recent post about my book. I will try five self-publishing sites (Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Leyaonline and Bubok - the last two are Portuguese “self-publishing” sites) and I believe at least one of them will accept my books and keep it on sale.
If none of them accepts the books or pull it after a short time, I will go for a more simple and radical solution: I will give PDFs of the Portuguese and English versions, for free download, on my blogs, just asking for anyone that downloads it to donate somethig, using my PayPal account or my IBAN bank account...

Paulo Reis
pjcv.reis@gmail.com
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Back to top Go down

The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown... Empty Re: The possibility of "The McCann's War" being "Carter-Rucked", like the book of Pat Brown...

Post by Verdi on 12.04.19 12:28

As I said, there are ways and means. Keep up the good work thumbup !

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum