The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Mm11

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Regist10

Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 10.04.19 21:54

After almost 2 months since I sent him the book, my publisher decided today that the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does not raise enough interest to make the publication profitable, from a financial point of view. Just 3 weeks before the 12th anniversary of the disappearance of Maddie, I was left with only one option: to publish a e-book.
I will do it on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Escrytos and Bubok (the last two are Portuguese “self-publishing” sites). The Portuguese version will be released this month, April 22 and the English version, hopefully, one week after.

Paulo Reis
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Posts : 99
Join date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by sharonl on 10.04.19 22:00

thumbsup Well done Paulo, I am looking forward to reading this as I am sure, are so many others.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl


Posts : 5896
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by Verdi on 10.04.19 22:22

Not enough interest to make is profitable?  I'm speechless!

waiting

There are ways and means.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 12620
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by Brookers on 10.04.19 22:28

Go for it Paulo!
avatar
Brookers

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-05-26

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 11.04.19 1:19

@Verdi wrote:Not enough interest to make is profitable?  I'm speechless!

waiting  

There are ways and means.
Well, same as I was, when I got my publisher's email, today. The Netflix documentary has already around 9 million views. The podcast of Mark Saunokonoko had 1,5 million downloads in five weeks...

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/the-dna?in_playlist=maddie!podcast
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Posts : 99
Join date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by ShiningInLuz on 11.04.19 1:47

@pjcvreis wrote:
After almost 2 months since I sent him the book, my publisher decided today that the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does not raise enough interest to make the publication profitable, from a financial point of view. Just 3 weeks before the 12th anniversary of the disappearance of Maddie, I was left with only one option: to publish a e-book.
I will do it on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Escrytos and Bubok (the last two are Portuguese “self-publishing” sites). The Portuguese version will be released this month, April 22 and the English version, hopefully, one week after.
Paulo Reis
If you want a few extra views, please send me a short extract or the dust jacket, and I will be happy to pre-advertise on my blog.
avatar
ShiningInLuz

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-10-11

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 11.04.19 1:54

@ShiningInLuz wrote:
@pjcvreis wrote:
After almost 2 months since I sent him the book, my publisher decided today that the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does not raise enough interest to make the publication profitable, from a financial point of view. Just 3 weeks before the 12th anniversary of the disappearance of Maddie, I was left with only one option: to publish a e-book.
I will do it on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Escrytos and Bubok (the last two are Portuguese “self-publishing” sites). The Portuguese version will be released this month, April 22 and the English version, hopefully, one week after.
Paulo Reis
If you want a few extra views, please send me a short extract or the dust jacket, and I will be happy to pre-advertise on my blog.
Of course I want some extra views, I will do that. Now, I'm still finishing to correct the citations from the Britihs Newspaper, because they went through a double translation: first, from Englis to Portuguese, than from Portuguese to English. So I'm going through my 400 pages Word file, where I have everything in what I based my research and making copy and paste of the precise citations of the British Pres,
I also created a bolg, where I will publish snippets and excerpts of the book, to allow potential buyers to have one idea of it's content. Can you give me a email contact tosned you latter some excerpts of the book?

https://themccannswar.blogspot.com/

Regards
Paulo Reis
pjcv.reis@gmail.com
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Posts : 99
Join date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by ShiningInLuz on 11.04.19 3:17

@pjcvreis wrote:
@ShiningInLuz wrote:
@pjcvreis wrote:
After almost 2 months since I sent him the book, my publisher decided today that the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does not raise enough interest to make the publication profitable, from a financial point of view. Just 3 weeks before the 12th anniversary of the disappearance of Maddie, I was left with only one option: to publish a e-book.
I will do it on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Escrytos and Bubok (the last two are Portuguese “self-publishing” sites). The Portuguese version will be released this month, April 22 and the English version, hopefully, one week after.
Paulo Reis
If you want a few extra views, please send me a short extract or the dust jacket, and I will be happy to pre-advertise on my blog.
Of course I want some extra views, I will do that. Now, I'm still finishing to correct the citations from the Britihs Newspaper, because they went through a double translation: first, from Englis to Portuguese, than from Portuguese to English. So I'm going through my 400 pages Word file, where I have everything in what I based my research and making copy and paste of the precise citations of the British Pres,
I also created a bolg, where I will publish snippets and excerpts of the book, to allow potential buyers to have one idea of it's content. Can you give me a email contact tosned you latter some excerpts of the book?

https://themccannswar.blogspot.com/

Regards
Paulo Reis
pjcv.reis@gmail.com
Yup, done, please check your email.
avatar
ShiningInLuz

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-10-11

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 11.04.19 11:50

@ShiningInLuz wrote:
@pjcvreis wrote:
@ShiningInLuz wrote:
@pjcvreis wrote:
After almost 2 months since I sent him the book, my publisher decided today that the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does not raise enough interest to make the publication profitable, from a financial point of view. Just 3 weeks before the 12th anniversary of the disappearance of Maddie, I was left with only one option: to publish a e-book.
I will do it on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Escrytos and Bubok (the last two are Portuguese “self-publishing” sites). The Portuguese version will be released this month, April 22 and the English version, hopefully, one week after.
Paulo Reis
If you want a few extra views, please send me a short extract or the dust jacket, and I will be happy to pre-advertise on my blog.
Of course I want some extra views, I will do that. Now, I'm still finishing to correct the citations from the Britihs Newspaper, because they went through a double translation: first, from Englis to Portuguese, than from Portuguese to English. So I'm going through my 400 pages Word file, where I have everything in what I based my research and making copy and paste of the precise citations of the British Pres,
I also created a bolg, where I will publish snippets and excerpts of the book, to allow potential buyers to have one idea of it's content. Can you give me a email contact tosned you latter some excerpts of the book?

https://themccannswar.blogspot.com/

Regards
Paulo Reis
pjcv.reis@gmail.com
Yup, done, please check your email.
Sorry, "ShiningInLuz", just checked my email and couldn't find your message... May be it went to the spam box and I didn't detected it. Could you send it again, please?
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Posts : 99
Join date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by ShiningInLuz on 11.04.19 14:31

I'm not sure what went wrong, but don't worry.

I have copied and pasted your information from your blog to my blog.  It is currently up and running on my blog, so you may get a few extra reads on both the book blog and your 'parent' blog.
avatar
ShiningInLuz

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-10-11

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by pjcvreis on 11.04.19 15:06

@ShiningInLuz wrote:I'm not sure what went wrong, but don't worry.

I have copied and pasted your information from your blog to my blog.  It is currently up and running on my blog, so you may get a few extra reads on both the book blog and your 'parent' blog.
Thank you very much for tour help!

regards

Paulo Reis
pjcvreis
pjcvreis

Posts : 99
Join date : 2017-11-23

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by Verdi on 11.04.19 15:47

@ShiningInLuz wrote:I'm not sure what went wrong, but don't worry.

I have copied and pasted your information from your blog to my blog.  It is currently up and running on my blog, so you may get a few extra reads on both the book blog and your 'parent' blog.

Any chance of a link to your blog ShiningInLuz - please?


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 12620
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by ShiningInLuz on 11.04.19 16:51

Certainly.

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com 

My audience is mainly those with a degree of knowledge and/or interest in the case.  I don't publish on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram etc.

I had 850 views yesterday, and stats look on track for much the same today.  So it just might inform a few more viewers about Paulo Reis, and his current venture.

Hardly Earth shattering, but every little helps.
avatar
ShiningInLuz

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-10-11

Back to top Go down

Publication of my book "The McCann's War" Empty Re: Publication of my book "The McCann's War"

Post by Verdi on 11.04.19 21:41

Thank you very much!

I don't reckon 850 views in one day is all that bad. From little acorns do mighty oaks grow.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 12620
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum