The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

JUST ONE QUESTION Mm11

JUST ONE QUESTION Regist10

JUST ONE QUESTION

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JUST ONE QUESTION Empty JUST ONE QUESTION

Post by worriedmum on 18.03.19 15:53

As some-one (in)-famously said, 'hindsight is a wonderful thing.'

Bearing this in mind and with the benefit of the perspective that the passing of time  can give, isn't this simple question the most relevant, pertinent and important one to answer...

WHAT WERE EDDIE AND KEELA ALERTING TO?

I'd like Operation Grange to answer this. 
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

JUST ONE QUESTION Empty Re: JUST ONE QUESTION

Post by willowthewisp on 18.03.19 18:12

Hi Worriedmum, Love the use of Gerry and Brother in Law, Michael, Rock pooling, making a quick exit after being noticed by Press,"Gerry's Smug grin", seen in many videos now?

Sir Bernard Hogan Howe has never spoken about the Crime Dogs, Eddie, Keela alerted to, then MI5 Officers intercept Martin Grime returning back to UK, has No One asked FOI,why they were in Portugal, at that specific time?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

JUST ONE QUESTION Empty The 'Wrong' Answer?

Post by worriedmum on 18.03.19 19:25

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Worriedmum, Love the use of Gerry and Brother in Law, Michael, Rock pooling, making a quick exit after being noticed by Press,"Gerry's Smug grin", seen in many videos now?

Sir Bernard Hogan Howe has never spoken about the Crime Dogs, Eddie, Keela alerted to, then MI5 Officers intercept Martin Grime returning back to UK, has No One asked FOI,why they were in Portugal, at that specific time?
Thank you, Willowo'the Wisp, the purpose of the rockpooling expedition comes a close second in my list of questions...

If I remember correctly, the EVRD dogs were introduced into the investigation at the suggestion of a British criminal profiler. 

Did they give the 'wrong' answer-ie not the desired result?

We seem to have 'radio silence' on the subject of the dogs ever since...no comments from on high except to say that the McCanns are not suspects. 

Doesn't this mean that all convictions based on EVRD dogs' evidence should be reviewed, m'lud?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 18.03.19 19:45

@worriedmum wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Worriedmum, Love the use of Gerry and Brother in Law, Michael, Rock pooling, making a quick exit after being noticed by Press,"Gerry's Smug grin", seen in many videos now?

Thank you, Willowo'the Wisp, the purpose of the rockpooling expedition comes a close second in my list of questions...

If I remember correctly, the EVRD dogs were introduced into the investigation at the suggestion of a British criminal profiler. 

Did they give the 'wrong' answer-ie not the desired result?

We seem to have 'radio silence' on the subject of the dogs ever since...no comments from on high except to say that the McCanns are not suspects. 

Doesn't this mean that all convictions based on EVRD dogs' evidence should be reviewed, m'lud?
Hi worriemum, thanks for your reply, not stating 2+2= 5 below but strange, as is everything to do with disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

A remarkable point keeps coming back about,Two Tapas Males, Russel, Mathew, who go "Sailing on Thursday 3 May 2007" for the One and only occasion and an experienced sailing person falls overboard?

Madeleine McCann is taken to the "Beach on Thursday afternoon",then has a moment where Madeleine is feared of the water or told Madeleine ran into sea for friends Hat or the snake worried her?

The only other trip to Beach,Ice Creams, Gerry's sun glasses, Three times in Six Days!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kkcmp88 on 19.03.19 0:01

I truly believe that when the British authorities got involved and said they were bringing in dogs, the Portuguese authorities started to panic and planted the scents for the dogs to find, because it wasn't until after the Portuguese authorities had been leaking information to the press and coming down hard on the mccanns that these searches happened and in interviews they clearly state that there population goes up to 1.3 million during tourist season and having a local kidnapper stealing kids from hotel rooms would not be good business for them at all, they had to make it an out of towner not a local. I don't for a second believe that the body was stored somewhere cold for 25 days or more and then moved in the car, especially when the mccanns literally had over 20 reporters following them every waking moment. Why in a country where it is illegal to share information about investigations did they police leak so much false information that made the mccanns look guilty?
Kkcmp88
Kkcmp88

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.03.19 1:09

Utter nonsense Kkcmp88.

welcome

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kkcmp88 on 19.03.19 1:33

@Verdi wrote:Utter nonsense Kkcmp88.

welcome
I get it's far fetched but yet was was there absolutely no other crime scene evidence other then a reaction from the cadaver dog? If you haven't already go watch the new Netflix documentary and it answers a lot of old questions, shows parents from random kids at the kids club and also highlights just how much the police have lied even in the interview they are giving to the film maker ( say kate McCann was only interviewed for 2 hours, next scene was the reporters outside saying kate has now been interviewed for over 11 hours) also showing the police not doing the road blocks that were ment to be in place checking cars. Honestly why did the police leak so much information when by law they are not allowed to say anything about a case? Why else then to make people look at the mccanns?
Kkcmp88
Kkcmp88

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.03.19 2:09

If you prefer to listen to a commercial enterprise (as in money making venture) that's clearly sponsored and supported by team McCann over and above the documented official Portuguese investigation, then there's really no hope.

Back to the drawing board for you my friend paint .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kkcmp88 on 19.03.19 2:26

@Verdi wrote:If you prefer to listen to a commercial enterprise (as in money making venture) that's clearly sponsored and supported by team McCann over and above the documented official Portuguese investigation, then there's really no hope.

No sorry your wrong, its actually nothing to do with the family and they didn't want it made stating they think it will hinder the investigation, it is done mostly by the lead investigators from Portugal police and the journalist that were there and also experts in different fields, yes they have some of the families supporters too but it is definitely not bias, unless all of a sudden the ex lead investigators is on team mccann.
Kkcmp88
Kkcmp88

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.03.19 12:42

JUST ONE QUESTION 76f2ba75677fa54d3d6ed9edfc138597

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 19.03.19 13:17

@Kkcmp88 wrote:especially when the mccanns literally had over 20 reporters following them every waking moment?

Please could you show me evidence of, for example, media following Gerry on his return from Washington on July 26th 2007, when he travelled straight to the triangle area?

On a serious note, comments like the above from Kkcmp88 are a natural residual result of the Netflix hatchet job, I think there may be an influx of such opinions. Not everyone is minded to look outside what they see on tv sadly.
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 19.03.19 13:28

@Kkcmp88 wrote:
@Verdi wrote:If you prefer to listen to a commercial enterprise (as in money making venture) that's clearly sponsored and supported by team McCann over and above the documented official Portuguese investigation, then there's really no hope.

No sorry your wrong, its actually nothing to do with the family and they didn't want it made stating they think it will hinder the investigation, it is done mostly by the lead investigators from Portugal police and the journalist that were there and also experts in different fields, yes they have some of the families supporters too but it is definitely not bias, unless all of a sudden the ex lead investigators is on team mccann.
Kkcmp88

Please read the police files. They are a record of statements that the protagonists never realised would be made public. You might pick out some inconsistencies.

You seem very confident that the McCanns had no input into the Netflix, do you know this for certain? Do you know them?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 19.03.19 13:42

Kkcmp88 wrote : "No sorry your wrong, its actually nothing to do with the family and they didn't want it made stating they think it will hinder the investigation".

What you mean is you THINK Verdi is wrong, and you THINK its nothing to do with the family. Well, it's not a crime to be gullible, Just a shame.

Kkcmp88 wrote: "I get it's far fetched but yet was was there absolutely no other crime scene evidence other then a reaction from the cadaver dog? "

The lack of evidence ITSELF is very telling, Suggesting the apartment had been forensically cleaned between Sunday and Thursday. GM had to go all the way back to Leicester to get something with Maddies DNA on it for the investigation. Explain that.
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazz09 on 19.03.19 14:23

I have watched the netflix documentry and my conclutios are, in my opinion only 
1 dogs dont lie they dont know how too ,humans do lie and some humans are very very good at it !
2 the parents and all who where on holiday with them where in big trouble until Mr mega millions decided to get himself involved with the case money and power talk ?
3 the police did not lie about the dna results, the 1st round of results showed 15 out of 19 markers of a match, a few months later when the  results where published again they where found to be inconclusive this meant the police did not have enough evidence to charge anybody all of this is in the police files for all to read
Cazz09

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.03.19 14:32

@Mainline wrote:
@Kkcmp88 wrote:especially when the mccanns literally had over 20 reporters following them every waking moment?

Please could you show me evidence of, for example, media following Gerry on his return from Washington on July 26th 2007, when he travelled straight to the triangle area?

On a serious note, comments like the above from Kkcmp88 are a natural residual result of the Netflix hatchet job, I think there may be an influx of such opinions. Not everyone is minded to look outside what they see on tv sadly.

Or the trip to Huelva? Or when the car was being driven by family and friends? What was going on back in Luz when the media were following the McCanns across Europe and North Africa?

Not all are genuine, some are just downright antagonistic for the sake of it. Frankly I find it hard to believe this Netflix scattered collation of biased misinformation is likely to influence folk unless viewed through only one eye and one ear.

Quote of the day..

JUST ONE QUESTION 84eafbffb2f4e329bbd6229c36f20759

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 19.03.19 23:19

Kccmp83 (is that right?)

If the PJ planted the cadaver scent and blood traces (blood traces that would have had sufficient match in a British court to be compelling evidence- but apparently not in a Portuguese court) where did they get the blood from? Presumably, any old cadaver scent would have done for that alert. How was that planted? Smearing liquid over various spots in the apartment? How did they decide where to smear them?

Also, how did they manage to plant evidence in the hired car and on Kate McCann's clothing? Where did they collect all these dodgy samples from? Have the McCann's ever suggested that the Portuguese police ever went near the hired car before they brought the dogs to the villa? As far as I know, that was the first time the car had become an item of interest. Contradict me if I'm wrong.  How did the blood trace detected on Gerry McCann's car key get there? When did he lend it to the PJ so they could plant something on it? Or did they  turn up with a spot of blood and somehow smear it on the key without Gerry seeing it?

Supposing the PJ had been able to get hold of a sample of someone's blood and had planted it, who did the blood belong to? How was it acquired ? Evidence at the time suggests that it was, at the very least, blood from someone related to Madeleine. From whom did it come? Did they plant cadaver scent on Kate McCann's clothing? How? There is no evidence from Kate McCann that her checked pants were ever in the hands of the police prior to the dog's alert when presented with them. 

There is a lot of rubbish written about how the PJ supposedly cocked up the original investigation. You have managed to suggest that their incompetence extends to not being able to fit someone up properly. 

Cop yourself on will ye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.03.19 0:00

yes   Eau De Cadavar springs to mind!   Or maybe essence of sea bass roll sorry don't know what that is in Franglais.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 20.03.19 0:07

Verdi,

it is essence de loup de mer en Francais. Don't know what it is Portuguese, though.

Nonetheless,  that poster's suggestion that the evidence was planted does not hold water, or blood, or cadaverine, or even essence de loup de mer.

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 20.03.19 0:22

Fareja da robalo in Portuguese apparently. Perhaps the PJ went fishing before going to the villa.

Sorry, shouldn't be flippant. Still awaiting reply from the "planter" person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.03.19 0:29

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 20.03.19 0:50

Ha ha!

Flippant but funny.

Still waiting for the person who suggested that the evidence was planted to get back and tell us how it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.03.19 1:01

There is always space for levity no matter what the circumstances, without which we would all be completely bonkers.

It keeps you sane.

As for your other point waiting ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 20.03.19 14:29

I would ask this question. Why did Kate McCann make no mention to the police of the way in which she found the apartment i.e jemmied shutters, window wide open either on the same night or in either of her statements. Yet she described it so well on Oprah and various TV interviews here and ensured their friends and relatives informed the world and his wife on May 4th.
The McCanns used them to spread information so they didn't have to imo. I would ask them why?
Casey5

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.03.19 14:54

Kate McCann's witness statement - 4th May 2007

At around 10pm, the interviewee went to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed but not locked, as she said before. She noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.03.19 16:04

Kkcm88
Kate McCanns initials the k being used twice  - 88 2 fat ladies.  We know of one fat lady in the family are there any others?  big grin big grin

Mind you people do see double after a little drinkie.   big grin big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum