The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film - Page 15 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film - Page 15 Regist10

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film - Page 15 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film

Post by Verdi on 01.01.20 20:58

of course the description is frustratingly vague ....

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film - Page 15 Eggman10

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film - Page 15 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - but parents Kate and Gerry want 'NOTHING to do' with controversial film

Post by Verdi on 02.01.20 0:11

I have now watched the first two parts of this lengthy Netflix production and I'm ashamed to admit - it was worth the effort.

For starters it personifies my cynical view of the media and the way they work - if that be the right word to describe their function. Journalists are ruthless bloodthirsty predators, I can even now see exactly how Sandra Felgueiras was operating. I can't say she turned traitor, I think she was just doing what journalists do best - sensationalism and career advancement.

Jon Clarke of the Olive Press features prominently in the first part, which is interesting in itself - especially concerning his emphasis on journalist, Lori Campbell and her suspicions about Robert Murat. Watching and listening, it does appear that Robert Murat was set-up by the McCanns group and the UK press.

The production contains quite a lot of video coverage I've never before seen. No doubt in press agency archives if you've got half a life to waste looking. Also quite a lot of press coverage I've never seen before - or forgotten.

Father Hubbard and his other half have something to say in defence of the McCanns as the former chief executive of the CEOP, Jim Gamble, has quite a lot to say about .... err, well anything and everything really.

Enter Summer and Swann, affectionately known as Winters and Goose. They wouldn't recognize truth if it jumped out and bit 'em on the bum - I think we can confidently disregard anything emanating from that source.

Oh and just for the record .... the crime scene was contaminated before the Portuguese police were contacted. Please stop trying to suggest the police failed to preserve the crime scene.

My summary at this stage .... the production is a Portuguese police assassination. The interrogation of Sergei Malinka even dares to portray Snr Amaral as some sort of thug.

To be continued ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.01.20 0:14

Before I forget, someone during part 1, refers to Madeleine McCann as a very attractive child.

!!!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.01.20 7:46

May I respectfully remind all readers and watchers of the Netflix fantasy of

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/01/chapter-31-jon-clarke-olive-press-lies.html

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/07/chapter-33-jon-clarke-entrenched-lies.html

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-34-decline-and-fall-of-modern.html

Jon Clarke has lied consistently for the past 12 years, and continues to repeat his bizarre stories, even when it is clear from the contemporaneous video being shown on the screen during his 'voice over' that he is lying, and even when the various stories he gives are not themselves compatible one with another.

It is beyond belief that he didn't at the very least 'tone it down' a bit.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.01.20 15:09

Robert Murat features quite prominently in the first part of this Netflix production.  Whether he agreed to be directly interviewed for the show, or the video clips have been taken from elsewhere i wouldn't like to hazard a guess, I only know I haven't seen them anywhere beforehand.

Anyway, moving on..

At one point he refers to an incident with officers of the PJ, when he claims .... 'I think they were trying to get me pissed to get me talking but they were out of luck - I don't drink'!  (Not the exact words, I'll check later).

I thought this an interesting point considering the allegation made by Martin Smith in his witness statement taken on 26th May 2007..

Adds that in May and August of 2006, he saw ROBERT MURAT in Praia da Luz bars. On one of these occasions, the first, he was inebriated and spoke to everyone. He did not wear glasses at that time. He also states that the individual who carried the child was not ROBERT. He would have recognised him immediately.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.01.20 7:05

https://www.newstalk.com/news/disappearance-madeleine-mccann-popular-show-netflix-2019-943672
Netflix has revealed its 10 most popular films and shows of 2019.
The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is at the top of the streaming giant's list for the UK and Ireland.

That means that Jon Clarke has now been exposed across the entire United Kingdom as the Liar he is.
He has nowhere to hide, no excuse, and no opportunity to apologise and explain.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.01.20 14:53

The Find Madeleine Co Ltd aside, it's good to see someone is still making money on the back of a little innocent child - a child without a voice..

‘The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann’ Producer Emma Cooper Establishes Empress Films Following Success Of Netflix Doc Series

EXCLUSIVE: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann producer Emma Cooper has launched her own production company following the success of the Netflix documentary series.

Cooper, who resigned from Shut Up And Play The Hits producer Pulse Films last year, where she was Global President of Non-Fiction, has established Empress Films.

This comes after Netflix revealed that The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, which Cooper exec produced for the Vice-owned Pulse Films, was the most-watched title on its service last year. The eight-part series launched in March.

Cooper (below) is in development with a number of high-end factual projects, primarily for streaming services, and will work between London and LA. She has secured IP and is working with top tier talent and emerging directorial, producing and writing talent.

EXCLUSIVE: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann producer Emma Cooper has launched her own production company following the success of the Netflix documentary series.

Cooper, who resigned from Shut Up And Play The Hits producer Pulse Films last year, where she was Global President of Non-Fiction, has established Empress Films.

This comes after Netflix revealed that The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, which Cooper exec produced for the Vice-owned Pulse Films, was the most-watched title on its service last year. The eight-part series launched in March.

Cooper (below) is in development with a number of high-end factual projects, primarily for streaming services, and will work between London and LA. She has secured IP and is working with top tier talent and emerging directorial, producing and writing talent.

https://deadline.com/2020/01/the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-producer-emma-cooper-establishes-empress-films-following-success-of-netflix-doc-series-1202822462/

The Netflix Madeleine McCann production is not even factual.  No doubt the McCann are buoyed-up by this news - they might get a hefty donation for The Fund.

bounce

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.01.20 17:21

I wonder if she will take Minimus Mendax with her.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum