The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt and Jussie Smollett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt and Jussie Smollett

Post by worriedmum on 21.02.19 17:13

STATEMENT ANALYSIS 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/21/actor-jussie-smollett-arrested-in-chicago-say-police

When actor Jussie Smollett recently reported a 'homophobic and racist attack' by pro-Trump supporters, Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt  examined his report of the alleged events and concluded that deception was indicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVu1CKiG2Yc

Days later, Chicago police arrested the actor after he handed himself in to police and admitting he paid two men to stage the attack which caused a media sensation.

Richard D Hall  interviewed Peter Hyatt  in 2016 and his analysis of the  Madeleine McCann case  is available to watch on youtube .

The McCann's: Embedded Confessions - Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS6ucYudNAo
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Re: Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt and Jussie Smollett

Post by HKP on 21.02.19 18:00

@worriedmum

I don't think this is a particularly good example of Peter Hyatt's (questionable) work, others were on the case and could see right through it, even the likes of these guys who put up their video a good 5 days before Peters

https://youtu.be/3m9pb61SuKg

The above video contains foul language, watch it at your peril big grin
HKP
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 21.02.19 18:20

'I don't think this is a particularly good example of Peter Hyatt's (questionable) work'

Why do you say it is 'questionable'?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 21.02.19 18:32

There's no science behind it just interpretation, he sometimes just states the obvious (the Mccanns were deceptive: really!). He no doubt makes s good living from it though.
HKP
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 21.02.19 18:45

Have you watched any of his videos?  

We may' feel it in our gut' that we are being deceived, but he will explain what it is that makes us perceive it. 

As he is used by police forces in the USA and his reputation is only as good as his last case, I would guess there is quite a lot of science to it.  I hope he does make a good living from it, he has helped to catch a lot of criminals.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 21.02.19 19:13

Hi, yes I've watched a few including his interpretations in the Maddie case. I'd be delighted if you could point me to a science which is statement analysis (because there isn't one). It would be interesting if we had the figures for the convictions based solely on the statement analysis, I think you will find it's the other evidence which leads to convictions not solely his.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statement_analysis

This type of stuff does split opinions / views, I have no trouble in respecting yours.
HKP
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.02.19 22:23

@HKP is an angry young man.

Or an angry young woman.

Or an angry old man or old woman.

S/he also tells lies about how he came to quit the forum.

S/he attacks all the many good researchers and commenters here and now attacks the reputation of Peter Hyatt.

I'd be the first to say that SOME of Hyatt's interpretations need to be viewed with caution.

But it seems that HKP is annoyed and angry with everyone.

Is there any point to him/ her being here?

Surely his/her natural home is with the collection of malcontents in the other place?

"If a person were to witness and identify someone in a child abduction, why on earth would they engage with the private investigators employed by the person they claim they saw?  
IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE".
    - Aquila, 19 March 2019

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 21.02.19 23:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:@HKP is an angry young man.

Or an angry young woman.

Or an angry old man or old woman.

S/he also tells lies about how he came to quit the forum.

S/he attacks all the many good researchers and commenters here and now attacks the reputation of Peter Hyatt.

I'd be the first to say that SOME of Hyatt's interpretations need to be viewed with caution.

But it seems that HKP is annoyed and angry with everyone.

Is there any point to him/ her being here?

Surely his/her natural home is with the collection of malcontents in the other place?
I beg your pardon! Where has there been any anger or disrespect?

As for Peter Hyatt I have explained it's not a recognised science and given a reference (albeit Wikipedia) and concluded with I respect other views and opinions. Doesn't sound like an angry person to me. Are you sure You're not looking in a mirror by any chance?

eta. Would you also please expand on how I come to quit the forum, from my memory I was banned however you seem to have another view so it would be good to share (and maybe clear the air).
HKP
HKP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum