The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 Mm11

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 Regist10

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'...

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 Empty Re: Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'...

Post by Verdi on 18.02.19 15:03

@Flossy wrote:Thanks for that Verdi. Has there been any explanation as to why the shutters were then photographed shut. Who shut those shutters, if indeed, they were found open by Kate.
There are only two options as far as I can see it:
1. There were not opened and the crime scene photos are an accurate representation
2. There was interference of the crime scene and in which case the photos do not represent how Kate found the apartment. In which case who closed the shutters and why?

Revert to Gerry McCann's witness statement taken on 10th May 2007, as reproduced in my last post ^^^ ..

---- The deponent ran the apartment accompanied by the rest of the group who, at the time, were seated at the table. When he arrived at the bedroom he first noticed that the door was completely open, the window was also open on one side, the external blinds almost fully raised, the curtains drawn back, MADELEINE'S bed was empty but the twins continued sleeping in their cribs. He clarifies that according to what KATE told him, that was the scene that she found when she entered the apartment.

----- Then he closed the external blinds, made his way to the outside and tried to open them, which he managed to do, much to his surprise given that he thought that that was only possible from the inside.

Add to that, Dianne Webster's witness statement taken on 11th May 2007..

- She added that she did not remember too much detail about the scenario that she found in that bedroom, other that what she said above. However, she states that KATE had repeatedly commented that, on arriving at the bedroom, she had found the
window of the room, with its shutter, both open. Yet, she [DW] did not notice, while at the entrance to the room, if the window was or was not open.
- However, she wants to stress that immediately afterwards, she went outside the apartment in order to ascertain whether she would be able to raise the shutters by hand from the outside, and found it was impossible for her. Consequently she infers that at the time of her arrival at the apartment the window would have been closed.

- Because she was asked, she says she does not know if the window, and the shutter, of the couple's bedroom were open or not, in that she did not enter that room.
- Prompted about the conditions of light inside the apartment at the time, the witness believes that they were good, judging that the lights were lit and she recalls no darkness. Regarding the bedroom previously occupied by Madeleine, she does not remember if the lights were lit, but knows that when she entered the twins were still sleeping in their beds, which makes her think that maybe those lights were switched off. She added that, for her to see the twins and their cradles, and the bed of MADELEINE, the darkness would not be complete, but that the room had some coming from the light of the lounge.

Some might say tampering with vital evidence - the crime scene. Your three year old daughter has disappeared, your immediate thought is she's been abducted most likely by a paedophile or child trafficking gang (big ?). This is serious so what do you do? Immediately call the police or trash the crime scene and then call the police later at your leisure after you, your mates, half the Ocean Club staff have rummaged about a small holiday apartment?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 Empty Re: Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'...

Post by PeterMac on 18.02.19 15:16

And it was all this nonsense which had been exposed as such by early in the morning of Friday 4th which forced the McCanns to say later, through their spokes-thing Maximus Mendax Mitchell, that they were now sure that the window was not the way the abductor got IN, but was the way he got OUT . . .

. . .  neglecting to notice that if he had not got in through the window, the only option was through the patio door, at the top of the stairs from the side gate onto the road, outside which Gerry had been standing at the material time.

From that moment they all shut up about that.  
I think they were well advised to do so.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.02.19 15:19

@worriedmum wrote:And yet I can hear every word. And Mrs McCann looks rather uncomfortable as she looks over to her husband after she had said it.

Kate McCann does not immediately look at her husband, she proceeds with her account of the truth.  Continue listening at 01:03 - do you clearly hear her say was, or this time wasn't?

I quote .... "and then I went through to our room and she was/n't there".

I'm not disputing that it sounds as though Kate McCann said 'was there' - rather the accuracy of the assumption considering the poor quality of sound and the chances of her making such a crass error when being interviewed.

I think it most unlikely - I'm sure the estimable Sandra Felgueiras would have pulled her up on it smilie  Whatever, it's not important in the grand scheme of things.

ETA: At the end of this video Kate McCann talks again of open shutters and swooshing curtains.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.02.19 15:29

@PeterMac wrote:Maximus Mendax Mitchell

spit coffee

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 18.02.19 16:51

Your truth is about to be undone - you are not the voice of truth, you are all part and parcel of the McCann deception, every last one of you bullies and charlotens...

This website is misleading the general public...

Your truths, are not the actual truth, what you lousy people say is the only evidence worthy of consideration, is a lie...

Evidence is what different parties to any proceedings seeks or intends to rely upon..

This forum is dishonest...

Stop trying to tell people how to think, and what to rely on...

You are not doing yourselves any favours..

I am watching you all, and I will be giving an alternative to your narratives...

Your site isn't the ultimate website on this case, it's bias, and members are bullied by your so called moderators - all members of team McCann no doubt..
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 18.02.19 17:13

@Verdi wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Maximus Mendax Mitchell

spit coffee

You are part of team McCann, rot in hell!
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 18.02.19 17:15

Why aren't the McCanns trying to close your website down?

Oh, I guess it's because your part of their team...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 18.02.19 17:23

@Verdi wrote:
@Mike Tesko wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Make up your mind - but do try to use an authoritative source and not the press.

Why are you here Mark Tesko?

You seriously need to come up with some plausible theory worthy of discussion to justify your presence or this thread will be locked.

Why are you trying to bully me into your way of thinking?
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.02.19 17:27

byebye
It's time for you to go back to your own forum where you can resume talking to yourself.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 18.02.19 17:33

@Jill Havern wrote:byebye
It's time for you to go back to your own forum where you can resume talking to yourself.

You are a vile scumbag intent on using your forum to mislead the public about what really did happen to Madeleine McCann...

Shame on you you monster...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.02.19 18:11

What's happened to this thread? Mike put up a theory and backed it up with pictures of himself in PDl etc. and it seems to have gone downhill from there (what's happened to all that info. or am I missing something.

The thread (the original one) has gone from  @Verdi being all '' this is explosive" to berating the same poster (nothing new in that behaviour though)

Obviously he has now gone on to disgrace himself with some comments
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.02.19 18:21

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.02.19 18:42

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 18.02.19 20:40

@Jill Havern wrote:byebye

"And another one bites the dust "

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.02.19 21:11

HKP wrote:The thread (the original one) has gone from  Verdi@Verdi being all '' this is explosive" to berating the same poster (nothing new in that behaviour though)

It's called sarcasm HKP  sarcastic .   Do you really think I was taken in by some chancer propounding such a ridiculous theory - what next, the return of the Stephen Birch magic patented all terrain industrial sludge gulper?

Sorry mate - I've no time for jokers.  He had his chance but failed to come up with the goods.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 18.02.19 21:17

I wonder what he is being paid to cover up.  Seems to me he is not a McCann supporter but he his trying to distract us from looking back at those earlier days.  There are a few shills like that, but thinking  Who are they working for, and what went on over there?  The government are not covering this up for nothing.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.02.19 23:50

I'm more intrigued to known why this person and a few others out there wish to propagate the crazy notion that CMoMM and/or one or more of it's genuine members are working for the McCanns.

There lies the key I think.

They come - they talk rubbish - they show themselves up for what they are - they go.

What's more, I'm interested to know who on the forum is giving Teskowski the thumbs up   waiting .

Just another day at the office  moderator .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 19.02.19 3:20

Gerry: Then he closed the external blinds, made his way to the outside and tried to open them, which he managed to do, much to his surprise given that he thought that that was only possible from the inside.

That is called contaminating the crime scene and tampering with evidence.

The deponent ran the apartment accompanied by the rest of the group who, at the time, were seated at the table. When he arrived at the bedroom he first noticed that the door was completely open,

Why would the door being wide open catch his eye?
Firstly matt had allegedly been in to check the children so presumably he would have opened the door, then would he have closed it to exactly the same distance gerry and kate had left it.

Secondly kate had just been in to allegedly do her check and she also made a comment about the door being open wider than "we"
had left it, which again since matt had checked them before her why would that be noteworthy, unless matt had a protractor to measure the angle.

Kate "And that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there"

She definitely says 
as there was no cutaway back to Sandra and kate keeps on speaking with the camera on her.
There is no indistinct sound at the end of "there" no muffle, nothing.
It is clear, distinct and loud.
There are no ifs, buts, maybes or room for error etc, kate clearly and distinctly says

"And that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there"

This makes me wonder if kate thought Maddie was going to be somewhere else?
The continuation of such a comment would be "when we left her in..." or "when i thought she would still be in..."
It is also the point when gerry moves/looks away and back for a fraction of a second.
Kate carries on walking though her version of events, i don't think she realized she had slipped up and leaked a truth, gerry notices but he can't say anything to contradict her as it would immediately draw attention to her oopsie and that had to be avoided at all costs.

The other problem is, if the abductor was in the room as per gerry claiming he thought someone was there, why did he not search the apartment and find the alleged abductor hiding behind the door rather than having a pee and going back to the apartment?
It just goes to show their version of doing the checks makes no sense based on that statement alone.
Next the shutters.
As can be heard from Petermac's video, the shutters are noisy, very noisy.
In an empty street, at night with no traffic and very quiet, anyone standing in the street would have heard those shutters being opened.
The expected statements from Jez, gerry and tanner was that they heard the sound of shutters being moved, then we would see tanner's imaginary abductor carrying a morphing  bundle to clearly visible child crossing the top of the street right where apartment 5a would be.
not one has mentioned hearing any noises, gerry and jez chatting with neither seeing tanner despite her walking right past them in clear view.

We can also see that the shutters cannot and do not remain open, they are designed that way and can only be opened to stay open from inside.
Opening from outside also means they can only be opened so far and once released automatically slam down.
This sinks kate seeing the shutters wide open down the pan.
WE can also see from photos taken in the children's bedroom in 5a that the shutters are almost completely closed, only a small gap at the bottom.
WE can also see the curtains are tucked behind the chair and bed so unless kate got all houswifey and tucked the curtains back (AKA contaminating the crime scene and tampering with evidence) her claim of the curtains whooshing open also goes down the pan.

Also her claims about the door slamming closed when she went to visually check the children and wondered about leaving the patio doors open and it slammed close is breaking the laws of physics.

Researcher/Analyst

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 19.02.19 8:29

Quite. It is always worth keeping our eye on the squirrel and going back to the crucial first hours.
What people say and do before they have had the chance to think in depth about the consequences and ramifications, is most revealing.
Almost nothing they did or said makes any sense if we are to believe their scenario.  
It all makes sense if we think it might have been an elaborate performance, even though it turned out to have been badly scripted and poorly rehearsed

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.19 11:22

@Verdi wrote:
HKP wrote:The thread (the original one) has gone from  Verdi@Verdi being all '' this is explosive" to berating the same poster (nothing new in that behaviour though)

It's called sarcasm HKP  sarcastic .   Do you really think I was taken in by some chancer propounding such a ridiculous theory - what next, the return of the Stephen Birch magic patented all terrain industrial sludge gulper?

Sorry mate - I've no time for jokers.  He had his chance but failed to come up with the goods.
Sarcasm eh....

[size=32]"This sounds to me like potentially vital evidence, if not explosive - I trust you reported your findings and the photographs to the PJ to assist the investigation[/size]

[size=32]A pink room? Echos of the bedroom the McCann parents claim is kept as a sort of shrine in honour of their lost daughter.[/size]

[size=32]Make haste, I can't wait to see your photographs!"[/size]

[size=32]Looks to me like you were hooked Verdi![/size]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 19.02.19 12:55

Can you edit your post please HKP - we don't have giant letters of size 32 here to get a point across. The biggest is size 24.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 19.02.19 13:06

Yep, it was sarcasm....and, no, Verdi wasn't hooked at all.

This is Verdi's post in 'Admin' on 10 Feb:

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 Verdi10

It's ironic that the way Mike behaved here, shortly before being shown the door, is against his own forum rules...

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1838.0.html

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 160

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 19.02.19 14:25

Verdi does a really good job on the forum. If only people would take the time to recognize that...
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.19 14:31

@Jill Havern wrote:Can you edit your post please HKP - we don't have giant letters of size 32 here to get a point across. The biggest is size 24.
Sorry on mobile device and that's how it came out (I only ever use mobile in this site). I wasn't meaning to shout!
Please feel free to delete it if there's an issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.19 14:55

@Jill Havern wrote:Yep, it was sarcasm....and, no, Verdi wasn't hooked at all.

This is Verdi's post in 'Admin' on 10 Feb:

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 Verdi10

It's ironic that the way Mike behaved here, shortly before being shown the door, is against his own forum rules...

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1838.0.html

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

Less than 24 hrs Earlier - 'the tragedy'... - Page 4 160

Apologies to @Verdi however it does highlight that she had made up her mind it would be ''taking the pith" without allowing the guy much of a chance to post (he hadn't put up any photos by that stage). Basically dismissed from the off, the thread was in the area for  purporting theories which should allow members to put across their thoughts on what happened. Whilst I think Mike's theory is not water tight by any means it's a decent enough effort at an explanation. 

That does not excuse Mike's ultimate behaviour and they were rightly emptied. However a number of new (and some old) have raised concerns of poor treatment as they don't pass the Verdi test
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum