The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Mm11

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Regist10

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Empty Re: Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched

Post by Verdi on 11.02.19 0:31

Is Ocean Rent-a-Car in Luz the same then as Budget - or a subsidiary thereof?

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 11_VOLUME_XIa_Page_2906

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Empty Re: Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 0:49

@Verdi wrote:Is Ocean Rent-a-Car in Luz the same then as Budget - or a subsidiary thereof?

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 11_VOLUME_XIa_Page_2906

I believe that the station where the hire vehicle was rented from on 27th May 2007 was ASLagos, to be returned to the same station on 3rd June 2007. So, the McCanns hired it for 8 days. I am intrigued by the fact that there was a person named Michael Wright (driving license no. WRIGH605083M), named as an additional driver for the hire car! Do we know anything at all about him?
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.02.19 0:57

The Renault Scenic hired by the McCanns was returned to the company, Budget Rentals, in September 2007.

Michael Wright is the spouse of Kate McCann's cousin.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 1:00

Verdi11 wrote:The Renault Scenic hired by the McCanns was returned to the company, Budget Rentals,  in September 2007.

Michael Wright is the spouse of Kate McCann's cousin.

Yes, I just checked his statement to police, but he gets his dates wrong about when he went to Lagos and signed up as an additional driver... Odd..
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 1:14

Why does the Budget documentation say that Michael Wright was added as an additional driver, when by his own account he says that it was not until a later occasion?
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 1:31

According to Michael Wright's police statement he was not put on the hire car documentation until 8th June 2007, but the Budget documentation states that he was a named additional driver for the entire period 12.30hrs on 27th May 2007 until 12.30hrs on 3rd June 2007?

I wonder if this period between 27th May and 3rd June 2007 has something of importance associated with the investigation?Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2033
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 5:41

The derelict building can be found directly across the road from St Vincent's Church as verified not only by the photographs I took of my investigation into its possible use in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, but it can be seen in Google Earth imagesShallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2035
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 5:49

Location of derelict building relevant to position of St Vincent's Church is shown by inclusion of red line between both in the following edited image, along with the area at the back corner of the rear garden where the shallow grave which I have marked by red highlight on the same imageShallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2036
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 6:12

The gated entrance to the derelict building can be pinpoint by defence to the red highlighted mark I have produced on the following images showing the position of St Vincent's Church and the derelict building direct opposite from one another. In particular, a clear line of vision from inside the church looking out toward the position of the gated entrance to the rear garden of the derelict building (which when viewed from inside the church is located on the left hand side of the derelict building as viewed from the vantage point of someone standing inside the church looking out)..

Similarly, I have produced a line of vision from the position of the shallow grave at the back corner of the garden towards the church clock tower, and vice versa, to confirm that whoever buried the cadaveric remains in the shallow grave, that the chosen site for the disposal was located in such a position that it was within sight of St Vincent's Church clock tower (hallowed ground) providing a tenuos link to the religious inclination of the person responsible for the burial...Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2037Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2038Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2039Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2040
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 6:25

I noticed some very unusual features both inside the derelict building, and at the burial site at the corner of the rear garden. For example someone drew numerous  'X' or '+' in white chalk on a door and it's surround inside the building, which appear to match the number of large rocks which adorn the shallow grave area. It's as though these marks in chalk inside the derelict building and the rocks outside around the shallow grave are linked together in some sort of a ritual...

As if there wasn't already enough evidence to link the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to the village church, and the fact that the parents took refuge there at night time, or that the Portuguese police suspected that the parents had disposed of the body in the church grounds, there is also the fact that the presence of tall reeds towering over the shallow grave adds a biblical theme to the settings of the grave...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 6:30

Additionally, I tracked down the general area / vicinity along the coast where some of the large rocks that adorn the shallow grave originated from. This turned out to be where all the small fishing boats are either secured or overturned, a distance of a couple of 100 metres or so away...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 7:06

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2042Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2043Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2045
@Mike Tesko wrote:Additionally, I tracked down the general area / vicinity along the coast where some of the large rocks that adorn the shallow grave originated from. This turned out to be where all the small fishing boats are either secured or overturned, a distance of a couple of 100 metres or so away...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 7:10

Back inside the derelict building I made another startling discovery - clothing which could belong to one of the perpetrators of this heneous act concealed underneath a wood door and other obstacles...

In particular, the following items:-

A pair of light blue denim jeans
A nylon type dark blue coloured Kaghoul 
A checked top
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 7:21

I subsequently took photographs insight on the floor of the derelict building, and have since been scouring holiday photographs taken in the resort around the time of Madeleine's demise was brought to the public's attention. I have managed to identify someone who wore light blue denim jeans and the dark blue nylon kaghoul..

The other garment is of interest..
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 7:25

Somebody was using a series of chalked markings on a door inside the derelict building as some sort of a calendar, rubbing out the +'' in sequence from the bottom of the door upwards ..Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2046
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 7:44

@Mike Tesko wrote:I subsequently took photographs of the found clothing insitu on the floor of the derelict building, and have since been scouring holiday photographs taken in the resort around the time of Madeleine's demise was brought to the public's attention. I have managed to identify someone who wore light blue denim jeans and the dark blue nylon kaghoul..

The other garment is of interest..
Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2047Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2048Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2049Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2050Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2051
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 7:55

Nobody will convince me that the police searched this building or its rear garden in the hunt to find the remains of Madeleine McCann. There are parts of the garden which resembles a waste land with Pile's and Pile's of wood and rotting vegetation - seems like such an obvious place to hide the body of a young child..Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2052Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2053Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2054Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2054Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2055
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 8:15

A piece of bone was found amongst the piles and piles of wood and rotting vegetation, which I subsequently photographed insitu. I have no idea whether or not the relic is human or animal..Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2062Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2062Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2063
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 8:21

My search of the derelict building and it's rear garden came on the last day of my stay in Portugal. Upon arriving back in the UK and returning home, I subsequently contacted the Portuguese police about my discoveries and sent along with the email many of the images I took in order for them to investigate it. But I never got a response, and that was way back in May or June time in 2010..
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.02.19 12:09

@Mike Tesko wrote:A thread posted in the section 'Other High Profile Cases' at Jeremybamberforum.co.uk contains all of the images I took inside the derelict building ....
Who is Jeremy Bamber if I may ask?  I like to know who or what we are dealing with before judging a specific theory and/or it's provenance.

Not the mass murderer of the White House Farm fame - I hope!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.02.19 12:11

@Mike Tesko wrote:A piece of bone was found amongst the piles and piles of wood and rotting vegetation, which I subsequently photographed insitu. I have no idea whether or not the relic is human or animalShallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2063

Looks like the remains of a T-bone steak to me sarcastic !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 12:34

@Verdi wrote:
@Mike Tesko wrote:A thread posted in the section 'Other High Profile Cases' at Jeremybamberforum.co.uk contains all of the images I took inside the derelict building ....
Who is Jeremy Bamber if I may ask?  I like to know who or what we are dealing with before judging a specific theory and/or it's provenance.

Not the mass murderer of the White House Farm fame - I hope!

Jeremy Bamber currently stands convicted of the murders of five members of his family. There is a thread on my site all about the case against him, his prosecution, and the withholding of over 358 crime scene photographs. There exists two different versions of the events regarding what the police were confronted with when they eventually got into the farmhouse at just after 7.30am, on 7th August 1985. For example, a timed police radio message log account which states that upon entry to the kitchen police found two bodies, the body of one dead male, and the body of one dead female. This was confirmed in timed messages 7.35am, 7.37am, 7.38am, 7.42am and 7.45am, by which time police said they were dealing with a murder and a suicide. In another timed police radio transmission timed at 8.10am, the following information was relayed, 'after a thorough search of the premises, a further three bodies were found upstairs, five dead in total'..

However, for one whole month the police were treating the matter as a case of four murders and a suicide, where they accepted that Sheila (Bambers sister) had shot the other four victims, and then turned the gun on herself. A month into the original investigation, the course of the investigation altered because relatives introduced a silencer claiming that it had been fitted to the end of the guns barrel which had been used in the shootings. This led the police to commence a new investigation, one of five murders where the target was Jeremy Bamber. From September 1985, onwards, the body count upstairs and downstairs became altered in witness statements whereby police were saying that only one body had been found downstairs, and that the other four bodies (including Bambers sister) were all found upstairs. At the time of Bambers trial in October 1986, it had not been disclosed that two entirely different versions relating to the body count downstairs and upstairs existed. The trial was run on the contents of the witness statement version of events. The timed police radio log version of events postulating two bodies downstairs in the kitchen At 7.35am, onward , and three further bodies upstairs at 8.10am, did not come to light until after the failed appeal hearing of 2002...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.02.19 12:41

Let's look at your photograph again, said to have been taken in 2010..

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2010

Compare with the photographs taken three years earlier, the period following Madeleine McCann's disappearance in 2007..

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 640px-Portugal_-_Algarve_-_Praia_de_Luz_-_church_%2825207296864%29

Can you spot the obvious?  2010 looks a bit shabby compared to three years earlier in 2007?

There was said to be work going on around the church in the summer of 2007, at the time of Madeleine's disappearance - did the municipal decide to dig it all up again only three years later?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 12:49

@Verdi wrote:Let's look at your photograph again, said to have been taken in 2010..

(Mike) the aerial view is taken from Google Earth, I have posted other images showing the derelict building that I took in 2010..

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2010

Compare with the photographs taken three years earlier, the period following Madeleine McCann's disappearance in 2007..

Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 640px-Portugal_-_Algarve_-_Praia_de_Luz_-_church_%2825207296864%29

Can you spot the obvious?  2010 looks a bit shabby compared to three years earlier in 2007?

There was said to be work going on around the church in the summer of 2007, at the time of Madeleine's disappearance - did the municipal decide to dig it all up again only three years later?
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko on 11.02.19 13:02

Here's my 2010 photographs..Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2065Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2066Shallow Grave in Vicinity of St Vincent's Church remains Unsearched - Page 2 Img_2066
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum