The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Mm11

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Regist10

Salmond / Sturgeon et al

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Empty Salmond / Sturgeon et al

Post by Jill Havern on 24.01.19 11:38

I confess I had not realised that Sturgeon's husband was SNP Chief exec !
Bit too close - like Pixy Balls/Cooper, and the Harman/Dromey pro-PIE partnership.

Keep it in the family !

Interesting though, that his strategy of Attack seems to have backfired.

If only that could apply in other cases

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/alex-salmond-case-kenny-macaskill-calls-on-snp-chief-executive-to-stand-down-1-4860712

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVFAlex Salmond case: Kenny MacAskill calls on SNP Chief Executive to stand down
Former Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill has called on SNP Chief Executive Peter Murrell to move on from the party as he again criticised senior figures over their ...
www.scotsman.com
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/01/alex-salmond-advisers-claim-sexual-harassment-case-was-resolved-in-2013

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.guim.co.uk%2Fimg%2Fmedia%2F2f9ad18bf349e71621501aedf9a14686c3a10b96%2F0_1824_3744_2246%2Fmaster%2F3744Alex Salmond sexual harassment case resolved in 2013, claim advisers | Politics | The Guardian
Alex Salmond will argue in court that one of the two sexual harassment cases against him was resolved nearly five years ago, as he continues his legal battle against the Scottish government. The ...
www.theguardian.com

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30619

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Empty Re: Salmond / Sturgeon et al

Post by PeterMac on 24.01.19 15:45

Good Grief. This is way beyond a bit of hand-up-skirt, or inappropriate groping
2 counts of Attempt RAPE
9 Sexual assaults and
2 Indecent assaults
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14701

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Salmond / Sturgeon et al Empty Salmon/Sturgeon

Post by willowthewisp on 24.01.19 19:18

@PeterMac wrote:Good Grief. This is way beyond a bit of hand-up-skirt, or inappropriate groping
2 counts of Attempt RAPE
9 Sexual assaults and
2 Indecent assaults
Hi Petermac

Title speaks volumes,like a "fishing escapade" gone wrong?

As Petermac has stated above there is No smoke without fire,unless of course as Alex Salmond has stated,this was all settled in a case from in 2013?

Anyone remember the Andy Coulson,Tommy Sheridan,"Perverting the Course of Justice" where Mr Sheridan served a prison term but Mr Coulson escaped on entirely the same basis,so You then suppose it all comes down to which Crown Court Judge sits in on your Trial,aka Mr Cliff Richard,BBC libel case! 

It has been intimated that Mr Salmond has a few skeleton's hidden in regard to Sexual cases,but as yet nothing has been proved or found guilty in a Court of Law.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4911

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 24.01.19 22:33

No reliable denial in his statement.
No "I didn't rape/sexually assault/indecently assault anyone, just spiel about him being innocent and being in court.

If he can't say he didn't do it, i can't say it for him.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.01.19 9:33

Why do they say anything at all.  

“I am innocent of any criminality whatsoever,”
“I refute absolutely the allegation of criminality and I will defend myself to the utmost in court.”
Alex Salmond

Compare and contrast the totally irrelevant  - - - 
"We, for our part, will do all we can as a family to assist him in proving his innocence.” -  Rolf Harris

"I'm totally innocent of these charges from the seven anonymous women.
‘These allegations are damaging and totally untrue. -  Max Clifford

"I utterly refute the suggestion that the late Mr Terence Baker committed or was asked to commit perjury on my behalf.”
"I reiterate that I did not have sexual relations with Monica Coghlan or with any other prostitute. -  Geoffrey Archer

He said the allegations had been "made before and been shown to be untrue".
"I very much welcome the referral to the police as it will draw a line under the matter,”
"I don't want to say any more than that, I think the police can get to the bottom of this." -  Chris Huhne
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 25.01.19 11:13

@PeterMac wrote:Why do they say anything at all.  

“I refute absolutely the allegation of criminality and I will defend myself to the utmost in court.”
Alex Salmond

"We, for our part, will do all we can as a family to assist him in proving his innocence.” -  Rolf Harris

"I utterly refute the suggestion that the late Mr Terence Baker committed or was asked to commit perjury on my behalf.”
"I reiterate that I did not have sexual relations with Monica Coghlan or with any other prostitute. -  Geoffrey Archer

"I very much welcome the referral to the police as it will draw a line under the matter,”
"I don't want to say any more than that, I think the police can get to the bottom of this." -  Chris Huhne
"If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it" Jonathan Aitken
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1099

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 25.01.19 11:53

@willowthewisp wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Good Grief. This is way beyond a bit of hand-up-skirt, or inappropriate groping
2 counts of Attempt RAPE
9 Sexual assaults and
2 Indecent assaults
Hi Petermac

Title speaks volumes,like a "fishing escapade" gone wrong?

As Petermac has stated above there is No smoke without fire,unless of course as Alex Salmond has stated,this was all settled in a case from in 2013?

Anyone remember the Andy Coulson,Tommy Sheridan,"Perverting the Course of Justice" where Mr Sheridan served a prison term but Mr Coulson escaped on entirely the same basis,so You then suppose it all comes down to which Crown Court Judge sits in on your Trial,aka Mr Cliff Richard,BBC libel case! 

It has been intimated that Mr Salmond has a few skeleton's hidden in regard to Sexual cases,but as yet nothing has been proved or found guilty in a Court of LawAhh!!.
Got it Williow!  Bit slow...but I did get it!
sar

Activity : 1625

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.01.19 16:48

@PeterMac wrote:Why do they say anything at all.  

Alex Salmond

Years and years of saying and doing as they like in their "Bubble".    Must be such a shock when the police do get to the bottom of it.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8937

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 19.02.20 9:33

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/alex-salmond-trial-date-court-case-start-charges-explained-when-verdict-1367131

What are the charges?
Mr Salmond denies all 14 sexual and indecent assault charges which are said to have taken place between 2008 and 2014 during his time as First Minister of Scotland.

The full list of charges are as follows:

• Salmond attempted to rape a woman at Bute House in Edinburgh in 2014, the indictment alleges It is said he placed her legs over his, repeatedly kissed her face and neck, groped her, then blocked her path.
  • Salmond is then said to have pinned her against a wall, pulled at her clothes and stripped himself naked before trying to rape her on a bed.
  • The former MP is also accused of sexually assaulting a woman with intent to rape in 2013.
  • He is alleged to have forced a woman to lie on his bed at the first minister's official residence then pulled up her dress with intent to rape her. Both incidents were said to have taken place between the date of the Edinburgh Agreement in 2012 and the day of the independence vote in September 2014.
  • Meanwhile, the first of the charges involved incidents where Salmond allegedly indecently assaulted a woman by kissing her mouth and groping her on various occasions around Glasgow in 2008
  • It is also alleged he sexually assaulted a woman on various occasions between 2011 and 2013 at the Scottish Parliament, Bute House and elsewhere by touching her bottom and stroking other parts of her body.
  • Salmond - who was Scotland's first minister from 2007 to 2014 - is also accused of taking off a woman's shoe and trying to kiss her foot in 2013.
  • The indictment states that in 2014, Salmond grabbed a woman by her shoulders at Bute House, repeatedly kissed her face, tried to kiss her lips and touched her leg and face.
  • Several charges involved the accused allegedly groping women, including one incident at the Ubiquitous Chip restaurant in Glasgow in 2012

And then . . . there has to be an enquiry into how and why and who in the SNP was involved the cover-up
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher on 11.06.20 19:18

One thing I can never get my head around is how Salmond was in a woman's bedroom when he apparently jumped on top of her whilst she was in bed, which was one of the offenses he was supposed to have committed.  How did he get into her bedroom when she was in bed, didn't she lock the door, did he ask one of the hotel staff to let him  in or was she lying?

I attended many conferences when I was working, there were a large number of male delegates all away from their wives for the weekend who spent hours in the bar in the evenings, but one thing you never did was let them into your hotel bedroom, even if they followed you down the corridor, it was asking for trouble.

If you ask for trouble you get it.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 11.06.20 19:57

@cookiemuncher wrote:
One thing I can never get my head around is how Salmond was in a woman's bedroom when he apparently jumped on top of her whilst she was in bed, which was one of the offenses he was supposed to have committed.  How did he get into her bedroom when she was in bed, didn't she lock the door, did he ask one of the hotel staff to let him  in or was she lying?

I attended many conferences when I was working, there were a large number of male delegates all away from their wives for the weekend who spent hours in the bar in the evenings, but one thing you never did was let them into your hotel bedroom, even if they followed you down the corridor, it was asking for trouble.

If you ask for trouble you get it.
Never forget how the uk media just lurve to spin things and then add candles to top-off their creation  sad - A perfect example of that might be why we are on this forum.
listener
listener

Activity : 652

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum