The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls Mm11

Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls Regist10

Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls Empty Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls

Post by Verdi on 22.01.19 11:28

I'm not sure this even merits a place on CMoMM - a display of utter conceit and fantastical balderdash..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mefp-0j6dw&feature=player_embedded

PR paid trolls who are part of 'Media Monitoring Units' who attack journalists, crime writers and youtubers online and in the real world. Isabelle McFadden shares her personal experience with harassment by PR paid trolls.

I'm amazed anyone takes this seriously, how can anyone in their right mind exploit the almost certain death of a three year old child just for their own gain, whatever that might be.

Unbelievable in every conceivable respect.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls Empty Re: Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls

Post by Verity on 22.01.19 12:21

1. Isabelle McFadden has had her own youtube channel banned.

2. Isabelle McFadden created a twitter account in the name of Kiki Barnes pretending to be a pro and trolled Brenda Leyland shortly before she committed suicide. https://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7119&sid=f511c0294af8ba8a288d061c719f8e79

Did she mention either of those things?

I had to laugh when she said Pedro do Carmo phones her at home for updates on the case!

I haven't listened to the interview, but someone posted about it in the comments section on Textusa's blog http://textusa.blogspot.com/2019/01/and-then-there-were-boats-10-days-later.html
Verity
Verity

Back to top Go down

Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls Empty Re: Guest Isabelle McFadden discusses Madeleine McCann + Amanda Knox PR trolls

Post by Verdi on 22.01.19 12:52

I didn't really intend this to be a tweeter bashing exercise - although I take your point smilie !

Suffice to say, this is a person who openly harshly criticises a forum whose only true purpose is to uncover the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann.

That's were my concern begins and ends yes.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 23.01.19 7:16

@Verdi wrote:I'm not sure this even merits a place on CMoMM - a display of utter conceit and fantastical balderdash..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mefp-0j6dw&feature=player_embedded

PR paid trolls who are part of 'Media Monitoring Units' who attack journalists, crime writers and youtubers online and in the real world. Isabelle McFadden shares her personal experience with harassment by PR paid trolls.

I'm amazed anyone takes this seriously, how can anyone in their right mind exploit the almost certain death of a three year old child just for their own gain, whatever that might be.

Unbelievable in every conceivable respect.

For folk who have been on the forum for a long time the title of this thread is misleading and suggests that someone is commenting here as a guest which is clearly incorrect.

Verdi, if you are not sure it merits a place on the forum why introduce it?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.01.19 11:57

@ Verity above spoke the truth about McFadden.

It is also a solemn but unfortunate fact of recorded human history that, many years ago, the self-styled 'Queen of Portugal' used the internet to broadcast her appeal that people worldwide, who suspected a cover-up of the facts surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, should take selfies of themselves naked in support of 'uncovering the truth'.

This is one of a number of spoof Isabelle McFadden conversations, featuring her campaign for the 'Naked Truth' about Madeleine.

There's about a dozen of them >>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcEnIK2Cqvw

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum