The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Regist10

Leave No Stone Unturned

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by plebgate on 22.04.20 15:38

@plebgate wrote:you asked where are the BELIEVERS now

Not a nice try   the truth imo.
I first noticed in one of your posts to Tony Bennett words along the lines of youu USED to be a critical thinker. 

He still is.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6728
Activity : 8937
Likes received : 2123
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by BlueBag on 22.04.20 15:42

Your posts are getting more bizarre.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7023
Activity : 10457
Likes received : 3388
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by plebgate on 22.04.20 15:44

If truth is bizarre so be it.

You are closing down threads with your "I am right" posts with practically every post having a load of stats attached.

We are here posting our views not to be convinced to follow or believe everything someone else posts.


BORED NOW.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6728
Activity : 8937
Likes received : 2123
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Verdi on 22.04.20 15:49

Would members please stop bickering and get back on topic.

If anyone wishes to discuss religion please start a new thread in the debate section, or ask and I will do it for you.

Thank you.

moderator

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 18824
Activity : 25366
Likes received : 5574
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by BlueBag on 22.04.20 16:21

@plebgate wrote:You are closing down threads with your "I am right" posts with practically every post having a load of stats attached.
I have a habit of clouding the issue with facts.

I know facts are not important to some people and I apologise to them.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7023
Activity : 10457
Likes received : 3388
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by plebgate on 22.04.20 17:30

Hiding behind stats I call it yawwwnnn.

Losing ground produce the stats.   Old trick.

How childish to try to want last word.   This is a well respected site, let's keep it that way.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6728
Activity : 8937
Likes received : 2123
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by BlueBag on 22.04.20 18:51

Sorry Plebgate but FACTS are important.

I can't believe you think they don't.

You sound like you are stressed out.

Chill - it's not my fault.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7023
Activity : 10457
Likes received : 3388
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty OC guest list

Post by crispbee2000 on 27.05.20 14:06

Anyone have any pointers as to why Neil Berry ended up staying in Date Palm (DP01), next to where Philip Martin Edmonds was staying from the 5th May to the 12th May? He was originally staying in Block 6 of Waterside Gardens (G606) across from the McCanns and next door to Raj Balu, from 28th Apr. I'd love to know if he changed accommodation (because of the press disturbance?) and had originally booked for the full period or extended his stay (for whatever reason). Also, it is curious that he and P M Edmonds claimed to have photo evidence of Madeleine alive later in the week - Neil's photo was published in the Netflix doc', Edmonds' has never turned up.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post moved.

Members are respectfully asked not to resurrect old defunct threads without good reason.

If in any doubt where to post comments on topics of interest to you especially, you can start a new thread if you feel the subject matters warrants particular attention or you can post your general comments on this thread or here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-and-comments-here

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mod
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Posts : 85
Activity : 116
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2018-11-19

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Tennis

Post by crispbee2000 on 27.05.20 15:53

There are 3 tennis courts between the Club Cottages (where the Gorrods stayed), as well as Starfish cottage (which some researchers have looked at) and the Mill reception. I've no idea if we have lists pertaining to them, or whether any of the party played there. But it would be interesting to find out.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post moved.

Members are respectfully asked not to resurrect old defunct threads without good reason.

If in any doubt where to post comments on topics of interest to you especially, you can start a new thread if you feel the subject matters warrants particular attention or you can post your general comments on this thread or here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-and-comments-here

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mod
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Posts : 85
Activity : 116
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2018-11-19

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Verdi on 09.06.20 1:28

@MaddieMay13YEARS

I've copied this over here as I don't wish to further derail the thread but I'm interested to understand your rationale..
 
The Tapas Booking


Post by MaddieMay13YEARS Yesterday at 9:37
@ Verdi

I watched 'The Madeleine McCann Mystery'  8 PM   Virgin Channel 168
I.D. -

Hope that helps you identify the clip I refer to.

Interesting that you say that there is no official documentation.

If so, What was Kate McCann reading?   And just out of interest, again, would be good to know IF there is a record somewhere, with EXACTLY what was written against their booking.

You have supplied from her book-

'we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.'

The wording recorded if it was, does matter.   Did it actually say they would be checking on their

Firstly no, I still haven't a clue what documentary you refer to.  No matter, clearly it's not in line with the official narrative.

Moving on .... are you seriously suggesting the total absence of any evidence to corroborate Kate McCann's book entry about the Tapas booking   doesn't mean there is no evidence?

Kate McCann's book entry is the only mention of the Tapas booking as regards the children being left unattended.  Why would you so readily accept the word of Kate McCann - assume she is telling the truth?

I don't know if you've ever read the book, or even any part of it, it is littered with stuff that cannot be corroborated.

Take a step back.  Isn't it far more likely Kate McCann said this to add weight to the abduction theory?

Clarence Mitchell, their media representative and friend, once said..

As for accusations about DNA evidence against the McCanns, Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."

I put it to you - is it not most likely that Kate McCann's autobiographical novel 'madeleine' is just that ....'the innocent explanation for everything?'?

If you read the book I think you will agree.

This is a good starting point..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2491-prosecution-exhibit-1-madeleine-what-s-in-the-book

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 18824
Activity : 25366
Likes received : 5574
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by MaddieMay13YEARS on 09.06.20 10:26

Morning @ Verdi

I am surprised that as a researcher you are still unable to identify the programme which I watched and gave you full details of time date and channel?

Whether it was in line with official narrative or not I could not say.  I watched and listened, and listened to Goncalo  Amaral and others too, who all appeared on this programme.

Also, you appear quite unable to read and understand my posts.

Nowhere in my post have I suggested that there is/isn't evidence to corroborate  Kate McCanns book entry.  Nor did I suggest that if there was not that it followed therefore there was no evidence perse?

I asked a question looking for a bit of information/insight in this regard, and you dismissed my question rather offhandedly.

Again in your latest reply to me you say:     

"Kate McCann's book entry is the only mention of the Tapas booking as regards the children being left unattended.  Why would you so readily accept the word of Kate McCann - assume she is telling the truth?"


Where in my post have I said I was accepting the word of Kate McCann?


Fact is I DIDN'T say anything of the kind!

I posed a question regarding this issue of the entry in the restaurant register, as as I stated I had heard it on the programme I was watching, and simply asked if anyone could throw some light on it for me.

I further asked if anyone knew of the EXACT wording of that note IF it existed!  I felt that if such an entry existed that it was important EXACTLY what that wording was/is.

Quite straightforward Verdi.

You, as I said dismissed my query.

Interestingly it has been raised on the GMB interview with the German reporter this morning - I have done a transcript of same and posted it hopefully on the correct thread.

Please don't try and put words in my mouth, because I will correct you as anyone would who is misquoted, misrepresented, or simply accused of saying something they did not.
MaddieMay13YEARS
MaddieMay13YEARS

Posts : 34
Activity : 44
Likes received : 10
Join date : 2020-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Verdi on 09.06.20 16:20

I did take the trouble to search for the Virgin documentary you refer to but all I could access was a three minute news report about the German suspect.  Maybe because I don't subscribe to Virgin.

Was it by any chance the Netflix documentary?

It seems I must have misunderstood your post, even now having read your reply I'm still strugglling to understand.

Briefly, without taking your comments out of context I hope, you said ..

Interesting that you say that there is no official documentation.

If so, What was Kate McCann reading?   And just out of interest, again, would be good to know IF there is a record somewhere, with EXACTLY what was written against their booking.

You have supplied from her book-

'we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.'

The wording recorded if it was, does matter.   Did it actually say they would be checking on their children.

I'm saying there is no officially documented confirmation that the note allegedly left to the side of the Tapas booking register, as stated by Kate McCann in her book, existed.  The only mention of the document is Kate McCann's word - tenuous to say the least.

No ifs about it, there isn't a record somewhere 'anywhere' to verify her book entry.  It's a mute point.

As I said before, Kate McCann's book is littered with such snippets that can't be verfied.

In short .... Kate McCann wasn't reading anything - it is clearly fabricated information.  In my view to add weight to the claimed abduction theory .

I explained my rationale in detail to make my observations clear, so as not to create confusion,  I can't understand why you take offence.  i don\'t know

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 18824
Activity : 25366
Likes received : 5574
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Silentscope on 19.07.20 19:01

I agree on that point, because it is not to be found in the PJ Files copies from the TAPAS Booking forms. 

I would find it harder to believe that the PJ missed it, and even if it was a pre-conceived planted excuse, it is not PRODUCEABLE EVIDENCE.

If it’s not recorded or preserved how could it be used as such?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 314
Activity : 321
Likes received : 7
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 19.07.20 21:40

@crispbee2000 wrote:Anyone have any pointers as to why Neil Berry ended up staying in Date Palm (DP01), next to where Philip Martin Edmonds was staying from the 5th May to the 12th May? He was originally staying in Block 6 of Waterside Gardens (G606) across from the McCanns and next door to Raj Balu, from 28th Apr. I'd love to know if he changed accommodation (because of the press disturbance?) and had originally booked for the full period or extended his stay (for whatever reason). Also, it is curious that he and P M Edmonds claimed to have photo evidence of Madeleine alive later in the week - Neil's photo was published in the Netflix doc', Edmonds' has never turned up.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post moved.

Members are respectfully asked not to resurrect old defunct threads without good reason.

If in any doubt where to post comments on topics of interest to you especially, you can start a new thread if you feel the subject matters warrants particular attention or you can post your general comments on this thread or here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-and-comments-here

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mod
Berry - I Have a photo of him and his daughter. Yet another young blonde girl. And he's just an "average" guy. 
Won't post pics in public for obvious reasons.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Verdi on 19.07.20 22:26

It's not secret, it's on public record..

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Neilba10

From the Netflix documentary..

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Scree752
Neil Berry's daughter

Not the child in the forefront at the end of the finger, that's Madeleine McCann according to Neil Berry in the Netflix documentary. His daughter is said to be the one at the rear who appears to be standing on something.

The image of the child was splashed across the tabloids at the time of the Netflix production promotion.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 18824
Activity : 25366
Likes received : 5574
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 19.07.20 22:49

@Verdi wrote:It's not secret, it's on public record..

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Neilba10

From the Netflix documentary..

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Scree752
Neil Berry's daughter

Not the child in the forefront at the end of the finger, that's Madeleine McCann according to Neil Berry in the Netflix documentary.  His daughter is said to be the one at the rear who appears to be standing on something.

The image of the child was splashed across the tabloids at the time of the Netflix production promotion.
That's interesting. Still haven't seen the Netflix soap. But my photos are taken from a different place.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Milo on 22.07.20 6:59

Re TAPAS booking

I remember reading about the note that was left with the booking and here are some retrievals from memory

Note: I am not stating facts. I am accessing memory. I could be dreaming. But here goes:

Not written by Kate
Booked by one of the TAPAS 7 who was in a rush to book out the whole week - did this on the Sunday or Monday night, not having eaten at the TAPAs the night they arrived at OC.

There was a ridiculous note about the reason for the booking - how the children were staying in their rooms and why the TAPAS 9 had to have the apartments in their sights - (maybe the note was Kate's retrofitting so that readers would think "oh golly gosh anybody could have seen that note and decided to abduct Madeleine" (not one of the other children of course). 

The bit about a TAPAS 7 rushing down to book out the restaurant for the week (8:00 pm) on their second night at OC was from a witness. 

Please don't yell at me.
avatar
Milo

Posts : 143
Activity : 185
Likes received : 42
Join date : 2017-10-12
Age : 74
Location : WOODY POINT Australia

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Milo on 22.07.20 7:02

Just to be clear:
The point of my previous post was to draw attention to a report that described the rushed booking for the rest of the week at 8 pm, and that the person who did this was not Kate.
avatar
Milo

Posts : 143
Activity : 185
Likes received : 42
Join date : 2017-10-12
Age : 74
Location : WOODY POINT Australia

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 22.07.20 11:52

A rushed Tapas booking. On Sunday? Ah yes. Do we know what time it was booked? And was it Russel who did it? 
It seems I'm having senior memory problems. I remember reading it, but not the details. 
And the T9 were taking the evening off due to not feeling well. Who's turn was it on Sunday night?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 22.07.20 11:53

THAT tale seemed very dodgy. In my opinion.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by sandancer on 22.07.20 13:26

Luisa Coutinho says it was a man , Rachel Oldfield says it was her ! 

Check out The complete mystery of the booking of The Tapas Restaurant on Sunday 29April  found in the " most important areas of research " section  ( sorry can't do a link) the Search bar is very useful ! 
Matt Oldfield was the first to apparently fall sick on the Sunday night .

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 949
Activity : 2017
Likes received : 1068
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 67
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 22.07.20 15:39

Thank you sundancer. I'll have a look.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 22.07.20 20:19

Does anyone here know how to do a line connection chart with can show all of the connection between so many of involve coincides. This would be extremely interesting. Well, it would be to me anyway!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 23.07.20 20:55



Post deleted by Admin

LDB - If you want people to contact you, please be clear about what you want them to contact you about and provide your e-mail or mobile phone number.


Apart from that, please stay on topic.

Thanks
Admin
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 9 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Lance De Boils on 24.07.20 1:20

@Lance De Boils wrote:

Post deleted by Admin

LDB - If you want people to contact you, please be clear about what you want them to contact you about and provide your e-mail or mobile phone number.  


Apart from that, please stay on topic.

Thanks
Admin

Ok. Sorry. I can't remember posting like that in public. But I guess I must have.
Apologies again.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 963
Activity : 1026
Likes received : 23
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum