The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


32 years later!!! Murder police dig up prime suspect's mother's old back garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

32 years later!!! Murder police dig up prime suspect's mother's old back garden

Post by Jill Havern on 30.10.18 8:08

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6331279/Suzy-Lamplugh-murder-police-dig-former-garden-prime-suspects-mother.html





Suzy Lamplugh murder police dig up back garden of suspect’s mother
Suzy Lamplugh, 25, disappeared after going to meet a client called 'Mr Kipper' in July 1986. She was declared dead and presumed murdered in 1994.
www.dailymail.co.uk
Declared dead and presumed MURDERED !!!!!
but remains were not found
avatar
Jill Havern


Posts : 13121
Reputation : 5883
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 32 years later!!! Murder police dig up prime suspect's mother's old back garden

Post by sallypelt on 30.10.18 14:14

@Jill Havern wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6331279/Suzy-Lamplugh-murder-police-dig-former-garden-prime-suspects-mother.html






Suzy Lamplugh murder police dig up back garden of suspect’s mother
Suzy Lamplugh, 25, disappeared after going to meet a client called 'Mr Kipper' in July 1986. She was declared dead and presumed murdered in 1994.
www.dailymail.co.uk
Declared dead and presumed MURDERED !!!!!
but remains were not found
From the same source: Today officers including experts who helped search for Madeleine McCann in Portugal are using specialist equipment to scan and dig up concrete at his mother Sheila's former home in Sutton Coldfield - but the Met will not say what prompted the new excavation work. 

sallypelt

Posts : 3787
Reputation : 879
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: 32 years later!!! Murder police dig up prime suspect's mother's old back garden

Post by Jill Havern on 30.10.18 14:45

@sallypelt wrote:
@Jill Havern wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6331279/Suzy-Lamplugh-murder-police-dig-former-garden-prime-suspects-mother.html








Suzy Lamplugh murder police dig up back garden of suspect’s mother
Suzy Lamplugh, 25, disappeared after going to meet a client called 'Mr Kipper' in July 1986. She was declared dead and presumed murdered in 1994.
www.dailymail.co.uk
Declared dead and presumed MURDERED !!!!!
but remains were not found
From the same source: Today officers including experts who helped search for Madeleine McCann in Portugal are using specialist equipment to scan and dig up concrete at his mother Sheila's former home in Sutton Coldfield - but the Met will not say what prompted the new excavation work. 
Oh dear! They won't find anything then. waiting

They need to bring in Stephen Birch and his lawnmower contraption if they want to find something buried under concrete.
avatar
Jill Havern


Posts : 13121
Reputation : 5883
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 32 years later!!! Murder police dig up prime suspect's mother's old back garden

Post by sar on 30.10.18 15:30

@Jill Havern wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Jill Havern wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6331279/Suzy-Lamplugh-murder-police-dig-former-garden-prime-suspects-mother.html









Suzy Lamplugh murder police dig up back garden of suspect’s mother
Suzy Lamplugh, 25, disappeared after going to meet a client called 'Mr Kipper' in July 1986. She was declared dead and presumed murdered in 1994.
www.dailymail.co.uk
Declared dead and presumed MURDERED !!!!!
but remains were not found
From the same source: Today officers including experts who helped search for Madeleine McCann in Portugal are using specialist equipment to scan and dig up concrete at his mother Sheila's former home in Sutton Coldfield - but the Met will not say what prompted the new excavation work. 
Oh dear! They won't find anything then. waiting

They need to bring in Stephen Birch and his lawnmower contraption if they want to find something buried under concrete.
Afternoon Jill!  Have a +1 from me!

sar

Posts : 887
Reputation : 259
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum