The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newbie thinking of the makeup photo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie thinking of the makeup photo

Post by shana on 21.10.18 15:25

Hi, I'm a newbie, and have found this case fascinating. right from the start I said I suspected Kate of being involved, so when the news broke that she was a suspect, I said to others who thought me wrong, "see!"

Anyway, there is a huge amount to read up on, massive, and I learn something every time I look.

The last few hours I have been contemplating Maddie with makeup. She certainly doesn't look happy. I haven't seen one other photo of her where there was no animation to her mouth, be it smiling, pursed or just open. In this photo there is nothing.

I also was reading the thread where it was considered that maybe the blue object to her left (our right as looking at it) was a blue plastic chair. but I wondered if it was the shoulder of someone who had their arm around her? So I looked to see if I could find a photo of someone in a blue t shirt and found one soon enough. O I did some jiggling with my photo editing and produced what I can't seem to upload directly here but have a link to it at the end of this post.

Does anyone have a clear photo of the bathroom at the Luz apartment? i can only find a very low quality one.

i look forward to reading loads more on here.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/19/98/68/73/makeup11.jpg
shana

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie thinking of the makeup photo

Post by Verdi on 21.10.18 21:58

Hello shana and a huge welcome2 to CMoMM.

The 'make-up' photograph has been the subject of great attention, for obvious reasons in my view.

Apartment 5a bathroom photographs?  Sorry can't help, the only photographs available as far as I'm aware are those contained in the PJ files.  I imagine you've already looked there.

In case you haven't already located past CMoMM threads on the subject of the peculiar image of Madeleine McCann wearing make-up, here's a starter..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1912-60-reasons-why-the-mccanns-should-never-have-published-that-photo-the-make-up-lolita-photo

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8706-the-make-up-photo

The blue object you refer to was discussed here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14749-richard-d-hall-s-appeal-for-new-information-re-madeleine-s-make-up-photo-and-the-thermometer-on-the-wall?highlight=richard+d+hall+makeup+photo

If you can offer anything useful I'm sure it would be welcomed.

Otherwise, that ^^^ should keep you occupied for the foreseeable future  big grin .  Enjoy!

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by shana on 22.10.18 0:10

Thanks Verdi!

after I posted this I found a thread here that i hadn't seen, had 22 pages on this subject, and a couple of people did venture that the blue object was fabric, and even gave a photo of Gerry in a car wearing what looks like the same t shirt as in the photo I have already uploaded, however, no one superimposed the make up photo onto a photo of him wearing a blue shirt.

It looks like the same shirt in both pics, and if it is he had it before Maddie "went missing" and after.

When the photo is blown up in my editing program, it really does have the characteristics similar to a t shirt fold, including horizontal distortion lines between folds, whereas the plastic chair doesn't. See link below.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/19/98/68/73/bluezz10.jpg
shana

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.10.18 0:40

At your service shana hat .

I vaguely remember it being suggested that the blue colour matched something Gerry McCann was wearing at some juncture - along with many other suggestions of what it might be, even a paddle if I remember rightly.

Could you possibly post a link to the CMoMM thread where this was discussed?  Otherwise it'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Thanks.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by shana on 22.10.18 0:53

Verdi, it's here, post 120 & 122:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12958p100-the-mystery-of-the-make-up-photo-was-it-taken-on-the-same-day-as-the-last-photo

Although the t shirt is a slightly different blue, this could be entirely due to lighting, I don't rule out the possibility that this is the same t shirt. Likewise, although the background is a pale terracotta, that could also be a white background with the sun playing tricks.
shana

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.10.18 1:08

Mmmm .... thanks for taking the time.

You posted your comments in the right place so let's see how this takes off.

The subject is of no interest to me personally (the blue thing in the background not the make-up image) but If you've hit on something good and other members have something to offer I'll move it to the most appropriate forum/thread.  Otherwise I'll leave it here for information.

thumbup  Thanks again for your contribution!

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by shana on 22.10.18 1:20

Thanks Verdi. I do wonder if there is any value in deducing exactly what that blue thing is, even if it is Gerry holding Madeleine, it proves nothing, unless the place at which it was taken can be identified. But it caught my interest.

Imagine your child has been taken from your apartment and a few hours later the cops say a child matching her description has been spotted, and that they will take you there to see if it's her. You'd jump at the chance, you'd want to see as quickly as possible if she is your missing child.

Amaral writes that this happened, but that instead of wanting to be there as quickly as possible, Kate Mccann seemed annoyed that she had to go and check it out and did not like the fact the car taking her there was speedy! As Amaral states: 

Kate Healy seems annoyed at coming back and made uncomfortable by the speed of the police car taking her. We are somewhat astonished by her reaction, as if she was not expecting to get her daughter back. The identification turns out negative.
shana

Back to top Go down

Post by shana on 25.10.18 13:31

Trying to see if the hair clips are the same. I've mirrored the original photo so the clip is on the same side.

shana

Back to top Go down

Post by shana on 25.10.18 13:35

Trying to make a comparison between Madeliene's left and right ears.

Is it possible to place photos directly in my post? If so, how?  Any advice appreciated, thanks.
shana

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum