The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood Mm11

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood Mm11

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood Regist10

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood Empty Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood

Post by Jill Havern 11.10.18 10:18

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood An Open Letter

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood.

Sir, re your "review" of the McCann case.

You do realise of course, that a failure in duty, obvious or otherwise, to seek the truth in this matter, puts you, your career, and your retirement, solely at the pleasure and mercy of the Doctors McCann.

If this is indeed to be your career swansong, then might I suggest that it is sung with such clarity, as to be unquestionable.

Whereas I don't anticipate the Doctors McCann to be stood in the dock in the immediate future, it is the aspiration of far more people than just myself that this should come to pass. Such is the effect of injustice.

That effect being manifold I add, when we, the ordinary citizens of this country, perceive blatant injustice. And perceive it we do. How could we not?

History teaches us that the status quo is a fickle thing, subject to change due to all manner of influences, political will being just one I could mention. But that said, given what we have witnessed these seven years past, political will is currently the least likely of those influences.

Yet given the vast number of people now privy to the McCann's "secret", how confident can you be that said little secret, as dirty and foul as it is, will not one day rear its ugly head, exposing itself in all its shame, open to all in the public domain? Be that deliberately or accidentally, it matters not.

What will not change, however, will be the will of those ordinary citizens, who take exception to what they are witnessing. As we older ones fade away, others will take up the standard, others will carry on seeking justice for a little girl, seemingly lost in this heinous charade.

And how can I be so sure that these things will come to pass, and that this, if it is not justice, is forever?

To borrow a phrase:

They cannot stop us, for our struggle is greater than what they can comprehend.

Such is the feeling. Such is the affront we all experience on a daily basis.

With this in mind Sir, I ask you, take a moment or two to reflect on what your goals are in this bizarre and unprecedented . . . what, what can I call it, not investigation surely?

But whatever word I employ, if the outcome is not justice, or an attempt at justice on your part, there may yet come a day, a day when the Doctors McCann find themselves in a court of law, answering the multitude of questions that require answers under oath.

And should that day come to pass, it is not unimaginable, that you would find yourself in the witness box, as a civilian, answering questions as to your own role in this sordid affair.

Something you may wish to ponder.

Madeleine McCann Was Not Abducted

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood Empty Re: Only in America: Open Letter to DCI Andy Redwood

Post by sar 11.10.18 10:38

Jill Havern wrote:Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood An Open Letter

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood.

Sir, re your "review" of the McCann case.

You do realise of course, that a failure in duty, obvious or otherwise, to seek the truth in this matter, puts you, your career, and your retirement, solely at the pleasure and mercy of the Doctors McCann.

If this is indeed to be your career swansong, then might I suggest that it is sung with such clarity, as to be unquestionable.

Whereas I don't anticipate the Doctors McCann to be stood in the dock in the immediate future, it is the aspiration of far more people than just myself that this should come to pass. Such is the effect of injustice.

That effect being manifold I add, when we, the ordinary citizens of this country, perceive blatant injustice. And perceive it we do. How could we not?

History teaches us that the status quo is a fickle thing, subject to change due to all manner of influences, political will being just one I could mention. But that said, given what we have witnessed these seven years past, political will is currently the least likely of those influences.

Yet given the vast number of people now privy to the McCann's "secret", how confident can you be that said little secret, as dirty and foul as it is, will not one day rear its ugly head, exposing itself in all its shame, open to all in the public domain? Be that deliberately or accidentally, it matters not.

What will not change, however, will be the will of those ordinary citizens, who take exception to what they are witnessing. As we older ones fade away, others will take up the standard, others will carry on seeking justice for a little girl, seemingly lost in this heinous charade.

And how can I be so sure that these things will come to pass, and that this, if it is not justice, is forever?

To borrow a phrase:

They cannot stop us, for our struggle is greater than what they can comprehend.

Such is the feeling. Such is the affront we all experience on a daily basis.

With this in mind Sir, I ask you, take a moment or two to reflect on what your goals are in this bizarre and unprecedented . . . what, what can I call it, not investigation surely?

But whatever word I employ, if the outcome is not justice, or an attempt at justice on your part, there may yet come a day, a day when the Doctors McCann find themselves in a court of law, answering the multitude of questions that require answers under oath.

And should that day come to pass, it is not unimaginable, that you would find yourself in the witness box, as a civilian, answering questions as to your own role in this sordid affair.

Something you may wish to ponder.

Madeleine McCann Was Not Abducted

+1 Jill
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top