The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PACT charity has changed its name Mm11

PACT charity has changed its name Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PACT charity has changed its name Mm11

PACT charity has changed its name Regist10

PACT charity has changed its name

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PACT charity has changed its name Empty PACT charity has changed its name

Post by sharonl 09.10.18 22:30

PACT charity has changed its name

http://www.actionagainstabduction.org/about-2/

[size=32]Beginnings[/size]

Action Against Abduction (formerly Parents and Abducted Children Together) was founded in 1999 by Lady (Catherine) Meyer, CBE. Catherine had herself suffered the tragedy of being forcibly separated from her two children (the story of her struggle to get her children back is vividly described in two books, Two Children Behind A Wall and They Are My Children Too). In 2012 Catherine was made a CBE by Her Majesty the Queen in her Jubilee Birthday Honours for “Services to Children and Families.”
Action Against Abduction has helped drive major changes to child protection policies in the UK and abroad. For example,

• we successfully campaigned for the introduction into the UK of the Missing Kids Website
  • we played a key role in bringing the Child Rescue Alert to the UK.
  • we have published numerous research reports, bringing new data and a wealth of understanding to the issue of child abduction
  • we have produced two documentaries highlighting the significant problem of international parental child abduction
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

PACT charity has changed its name Empty Re: PACT charity has changed its name

Post by Verdi 10.10.18 1:11

MACC - Mysteriously Abducted Children's Centre?   FACT - Fake Abduction Casualty Triangulation?

As we were walking up from the beach at about 5pm, I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignation two days later and leave office the following month). She was kind and helpful. She told me it was amazing but encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night.

This was only five days after the abduction: as it turned out, our poor daughter would continue to headline the bulletins for some time to come. Cherie also warned me, ‘Whatever happens, your life will never be the same again.’ She mentioned that a friend of hers, Catherine Meyer, was the founder of PACT – Parents and Abducted Children Together – and said she would get in touch with her on my behalf.

Doubtless I asked Cherie if there was anything the British government could offer the Portuguese in the way of resources to assist or expedite the search for Madeleine. It wasn’t my intention to make her feel uncomfortable by asking this, and I’m sure I didn’t. We were just so desperate I couldn’t let the opportunity go by.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.18 1:45

PACT charity has changed its name Theresa%2BMay%2BLady%2BMeyer

Theresa May socializing with Lady Catherine 'my husband stole my children' Meyer

PACT charity has changed its name Kate-mccann-talks-to-the-duchess-of-gloucester-home-secretary-theresa-picture-id848035758?s=612x612

Theresa May socializing at the same function with the Duchess of Gloucester and Kate McCann a Rothley housewife

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 10.10.18 8:54

sharonl wrote:PACT charity has changed its name

Action Against Abduction (formerly Parents and Abducted Children Together) was founded in 1999 by Lady (Catherine) Meyer, CBE. Catherine had herself suffered the tragedy of being forcibly separated from her two children (the story of her struggle to get her children back is vividly described in two books, Two Children Behind A Wall and They Are My Children Too). In 2012 Catherine was made a CBE by Her Majesty the Queen in her Jubilee Birthday Honours for “Services to Children and Families.”
Action Against Abduction has helped drive major changes to child protection policies in the UK and abroad. For example,

• we successfully campaigned for the introduction into the UK of the Missing Kids Website
  • we have published numerous research reports, bringing new data and a wealth of understanding to the issue of child abduction
  • we have produced two documentaries highlighting the significant problem of international parental child abduction

"Lady" (Two Books) Meyer
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 10.10.18 8:59

sharonl wrote:PACT charity has changed its name

"
[*]we successfully campaigned for the introduction into the UK of the Missing Kids Website
[*]we played a key role in bringing the Child Rescue Alert to the UK.
[*]we have published numerous research reports, bringing new data and a wealth of understanding to the issue of child abduction
[*]we have produced two documentaries highlighting the significant problem of international parental child abduction"

At what cost to whom and who benefitted financially or otherwise?
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 10.10.18 9:06

Verdi wrote:MACC - Mysteriously Abducted Children's Centre?   FACT - Fake Abduction Casualty Triangulation?

As we were walking up from the beach at about 5pm, I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignation two days later and leave office the following month). She was kind and helpful. She told me it was amazing but encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night.

This was only five days after the abduction: as it turned out, our poor daughter would continue to headline the bulletins for some time to come. Cherie also warned me, ‘Whatever happens, your life will never be the same again.’ She mentioned that a friend of hers, Catherine Meyer, was the founder of PACT – Parents and Abducted Children Together – and said she would get in touch with her on my behalf.

Doubtless I asked Cherie if there was anything the British government could offer the Portuguese in the way of resources to assist or expedite the search for Madeleine. It wasn’t my intention to make her feel uncomfortable by asking this, and I’m sure I didn’t. We were just so desperate I couldn’t let the opportunity go by.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN
"She told me it was amazing but encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night. 

This was only five days after the abduction: as it turned out, our poor daughter would continue to headline the bulletins for some time to come."

...PR firm on the books at this point?  Seem to recall the upper echelons of the PR world being there already??
sar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top