The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How, Who, Will, Can There Ever Be Justice For Madeleine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How, Who, Will, Can There Ever Be Justice For Madeleine?

Post by EnglishBull on 30.09.18 16:46

Sometimes when reading about this case it just gets more complicated. In these moments I sit with a coffee and think...

How - How will this ever be solved?
Who - Who will solve it?
Will - Will it ever be solved?
Can - Can it even be solved?

I think about these things from time to time. It seems like the case is an absolute mess and probably done on purpose for a reason. I know the Great Minds on this Forum know more that almost anybody and I have probably spent more time studying this that people who officially "worked" on the case and there are people here who make my time put in seem lazy. I really want justice for Madeleine and to think that this may never happen is heartbreaking but its also a double edged sword because that is also what makes me study more.

I am just having a lazy Sunday and this popped into my head again and I wondered if anyone else had the same experience?

EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Back to top Go down

Re: How, Who, Will, Can There Ever Be Justice For Madeleine?

Post by Jill Havern on 30.09.18 17:05

Gosh, EnglishBull, I think we all get those feelings, but we must keep going and picking at everything and sending our findings to the Establishment. We have to let them know that we're not going away.

As sallypelt posted on another thread - something HUGE is behind this case. I think most of us can guess what that is and why the lid is being kept on despite all the evidence staring them in the face.

DCI Nicola Wall once said: "I nick 'em before they even know they've been nicked."

I wonder what quote she has put on her c.v. now, because clearly that one is outdated and makes her look very silly and incompetent, which isn't great for someone of her rank.

And it really helps us when people such as yourself make any kind of input - your recent videos for instance! A big thank you for that. It was really helpful....and PeterMac sent them to Operation Grange with his observations.

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: How, Who, Will, Can There Ever Be Justice For Madeleine?

Post by EnglishBull on 30.09.18 17:20

@Jill Havern wrote:Gosh, EnglishBull, I think we all get those feelings, but we must keep going and picking at everything and sending our findings to the Establishment. We have to let them know that we're not going away.

As sallypelt posted on another thread - something HUGE is behind this case. I think most of us can guess what that is and why the lid is being kept on despite all the evidence staring them in the face.

DCI Nicola Wall once said: "I nick 'em before they even know they've been nicked."

I wonder what quote she has put on her c.v. now, because clearly that one is outdated and makes her look very silly and incompetent, which isn't great for someone of her rank.

And it really helps us when people such as yourself make any kind of input - your recent videos for instance! A big thank you for that. It was really helpful....and PeterMac sent them to Operation Grange with his observations.

I really appreciate the reply. I'm glad others also experience these feelings but like I said they just make you want put your head down and delve more into the case. 
I uploaded the videos because I had the time and I could, I do not contribute to the forum as much as I would like to so when I do I like to add a little value especially since I take a lot of value from other users. I'm very glad You, PeterMac & Others were able to put them to good use.
EnglishBull

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum