The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Mm11

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Mm11

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Regist10

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i

Post by NickE 03.10.18 22:10

It look's like Operation Grange has been removed from MET Police website.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i

Post by Jill Havern 03.10.18 22:34

Nah, the MET Police must have it wrong because Isabelle said this:

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Mcfadd10

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Mcfadd10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 3 Empty Grange: Funding 15/10/18

Post by condor5 15.10.18 10:26

Dear all.

Does anybody have an update, as to whether the investigation is going to receive more funding, as I understand there has been talk of this?
Also, will it be the case, when the investigation stops, MSM will be able to question the mccanns as they wish, as it will no longer be an ongoing investigation, therefore public speculation will be allowed, as they won't be damaging said investigation?
condor5

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.18 12:04

Application for further funding was confirmed by a Home Office release, as far as I'm aware there has been no indication as to whether or not another grant has been agreed.

Will the mainstream press be able to quiz the McCanns et al once Operation Grange is closed - I doubt it.  No police investigation is 'closed' until solved, that will never be the case with Madeleine McCann's disappearance - the case will be shelved pending further evidence. 

Once and for all, the UK police have no jurisdiction to 'investigate' Madeleine McCann's disappearance, they can only assist the Portuguese police who retain primacy.

This case has past it's sell by date.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.18 12:18

They can investigate the Fund winkwink

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.18 12:33

They sure can - but will they?

Whatever, it wouldn't be 'investigated' by Sloperation Grunge, the freud fraud squad is the place to be !!!

spin

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 15.10.18 19:46

As of this evening, still nothing further on the Home Office website and Operation Grange dropped off the Met Police website a couple of weeks ago.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 15.10.18 20:15

Do the forum believe the investigation will be shelved after they spent £11m of the taxpayers money?
"We spent £11m but we can't solve it, sorry"
Imo. they will solve it, but the question is what outcome it will be.
Something like Needham maybe?
Madeleine wandered off, there was an hit & run,she went up in smoke and the driver died 3 years ago.
Cadaver odour could be explained with Kate's work........?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 15.10.18 21:18

.........no Freedom of Information given on an ACTIVE investigation? ...... or am I wrong?

JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top