The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tapas reservations Mm11

Tapas reservations Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tapas reservations Mm11

Tapas reservations Regist10

Tapas reservations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tapas reservations Empty Tapas reservations

Post by Guest 14.10.10 14:39

Saturday 28th April tapas bar is closed - they all eat at the Millennium
Sunday 29th April list is missing
Monday 30th April list is missing

Tuesday 1st May
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday 2nd May

Thursday 3rd May

Friday 4th May

Saturday 5th May tapas bar is closed

Sunday 6th May

Monday 7th May

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tapas reservations Empty Re: Tapas reservations

Post by Guest 14.10.10 14:56

The Tapas Reservation Block Booking

Processos Vol III Pages 50 – 51 Date: 2007/05/08

Luisa Ana de Noronha de Azevedo Coutinho - Receptionist

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30. When questioned, she confirms that the man was not the father of the girl but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company. The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK. The deponent made some comments about the request, saying that the Tapas received many requests and that MW only had a quota of 20 per day, but upon the insistence of the guest she managed to make the bookings requested.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.10 15:06

I have been looking closer at the Tapas reservations to see if there is any evidence of similar groups of friends holidaying together, just as the McCann’s did. I have no idea of the criteria for booking into the restaurant, i.e., do children get allocated a seat, if they will need a high chair? etc., but what is clear are some booking numbers that exceeds the original party size.

On the 1st May and the 3rd May Ms D Bullen and Mr M Carroll, booked in for 4 people. They only have one child aged 2. Could this possibly be another small group booking in 2 friends, leaving their child perhaps in the creche?

On the 1st May, Mrs R Totman and Mr J Totman, booked in for 2+1. They have two children age 2 and 3. Could they really have just taken just one child to dinner with them and not the other, or did they also book for 1 friend?

On the 2nd May, Mr M Handy and Mrs G Downie, booked in as 1 + 3. They have one child age 2. Was this booking for 3 adults and 1 child, or possibly 4 adults. If so, who were their 2 friends?

On the 3rd May, why does the Sperrey booking look like it could have been a 2+1. They have no children, so if it was 2+1, who was the other person?

The Tapas Bookings:

1st May

Mann 2(1 child age 3)
Bullen 4(1 child age 2)
Thornhill 2(1 child age 7m)
Totman 2+1(2 children age 2,3)
Weinburger 4(2 children age 3, 11m)
Foster 2(1 child age 3)
MacKenzie 2(1 child age 18m)
Tapas 9

2nd May

Handy 1+3(1 child age 2)
Naylor 2+1(2 children age 3, 11m)
O’Donnell 2(2 children age 3, 8m)
McCormick 3(1 child age 2)
Weinburger 2+1(2 children age 3, 11m)
Burlton 2(1 child age 13m)
Tapas 9

3rd May

Edmonds 2+2(3 children age 6,7,8)
Mann 2+1(1 child age 3)
Carpenter 2(2 children age 3, 4m)
Bullen 4(1 child age 2)
Patell 2+2(2 children age 4, 11m)
Cox 2(1 child age 17m)
Irwin 2(0 children)
Tapas 9
Sperrey 2+1?(0 children)

Also

Luisa says in her statement that the guests told her that the Tapas was of better quality but that it was difficult to reserve there as a MW guest as the MW daily quota was of only 20.

If that is so, why were there 28 on May 1st, 25 on May 2nd and 32 on May 3rd, according to the reservation book?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.10 16:26

Who was this man who made the booking for the whole week, for the whole group?

There are those that would have you believe it was Russell O’Brien. But if Russell himself said it was Rachel and Tanner also said it definitely was not Russell. Then it could not have been him. So who was he?

Tanner recalls the tapas booking:
“Err I think at the welcome meeting they err the welcome meeting they said about the different eating arrangements and I think at that stage we thought oh it’d be good to eat there because we could err monitor the children err so and I think we tried to book it so that morning when we got up, I don’t know who booked it that first day, but somebody went.”
4078 “But not Russell?”
Reply “But it wouldn’t have been Russell, no, definitely wouldn’t have been Russell. He err whoever booked it I think went either before we went to breakfast or straight after breakfast because you have to try and book it quite early in the morning to get in.”
4078 “And was it something you’d have to do daily, or is that an ongoing arrangement?”
Reply “Well normally you would have to but I think Rachael spoke to them on the second or third day and somehow managed to persuade them to let us go there, let us go there every night, so, I don’t know. I think, I’m sure it was Rachael that did that, not Russell.”

O’Brien recalls the tapas booking:
“We were booked into the Tapas bar, we ate there that night initially it was booked as a one off I think by Rachael as far as I am aware the table was booked for 20:30hours. I am aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay this I believe was booked on the Monday morning as a block booking- the time was agreed by the group”.

David Payne recalls the tapas booking:
“I can’t remember whose idea it was we thought the Tapas bar, that’s much better why don’t we try and book there. I think, I think it was Rachael, she’s very organised and whether she just booked for the first night at the Tapas and then decided that she’s gonna book for subsequent nights at the not the main reception but the reception leading into the Tapas area, the Paul with I think the lady’s Sylvia, and so she booked the from early in the morning because I think they had to get in early to make sure that they could guarantee, there’s only so many people who could eat there.”

Fiona Payne recalls the tapas booking:
“I mean, I had, I wasn’t aware of the decision to book it for the whole week, I think that had just happened when, when Rachael went to see if it was available for the, for the Sunday night and was told, that you had to sort of book ahead, it wasn’t something that we got together and pre-decided that that’s what we should do, it was just Rachael, I think it was Rachael that had done it and we were all like ‘Oh that’s great, that’s easy, we don’t have to worry about it any more, we’ll just eat there every night’ and that was the last we thought about it”.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top