The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Help To Find Madeleine Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help To Find Madeleine Group

Post by Verdi on 14.08.18 12:40

Sunday, 30 December 2007

Link for pictures and a story not confirmed

Rex Features site has a good number of pictures from the McCann family. I couldn't see this picture, signed by Paul Grover. A special thank you to MC, who sent me this link. But today I received several emails and sms about a story from a local radio, concerning a child's body found near Praia da Luz. There was nothing in the news, in Portugal, so I presume it was a false alarm.
I checked the official Find Madeleine site and realized they have a new item, in the Madeleine Store: the “Mobile Phone Background”, an image you can download and put in the screen of your mobile phone. I wonder what will be next. A video-game? Hello, Callum McRae?

I never heard of clues of sightings of Madeleine in Greece, but there is a well organized group www.britsincrete.co.uk/cgi-bin/bicforum/YaBB.pl?num=1184378862+sara+wearden+mccann&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=uk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">searching for Madeleine in that country, since July (Thank you “thedayjusticedied”!). The group is affiliated with the officially supported site Help To Find Madeleine. Curious. How long will it take until there is a shrine, a cult, around Madeleine? By the way, the HTFM is looking for people living in Portugal, to help in the campaign to search for Madeleine. I'm sorry for not volunteering, but I prefer to search for the truth.
Paulo Reis

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum