The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Show Must Go On - Page 3 Mm11

The Show Must Go On - Page 3 Regist10

The Show Must Go On

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Show Must Go On - Page 3 Empty Re: The Show Must Go On

Post by charyoung on 24.03.19 14:23

@suzyjohnson wrote:I just found this, these questions and answers are from Woman magazine and I have copied from the thread on this site from May 2011.

The relevance of this is that these are all points that Kate would like us to believe about May 2nd / 3rd. I think It would be interesting to collect other snippets from the McCanns to build a full picture.

1) Did the tapas bar booking tip off the abductor? Although not usual, the receptionist at the holiday resort let Kate and friends book the tapas restaurant near their apartments for the week ahead. Kate noticed in police reports that the receptionist had left a note at the pool reception explaining she'd let them do so because they were leaving their kids sleeping alone in nearby apartments. When she saw the note, Kate was horrified as It was accessible to staff, guests and visitors to the complex, and obviously a risk'.

2) Was Madeleine drugged? 'The day she went missing, Madeleine was pale and tired and asked me to carry her from the pool back to the apartment,' says Kate. 'It was odd as usually she has loads of energy.' Was her daughter tired from holiday activities or had she been given something during that day - or the previous night - to make her sleepy? einforcing Kate's fears is the fact that despite the chaos, lights and screaming that went on after their sister's disappearance was discovered, the twins slept soundly on. Were they drugged too?

And further to point 2 - 'I didn't think of it at the time but the day Madeleine disappeared I noticed what I thought was a tea stain on her Disney pyjama top,' she says. 'I washed it without thinking but looking back, the children hadnt drunk any tea that day and I can't remember her mentioning that she'd spilt anything.'

And, of course, Madeleine was trying to tell them about all of the above ...........

3) Was someone in the room the night before? The day before she went missing Madeleine asked why her parents hadn't come to
them when she and Sean had cried in the middle of the night. 'I'm haunted by those words,' says Kate. 'I'm convinced someone was in their room to wake them and blame myself for not sitting down with Madeleine and drawing more information out of her.'

Of course, there's more ........ open windows, jemmied shutters, and the JT sighting .......

1)  If an abduction has taken place, they would have a very small amount of time, they would need to know the children were left alone and being checked on and the timing of that which only leaves, staff, those at the table ,the McCann's and the father walking his child.  A staff member may have known the value of a child and opportunely taken her especially if they knew someone who lived close by or lived close to the apartment themselves, staff would also be covered with an alibi if caught, they could be returning the child. The room widow being staged could be to throw those looking for Madeleine off the intruder coming from the restaurant. Anybody outside of the restaurant and the Father walking his child cannot know the timing of the parents checks which is unlikely given the short amount of time. I had thought Madeleine may have left the apartment to look for her parents but according to Gerry she was asleep last check and that wouldn't account for the staging of the window as you probably wouldn't re enter the apartment to do that

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Post moved to a more recent thread.  Mod
charyoung

Back to top Go down

The Show Must Go On - Page 3 Empty AbductionTheories

Post by charyoung on 25.03.19 0:00

@tigger wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:'I'm haunted by those words,' says Kate. 'I'm convinced someone was in their room to wake them and blame myself for not sitting down with Madeleine and drawing more information out of her.'

The Show Must Go On - Page 3 Why_di10

And this grabbing and shaking action is what Kate was demonstrating in a television interview where she was describing "sitting down with Madeleine and drawing more information out of her" about the crying incident.

Grabbing Madeleine, teeth clenched and shaking her.

She looked more like an angry mother than a concerned one.

Just saying, Kevin.

That's because what she was really upset about was the 'waking up'. 'What do you mean you woke up?'  Shake, shake.  

Because she shouldn't have? Because as Gerry said in the April 08 interview 'There was one night she came through.'
Through what Gerry? So she shouldn't have 'come through' what?  It's most often used when people move from one state of being to another one.
A tough time -
A long illness -
A terrible night -
A drug overdose -
A dangerous operation -   but came through.

The most obvious question that would follow Maddie's alleged statement would be 'Why were you crying?' (Sweetheart, darling can be added but is optional).
I thought he meant came through from the other room...through the short hallway.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello charyoung, you appear to have bumped a post from a very old defunct thread.  Do you have a comment to add?

Mod
charyoung

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum