The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Mm11

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Regist10

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Liz Eagles on 04.06.18 12:52

For anyone on the forum who thinks I am disrupting this thread - well done because I am. I have been on the forum long enough to spot a wind up.

Think back to the Birch debacle that was given so much 'airtime'.

I am currently playing Monopoly with Mark Willis. I haven't played Monopoly since I was a child and had to Google the board, the counters et al. 

Now I am playing a silly game of pseudo intellectual tripe comments which can be perceived as possible fodder for response - a bit like Textusa does but not as good.

To entertain Horan is to entertain an idiot pseudo intellectual game of Monopoly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Same forum rules apply to all members. Please continue your game of monopoly in the Member's Lounge.

Thank you. Mod.



Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 9573
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Mark Willis on 04.06.18 12:53

aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
aquila wrote:
"And there was me worrying about me Mayfair interests.
Same here - given you had that I hid Park Lane under the cat....
I hope it's not a Whitehall cat - they are incredibly unreliable. 
LOLOLOL! Just when I thought the EVRCat was homing in on the new rat we have here, turns out he had scented my fish fingers.... 

I  will let you have Whitehall and Piccaddilly (those bed fellow scamps) as long as you concede unlimited access to Free Parking and an ample helping from the Community Chest.
Deal! Soon as I get Whitehall I am having it demolished!  Mr
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Posts : 638
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 64
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Mark Willis on 04.06.18 12:59

aquila wrote:For anyone on the forum who thinks I am disrupting this thread - well done because I am. I have been on the forum long enough to spot a wind up.
Likewise

Think back to the Birch debacle that was given so much 'airtime'.
A total fantasist, idiot and complete time waster.

I am currently playing Monopoly with Mark Willis. I haven't played Monopoly since I was a child and had to Google the board, the counters et al. 
And you're cheating...

Now I am playing a silly game of pseudo intellectual tripe comments which can be perceived as possible fodder for response - a bit like Textusa does but not as good.
Yes. It's that bad.

To entertain Horan is to entertain an idiot pseudo intellectual game of Monopoly.
Hopefully, unlike the real Monopoly which goes on forEVER, this one can be concluded, boxed up and returned to ROOM 101 where Horan can go and dig out an old game of Buckeroo or something.
Me? I'm not playing this silly game.



I
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Posts : 638
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 64
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Verdi on 04.06.18 13:42

@stonesunturned wrote:Oh, well. I took you (Verdi) at your word. My mistake.

Anyone else?

PS One realizes that one must not "read" too much into anonymous Internet posts, but one can't help noticing that the majority of those commenting on this thread seem to be, well, HOPING that Madeleine is dead? Or, rather, AFRAID she might be alive? Maybe it's a British thing...

To put it another way: What if Madeleine IS alive? What then? Or is that simply to horrible to contemplate?

In any case, if anyone (I'll bet you credits to Navy beans "Verdi" contacts me, but doesn't admit it here) would like to discuss the evidence that Madeleine is "dead," then they could ensure I don't get the facts "wrong." Right? Verdi?
Baked beans go done well with spam don't they - or is that only a British thing?  Hey, we could make this a double act - 'Bean and Spam'!  Like it?

Professor Horan, what an utterly despicable person you've turned out to be and with Professor as a handle to add to your credence.  A teacher - my word!  How ruddy dare you arrive here and start spinning your lies to throw a bad light on CMoMM and it's members. What a fine example of professorship you are to the career minded, do lies and deception come with the job title?

It would have saved a whole heap of trouble if you'd just been honest from the outset and not announced yourself with  pseudo claims of a pending podcast, only to reveal yourself for what you really are .... a deep sea angler - or should that be trawler.  What is this fixation of anonymity which you share with a few others who only wish to see CMoMM struck off the map, for no given reason I might add.  You are an anonymity to me even with a Professor to boost your persona.  I'm not remotely interested in who you are but I am very interested in what you say when visiting this forum - take note, you are on borrowed time.

I hope for the sake of your future career, you are are aware of the fact that your reputation is now at stake by exposing yourself on the internet, on a forum read by the hundreds and thousands across the globe, as a private dick on a very precarious mission of subterfuge.

Now's the time (excuse by being blunt but you like straight talking - right?) - put up or shut up!  Enough of your Tom'foolery.

howdy

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14421
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by stonesunturned on 04.06.18 17:07

So, no one wants to publicly discuss the "evidence" that Madeleine is supposedly "dead." Okay. That's all you have to say.

But it is funny that the most active "people" on this forum are allergic to the mere possibility that someone might find her alive and well. Or that someone might go looking for her.

I don't want to tar all the members of this forum with Verdi's brush. How about you, Mark? Aaaaaalllll I'm asking you to do is chat with me on the program (it's recorded, not live) about ALL the known evidence that supposedly suggests Madeleine is supposedly dead. What on earth are you afraid of? I can do it myself, of course, but listeners appreciate a dialogue more than a monologue. By all means, record the conversation yourself. Pamela for Skype is free. That way, if I "doctor" the conversation in any way, you can "catch me out." 

So far as I can see, the sum total of evidence that Madeleine is "dead" is Mark Grimes's "expert" opinion about Eddie's reactions in apartment 5A, and the rental car. Right? I cannot conceive of why ANYONE would be afraid of chatting about that. You and Verdi have been over all the available evidence with a fine-toothed comb. Right? Who knows more about the available evidence than YOU?

Or, I could just tell my listeners that the members of this forum are afraid to talk about the mere possibility that Madeleine might be found alive.

It's up to you.
stonesunturned
stonesunturned

Posts : 39
Join date : 2018-05-22
Location : Saint Louis Missouri USA

https://www.thestonesunturned.com

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by polyenne on 04.06.18 17:52

Prof.Horan, BlueBag has asked, on numerous occasions, about a possible connection with what is loosely termed Team McCann. You have yet to respond, why is that ?
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Professor Horan

Post by willowthewisp on 04.06.18 18:03

@stonesunturned wrote:So, no one wants to publicly discuss the "evidence" that Madeleine is supposedly "dead." Okay. That's all you have to say.

But it is funny that the most active "people" on this forum are allergic to the mere possibility that someone might find her alive and well. Or that someone might go looking for her.

I don't want to tar all the members of this forum with Verdi's brush. How about you, Mark? Aaaaaalllll I'm asking you to do is chat with me on the program (it's recorded, not live) about ALL the known evidence that supposedly suggests Madeleine is supposedly dead. What on earth are you afraid of? I can do it myself, of course, but listeners appreciate a dialogue more than a monologue. By all means, record the conversation yourself. Pamela for Skype is free. That way, if I "doctor" the conversation in any way, you can "catch me out." 

So far as I can see, the sum total of evidence that Madeleine is "dead" is Mark Grimes's "expert" opinion about Eddie's reactions in apartment 5A, and the rental car. Right? I cannot conceive of why ANYONE would be afraid of chatting about that. You and Verdi have been over all the available evidence with a fine-toothed comb. Right? Who knows more about the available evidence than YOU?

Or, I could just tell my listeners that the members of this forum are afraid to talk about the mere possibility that Madeleine might be found alive.

It's up to you.
 I suggest that you first of all to discuss with the Parents of Madeleine,Kate,Gerry of the possible demise of what you are depicting to have happened to their Daughter,they(Kate,Gerry) may have to confer with Carter Ruck of whom they are known to have a rope firmly attached to a said person's scrotum area!
Failure to seek legal clarification with Madeleine's Parents is at least common decency in regard of what you wish to discuss or take a long look at the Portugal Supreme Court documents as of 25 January 2017?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3393
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Tom Horan

Post by Ladyinred on 04.06.18 18:21

@stonesunturned wrote:So, no one wants to publicly discuss the "evidence" that Madeleine is supposedly "dead." Okay. That's all you have to say.

But it is funny that the most active "people" on this forum are allergic to the mere possibility that someone might find her alive and well. Or that someone might go looking for her.

I don't want to tar all the members of this forum with Verdi's brush. How about you, Mark? Aaaaaalllll I'm asking you to do is chat with me on the program (it's recorded, not live) about ALL the known evidence that supposedly suggests Madeleine is supposedly dead. What on earth are you afraid of? I can do it myself, of course, but listeners appreciate a dialogue more than a monologue. By all means, record the conversation yourself. Pamela for Skype is free. That way, if I "doctor" the conversation in any way, you can "catch me out." 

So far as I can see, the sum total of evidence that Madeleine is "dead" is Mark Grimes's "expert" opinion about Eddie's reactions in apartment 5A, and the rental car. Right? I cannot conceive of why ANYONE would be afraid of chatting about that. You and Verdi have been over all the available evidence with a fine-toothed comb. Right? Who knows more about the available evidence than YOU?

Or, I could just tell my listeners that the members of this forum are afraid to talk about the mere possibility that Madeleine might be found alive.

It's up to you.
Tom Horan, you originally posted that you wanted to discuss the first 24 hours after Madeleine 's reported disappearance  for your podcast and you requested help from this forum.

Now you have decided that what you want to discuss is the possibility that she might be alive.  

Perhaps you could clarify the purpose of your proposed project, the reason why you chose this forum, and respond to Bluebag's questions.

I believe Madeleine's circumstances are a tragedy, whether she is dead or alive.  Sadly, I believe she is dead.  RIP.

I don't care what you tell your listeners.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 280
Join date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by stonesunturned on 04.06.18 18:30

In those first 24 hours of the investigation, PJ jumped to the entirely unjustified conclusion that Madeleine was dead. Neither that first day, nor since, had any evidence been discovered that she's dead. Is that clear enough? What evidence is there that she's dead? That's what I want to discuss on the podcast. I see zero point in starting a new thread about it. Within 24 hours of the first report, PJ assumed Madeleine was dead and their subsequent investigation revealed bupkus. To this day, everyone assumes she's dead. To this day, there is zero evidence she's dead. To this day, all "investigations" have produced bupkus. I can't possibly explain it any simpler than that.

Look, I'll just tell our listeners that this "forum" is dedicated to the point of fetishizing that Madeleine is dead and breaks out in hives at the mere suggestion that maybe she isn't. Which is interesting in itself.

I'll find someone else to be on the podcast. Thanks, anyway!
stonesunturned
stonesunturned

Posts : 39
Join date : 2018-05-22
Location : Saint Louis Missouri USA

https://www.thestonesunturned.com

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by polyenne on 04.06.18 18:34

And in answer to Bluebag’s question, you have provided bupkus
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Tom Horan

Post by Ladyinred on 04.06.18 18:36

Tom Horan, next you will be asserting that there is nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 280
Join date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Professor Horan

Post by willowthewisp on 04.06.18 18:42

@stonesunturned wrote:In those first 24 hours of the investigation, PJ jumped to the entirely unjustified conclusion that Madeleine was dead. Neither that first day, nor since, had any evidence been discovered that she's dead. Is that clear enough? What evidence is there that she's dead? That's what I want to discuss on the podcast. I see zero point in starting a new thread about it. Within 24 hours of the first report, PJ assumed Madeleine was dead and their subsequent investigation revealed bupkus. To this day, everyone assumes she's dead. To this day, there is zero evidence she's dead. To this day, all "investigations" have produced bupkus. I can't possibly explain it any simpler than that.

Look, I'll just tell our listeners that this "forum" is dedicated to the point of fetishizing that Madeleine is dead and breaks out in hives at the mere suggestion that maybe she isn't. Which is interesting in itself.

I'll find someone else to be on the podcast. Thanks, anyway!
As Mr Gerry McCann has stated,"Where is the child Madeleine" he claims to have seen his daughter,Madeleine alive and well at 21.05pm on 3 May 2007,or you could always ask Doctor Payne,who had seen"Three White Angels" alive and well on the same evening,but a tad earlier,maybe 18.30 hrs,check his statement to the Portugal PJ or as Doctor Payne tells everyone else,"What happened in Portugal involves close friends,Pact of Silence" its Nothing to do with anyone else,especially the Police!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3393
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Basil with a brush on 04.06.18 18:44

@stonesunturned wrote:

I'll find someone else to be on the podcast. Thanks, anyway!

Pheeew! ....you're most welcome I'm sure.

____________________
The lying didn't end it, the insult to my intelligence did.
Basil with a brush
Basil with a brush

Posts : 126
Join date : 2017-01-26

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by sandancer on 04.06.18 18:58

Verdi wrote - 

" I hope for the sake of your future career , you are aware of the fact that your reputation is now at stake by exposing yourself on the internet on a forum read by hundreds and thousands across the globe , as a private dick on a very precarious mission of subterfuge" 

I think the Professor has just proved himself as a " Public Dick " 

Aaaaannnddd I'm not AFRAID to say it ! 

Have a nice day pet       splat

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 732
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Jill Havern on 04.06.18 20:32

Professor Horan, have you tried contacting someone on the 'Stop the Myths' forum? They are McCann supporters and they might be of more use to you.

https://stopthemyths.info/

Maybe when you tell your listener about this forum he may take a look at the wealth of research in our 60+ sections and make his own mind up about what happened to Maddie.

In case you missed my earlier post regarding 'red flags' that may, or may not, interest you, I'll post it again:

Last person to see her alive, person who reported missing = Parents  
Person who should have done interim check - did not check     
Father gives contradictory versions of his actions  
False information given about state of shutters  
Mother gives contradictory versions of state of curtains
Parents deleting text messages instead of searching
Gerry McCann's and Robert Murat's phones switched off for the same time period
Mother refuses to co-operate with Police
Two versions of “timeline”, and third version agreed later
Jez Wilkins not mentioned on either timeline on Madeleine's stickerbook
Significant “witness” fails to tell parents of sighting
On learning of “sighting” not one person follows it up
Parents do not significantly search, but go to bed
Madeleine's missing pink blanket
Twins sedated, but no medical checks made
Some photos withheld from police  
At least one camera withheld from police
Overemphasis on story about crying previous night
No credible witness to show Madeleine alive on 3rd
Professional educated friends become inarticulate when interviewed

Parents’ stories do not match weather records
Overemphasis on details of Last Photo
Last Photo shown to be falsified 
Parents brief Libel and Extradition legal experts
“Fighting Fund” set up for “defence”
Parents relaxed and laughing within short time
Dogs indicate in no places not associated with parents.
“Pact of Silence”



Please let us know when your pod is cast. I hope you find that nugget of information that the best police force in Portugal and the alleged best police force in the UK, and multiple private defective agencies have so far failed to find in eleven years and at a cost of many millions of pounds. 

Good luck!
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15724
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Mark Willis on 04.06.18 20:52

@stonesunturned wrote:How about you, Mark? Aaaaaalllll I'm asking you to do is chat with me on the program (it's recorded, not live) about ALL the known evidence that supposedly suggests Madeleine is supposedly dead. What on earth are you afraid of? I can do it myself, of course, but listeners appreciate a dialogue more than a monologue. 
Here's a nice British expression for you:
GET STUFFED.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Posts : 638
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 64
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Ladyinred on 04.06.18 20:58

Jill, you've been patient and generous with Tom Horan.

Time to say gooooodbyeeeee, Tom.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 280
Join date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Jill Havern on 04.06.18 21:01

Don't you reckon he's going to answer Blue Bag then you guys?

Poll

1. Yes

2. No
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15724
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Julie R on 04.06.18 21:41

Not sure which member of TM he is, if any, but he's actually enjoying this and that turns my stomach.

____________________
Jose Maria Batista Roque: “He found the parents to be nervous and anxious, he did not see any tears from either of them although they produced noises identical to crying."
Russell O'Brien: "if there was any foul play bestowed on them, this was the... the... the most powerful Oscar winning act you have ever seen." 
avatar
Julie R

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-12-13

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Verdi on 04.06.18 22:17

Professor Horan wrote:That's what I want to discuss on the podcast.
Is it - then why didn't you say so in the first place?

Oh yes I remember, some anonymity said on your behalf you were playing devil's advocate - more like devil incarnate if you ask me.

Professor Horan wrote:I see zero point in starting a new thread about it.
Nobody has asked you to start a new thread - heaven forbid we should be subjected to more of the same.

Professor Horan wrote:To this day, everyone assumes she's dead. To this day, there is zero evidence she's dead.
Conversely, there is zero evidence that Madeleine is still alive.   In the words of Gerry McCann - 'where is the evidence' - it works both ways you know.


Professor Horan wrote:To this day, all "investigations" have produced bupkus.
Isn't that a goats droppings?  The goats crossing the bridge maybe?

Professor Horan wrote:
Look, I'll just tell our listeners that this "forum" is dedicated to the point of fetishizing that Madeleine is dead and breaks out in hives at the mere suggestion that maybe she isn't. Which is interesting in itself.
Grow up.

Professor Horan wrote:I'll find someone else to be on the podcast.
Try twitter #mccann.  You'll be inundated with offers.

Professor Horan wrote:Thanks, anyway!
You're most welcome hat .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14421
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by sandancer on 04.06.18 22:21

@Jill Havern wrote:Don't you reckon he's going to answer Blue Bag then you guys?

Poll

1. Yes

2. No


Will an EMPHATIC NO do ?  lol4

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 732
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by nglfi on 05.06.18 6:32

Once again, a closer look at the files might have afforded you the information that once again, KATE MCCANN first suggested Madeleine might be dead. She contacted the PJ with a fear that Madeleine might be buried on some hills nearby to Praia da Luz. She neglected to mention it in her book, but Amaral mentions it in his and it is there in the files too.

But then of course it happened outside the first w4 hours. Sigh.
avatar
nglfi

Posts : 563
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Crackfox on 05.06.18 11:27

Right from the off, the McCanns' strategy was to undermine the PJ's efforts and discredit their professionalism - and to disseminate that message as far and wide as possible. The fact that KM was observing the police offices were 'shabby' and the efforts to procure refreshments not good enough in the first twenty four hours speaks volumes. The PJ brought in search and rescue dogs, brought in forensic experts from Lisbon and took the disgruntled McCanns to examine cctv footage (driving too fast for poor Kate)  - the PJ kept an open  mind and covered all bases as far as I can tell. 

It's clear to me that there's a new push underway to undermine the police once again -  hopefully because it's the last resort and the clock is ticking. Let the professor get on with it - it is par for the course IMO. I don't think he could turn a stone with a  state of the art JCB or the help of Nick Knowles and an army of helpers from Luz.
avatar
Crackfox

Posts : 111
Join date : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Verdi on 05.06.18 13:11

Professor 'nostonesunturned' Horan wrote:So far as I can see, the sum total of evidence that Madeleine is "dead" is Mark Grimes's "expert" opinion about Eddie's reactions in apartment 5A, and the rental car. Right?
Who is Mark Grimes?

Talking of names - the name Horan originates in Ireland doesn't it?  Well well well ...

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14421
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 12 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Cammerigal on 05.06.18 13:58

So Tom Horan, you have failed to answer blue bags question:
* have you had contact with the McCanns, their friends, relatives or representatives?
Your silence is turning into a statement.
Oh and you insulted the Brits, what about having a go at the Aussies? We also recognise the loss of life of a poor, innocent 3 year old child with a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. For the avoidance of doubt, this is global.


You called out Verdi. It’s your time now Bro. Answer the question.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Posts : 77
Join date : 2017-06-18
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum