The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!


My current favourite theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My current favourite theory

Post by tiki on 15.05.18 13:02


I'm new to this forum. This is my current favourite theory
In their 4/5/07 statements, in the PJ files, both Mccanns skip over a huge portion of time, between arriving back from the creche and leaving for the Tapas bar. There is a paragraph that states 'after the routine' and then they go for dinner. The first we hear anything about this time, which Peter Hyatt calls the temporal lacuna, is in Gerry's 10/5/07 statement. That gave them nearly a week to get their stories straight. In his 10/5 statement we begin hearing about the bed time story etc. just as we do in the embedded confession interview.
Gerry places himself there at 1900 and even says that all 5 of them sat on madeleine's single bed reading the story. In September, Kate says she doesn't remember Gerry sitting on the bed. Madeleine does get a mention, she is apparently listening attentively then lying down, then the twins both kiss Madeleine and are put in cots.(Are they kissing her goodbye, as I believe that by now Madeleine has had her fall and is dead). Is it possible that Madeleine's body was hidden in plain sight before they leave for the Tapas. There is a crime scene photo of the sports bag in the parents wardrobe and it is not lying flat, there is clearly something in it. Although the flat was searched I don't believe anyone would look inside a bag and the GNR sniffer dogs were following the scent of a live child not a cadaver so they wouldn't find it either.
The Mccanns movements were not tracked over the following days which bought them time to move Madeleine. Also many people saw a Gerry Mccann blog entry, later removed, in which he apparently disposes of a faulty refridgerator and buys a new one. Some people say this was from the villa they moved to but David Payne's statement clearly says they had problems with the fridge in 5A. Could this tie in somehow with Goncalo Amaral's theory that madeleine's body was kept somewhere frozen.
avatar
tiki

Posts : 12
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 15.05.18 13:31

A very hearty  welcome to the forum tiki and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, albeit a trifle macabre in parts sad .

Just one minor point about David Payne's rogatory interview.  I quote..

"Err the, I know that again, you know Kate and Gerry had had problems err with I think it was the blinds in their flat and the fridge and they'd had people in err you know into the flat, you know which obviously retrospectively was a concern as well. Err yeah that, you know who were those people, had they been checked out."

You will see from the Ocean Club maintenance records contained in the PJ files, the McCanns had a small problem with the shutters and the washing machine - not the fridge!  I believe that was only because Kate McCann didn't know how to use it.  I don't think any importance can be placed on David Payne's reference to a fridge, his purpose was clearly to place potential  suspects in apartment 5a, not to give out hints about a fridge.

Without evidence, like a screenshot,  Gerry McCann's alleged blog entry stands for nothing. There has been many a mischief maker along the way since the summer of 2007, who knows whether this was make believe or factual - I don't!

thumbsup

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 15.05.18 14:03

To my knowledge, this is the only photograph contained in the PJ files that shows what could be a bag on some sorts in the apartment 5a wardrobe..



I'm sure all will agree, realistically, it's impossible to identify the colour or the type of bag this is - if indeed it is a bag!  Could be an on-flight hold-all most folk use when traveling, or even a back-pack which I believe Gerry McCann has been photographed using - could be anything.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that a bag used to transport a tiny corpse is impossible but trying to deduce something from the above photograph is not a feasible option.  Whatever, the plan was thought-out and implemented well before the police were called - they're hardly likely to place a corpse - in a bag - in a cupboard - in the bedroom, knowing full well the police were on their way.  Not forgetting the hoards of others, like the Ocean Club staff, who traipsed around the apartment, forensically trashing the crime scene.

Inconclusive!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by tiki on 17.05.18 13:19

It's still my current favourite. I was convinced GM was Smithman but not so sure now because he was at the Tapas at the time and doesn't appear to have the right clothes on that night (even though we can clearly see GM has beige trousers with buttons on the side, as seen by one of the Smiths). Goncalo Amaral is convinced that she was taken in the bag and GM is cool as a cucumber. He also told KM to stay in the bedroom and she is placed as staying on the bed which could mean guarding the body.

I still don't buy her dying earlier in the week(what about the creche?) Re: 4 may statements, they both miss out several hours, I'm still thinking that's what statement analysis calls a temporal lacuna. Also interesting in KM's statement in Sept I think when she picks Madeleine up from creche she says she asks madeleine why she is sad, is it because she didn't go to the beach with the others. This is the point where Madeleine says she is 'rather tired', can't see a 3 year old saying that but Kate says she wasn't ill but had done intense activities.  Well, for starters she didn't go to the beach so what were the nannies doing with her and why does kate feel the need to emphasise that the tiredness was not due to illness. They go to 5A and Madeleine is 'really tired' on Kate's lap, listening attentively, then lying down. Both the twins kiss her and unless someone gives me a better theory I think they are kissing a corpse. Sorry if it's macabre but far stranger things have been done and these were desperate people who were terrified of losing the jetset lifestyle they're accustomed to. 

I do think the word they use give them away eg. Gerry rang Kate's mum I think and said "there's been a disaster". She thought there'd been an accident. It is what you would say following an accident not an abduction. Kate says they've been 'demonised in industrial doses'. Is that what they gave maddie? I'm sure they were given something and her insinuating the supposed abductor drugged them is pathetic, as if someone's going to drug all three, wait for said dose to take effect then make off with one, oh please. Many of their excuses are so bad if anyone thinks their innocent they really need to have another look.
Thanks for your reply, may the truth be revealed
Lisa
avatar
tiki

Posts : 12
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by polyenne on 17.05.18 17:51

Not sure they were “accustomed to a jetset lifestyle” in April/May 2007

polyenne

Posts : 927
Reputation : 529
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by BlueBag on 17.05.18 19:28

@tiki wrote:I still don't buy her dying earlier in the week(what about the creche?)
Did you watch any of Hideho's videos?

https://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4752
Reputation : 2461
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by tiki on 20.05.18 12:44

I've seen a lot of stuff and read a lot. I do still find things I haven't seen or read and hideho come up with stuff on facebook. I don't know about you but the Mccanns have a lot to lose if the medical license was gone. They are middle class, living in a huge house, tons of money, holidaying whenever they choose. Can you see them living in a council house and stocking shelves at Tescos for a living cos I sure as hell can't. Whether they were drugging the kids or there was abuse involved it would have come out at post mortem and resulted very likely in loss of medical license for both.
avatar
tiki

Posts : 12
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2018-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Current Theory

Post by willowthewisp on 20.05.18 14:39

@tiki wrote:I've seen a lot of stuff and read a lot. I do still find things I haven't seen or read and hideho come up with stuff on facebook. I don't know about you but the Mccanns have a lot to lose if the medical license was gone. They are middle class, living in a huge house, tons of money, holidaying whenever they choose. Can you see them living in a council house and stocking shelves at Tescos for a living cos I sure as hell can't. Whether they were drugging the kids or there was abuse involved it would have come out at post mortem and resulted very likely in loss of medical license for both.
Hi Tiki,I understand what you are saying about Kate,Gerry,Family life etc.

But they are"After Thoughts" of an event that cannot be turned back,covering their own arses,with it seems little thought towards Madeleine McCann,their daughter?

So who does still believe that Madeleine McCann will be found alive and well to claim?
 
The £1,000,000 reward from Rupert Murdoch's former NoTW still stands,thought Not?

Not answering Portugal PJ 47 questions,failure to agree to return for the Tapas 7/9 night scenario,of who was where and at what time events happened,where what would be filmed could not be waffled away as a "mis-translation" of the language barrier,Evidence,spoken and acted on presentable to any Court in Portugal!
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2545
Reputation : 917
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 20.05.18 15:03

They'd have a whole lot more to lose if they were prisoner !!!

Kate McCann is no longer a working doctor and the ol' man is now confined to a laboratory researching.  Whether or not he was kicked off the wards is a matter of conjecture.

In the early days they used money from the Madeleine Fund Co Ltd to pay two months mortgage repayments.  They take a weeks spring holiday in a low key resort on the Algarve, stay with relatives or take the kids to a glorified campsite.

Nah, I don't think their cup overfloweth with bounty.  I think, like so many folk, they live by credit alone - beyond their means.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Current Theory

Post by willowthewisp on 20.05.18 15:26

@Verdi wrote:They'd have a whole lot more to lose if they were prisoner !!!

Kate McCann is no longer a working doctor and the ol' man is now confined to a laboratory researching.  Whether or not he was kicked off the wards is a matter of conjecture.

In the early days they used money from the Madeleine Fund Co Ltd to pay two months mortgage repayments.  They take a weeks spring holiday in a low key resort on the Algarve, stay with relatives or take the kids to a glorified campsite.

Nah, I don't think their cup overfloweth with bounty.  I think, like so many folk, they live by credit alone - beyond their means.
The McCann Family may not be rich,but it doesn't matter One iota,they must have suffered pain from losing their Daughter Madeleine from whatever time in Portugal.

I say this as a human being not someone who is callous and wants retribution at all costs.

If the Parents and Tapas friends of Madeleine McCann are completely innocent then they have nothing to fear?

But the "actions" they have taken since announcing to the World against the official Portugal PJ advice of Madeleine's Abduction is still being played out Eleven Years later,the whole World can now see that certain things have been tampered with, that are was Police Evidence!

Where this case leads to would be a guess,but the UK Government will be glad to see the case archived with it's D-Notice of that there is very little doubt!
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2545
Reputation : 917
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Marco on 20.05.18 16:39

@tiki
"I don't know about you but the Mccanns have a lot to lose if the medical license was gone"
This, and only this was the reason for the cover up IMO. Young very ambitious doctors, very career orientated, god complex, self medicating as anyone who knows doctors do, all open to question on abandonment, all probably sharing mild sedatives for their kids, all of them totally risk losing their licence and kids. Unthinkable but what would have happened had goncalo been allowed to complete the investigation. The British authorities would have had to hammer them all, even tho the PJ were after a diplomatically lenient prosecution.
avatar
Marco

Posts : 35
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2018-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 20.05.18 16:54

@Marco wrote:@tiki
"I don't know about you but the Mccanns have a lot to lose if the medical license was gone"
This, and only this was the reason for the cover up IMO. Young very ambitious doctors, very career orientated, god complex, self medicating as anyone who knows doctors do, all open to question on abandonment, all probably sharing mild sedatives for their kids, all of them totally risk losing their licence and kids. Unthinkable but what would have happened had goncalo been allowed to complete the investigation. The British authorities would have had to hammer them all, even tho the PJ were after a diplomatically lenient prosecution.

Why would very senior politicians, very senior police officers, very wealthy business people, religious leaders, media magnates etc. concern themselves about a couple of medcs from middle England, having their licence to practice revoked?

The McCanns, nor their group of friends, were/are open to questions of abandonment. They created the scenario to facilitate an abductor. There was/is no proof of abandonment anymore than there's any proof of abduction.

Neglect = abduction. No neglect = no abuction.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Marco on 20.05.18 17:22

Hi Verdi,
"
Why would very senior politicians, very senior police officers, very wealthy business people, religious leaders, media magnates etc. concern themselves about a couple of medcs from middle England, having their licence to practice revoked?"
Firstly, without the years worth of work that you and others have done, none of us would be able to come up with our theories. In answer to your point above, one of them, probably gm, but possibly ro have good connections and were able to call in some help. There was the potential for them all being dragged into this mess because of leaving their kids while partying with the added factor that sedation was probably being used, both situations potentially resulting in being struck off and having children removed. IMO
avatar
Marco

Posts : 35
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2018-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 21.05.18 1:53

@Marco wrote:Hi Verdi,
"
Why would very senior politicians, very senior police officers, very wealthy business people, religious leaders, media magnates etc. concern themselves about a couple of medcs from middle England, having their licence to practice revoked?"
Firstly, without the years worth of work that you and others have done, none of us would be able to come up with our theories. In answer to your point above, one of them, probably gm, but possibly ro have good connections and were able to call in some help. There was the potential for them all being dragged into this mess because of leaving their kids while partying with the added factor that sedation was probably being used, both situations potentially resulting in being struck off and having children removed. IMO

I'd prefer to know  that nine years work by a dedicated team of professionals and knowledgeable researchers/analysts, would dispel a lot of the groundless theorizing presented over the years.  At least that's partly what CMoMM hopes to achieve - otherwise what's the point?

Your own current theory on the possible reason for the McCanns escaping the strong arm of the law (hypothetically speaking), I think it's a bit of a tall order.

As far as I'm aware, there is no evidence nor suggestion that Gerry McCann has good connections, at least not outside the medical profession.  Secondly, I don't believe the groups children were left alone every night while the adults were out partying - they dined at the Tapas restaurant for a couple of hours, that's all, still I don't believe all the children were left alone every night.  Remember, one of the group or one of their children were sick every day/night of the week and there was the superfluous grandmother tagging along on the holiday.  There is no positive indication as to who was at the Tapas restaurant or when on any one night - only the booking sheet for a group nightly sitting.  

Finally, there is no evidence whatsoever that drugs were used to sedate any of the children every night,  the only reference was made by the McCanns themselves in relation to their children .... 'perhaps the abductor drugged Madeleine' .... 'perhaps the abductor also drugged to twins'.

Did the McCanns put this idea out there solely to facilitate the phantom abductor?  Think about it - they said they would have the twins tested but they didn't, at least not within the time scale for such a test to be productive, even that has never been confirmed.  Did they delay that alleged testing, knowing full well that the twins hadn't been drugged rather than the common school of thought that they delayed the testing because the twins had been drugged?

It would have been to their advantage to prove the twins had been drugged but they didn't do that test did they?

That aside, for the benefit of the reader, can you please use the quote facility provided by the forum when replying to a particular post?

Click on the 'quote' button above the post you are replying to, this will take you to the reply box where you can post your comment beneath, then click send.  

Thanks thumbsup

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Phoebe on 21.05.18 11:53

When the news of the "abduction" broke in '07 every last person in the large group I was in (who believed that claim) automatically concluded that any such abduction had to have been an "inside job". Common sense dictated it.
 Madeleine had only been in loco for 5 days and had spent her time on the O.C. site itself or in her apartment. The only occasions on which she she allegedly went off-site were 3 beach trips and 2 walks to the Millenium restaraunt for one dinner and one breakfast. The idea that some unseen, random outsider could have discovered from these trips exactly which apartment she was in, and when precisely she was left unsupervised and "available" stretches credulity.
If it was and "inside job", that pointed the finger at staff and guests. This was bad publicity for the O.C. and Mark Warner. In addition to this latter point, it was also bad news for the O.C. guests, some of whom such as Edmonds and Weinberger (and possibly others) were definitely well connected.
 I don't think the McCanns themselves were the reason behind the high level assistance and "external paedophile" theory that this assistance helped the parents to peddle. I think the protection was for the Ocean Club, M.W. (with its powerful P.R. machine) and these well-connected guests who couldn't possibly be insulted by the indignity of being suspected by a foreign police force who could not possibly understand how far above suspicion and reproach these people were deemed to be back home.
No, I don't believe these guests were actually up to anything odd, but it stands to reason that all would be under suspicion. It was much more politic to blame bungling burglars, passing gypsies and paedophiles (all external of course!) and to divert attention away from the solid, respectable, well-heeled, well-connected British clientele. Just my gut instinct!

Phoebe

Posts : 913
Reputation : 1048
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Marco on 21.05.18 13:06

Thanks Verdi, I'm on a tablet so the quote button isn't there so I'll look at the app.
You're correct that there is no evidence for my assertion that a) use of sedatives or "lending" sedatives between the group b)they could all be accused of neglect at some point or other c) somebody was well connected. That said, there isn't any evidence for the other theories out there, and the more conspiratorial the theory is, the more evidence is needed. I think the conspiracy is not in the event itself, but in the cover up. Joint guilt and fear of potential consequences over a and b above in my view is enough for the T9 "getting a story straight" for the authorities when they were called. I also don't discount the possibility that the T7 were victims of a staging, fell for it, and colluded on that level. But once the lies start, they are all in it - e.g. this is interesting:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568706/Madeleine-Tapas-Two-want-to-change-story.html

It's all about plausibility but I'm definitely keeping my mind open to what you are saying. Instant diplomatic assistance (read intimidation of the portuguese police), and top level media spin (read cover up) do lend weight to something of high significance in the British establishment.
avatar
Marco

Posts : 35
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2018-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 21.05.18 13:28

@Marco wrote:That said, there isn't any evidence for the other theories out there, and the more conspiratorial the theory is, the more evidence is needed.
With respect, I'm not remotely interested in 'other theories out there', not after eleven years of following this case.  What does interest me however, is what's presented on this forum.


There is a rolling banner at the top of the forum homepage, which echoes a frequently repeated code of conduct for the purpose of CMoMM..


" .... we can only support consideration of the available evidence, and informed comment."


Please take note.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Marco on 21.05.18 13:49

Thanks for the warning Verdi, but you are postulating your theory above about the McCanns drugging without any evidence to support it and asking me to think about it. Im posting on a thread which seems to be about current favourate theories and I think I posted informed comment in that vein and posted a link to support my theory. Not a very friendly or welcoming forum this.
avatar
Marco

Posts : 35
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2018-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 21.05.18 14:06

@Marco wrote:Thanks for the warning Verdi, but you are postulating your theory above about the McCanns drugging without any evidence to support it and asking me to think about it. Im posting on a thread which seems to be about current favourate theories and I think I posted informed comment in that vein and posted a link to support my theory.  Not a very friendly or welcoming forum this.
Now let's not be silly - you're more than welcome on this forum, as are all new members. 

grouphug

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Marco on 21.05.18 17:02

Perhaps you could post a link to a thread that summarises your theory, and to a thread where theories can be discussed and debated by members respectfully, if that's what this forum permits (subject obviously to the basic premise that it's agreed Madeleine didn't come to grief on the Thursday as portrayed).  Im sure you've had your share of cranks to contend with here over the years, so I understand your vigilence. Im not here to disrupt this forum, I'm frustrated by the lack of justice and the establishment cover up, but if expressing views is subject to this level of policing on forum rules it's probably too sterile an environment me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to new member @tiki for joining CMoMM to offer a new perspective to this convoluting case of a missing three year old child - Madeleine McCann.

Thread moved to appropriate forum for members to express their general theories.

Mod.
avatar
Marco

Posts : 35
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2018-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Verdi on 22.05.18 1:36

@Marco

Are you seriously asking me to provide evidence that evidence doesn't exist - seriously confused ? Sorry no can do.

As for providing a link to my theory - I'm not theorizing so again, sorry no can do.

I'm also sorry that you are offended by a fellow member disagreeing with your commentary. The purpose of the forum above all else is to deconstruct baseless theorizing - how else can we get to the truth? If you find that offensive then maybe you're right, maybe CMoMM is too sterile for you.




____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9544
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current favourite theory

Post by Phoebe on 22.05.18 1:59

If we take it as given that poor Madeleine died on that holiday the question remains - why the cover-up. I still struggle with certain suggestions which have been put forward.
  It has been suggested that the reason the McCanns were unwilling to allow Madeleine's corpse to be found and autopsied was because this might expose sexual abuse. Imagine for a moment that this was indeed the reason. I still fail to see why this would be the catalyst for a government-backed cover-up.
Without DNA evidence it is impossible to identify an abuser. I seriously doubt that any guest at the Ocean Club had been involved in recent abuse of Madeleine. A paedophile holiday is, IMO, as unlikely as claims of a swingers holiday! If the abuse was at the hands of family members, or the Tapas 9, why would the government feel the need to intervene and take the extraordinary risk of secreting her body to frustrate the P.J. investigation. Blackmail does not work for me. Who would give any credence to any allegations her family might make in the aftermath of being charged over her death. What could they say - "We are part of a high-powered paedophile ring, involving the great and the good of the U.K. establishment".  Any such claim could and would be be rubbished and the McCanns branded as evil nutcases.
 Unless it is believed that Madeleine's body would have yielded DNA evidence implicating someone with Government connections (which, logically, would mean she had been abused by this person on that holiday) then I fail to see why there would need to be a cover-up.

Phoebe

Posts : 913
Reputation : 1048
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum